This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Nikki

Don't forget to breathe today :lol:

Good Good Friday Morning, Psills!

A busy, busy weekend ahead, to be sure. Sophie's Championship Final Game is this afternoon.....they are playing Gloucester, a big, tough team :unsure: . . . ......

Hate being the Goalie Mom.. . . .. ...

Got relatives here, as well. And a wake this afternoon, with the funeral tomorrow. Two big Easter dinners. ... . . . ...getting my dad (hopefully) home from the hospital today or tomorrow and settled back at home. .. .. . ...Jack's big junior lifeguard swimming challenge/test. .. .. .....gotta run outside and carefully hide a million chocolate eggs for my children who seem to NEVER outgrow this love for chocolate-searching. . . . . ... . . ..man....what else, now.. . . . .....

:blink:

Will I have time to come on here??

Of course!!!

:rolleyes:

good luck to Sophie and hang in for this busy weekend

hope dad gets home

good luck Amanda and John

Post when you can

hi everyone

Judy

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
psawyer Proficient

Good morning, all. Nothing silly to say.

jerseyangel Proficient
Got relatives here, as well. And a wake this afternoon, with the funeral tomorrow. Two big Easter dinners. ... . . . ...getting my dad (hopefully) home from the hospital today or tomorrow and settled back at home. .. .. . ...Jack's big junior lifeguard swimming challenge/test. .. .. .....gotta run outside and carefully hide a million chocolate eggs for my children who seem to NEVER outgrow this love for chocolate-searching. . . . . ... . . ..man....what else, now.. . . . .....

Good gawd woman, pace yerselph!!! :o

Good morning, all. Nothing silly to say.

A short n' sweet poop-in from PeOter..... :P

Not much silly here, either. Not exactly UNsillie, just tired. Woke up at 4:30 to use the facility and since we now share the bathroom wif Allo, couldn't help but notice he had completely missed his litter box and there was kitty wee over the side of it and all over on the floor. <_< I was planning on a quick wee meselph and back to bed....but it twas not to be :lol::lol:

Plus, it was so freakin hot in this apartment :angry: .....the thermostat read 80....I switched on the A/C for a while just to cool it off. It was perfectly comfortable when we went to bed :huh: Arrg--between this nutso weather that changes every 5 minutes and living on the third floor..... :blink:

I'm grumpy :P

On the other hand, me Greek yogurt seems to be agreeing wif me so phar!! :rolleyes: I phinished the lil' tub yesterday and had more fer breakphast this morning. So freakin good :D Must not over-do.....

Thinking about John this morning.....

Hi Judith!!! :D

Did Julie come back and get her lemon pie recipe? Julie--where are you???? :unsure:B)

Mtndog Collaborator

Pooping in....psilly back to about 25%. This is good!

Amanda- Thinking of John today too!

Niknik....consider it a blessing if your brain shuts down when the kiddies are home for a holiday!!!! :lol::lol: Makes it so much more tolerable. ;)

Nikkers- Hang in there- 2 weeks? Don't these schools realize parents have to deal? <_<

A busy, busy weekend ahead, to be sure. Sophie's Championship Final Game is this afternoon.....they are playing Gloucester, a big, tough team :unsure: . . . ......

GO SOPHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Em- Cut it out- you are making the rest of us look bad!

Not much silly here, either. Not exactly UNsillie, just tired. Woke up at 4:30 to use the facility and since we now share the bathroom wif Allo, couldn't help but notice he had completely missed his litter box and there was kitty wee over the side of it and all over on the floor. <_< I was planning on a quick wee meselph and back to bed....but it twas not to be :lol::lol:

I'm grumpy :P

The morning wee that was not to be!

padT all hot and bothered!

Hi Pieter! Hi Judy!

You know, there is a lack of psilly in the world when Uncle Ray isn't even emailing :huh: :huh:

Mtndog Collaborator

OK- here's one for you.............

Sexy Lincokn

An older man walks into a bar wearing a stovepipe hat, a waistcoat and a phony beard. He sits down at a bar and orders a drink. As the bartender sets it down, he asks, "Going to a party?"

"Yeah, a costume party," the man answers, "I'm supposed to come dressed as my love life."

"But you look like Abe Lincoln," protests the bartender.

"That's right. My last four scores were seven years ago."

jerseyangel Proficient
"That's right. My last four scores were seven years ago."

:lol::lol:

25%--lookin' good, Bevvie!! :D

Just got through disinfecting the bafroom floor, cleaned the litterbox and changed Allo's bedding. How is it that I'm doing all this and he's sipping ice water? :unsure: I mean, really....

Jestgar Rising Star

25%--lookin' good, Bevvie!! :D

Just got through disinfecting the bafroom floor, cleaned the litterbox and changed Allo's bedding. How is it that I'm doing all this and he's sipping ice water? :unsure: I mean, really....

:lol: :lol:

Ya knew when ya signed on for cat duty, just who would be in charge... :P

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

True dat! :P

psawyer Proficient

Aint that the truth. :)

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Good afternoony peeps!!!!!

'Good Friday' is the start of a 4 day hol here (is it for you?? :unsure: )

T'is dull and grEy here...drizzling <_<

My psillie has run off with Soozle's.....BUT they are having a fantastic time (it called me from a karaoke bar B))

Niknik....consider it a blessing if your brain shuts down when the kiddies are home for a holiday!!!! :lol::lol: Makes it so much more tolerable. ;)

:lol: Spot on Tea!!!! :lol:

Cracks me up that Patti puts ice cubes in Allo's water!! :lol:

Em!!...hope yer Dad gets home for Easter :)

GAAAAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW will I NOT eat lots of chocolate this weekend???????????????????? :rolleyes:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEE-SARGH's gonna be a Grandma!!!!!!!!!!!! :D (LOVE the new av!!)

HI to all psillies old AND new!!!!!!!!!!

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Happy Good Friday Psillies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. I do have a funny story- hope it's not a "you had to be there". My sis and nieces were over last night as it was the anniversary of my mom passing and somehow we started smelling their feet. Olivia (who is 5) had smelly feet and Nicole (who is 3) did not. So, we're teasing smelly-footed Olivia and she turns around, looks at us with her head cocked and her eyes crossed in a red neck kind of way and says "Yup, I'm starting to smell just like my daddy" in this bizarre accent. Died laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love your goonies :)

Niknik....consider it a blessing if your brain shuts down when the kiddies are home for a holiday!!!! Makes it so much more tolerable.

she has a point :lol:

Emm! Good Lord, lots going on. But - don't they usually have the wake AFTER the funeral? :unsure:

Not much silly here, either. Not exactly UNsillie, just tired. Woke up at 4:30 to use the facility and since we now share the bathroom wif Allo, couldn't help but notice he had completely missed his litter box and there was kitty wee over the side of it and all over on the floor. I was planning on a quick wee meselph and back to bed....but it twas not to be

Plus, it was so freakin hot in this apartment :angry: .....the thermostat read 80....I switched on the A/C for a while just to cool it off. It was perfectly comfortable when we went to bed :huh: Arrg--between this nutso weather that changes every 5 minutes and living on the third floor.....

I'm grumpy

On the other hand, me Greek yogurt seems to be agreeing wif me so phar!! :rolleyes: I phinished the lil' tub yesterday and had more fer breakphast this morning. So freakin good Must not over-do.....

Did Julie come back and get her lemon pie recipe? Julie--where are you????

*snigger* :lol: PadT's whole post cracked me up!

You know, there is a lack of psilly in the world when Uncle Ray isn't even emailing

:o WOT? even Uncle Ray has lost his Silly? oh dear......things ARE pserious......

Just got through disinfecting the bafroom floor, cleaned the litterbox and changed Allo's bedding. How is it that I'm doing all this and he's sipping ice water? I mean, really....

:lol: :lol: oh how they rule us........

I could cite lists and volumes of things I love about Kit :wub:

*chasing after me ankles as I walk through the house.....wrapping claws and teef around them - painful but oh-so-cute :lol:

*weaving and wedging purposefully through things that he has no business trying to get atop or into

*grooming the Weez every night, then falling asleep curled up with her

*curling into a ball with the same, extremely shredded roll of toilet paper, tearing it to bits

*hiding things in his "nest" - behind the couch cushion

I'll stop now

:wub::wub:

My psillie has run off with Soozle's.....BUT they are having a fantastic time (it called me from a karaoke bar )

*snort* oh, is that where they are?

actually, I'm feeling tired, but quite silly today.

and guess what, my boss's new favorite word is A$$ Hat. He called me one about half a dozen times yesterday, then laughs with glee.

:lol:

No work today sills.......possible lunch and then an afternoon social event, we will see.

LEESARGH - love your new av!!!!!!!!!!!

Jools - how's the Easter menu coming along?

elye Community Regular

HEY! Soooooozle and I are both squigglin' together. . . . . . .. :lol:

Em- Cut it out- you are making the rest of us look bad!

:lol: Well, that impressive list was a dream to-do list, really.. . . . .

Will I get it all done?......

Bevel said "Nikkers" :lol:

My dad is coming home today! I'm picking him up in about an hour. It would be incredible if he feels strong enough to come to Sophie's final game later. :)

Just got through disinfecting the bafroom floor, cleaned the litterbox and changed Allo's bedding.

This sounds like my mom's daily list now that me dad's comin' home. . . . . ...

:huh:

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Emm! yer dad at Sophie's game? that would be marvelous....

:wub:

Lookit all the names of the Psills down there together

:wub:

and Judith's squiggling as we speak

warms me 'eart :)

but alas, I must leave and go make some coffee now, try and have a productive day - so far, it's nearly 10 am, I've slept in and done nowt of importance, but feed the animals and scoop poop out of cat box

:huh:

must get going, Sills!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
OK- here's one for you.............

right. My last four scores were seven years ago."

:lol: good one bev thanks for the chuckle

How is it that I'm doing all this and he's sipping ice water? :unsure: I mean, really....

Cracks me up that Patti puts ice cubes in Allo's water!! :lol:

LEE-SARGH's gonna be a Grandma!!!!!!!!!!!! :D (LOVE the new av!!)

only Allo would get this

forgot Lisa congrats.

*grooming the Weez every night, then falling asleep curled up with her

ah arent't you glad you got him!

hi Peter and all

going back to bed

stomach is on a rampage this am

Jestgar Rising Star
I could cite lists and volumes of things I love about Kit :wub:

:wub::wub:

When I come home, Lefty spends about 10 minutes telling me all about his day. :wub: :wub:

He doesn't meow - it's all a series of murmurs.

Like this:

nikki-uk Enthusiast

:( Poor Judith

When I come home, Lefty spends about 10 minutes telling me all about his day. :wub: :wub:

Like this:

GAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have watched this MANY times before mesmerised!!!! :lol: <I am SUCH a sad cat lady!!! :lol: >

I call that type of meow a 'tribble' (Wills speciality :rolleyes: )

OH!! Almost forgot!!!!! (just in case you didn't know)

I ♥ CATS!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Yours - :wacko: cat laydee x

jerseyangel Proficient
GAAAAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW will I NOT eat lots of chocolate this weekend???????????????????? :rolleyes:

I say don't even try to fight it! ;) Kinda hard to keep away when it's right there.....

*chasing after me ankles as I walk through the house.....wrapping claws and teef around them - painful but oh-so-cute :lol:

This one, whilst cute, can be somewhat annoying.....I'm afraid one of these days I'm going to phlat out trip over him, doing us bof in at the same time :lol:

My dad is coming home today! I'm picking him up in about an hour. It would be incredible if he feels strong enough to come to Sophie's final game later. :)

That would be so nice :D

going back to bed

Pheel better, Judith :(:)

Lefty :wub:

I have watched this MANY times before mesmerised!!!! :lol:

When I clicked on it, it said the video wasn't available any longer :angry: WIH??

nikki-uk Enthusiast
When I clicked on it, it said the video wasn't available any longer :angry: WIH??

Did I wear it out??? :unsure::lol:

elye Community Regular

I ♥ CATS!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

:lol: Well, mygawd, Nikkers, ya got FOUR o' the wee beasties!

...Wow, that's a lot of poop.

How many litter boxes do you have? I have one big one that my two kittehs begrudgingly share. Bryce kicks the litter up and somehow out of the covered box and ALL OVER the floor, like he's some bigshot who can just throw things around......Our little female, half his size, stares in disgust.. . . ....

nikki-uk Enthusiast
:lol: Well, mygawd, Nikkers, ya got FOUR o' the wee beasties!

...Wow, that's a lot of poop.

How many litter boxes do you have? I have one big one that my two kittehs begrudgingly share. Bryce kicks the litter up and somehow out of the covered box and ALL OVER the floor, like he's some bigshot who can just throw things around......Our little female, half his size, stares in disgust.. . . ....

Next door's garden is their litter box :evilmadcatladycackle:!!!!!!!!!!

jerseyangel Proficient
Next door's garden is their litter box :evilmadcatladycackle:!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
When I come home, Lefty spends about 10 minutes telling me all about his day.

Like this:

oh mah gah :wub:

that is the cutest thing I've ever seen...................Miss Cookster Kitty made that noise all of the time.......roaming through the house :wub:

but Kit has NEVER, not once, made that noise :blink:

I must speak to him about it - will play the video for him and see what happens

I have watched this MANY times before mesmerised!!!! <I am SUCH a sad cat lady!!! >

I call that type of meow a 'tribble' (Wills speciality )

I ♥ CATS!!!!!!!!!!

Wacko Cat Laydee - - LOVE the tribble word - -

This one, whilst cute, can be somewhat annoying.....I'm afraid one of these days I'm going to phlat out trip over him, doing us bof in at the same time

Allo is still attacking youse guys, at his age? Well.....I guess some things are just phun phorever, eh? :lol:

Kit also deposits litter all over the floor <_< And sometimes pees outside of the box so it's on the wall and such :huh:

but - what I want to know is, HOW IN HELL do i get him to pee adn poop outside now and then? He has a nightly exploration of the garden....I have rubbed his paw in the dirt, but nowt has happened........he IS an indoor cat and will remain so, only allowed out under very close supervision, with us.....don't ya think he could TRY and defecate in the garden now and then? I mean, I KNOW he did that before he came to live with us as he was found outside, at a school.......

*we've gone crazy wtih cat talk, apologies to all non cat-owners on this thread*

Hey, when's gian-knit getting back? Miss her......she hasn't pooped in once, has she? The noive :lol:

Judith - sorry about your stomach, hope you feel better.

My stomach's off, too, but no sympathy expected......just drank too much wine last night :ph34r:

Jestgar Rising Star
but - what I want to know is, HOW IN HELL do i get him to pee adn poop outside now and then?

I've had cats that would pound frantically on the door to get back in so they could go potty :blink:

jerseyangel Proficient
Allo is still attacking youse guys, at his age? Well.....I guess some things are just phun phorever, eh? :lol:

To this day, we can't walk barephoot. Somethin' about feet that drives him nuts :P

Hope your stomach settles down soon, Suz. :)

jerseyangel Proficient
I've had cats that would pound frantically on the door to get back in so they could go potty :blink:

They really are such creatures of habit. :rolleyes:

Archived