This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

flourgirl Apprentice

Juday, Juday, Juday! Yay! Hurray!!! We knew it'd all work out. Now hurry up to pack and clear out and get yerselves settled before the dust clears! Wishing you the best of luck with your move! :D I don't remember.....how'd you make out with Velcro? Good news, I hope.

Manda-ville......so glad for the good news for you two too tew! Also something that will work out in good time as it is meant to be! Hurray for swimmers.....do they do the synchro-swim? :P (with matching suits...I imagine). Hurray for those of us who don't have swimmers that don't want them too tew. I tried that once......twas enough.

Phhhhfffftttt to all things diet! Phood is tew much a pain in the patootie. Hate the stuff....wish I could just suck up nutrients out the air....like osmosis or somethin'. Have been doing some reading about differing ideas for "healthy" eating. You can find info. that'll say just about anything you want it to say. Veggies and carbs but no meat/dairy/eggs. Meat and hi-protein but no legumes. Drink you way to health! Sugar is all you need to survive.....what have you. Too confuzzling. Got all I can do to avoid the Dreaded Wheat!

Love all of the cute little pic's I'm seeing. They make me smile.

Really bad pain day today.......have no idea if there's some phood that makes it flair up? Or maybe that viscious (bi)cycle of not sleeping.....=more pain...=not sleeping......just dunno. At least the sun is shining. Wind really bad right now, so there are not very many visitors to The Park. I don't mind that so much, today! ;)

Coffeeeee....mmmmmm.....coffeeeeee.....I think I have that in my veins instead of the red stuff! For a while I cut back and could barely function. I still don't drink nearly what I used to ...... from sunup to bedtime....anytime was good. Telehubby can only tolerate a small amount in the morning, so it's easier for me to hold back.

Hope everyone has only good things to do, be, pheel today!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mtndog Collaborator

Psillies- Hold me, I'm askeert! We're getting whopping thunderstorms like the kind that made the tree smush our tool shed this summer. New toolshed arrived yesterday is it an omen? :ph34r: :ph34r:

JOODEE- free-jumping-smileys-606[1].gif

and....

free-party-smileys-773[1].gif

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda-danda- Good news! have phun trying! :D Let us know if you need cheerleaders!

What- Rachelle is pregnant again? :P

I want some of Suzee's chocolate milk and paddeigh's coffee (with kahlua and bailey's and vodka and........) HICCUP!

celiac-mommy Collaborator
Psillies- Hold me, I'm askeert! We're getting whopping thunderstorms like the kind that made the tree smush our tool shed this summer. New toolshed arrived yesterday is it an omen? :ph34r: :ph34r:

I leeeerve these storms! We don't get them very often. Hold on to yer tool!

What- Rachelle is pregnant again? :P

I'm just trying to support Miss Amanda Jo-oh-ones with her endeavor ;) Maybe if we all coordinate and all do it at the same time on the same day, all of our 'love vibes' will be transfered to them :wub:;)

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Rachelle I love that idea :):):) You can all baby-make with me....yep Thats what she said!

Jestgar Rising Star

Sounds great. Should I start approaching random men on the street? Or start with the guys whose names I already know?

Mtndog Collaborator
Sounds great. Should I start approaching random men on the street? Or start with the guys whose names I already know?

Jess- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those random guys on the street in Seattle are usually pretty cute. :P All outdoorsy, coffee-drinking, long haired, mountain climbing, bike riding. You may be on to sumphin!

ranger Enthusiast

Random men on the street. I'm married so, sorry Mandella, can't help you. Hmm....random men on the street. Maybe I can! Thanks, Jephucka.

R. Sleezy

Questionne. If it happens thousands of miles apart, is it still considered an orgyanism?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

ranger Enthusiast
Really bad pain day today.......have no idea if there's some phood that makes it flair up? Or maybe that viscious (bi)cycle of not sleeping.....=more pain...=not sleeping......just dunno.

Whots wit da pain? Did ya get gluttoned or what's goin on? We worry about our Mother Theresa!

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

tHANKS EVERYONE

means alot to us

left at 9:30 for garden club

went out to lunch......braved it...........so far great

had to get glasses fixed home at 5:00

started dinner and then friends came over to TV we're giving them

off the store to get groceries.

long day but FINALLY able to leave the house..........

inspector from the township to come at 9:30 to see if their are any safety hazards

there not be......... :angry:

don't know what else is left to fix. Still have elec wire fix for $600

hell buy this point we could have taken that cruise to Alaska.

no ............I'm thrilled

it's costing us ........but the adventure will start with a good bye party from friends with a band on the 30th and hit the road on the 31.

halloween.........hummmmmmmmmm is that a good oman?

theresa.........Velcro is going on the road trip with us and will on have to board him once as we have a reservation for the Grand Cannon in a motel that sits at the South Rim. all the rest are pet friendly.

My friend Joan who is going to help us find a house............has a son i Las Vegas that wants him

so maybe we can visit him from time to time.

thanks all

i sure helped to know you were that.

Hugs

Judy

Jess- I strongly encourage random men on the street!

Jestgar Rising Star
Jess- I strongly encourage random men on the street!

:lol: :lol:

Give me a date, or preferably several. May as well go for a variety.

Those random guys on the street in Seattle are usually pretty cute. :P All outdoorsy, coffee-drinking, long haired, mountain climbing, bike riding. You may be on to sumphin!

YESSSSS! Those Seattle men are right sexy!! Like this...663.gif

stalg4.webp

alright- it is 2:00 and I am the first post of the day---SILLIES where are yous?????

I learned a new word today....Shart.....its a verb...and it describes when you pass gas and more....yep- eww!

Jess- wants us to find her many dates--- She might need to borrow Em's hot tub ;)

How is everyone else????

Mtndog Collaborator
YESSSSS! Those Seattle men are right sexy!! Like this...663.gif

stalg4.webp

That's what I'm talking about baby! Jess- Go get several dates with one of those......or multiple dates with many of those. It will make "practicing" so much less like practice! And remember, practice makes perfect!

JOODEE- YAHOO! Temecula is so so so beautiful (well it was in 1989 when I was there- So Cal wine country!). And Velcro is going on a road trip.........I think Halloween is a good omen. They say it's the day of the year we are closest to the spirit world so hopefully there shall be angels flying right alongside yer car!

Now take a BIG DEEP BREATH and say, Phew! Then go get one of the guys Rachelle found and use him as the new throw on yer bed!!!!!!!!!!

elye Community Regular

Hey, gang!

CONGRATS, JOOOOODIE!!! :):):):D:D Have only read one page, but I am assuming you have sold yer house!!

Or.. .. . . ....perhaps you are pregnant.

:huh:

:lol:

Listen.....me, my sister, my mom and I are in Sidney, B.C. for four days. We are staying with cousins of my mom, and we are right on the ocean. Unbelievable - -I SOOOOOO wanna move out here.

And Jyesssss!! I can SEE YOU!! I can see, when I stand on the shore looking due east, Puget Sound (I believe that is the stretch of island that I can see in the distance - -it is certainly Washington)........

CAN YOU FEEL ME?????

Jestgar Rising Star
And Jyesssss!! I can SEE YOU!! I can see, when I stand on the shore looking due east, Puget Sound (I believe that is the stretch of island that I can see in the distance - -it is certainly Washington)........

CAN YOU FEEL ME?????

:o :o I knew had that feeling of being watched!

Welcome to the nice side of the continent. :D

elye Community Regular

I hear ya! 'Tis beeeooootiful ....... .. . . .

But the Atlantic coast is spectacular, too, methinks. . ....... ....

It's just the bloody middle of the continent, i.e., Ontario southward, that is blah.... .. . . ... :rolleyes:

The Atlantic Coast is where me is but I must admit when I was in San Diego I did enjoy the West Coast- Loved Mission Beach!

West Coast!!!!

psawyer Proficient

Good morning, pholks! :) :)

Tis Phriday, which matters to many. Phor me, Saturday is the last day of the usual work week.

Up here in Canada, Thanksgiving is this Monday, so this is the last loooong weekend of the year.

Holy Cow! Barack Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize! :o

Most of the West Coast is gorgeous. Then there is LA. B)

elye Community Regular

Holeeeeee crap. .... . . .... -_-:unsure::wacko::wacko: .....been up since 4:20 am, wide awake......oy. 'Tis 7:20 according to my now hard-wired eastern-standard body clock. AND I shall be falling asleep at 7:30 pm. <_<

Jeez, haven't seen any of those Seattle men across this pond, wandering about. Just a plethora of seniors. There are more citizens over the age of 65 in the greater Victoria area than probably anywhere else on the planet... . ...even more than in those isolated Japanese islands where we see pictures of entire villages, all stooped, wrinkled-up individuals who are 103, climbing mountains and eating yogurt....it seems quite like that here. :lol:

Um, DH emailed me with the news that the extended forecast has revealed light snow falling in Ottawa on October 15th.

That is next week. . .........

:huh::o

Gads. . ........wanna stay out here. . . ...

Mtndog Collaborator

Hi Laura- WAVING MADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all our Canuckian friends- HAPPY early THANSKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tis one of me favorite holidays- good food, good pholks and good phun and no gifts required! What do you eat up there in the Great White North? Turkey?

They must have Thanksgiving in Nikker's part of the world too (as in Thank God we got rid of THAT colony! :P )

:o :o I knew had that feeling of being watched!

I miss the West Coast. So beautiful and Geoss is in my favorite area- Seattle. It's all good there! Actually, we have friends coming this weekend who live in Seattle! Can I go home with them? I want to teach at UDub (if I ever finish my degree :ph34r: :ph34r:)

Em- have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of the West Coast is gorgeous. Then there is LA. B)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just wanted to poop in, say hello and wish everyone a TGIF/happy weekend!

Morning--err Afternoon Sillz

Em! Snow...yikes! how dare you cuss that evil word. Well you can say it just closer to November. I think this is going to be a long winter...judging from the strange cool summer we had...

How is everyone? It is Friday!!!!

flourgirl Apprentice

Just poppin in to say hi! Don't want to hear any 4-letter s-swear words! Oh no, no, no. I moved away from that stuff.....well....we do actually get "some" here, but not enough to count! So cute to see kids offering to shovel yer snauwwwwgh when there's only an inch of it! :D Wonder where they were when I had to struggle with many feet of it!?!

Tis 80+ degrees.....I'm lovin it. S'posed to get thunder storms later...lovin even more! THEN it gets *cold* again....hi tomorrow of 64 (shudder!!!)

Made applesauce today, and put up some sweet potatoes. Got enough stuff from the gardens this year....won't starve this winter, that's for sure. We even made jam! Butternut squash went wild this summer....and as I'm curing and storing the stuff, Telehubby pointed out that we could eat 1 or 2 a week and still be eating it when we harvest next years! Been giving it away. Have not yet had to resort to anonymously leaving them on doorsteps! :lol:

I really want to get at cleaning up outside. BUT we still have lots of flowers! Even my impatiens still looks good! Hope the frost never comes this year!

Hope everyone is loving the day! Have a great weekend!

Butternut squash went wild this summer....and as I'm curing and storing the stuff,

How do you tell when it's ready to be picked. Mine is going crazy but I haven't picked any yet. Some of the older ones have lost their pale stripes and are now a solid color whereas the smaller/newer ones still have light green stripes. The stem is still green...This is my 1st garden :o I've learned SOOOO much this year-especially not to grow watermelons where people can easily steal them!!!! <_<

psawyer Proficient

Where have all the psillies gone? It is very quiet here the last few days.

Archived