This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Jestgar Rising Star

I sold some tat at a friends garage sale, then we hauled the leftovers to goodwill. A fun day with sun, wind, rain, sun.....

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elye Community Regular

WOW! Vomiting, rain, sun, mulch. . . ...lots going on here! :rolleyes:

This past November I had a nearby company wipe out my completely infected hard drive on our desktop and install everything anew (read: $$$). They talked me into purchasing Panda, an expensive but apparently top-of-the-line anti-virus/malware/spyware program.

This morning I returned the computer to this guy. Sudden BIG virus-type stuff happening. <_<<_<

Jyaghnutt, please ask your DH to place a couple o' wheelbarrows worth of mulch all over this bloke's front steps. . ....

Darn210 Enthusiast

This morning I returned the computer to this guy. Sudden BIG virus-type stuff happening. <_<<_<

Jyaghnutt, please ask your DH to place a couple o' wheelbarrows worth of mulch all over this bloke's front steps. . ....

My BIL is now the proud owner of a pony . . . I'll swing by his place and pick up a couple of wheelbarrows of . . . fertilizer.

elye Community Regular

My BIL is now the proud owner of a pony . . . I'll swing by his place and pick up a couple of wheelbarrows of . . . fertilizer.

Gah! Better, still. . . .. ..

kareng Grand Master

Well I'm back home. No extra vomiting. Thankfully, it does not appear that a virus was present. It appears to be reactions to allergies. They have something in the air in Tulsa we don't have here. :huh:

Not sure how the Prom & wedding partiers fared. :o

etta694 Explorer

..Ahem..(cough, cough) .. sorry for interrupting here...

Ladies, I have a hat for the wedding... would you like to see? It was my mom's from about 45-50 yrs ago.

Darn210 Enthusiast

..Ahem..(cough, cough) .. sorry for interrupting here...

Ladies, I have a hat for the wedding... would you like to see? It was my mom's from about 45-50 yrs ago.

Yea!!! Stick it on some animal passing by and take its picture and post it!!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

etta694 Explorer

It is pheasant feathers... I guess this isn't phunny... but it's a hat. And it's so gorgeous I just thought I'd show you.

elye Community Regular

It is pheasant feathers... I guess this isn't phunny... but it's a hat. And it's so gorgeous I just thought I'd show you.

OMG.. . ..are you kidding? That is one PHUNNY hat.. ....!! :lol: :lol:

kareng Grand Master

You have the proper attire for the Royal Wedding.

mushroom Proficient

You have the proper attire for the Royal Wedding.

Indeed, the pheasant is a truly Royal bird .........

when it comes to shooting at least!! ... or wait,

is that grouse???

No accounting for royal preferences :P

etta694 Explorer

OMG.. . ..are you kidding? That is one PHUNNY hat.. ....!! :lol: :lol:

Emily.... I am staring at :blink: your poor dejected jester with the hedgehog hat.. and..eh hem.. It seems as though the pot is calling the kettle black... :ph34r: I will look very dapper sitting on me sofa at 4am, thank you, with my ankles crossed. :lol:

Darn210 Enthusiast

. . . with my ankles crossed. :lol:

Doesn't help if yer knees ain't together!! :P

etta694 Explorer
:o
kareng Grand Master

Open Original Shared Link

Show Hank this. It makes the funny hat seem mild.

elye Community Regular

Open Original Shared Link

Show Hank this. It makes the funny hat seem mild.

Insane.. . . .... ...actually, I could just send that grooming organization my av pic of Hank and claim that there is no hat on his head...it's his hair, of course!

Darn210 Enthusiast

Etta . . . my son, Smackl, saw your av and thought you had a cat sitting on your head.

etta694 Explorer

Yes... well, it does kinda.. okay, so how about this? Any better..? This is my son... Chilli won't stay on my head.

elye Community Regular

Yes... well, it does kinda.. okay, so how about this? Any better..? This is my son... Chilli won't stay on my head.

OMG.. . . ...as long as Chili doesn't have to poop.. . . ...

:blink:

kareng Grand Master

Not sure Chili is a proper hat for a royal wedding. :unsure:

Darn210 Enthusiast

:lol: . . . Smackl loved it . . . :huh: . . . now he may be asking for a chinchilla soon ... :unsure:

Not sure Chili is a proper hat for a royal wedding. :unsure:

I don't see why not . . . as long as he holds out one of his little fingers toes whilst he is sipping his tea.

etta694 Explorer

I will get Scott on that training... Chilli has such cute fingers...er..toes. Sorry, I gush over that chinny all the time. He holds his shredded wheat in his fist. :lol: ..

(quote)

. . . Smack l loved it . . . . . . now he may be asking for a chinchilla soon ...

(quote)

He'd love it. Only problem.. he is turning our house into kindling. All the corners of the door frames have holes chewed in them.. :(and I don't mean just a few

did my own quote.. fail!

celiac-mommy Collaborator

Arg! I tried to take a photo of wee Simon wif a little hat and he was NOT having it! I shall try again tonight....

I have a lime green cake to finish tonight. The color is rediculous, but apparently that's what 14 year old girls are into right now. 55 drops of neon green, and 4 drops each blue, green and yellow food coloring to get the buttercream the right color. It's an ice cream cake so it's taking me forever to do bc I can only do bits at a time. It will be outta my house tomorrow!!!

Honey......I'm into my 50's and still got 'em. Just went to the dermatologist the other day and got a prescription. It's awesome! My daughter brought home some samples a couple months ago and I loved it! So I made an appointment with my dermatologist to get my own. I figure...at my age, I deserve clear skin. What took me so long?

What's the name of it?! I can't bend over right now in fear that my chin will blow up! Hurts soooooo bad!!!!

Doesn't help if yer knees ain't together!! :P

LMAO!!!!! :lol::lol:

Jestgar Rising Star

The chickens are staring at me through the window.....what do they want???:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

etta694 Explorer

They are probably trying to make you feed them. Don't make eye contact!!! :blink:

Archived