This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

curlyfries Contributor
Lisa had a phlipover to 400 . ...no phluidistic catastro-fee??

SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!.............not so far :ph34r:

I just got done pulling up the carpet from the last rollover! :unsure: ..........I think that one was enough for two <_<

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
curlyfries Contributor
Wow, Lisa! Your dad is SO young! Double lucky, you is! :)

.....Is he a Scorpio, by chance?

No, sorry...........he's an Aquarius, like me...........his birthday is the day before mine...........I'm pretty sure he turned 21 before I was born......or was it 22?.............oops :o ..........a little basic MathS and you know my age :ph34r: ..............don't even hafta strain your brain on that one! ;)

Jestgar Rising Star
No, sorry...........he's an Aquarius, like me...........his birthday is the day before mine...........I'm pretty sure he turned 21 before I was born......or was it 22?.............oops :o ..........a little basic MathS and you know my age :ph34r: ..............don't even hafta strain your brain on that one! ;)

We don't do BASIC maths here, only the complicated stuff.

curlyfries Contributor

WE?..........I dunno............from what I've heard, *WE* just might be the minority around here! :P

elye Community Regular

Um..... . . . speak fer yerself, there, Jesse Scientist Maximus.........

BEV!!!! I SEE YOU!!!!!!!! :):)

Mtndog Collaborator

Hello Sillies.......BRAKE.........SKID. Sigh. I cannot believe that I havae missed 43 phreaking pages- where have I been? I cannot go back.....not enough dingos to find me.

Most important question: Is everyone OK? Please log in and give me a status report!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed y'all and wish you could have come with me!!!!!!! Kurt and I went to Maine for 3 nights- Bar harbor and Camden (known here as Bah Harbah). It's where the only national park in New England is (Acadia). It was soooooo nice! We went to a crazy arse antique auto museum (am so getting a 1913 Peugeot convertible- we would look SO cool in it! It would fit most of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went on a schooner ride around the bay with a momma Newfie and two of her puppies (oh yeah_ i guess there were people on it too). Saw lighthouses, seals, yummy food and went swimming- HEAVEN. Want to move to Camden, Maine! At least April- October!!!!!!!!!

OK....did you all se THIS and wonder : Open Original Shared Link?

I can say that without a doubt it is NOT. You will be happy to know that we did see him driving through maine and he was heading for the border so all you Canuckians- keep your eyes open!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to all, Bubba

Green12 Enthusiast
Oy .. ..now they don't know when the rockcutter will finish turning that boulder into a bench. Seems like no chance of holding to the original Aug8 scheduled dedication.

If I were back to work already, I think I'd be going up, but at this point it feels fiscally irresponsible. :(

Oh Tom, bummer :(

Stay away from those OMGers!

They're a wild bunch.

We're not that bad :lol:

Sad news about Morgan Freeman!

Open Original Shared Link

I saw this on my home page this morning, I love Morgan Freeman. I hope he is ok, they say he's in serious condition, but all the reports I have read are kind of vague.

Did you guys see that Christina Applegate has breast cancer? I was reading that this morning. She is very young for that type of cancer.

I was thinking the same thing Amanda.

I missed y'all and wish you could have come with me!!!!!!! Kurt and I went to Maine for 3 nights- Bar harbor and Camden (known here as Bah Harbah). It's where the only national park in New England is (Acadia). It was soooooo nice! We went to a crazy arse antique auto museum (am so getting a 1913 Peugeot convertible- we would look SO cool in it! It would fit most of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went on a schooner ride around the bay with a momma Newfie and two of her puppies (oh yeah_ i guess there were people on it too). Saw lighthouses, seals, yummy food and went swimming- HEAVEN. Want to move to Camden, Maine! At least April- October!!!!!!!!!

Love to all, Bubba

BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are always going, going, going....hither and yon....I want yer life! :lol: Sounds like you had a great time!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

johnsmom Newbie

Johnsmom's cracking me up! I, unlike Em, do constantly inspect what comes out of my nose (as well as my children's noses.) I think it comes from having chronic sinus infections. There's a whole color code, you know.

Clear/white is always ok.

Yellow usually means I've been dusting a lot.

Brown is evidence that I've been helping my dad in the woodworking shop.

Mellow green means a sinus infection has arrived.

Neon green means the pine pollen is high.

thanks for that , i was not aware of the " code " i just thought people checked for red....oh yeaha you .. for == got RED

johnsmom Newbie

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................

Freshly showered and one leg shaved!!

you even put that fragrant moisturizer i like on.... you do smell good... i can smell you clean across the oceans that we're seperated by ,,,, or was it just one ocean? heck you were keeping us far too much informed of your scummyness...so never again.... the rest of us haven't showered in days and we never shave so ... we just deo and run like on big bro. Do you ever watch that show. they can't really show um shower so they show the parts at the mirror like appling the deo.

it's interresting...it's like if they talk to anyone while they do anything they are fair game to the camera crew....

Jestgar Rising Star

Okey-dokey, had the pre-op appointment. Not supposed to wear make-up, so body painting is out. Did have fun discussing it with the nurse, though. That, and asking if I could bring in a pic of the design I wanted shaved onto my "privates".

Got a scrip for the vicodin. D'ya think I could start taking that now.... Nah, better stick to this place for pain relief :D

Hmm, and apparently I should shave both legs beforehand.

johnsmom Newbie

I can remember MONTHS that all I wanted to do ..............was make it to the toilet in TIME. :ph34r: Gives me the shutters to think about it :o

Judy

i'm ditto on that one...

months turned to 1 &1/2 years for me .....i saw this flick and the guy said " i'm just lucky if i don't mess my self mines so runny it sneeks out " he was like ooops i just farted oh!!! goood !!! ...

it was funny the way he did it

and i think it was on grumppy ole men it said these days you can never trust your own gas.... what have gotten in to ???

johnsmom Newbie

I almost feel like myself again....I missed me!!!!!

elye Community Regular

Wow, Bev! You sure know how to take a holiday! Sounds like a wonderful time. Maine is SO beautiful and romantic...... :)

Okey-dokey, had the pre-op appointment.

Two weeks from today, right, Jess?

You'll get wheeled in, start feeling those great drugs, start counting backward........

and the rest will be histor(ectom)y............ :rolleyes::D

johnsmom Newbie

[quote ='tom'

Oy .. ..now they don't know when the rockcutter will finish

i too do love the idea... and that was a great way to do a tribute to what must have been a terrific guy... sorry i colud not have met him....

scheduled dedication.

even as just a post pone ... thats o.k. my mums been gone 4 years july 14th and on the anniversary of her passing we still muse about doing something more ...... like bettys better quilts... or something so people keep up the knowing of how great she was to us 4 kids and every body she came in touch with through her travels...

If I were back to work already, I think I'd be going up, but at this point it feels fiscally irresponsible. :(

I might have to get back into the OMG thread. ;)

Jestgar Rising Star
even as just a post pone ... thats o.k. my mums been gone 4 years july 14th and on the anniversary of her passing we still muse about doing something more ...... like bettys better quilts... or something so people keep up the knowing of how great she was to us 4 kids and every body she came in touch with through her travels...

Doncha think that maybe you are a living tribute to how great a mom she was?

johnsmom Newbie

/morgan.freeman.seriously.hurt.in.crash"

johnsmom Newbie

BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are always going, going, going....hither and yon....I want yer life! :lol: Sounds like you had a great time!

I was thinking the same thing

ditto for me on both the christena alpple gate one ......and those care free travelers ...you missed paGES OF sillies????

Jestgar Rising Star

Whats going on in Kenya

Darn210 Enthusiast
Whats going on in Kenya

:lol::lol::lol:

OMG!!!! At least Connor actually provided the cover story . . . yeah . . . dad was just excercising!!!!

johnsmom Newbie

I should shave both leggs

BOTH ,,,,, No .... dON't ... do ... It.... you'll never be able to go back !!!!

keep that razor away from her...,,,, get it some one... drop it!! think hee hee whooo you can do it... there is no need to resort to drastic measures ... those must be living strands they nearly touch the floor didn't someone say you tripped on them with the good leg and hurt your knee?

johnsmom Newbie

THANKS FOR THAT !!

johnsmom Newbie

. . . dad was just excercising!!!!

Mtndog Collaborator

SUZEEEEE_ I see you!!!!!!!

Morgan Freeman and Christina Applegate :( :( Love both of them!!!!!!!!!!

Okey-dokey, had the pre-op appointment. Not supposed to wear make-up, so body painting is out. Did have fun discussing it with the nurse, though. That, and asking if I could bring in a pic of the design I wanted shaved onto my "privates".

Got a scrip for the vicodin. D'ya think I could start taking that now.... Nah, better stick to this place for pain relief :D

Hmm, and apparently I should shave both legs beforehand.

OK...hmm. A. I would defintely recommend a full Brazilian :lol: :lol:

B. Send viocodin to Bev; she;ll return it slightly used when you need it :P

c. I say Heck no- let 'em both grow and braid 'em baby!!!!!

Oh Jess...that was nice. Hi johnsmom- nice to "meet" you. I lost my mom five years ago- still want her everyday!!!!!!!

Whats going on in Kenya

Jess :lol: :lol: :lol: When my mom was "forced" to tell me what a period was (Are You There God? It's me Margaret ) she figure she'd throw in sex. I took one look at her (I think I was ten) and screamed "Ahhhhh...you do that would dad?" Ran and hid in my room :lol::ph34r: :ph34r:

saw a book in bookstore window called Open Original Shared Link Clearly a must-read as it is not on Oprah's Booklist (yet)!!!!!!!!

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
Hello Sillies.......BRAKE.........SKID. :lol: Sigh. I cannot believe that I havae missed 43 phreaking pages- I missed y'all and wish you could have come with me!!!!!!! Kurt and I went to Maine for 3 nights- Bar harbor and Camden (known here as Bah Harbah). It's where the only national park in New England is (Acadia). It was soooooo nice! We went to a crazy arse antique auto museum (am so getting a 1913 Peugeot convertible- we would look SO cool in it! It would fit most of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to all, Bubba

so glad you had a great time and GOOD FOOD. ;)

OMG.....HERE COME MORE WONDERFUL..........JESS-ISMS........

WANT TO COMMENT ON MORE BUT NEED TO GET OFF.

LATER.

JUDY

happygirl Collaborator

Peter - nice post on the newbie thread :)

Archived