This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Jestgar Rising Star

Cheery Bleary New Yeary to all here-y!

P'raps our queen can decree that 2009 will be free of all ills for all psills.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient

Happy New Year, everybody!! :D Tis quiet 'round here.

Don't know if I'm going to be able to stay awake till midnight.......

psawyer Proficient
Don't know if I'm going to be able to stay awake till midnight.......
This has been a challenge for us, too, in recent years.

I'm using my notebook on the couch with the TV muted. CNN is showing the "highlights" of 2008. That should take about 28 seconds. :o

When they get to the lowlights, well, there may not be enough time left in the year to hit all of them.

2009 is going to be better. It can't be any worse. B)

And, yes, rabbits can be trained to use a litter box. Cats can too, although I understand that occasional mishaps are possible with both species. Jess, watch your step! ;)

jerseyangel Proficient
I'm using my notebook on the couch with the TV muted. CNN is showing the "highlights" of 2008. That should take about 28 seconds. :o

I have my notebook here, too--and we're watching CNN!!! :D:D

This year can't be over fast enough for me B)

psawyer Proficient
I have my notebook here, too--and we're watching CNN!!! :D:D

This year can't be over fast enough for me B)

49 minutes left...

elye Community Regular

HEEEEEYYYYY, PASILLLLIEEEEEESSS!!

Am NOT drunk....but I had, for the first time, a MOJITO, followed by my first COSMO.

OMG. Thank gawd I gave myself extra insulin........so much sugar, it's unbelievable. But they were delicious.

By about 10:30, I was telling the six other couples at this gathering ALLLLLLL about Sam Hill Manhead, the entire mystery, how it gripped us through the final couple of months of 2008.

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:<_<

(That last face is Will, who knows full well the whole story, but is rather tired of it and....well....perhaps embarrassed? I cannot imagine.....).....

jerseyangel Proficient
I was telling the six other couples at this gathering ALLLLLLL about Sam Hill Manhead, the entire mystery, how it gripped us through the final couple of months of 2008.

:lol::lol:

Surely you were the hit of the party, Em! :D

Hee! Still watching CNN--Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper are on, and Kathy just asked if she could get a pap smear from Dr. Sanjay Gupta. :lol::lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

psawyer Proficient
Am NOT drunk....but I had, for the first time, a MOJITO, followed by my first COSMO.

OMG! a pserious psugar influx. Don't make a habit of it, but once in a while you can get away with a phlood of psugar. It isn't so with gluten, don't ya know?

33 minutes until 2009...

happygirl Collaborator

17 minutes.

jerseyangel Proficient
:D I was just coming on to say 15! :D
psawyer Proficient

2009 is here, at least where I am. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

jerseyangel Proficient

Yippee!!!!

Happy New Year!!! :D

WardGirl Rookie

Happy New Year Psillies :)

happygirl Collaborator

Happy New Year from us and pup :D

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Froth away!

I have frothed ! :ph34r::lol: But just one - then some wine. Had a tee-totaller here tonight, had to be mindful ;)

Did you know bunnies can be litter-box trained? I'm so excited! I told my boyfriend we're gonna have one someday.

I LOVE MY SILLIES TOO!!!!!!

Bunnie havin' a bunnie!!!!!!! :wub:

Cheery Bleary New Yeary to all here-y!

P'raps our queen can decree that 2009 will be free of all ills for all psills.

Cheery Bleary to you too! and to us all!!!!!!

No Ills for Psills in 2009, hear hear! ;)

HEEEEEYYYYY, PASILLLLIEEEEEESSS!!

:lol: she said PA-SILLIES!!!!!!!! :lol: methinks she WOZ drunk from her sweet drinks :blink:

Will :lol: and his many bored phaces :lol:God love 'im!!!!!!

Hee! Still watching CNN--Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper are on, and Kathy just asked if she could get a pap smear from Dr. Sanjay Gupta.

:lol: that cracked me up!!!!!!

Yippee!!!!

Happy New Year!!! :D

Patti is still up!!!!!!!!!

Still 2008 here, pholks - - got two hours, 20 minutes left, annnnnnnnd I am off to bed!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

B)

:wub:

LOVE YOU SILLIES!!!!!!!!! I shall fall asleep in one year and awake in the next, 'tis magic!!!!!!!!

:D

jerseyangel Proficient

'Night Sooze :D See ya next year :P

elye Community Regular

Awguri ghas-sena l-gdida!!!!!

A Maltese happy New Year to all Psillies! :):)

There is a two-hour, power aerobics/step class at the gym this am......their special Start-the-Year-Off-Right blastoff celebration, me supposeth. Do I go to this?

Gad.

Well, it's that or clean, do laundry, stare at my kids as they stare at some screen. . ....... . . ..

Think I'll go.

Scared... ... ......

Did someone mention Ptaoughmghmn's birthday being today? We haven't heard from him in a while. .. . .. :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PTAOUGHMNHGMNUSS, if 'tis today!!!!

flourgirl Apprentice

HAPPY BIRFDAY TAAWM!!! Even if it's not :lol:

Happy New Year to all of you......my new pals in psillyville, fellow psillyholics!

Thank you all for being there and pretending to like my added goofiness! 'Tis fun! Hope you all had a safe and fun celebration...including the Twa and Sam Hill Man Head! We watched "Get Smart" last night. I LUUUUV stupid humor and this fit the bill! Was good clean fun. Neither of us made it to midnight (no surprize there!).

Here's to a year of good health, lots of answers, financial success, and lots of psilly glee!

jerseyangel Proficient

HAPPY BIRFDAY, PATAUGHMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:P:lol::)B):P:D:lol::):P:D:lol::)

Hope it's won-er-phul! :D

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Oh my god I was up til 4 in the morning..... and I wasn't even drinking. :sleepyface:

Hope nobody's all hungover?

curlyfries Contributor

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Spent the evening at our friend's house .........a yearly tradition. It's always a good time......fun games, plenty of food, and lively conversation :)

There was only one thing that was slightly annoying........anytime someone mentioned my weight loss, my friend would yell, "That's because she doesn't eat anything!" All she knows is what my restrictions are.......she is never around to see me eat. She is struggling with her own weight right now, and I think she's a bit jealous. <_<

......and btw......I had shrimp, raw veggies, and tortilla chips :P

Check out Open Original Shared Link

Check out 1 and 11 :lol:

:lol:

Coincidence?.........I think not! :lol::lol::lol:

.....and me favorite number.....7.....is chocolate! :P

Can someone tell me why boobs are in the same group as storms, black holes, etc.?

Did you know bunnies can be litter-box trained? I'm so excited! I told my boyfriend we're gonna have one someday.

My son had a litter trained bunny. They usually pick a favorite corner of the cage to do their business, so that's where you put the litter tray.

Edit: Took away my fantabulous birthday greeting to Ptaughmnus <_< .........see next post. <liarliarpantsonfire>

So Ptaoughmn..........when is the eventful day? :huh:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Did someone mention Ptaoughmghmn's birthday being today? We haven't heard from him in a while. .. . .. :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PTAOUGHMNHGMNUSS, if 'tis today!!!!

:lol: :lol: 'tis not really Ptaum's bday today - - that was on facebook but isn't true. Alas, I"m still he'd enjoy the birthday wishes, if he were reading along :(:lol:

Thank you all for being there and pretending to like my added goofiness! 'Tis fun! Hope you all had a safe and fun celebration...including the Twa and Sam Hill Man Head! We watched "Get Smart" last night. I LUUUUV stupid humor and this fit the bill! Was good clean fun. Neither of us made it to midnight (no surprize there!).

Here's to a year of good health, lots of answers, financial success, and lots of psilly glee!

Psillyhollics think you are quite fun and it's not even pretending, you goof, I am sure I speak for all members on this ;)

MORNING SILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

'tis the New Year - cold, grEy, foggy wet blanket hanging in the air, two dogs here, am going to watch a movie now, snuggled in blankies -

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jestgar Rising Star

The year is new

the badness is through

we'll lift a glass

to hats of a$$

and wish them well

as they, too, pass

Our friends of fur

who's love is pure

will lift us up

in our second cup

to toast the newest

cats and pup

From house and home

we sometimes roam

but always keep near

the sillies so dear

the worst is much better

when we are all here

The past has now passed

today's here at last

and so to you all

with pleasure I call

"may unending joy

upon you now fall"

curlyfries Contributor
the worst is much better

when we are all here

Awesome, Jess! A beautiful poem to start the new year!

<snigger>.......Jess said hats of a$$!

jerseyangel Proficient
:lol: :lol: 'tis not really Ptaum's bday today - - that was on facebook but isn't true.

Well, harrumph!! :angry: I got me inpho over at Phacebook--must take such things wif a grain o'salt phrom now on <_<

but always keep near

the sillies so dear

the worst is much better

when we are all here

Woids to live by :wub:

Sillies.....we are all here, but are we all there? :huh::lol: A prnt to ponder B)

No hangover fer moi.....I stuck to spring water wif me popcorn. and an Enjoy Life Crispy Rice Candy Bar :ph34r:

Archived