This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

mimommy Contributor
When I'm on the computer, I can watch TV through the crack between the computer cupboard door and the cabinet. There's a plant on the table right there so I'm kinda looking through the foliage. It's like watching House in the jungle.

Ummm...o-kay. Thanks for sharing, Jess. What in hell?

Uh, yeah, I uh, hate it when that happens. Try to sound understanding

:rolleyes::lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient
When I'm on the computer, I can watch TV through the crack between the computer cupboard door and the cabinet. There's a plant on the table right there so I'm kinda looking through the foliage. It's like watching House in the jungle.

:lol: :lol:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
OMGawd--you guys have upped the wackl considerably this evening!! Crackin me up, the bunch a youse.

Is it mojito season again? Time flies......

Minimom's PMS......Hispanic (I'm in Texas, remember ;) )......git er done Yer killin me!

Just watched Desperate Housewives.....reruns fer weeks, clip show last week and kinda blah tonight. <_< Won't elaborate since some of those who watch may not have seen it yet. B)

PadT :lol: :lol: :lol:

YER whole post cracked me up.......and yes, you IS in Texas...let me know if you call them Hispanics or Mexicans down there.

California is kind of getting wackler and wackler all the time :blink::lol:

It IS mojito season! But....I'm so not ready to see the fuzzies go. :lol: Better, and slightly easier (both laboUr-intensive)

Went to the new pet chain store that opened near the chain home store (and the chain super cheap store wherein I do not shop). There is a pet store on the island, and I like the idea of supporting local businesses, but I just don't believe that the prices have to be marked up that much to support the business. I think they assume people will pay extra to have the local shopping bag (and many people do), but I'm not in the upper 80th percentile of income, so I support the less expensive, local-job-stealing store.

Mims, I'm a couple drinks aheada ya. Better go faster........

I wanna know which cheap store this is. do not even TELL me there's a Walmart on Bainbridge

:lol:

Whadda matter, Jess? Come sit with momma Mimmsy. Alexander will rub your feet.

:lol: can we call him Sasha?????

Was this when she was defendin' the poor fuzzy, or was she for the prosecution?

MockbNy nynctbiN xopowNN!

---------------------------------

Muscovite fuzzy good!

OMG :lol:

she really IS writing in cyrillic :lol:

Ummm...o-kay. Thanks for sharing, Jess. What in hell?

Uh, yeah, I uh, hate it when that happens. Try to sound understanding

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient
I wanna know which cheap store this is. do not even TELL me there's a Walmart on Bainbridge

I was thinking the same thing! :P

Honest to Gawd--I'm half watching Chelsea Lately through a ladder-back chair! :lol: Could move it, but eh.....

mimommy Contributor

:lol: can we call him Sasha?????

OMG :lol:

she really IS writing in cyrillic :lol:

Wal-Mart is Everywhere. It's all a part of the capitalistic plot to de prioritise disenfranchise the world.

WIH--can kahlua possibly make me more cynical?

And you, too, can have fun with online dictionaries:

Open Original Shared Link

Sasha likes ;)

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Honest to Gawd--I'm half watching Chelsea Lately through a ladder-back chair! :lol: Could move it, but eh.....

:unsure:

Who's Chelsea Lately?

Jestgar Rising Star

Good heavens NO!!! :o :o :o

We DON"T allow CHAIN stores on the island!! The McD's (which was the last chain allowed). has a small, carved, tasteful sign. None-a that huge arch action.

You have to cross the bridge, and go through the next town before you get there. Someone told me it's the biggest one on west coast. I'm not in a position to know if this is correct. :huh:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Jestgar Rising Star
Wal-Mart is Everywhere. It's all a part of the capitalistic plot to de priorotise disenfranchise the world.

WIH--can kahlua possibly make more cynical?

And you, too, can fun with online dictionaries:

Sasha likes ;)

K'sozhulenuyu, ya izuchala russkii yizik (mnoga let nazad).

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Wal-Mart is Everywhere. It's all a part of the capitalistic plot to de priorotise disenfranchise the world.

WIH--can kahlua possibly make more cynical?

And you, too, can fun with online dictionaries:

Sasha likes

I JUST hung up the phone with a male friend....and I was doing some serious bashing. Bashing of this distinct sect of society known as the triathlete/surgeon, to be specific. :ph34r: (a long story)

and I said..............

"oh my God, do you think I'm.........cynical????????????"

and he does. He really does. He is not, oh no, he's a freaking pollyanna, and not remotely cynical.

<_<

Pi$$es me off, it does. I have to see if I can get him to come to the dark side.

MORE FUZZIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(check new av)

:D

mimommy Contributor

:unsure:

Who's Chelsea Lately?

Um, waiter...I'll have what she's having.

Looks yummy, like a refreshing juicy orange swimming pool one could just jump in and drink at the same time--ahh.

Oh my. I think I put too much vodka in that last one.

Me eyes are spinning. I hate that! :blink:

Don't know who Chelsea is lately, but last year she was me babysitter.

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
Joooodie! Quick - - you must change the caption under your av to "Hispanic fire cracker vine". . .........

:rolleyes:

heck changed the flower and not the name.

must be PC at all times

Me eyes are spinning. I hate that! :blink:

i'm off fast

took a pill that starts with a "K" and my eyes are sppinning too

nite

HECTORS PUP.....................WHERE IS THE DANG PLACE TO TAKE THE WORDS OFF :ph34r: ??????????????'

TOO TIRED WILL HAVE TO DO TOMORROW

REMIND ME

I'LL PUT UP A PORCH RAILING........IF I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO LINK FROM COMPUTER

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....................COMING ON FAST NOW.

NITE

mushroom Proficient

Thanks for the welcome guys. You have *no* idea how long I has actually been here wifout youse knowing it tho :ph34r:

Y'all get up way too early in the mornin' for me, are way too productive, and go to bed way too early as well. Heck, I am just getting started...well, not actually, spent half the friggin day trying to figure out how to do those fancy-me-doodle quotey thingeys and finally had to seek help from Poeter. By then there were waaay to many posts to even think of doing that, being me first time an all. :huh:

By the time one deals wif Hispanics, running little Chinese men, white Russians (as opposed to reds) and all them glasses of wine and kahlua.... me head is reeling. ;) We are not allowed to say a Maori committed a crime here; it has to be a "Polynesian" so you can possibly blame the Samoans, the Cook Islanders, the good folk from the Tokelaus (whatever they call themselves) or any of those other little atolls that have Pollynesians on them. But you do have to specify Polynesian so that nobody thinks its we upright white folks what are doin' all this crime (heaven forbid!) :rolleyes:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end". :lol:

mimommy Contributor

Alright folks, it's been fun, but me & Sasha Scott have to work in the morning.

nonyYatb ee cAenaHHbIN--GIT-R-DUN!!

Nighty-night!

mimommy Contributor
Thanks for the welcome guys. You have *no* idea how long I has actually been here wifout youse knowing it tho :ph34r:

Y'all get up way too early in the mornin' for me, are way too productive, and go to bed way too early as well. Heck, I am just getting started...well, not actually, spent half the friggin day trying to figure out how to do those fancy-me-doodle quotey thingeys and finally had to seek help from Poeter. By then there were waaay to many posts to even think of doing that, being me first time an all. :huh:

By the time one deals wif Hispanics, running little Chinese men, white Russians (as opposed to reds) and all them glasses of wine and kahlua.... me head is reeling. ;) We are not allowed to say a Maori committed a crime here; it has to be a "Polynesian" so you can possibly blame the Samoans, the Cook Islanders, the good folk from the Tokelaus (whatever they call themselves) or any of those other little atolls that have Pollynesians on them. But you do have to specify Polynesian so that nobody thinks its we upright white folks what are doin' all this crime (heaven forbid!) :rolleyes:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

Whaa? Whoa! Wait a minute! Hold the phone! Back the truck up, buddy.

Mushrooms here and I'm all tuckered out? What a cryin' SHAME.

But duty calls (rolls sleeves).

Mushroom, before I sign off--does Sophie have anything to do with a restaurant?

mimommy Contributor

Suze!!! You're still awake!

mushroom Proficient

Not everything revolves around food, I keep trying to tell myself, and then she goes and tries to make a food connection. We do have a very good Sophie's, but no, you missed the start of that story, which involved an inspirational one-legged paralympic swimmer (only 15) from NZ who won three gold medals at Beijing and became the toast of the nation, kind of our Michael Phelps only she doesn't do dope (yet) (as far as I know) (to the best of my knowledge), aw heck, maybe she does.

mimommy Contributor
Not everything revolves around food, I keep trying to tell myself, and then she goes and tries to make a food connection. We do have a very good Sophie's, but no, you missed the start of that story, which involved an inspirational one-legged paralympic swimmer (only 15) from NZ who won three gold medals at Beijing and became the toast of the nation, kind of our Michael Phelps only she doesn't do dope (yet) (as far as I know) (to the best of my knowledge), aw heck, maybe she does.

Huh. Verrrry interestingk.

Mushroom is deeep, man.

By the way,

my husband's car has been to New Zealand.

Tis true.

Says it's lovley there and the people are swell.

mimommy Contributor

Suzy, WIH are you doin' down there, writin' a novel? Git-r-dun already, Love, I gots to go to SLEEP!

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Um, waiter...I'll have what she's having.

Looks yummy, like a refreshing juicy orange swimming pool one could just jump in and drink at the same time--ahh.

Oh my. I think I put too much vodka in that last one.

Me eyes are spinning. I hate that!

Don't know who Chelsea is lately, but last year she was me babysitter.

:lol: every sentence is phunny......dunno what to quote :lol:

HECTORS PUP.....................WHERE IS THE DANG PLACE TO TAKE THE WORDS OFF??????????????'

TOO TIRED WILL HAVE TO DO TOMORROW

REMIND ME

I'LL PUT UP A PORCH RAILING........IF I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO LINK FROM COMPUTER

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....................COMING ON FAST NOW.

NITE

JUUUUUUUUUUDITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she said HECTOR'S PUP :lol: YER KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sleep well, Jude :)

Thanks for the welcome guys. You have *no* idea how long I has actually been here wifout youse knowing it tho

Y'all get up way too early in the mornin' for me, are way too productive, and go to bed way too early as well. Heck, I am just getting started...well, not actually, spent half the friggin day trying to figure out how to do those fancy-me-doodle quotey thingeys and finally had to seek help from Poeter. By then there were waaay to many posts to even think of doing that, being me first time an all.

By the time one deals wif Hispanics, running little Chinese men, white Russians (as opposed to reds) and all them glasses of wine and kahlua.... me head is reeling. We are not allowed to say a Maori committed a crime here; it has to be a "Polynesian" so you can possibly blame the Samoans, the Cook Islanders, the good folk from the Tokelaus (whatever they call themselves) or any of those other little atolls that have Pollynesians on them. But you do have to specify Polynesian so that nobody thinks its we upright white folks what are doin' all this crime (heaven forbid!)

by the clean end".

OH MY GAAAAAAWD

:lol: x 500

<did she calls us "productive?" and she claims she's been here a while? :lol: >

(but it's always a giveaway when they use proper psillie pspelling, and, doesn't it just warm the cockles of yer 'eart when they do? the newcomers who've been lurking? :wub: )

SHROOMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this polynesian discussion.........my head spins!!!!!! and yet - I sooooo understand it.......

I don't know WHY it's offensive to say someone is Mexican, but you can say.....Argentinian......Eye-talian.......Columbian........Trinidad and Tobagian....Eritrean (don't see many of the latter two here :lol: )

Um......OMG........is it bad if we call you a Kiwi? :lol:

OMG! one of me favorite books is called The Bone People - one of the most surreal and poignant books imaginable - involving the aboriginal peeps of New Zealand..........er..............oh crap.........were they in Australia? CAn't remember......am I bad? :lol:

Whaa? Whoa! Wait a minute! Hold the phone! Back the truck up, buddy.

Mushrooms here and I'm all tuckered out? What a cryin' SHAME.

But duty calls (rolls sleeves).

:unsure: who is this Sophie? and how does Mimms know anything?

g'night, Reigh-chull :)

OMG speaking of Sophie......

YOU GUYS WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

today, my dear friend Sophie was at a party. A big, family party. Big. Armenians. (it's still okay to say that here :lol: )

well, Soph has a cousin who married a very wealthy man. This cousin is kind of a ditzy girl, and a gullible shopper, who will buy anything anyone tells her to buy.

So - Sophie tells me that this cousin brought said cousin's own mom a gift, and it was this really exclusive, posh, very rare coffee.

<are you with me sills? anything starting to sound familiar here? Cause I got it immediately> :lol: *snigger*

.....and I shrieked.......

wait for it................

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! It's that CAT POO COFFEE isn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and it was. It really was.

So - they brewed a pot - - Sophie says it tastes EXACTLY like............

normal coffee.

:lol: :lol: x 500

I love it, I just love it.... <Emperor's New Clothes >

annnnnnndd............I'm off to bed meself, Sills.

So sorry, Shroomie, what time is it there? yer all upside down, aren't yer???? :P

DingoGirl Enthusiast

WHOT? there was a swimmer from NZ wif only half a leg, in the NORMAL Olympics?

oh - wait - it did say PARALYMPIC?

I'm confused.

and - why are we talking about her, anyway? Should I know who she is?

:huh:

Well, I'm glad she's not smokin' the ganja, anyway.....insofar as we know. :lol:

Huh. Verrrry interestingk.

Mushroom is deeep, man.

By the way,

my husband's car has been to New Zealand.

Tis true.

Says it's lovley there and the people are swell.

gahhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol: :lol:

WHY in hell has yer husband's CAR been to New Zealand. Woz he in it? :wacko:

Mimms you iz one craaaaaazy lady. :lol:

Suzy, WIH are you doin' down there, writin' a novel? Git-r-dun already, Love, I gots to go to SLEEP!

:lol: now to go bed!!!!!!!!

Ugh........I feel vomitous..........had 1.5 screwdrivers, but used some lemon in the second one.......extra splash of vodka.

But then, followed it all with applesauce.

Not good. Somehow this is really not good. I'm feeling.........very............acidic, er sumphin.

:blink:

But GOOD JOB sills on Uppin The Sunday Night Wackl

mimommy Contributor
:unsure: who is this Sophie? and how does Mimms know anything?

g'night, Reigh-chull :)

It's called GOOGLE, dear. Tis the magic behind me madness.

Crap--Aunt Flo arriveth.

Goodnight Gracie.

DingoGirl Enthusiast

oops - double

mushroom Proficient
Um......OMG........is it bad if we call you a Kiwi? :lol:

Only if you is inferring I am a bit green and have brown fuzzy hair, when in reality I have these gorjeussss blonde locks

OMG! one of me favorite books is called The Bone People - involving the aboriginal peeps of New Zealand..........er..............oh crap.........were they in Australia? CAn't remember......am I bad? :lol:

Those were the right peeps in the right place. Had that book on my nightstand for 3 years; never did read it : :o

Okay, so what Poeter says is WRONG :o:lol::rolleyes: None of those other quotes I clicked made their appearance in expected place. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

G'night to all sleepy sillies. Must think about what to have for dinner and me pre-dining cocktail(s).

'shroom

tom Contributor

Hey Nikker!! I saw 'Ashes to Ashes' on BBC & there was this line:

"I met two delightful lesbians from Barking"

Do you know them? :D

Fast forward six years [>>]

. .... ..around page 9781 ....

Um - - is it too late to change my Kit's name? :blink:

still?

Things were mighty fishy round here .. . .cod pieces & trouser trout.

Wow Jess violin!! Seems awful hard & fretful, w/ them bein' fretless.

I should try harder to poop in often .. ...

Heyyyyyyyy Bunnie's back! :)

But no Jooles lately?? :huh:

flourgirl Apprentice

:lol: many, many times!!!!!! LUV this statement. I have NOT been a fan of all of this phony "po-liti-Kull Ko-wrect-ness, ever! Don't people have better things to spend their mental energy and time on than this? Thx.

Archived