Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Can This Be Happening?

13 posts in this topic

so.....new boy.....jeez...he's to good to be true...last night he was washing some of the dishes I had brought over to his place for cooking...they had already been washed...so I asked...what in heck are you doing..those are already clean...he says..."well, I accidently set them next to my loaf of bread...(this being a loaf of bread that he hasn't even opened yet)...and I didn't want you to get sick, so I thought I would was 'em again"...really??? Number one...wow....Number two...I wouldn't have even thought to do that!!

He also went through all the shampoo and soap at his place to make sure I was ok with it...

so in love :)

Ads by Google:

OH MY GOODNESS!! SQUUEEEE!!!! That's awesome!!

OH MY GOODNESS!! SQUUEEEE!!!! That's awesome!!

What she said :D :D :D

Definately a keeper. You're a lucky lady.

Now that is a sweetie!!! Go make that boy a plate of brownies! gluten-free of course. ;)

The boy is definitely a keeper. So thoughtful! :)

so in love :)

Me too! :)

Awww!! Sounds just like my hubby, I got a keeper too :) Lucky us!

What a keeper!!

I'm constantly amazed at the kindness/concern of friends/neighbors. We have an incredibly "gruff" neighbor who now reads labels when he's buying ingredients for something he wants to cook so he'll be able to tell me if I can eat it or not. It really touches me!

Hold 'em tight and never let him go!!!! :D

K. That boy is a miracle! Does he watch chick flicks with you too? *chuckle* I love my husband. He's like your fiance. I recently went through my house and dumped everything that was filled with gluten (including my nailpolish which my hubby was shocked had gluten in it.) into a box. We're going to give it all to one of my neighbors in need. But as I was dumping things in, he saw me dump a pistachio pudding in (it said on the box processed in a factory that contains wheat or whatever). He looked only for a brief second disappointed, but then he said, "Darn, I was looking forward to trying that. But its okay, I don't want to make it if you can't eat it. Its no fun if I can't share it with you!" Awwww.

He still has a few gluten things in the house, but we are very careful about cross contamination with those. Its so cute.

(And for the record, I bought my husband four movie tickets for his birthday, and one of the movies we saw was a chick flick. He even suggested it! YES!)

Aww that's really awesome.

I love people who have such amazing levels of consideration. It's rare. He's most likely the kind of guy, who will go out of his way to put a smile on your face too.