Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Gluten Free Diet Or Gluten Free Lifestyle?

110 posts in this topic

Phew missed that debate, arrived just in time. Cheers :-)

;) Slainte!

P.S.In case anyone is not sure.......... it's Gaelic for "to Health!"

Ads by Google:

Maybe I'm just a tard or something, but I prefer saying "lifestyle" just because that IS how I live my life and it IS for life... Oh well, guess I'm just a "hipster", eh? :P

Maybe I'm just a tard or something, but I prefer saying "lifestyle" just because that IS how I live my life and it IS for life... Oh well, guess I'm just a "hipster", eh? :P

You do have pink hair (which I love!)...so you are cooler than me! :D

It is a lifestyle and a diet - all in one!

Hahaha! I thought I was the only person lurking around here who throws around the word tard. I repress the urge so hard here, but I'm a gamer at heart and it is just second nature to think it. I wouldn't call you that though for calling it a lifestyle. :P

I agree with Karen that the pink hair is pretty great! Nothing wrong with being a hipster as long as you are cool with it. :D

But hipsters are total douche canoes >.<, haha! I'm from Seattle, the land of the hipsters..... If I see another "ironic" mustache, I am going to puke.... :P

But hipsters are total douche canoes >.<, haha! I'm from Seattle, the land of the hipsters..... If I see another "ironic" mustache, I am going to puke.... :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: or the "mouche"...c'mon, grow a beard or shave.

Beards are getting hipster here too. It's like grizzly adams had kids with some indie band front man..... *shudders*

Blame Oxhorn. Seriously, I think that man may be single handedly responsible for bringing beards, big, burly, manly beards, back in style. Frankly though... bring it on. I kinda like it. ;)

My hubs has a beard and he is very cool and handsome and also following the GLUTEN FREE diet!! (see how skillfully I steer this puppy back on topic)

We western Canadians have always been for beards, flannel shirts and grunge... we just call it redneck!

... The mullet never died, it just went to live in rural Canada. ;)

Off topic... not skillfully done. :)