This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

tom Contributor
..... gen-yoo-ine

hehee

- -- "so sorry you had to drink that a**cracker champagne......" and she of course used it in a sentence back to me....:lol: delights me.....

:lol:

I'll guess the back is fine or it would've come up? :huh:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rinne Apprentice
I think you only posted your IgG results (at least in the original post I found...not sure if you posted them at some other time...after looking back at about 300 pages, my eyes were :blink::lol: )...so you have some info on that tab, but not on the IgM, and when you posted there were only POS not +++'s.

OMG I can't believe you looked that hard and now that I think of it you might be right. :ph34r::rolleyes:

My whole house is this eclectic ... the only unifying factor is that everything here is stuff I like.

Carla, it sounds lovely. I can see why you would be happy and catlike in such an environment. :)

Our house is filled with old things, rustic antiques. One of my favourite pieces is a huge painted yellow wardrobe that was made by Hudderites, someone started to take the paint off at one point and then gave up, I thought I would paint it until I lived with it for a while and found I liked it just as it was. I think eclectic might describe my style too. :)

I shouldn't say just my style because my sweetie contributes greatly, he put french doors surrounded by bookcases into the living room which opened it up to the porch. It is very nice.

So, just thinking you two might want to try longer.

I got fooled on soy at *least* 3 times.

:)

I suspect this is good advice, I was kind of thinking that I should give it more than three days I just didn't want to scare myself at the prospect of a week straight out. :lol:

Well, in that case, I may have a rough time of it here in Rachelville. Rachelling and carlaing are apparently not my specialty.

:lol: Most of us are somewhere in between just like you k too lazy to write out kat. :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks. :)

Oh...cant remember if I welcomed you to the thread :unsure: ...if not...Oooops... and WELCOME :D

I'm Rachel....queen of rachelling. :lol:

LMAO

A friend once said to me, "you can kill the cow if you can swallow the karma" basically do what you want knowing that there will be consequences.

Just take care of yourself. :)

Well, I'm such a bubble head. I moldened myself. I had an uncontrollable urge for peanut butter last night so I thought "Hey, i'll take some Vit C with it and see if that helps." NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahh..it's like I never learn. Gluten would NEVEr pass these lips but peanut butter...arggghhh.

Yes, we are prepared to sacrifice much for scientificness. lol I'm glad to know you are not suffering too much for your experimentation.

Back n forth, back n forth.

A few years ago I spent a week with a group of Tibetan monks, do you recall "Row Row Row Your Boat"? Well being with the monks was like being in a boat that was merrily, merrily, merrily going down the stream. :)

Moving towards what was wholesome without clinging and away from what was unwholesome without aversion. I called it the yum and the yuk and concluded that the whole point is not to get stuck. :)

tom Contributor

Gaaaaaahhhhhh! Got to 500 posts but no change in MyControls to add note under pic?? :angry:

What's it called or what category is it under? :huh:

(Or is it >500 and I just solved it?)

[Edit - yup, never mind, it's >500]

dlp252 Apprentice

Well, you all will be happy to know that I did NOT eat Fritos today. :lol: They restocked the snack drawers and lo and behold there was another bag of Fritos. I took it, but didn't eat it. Yay me! :P

I had my reevaluation on the proloterapy today...good news...apparently all the injections worked cuz she could only find one spot in my shoulder. We went ahead and injected that, this should be the last one.

Halllloooooooo to our dear SusieQ!

So, just thinking you two might want to try longer.

I got fooled on soy at *least* 3 times.

Duly noted! Not sure I can commit though...not until I find some fat to replace it, but I'm sure going to try!

Well, in that case, I may have a rough time of it here in Rachelville. Rachelling and carlaing are apparently not my specialty.

I've rarely been accused of overdoing it and I have no discipline whatsoever. Don't get me wrong: it's not that I don't care...it's just that I'm really lazy. I don't expect that this should change any time soon. I've grown fond of my apathetic lifestyle. Indeed, I will tell tale of how motivated and commited I am, but don't let it fool you. It's all mirrors & smoke. Speaking of which, I have to get going. I have a full weekend of slacking off to get ready for - or not, maybe. Did I mention that I'm indecisive too? I don't really want to think about metal toxicity right now ... I'm way too lazy.

have good weekends

k (short for kat, but typically, it's too much work to type it all out)

:lol: !! See you fit right in. I am the queen of lazy! Really! :P And, don't worry, we have people who are somewhere in the middle of racheling and carlaing!

I'm gonna go to the party tomorrow.

:o May the force be with you fearless president! :lol:

In other news....I racheled the Spiceship last night.

I think I overdid things....first there was the coffee e.....immediately followed by a ride in the Ship. I couldnt sweat for nothing.....It happens when I'm too toxic.

:o :o :o

Off to see Dr. S. now. :)

Anyone wanna guess at whether I'm gonna get to do the DMPS challenge test this time?? :unsure:

Can't wait to hear about this...I'm thinking not this time, but probably next time...especially if he hears about the spiceship rachelling.

OMG- I can't believe eggs now fall under the category of "It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye"

This totally cracked me up for some reason! :lol: I think it's the WAY you said it. :lol: Yeah, I can hear you in my head and it was funny! :P

Excited about this new doctor on Monday. Can't wait. Won't be able to sleep. Maybe she can help with weight and stuff. She is a Naturopath who also does chiropractic and nutrition. So she can maybe help me gain weight.

I'm excited too!!! Can't wait for it myself!

Oh and Rachel and Donna, don't Rachel the gluthothione IV's o.k.

Oh, if you insist! :lol:

Sometimes Rachel I wonder if I get that molden reaction from the warm water enymas I do. I did one last night.

Hum, wonder if mold can form inside the bag?

I was having a great day until what should've been no more than a minor annoyance bugged me too much.

Mom *knows* I'm out of minutes. When she was doing online HPscanner tech support, she was emailing me the Qs instead of being on ph.

And w/ visitors in town, we've been emailing and txt'g about schedule.

But suddenly she calls, and has me saying "hello . . . . . Hello? HELLO!" for 30sec b4 making a sound! So I'm not happy about having an over-minutes call start like this, but expecting something important or worse as the . . . oh crap . . (This story is only about my mom) as the reason for the call. But no. She had hit a wrong button and now the tv doesn't work.

Well yay on the 0 bill! Moms can be funny that way...my mom NEVER calls me, so when she does I always think it's an emergency. My PT guy was getting ready to work on me, and his phone went off, he looked to see who it was...it was him mom, so he asked me to wait a minute because she never calls...he thought it must be really important to call him at work. She just wanted to chat. :lol::P

Ouch on the glass!

dlp252 Apprentice
Gaaaaaahhhhhh! Got to 500 posts but no change in MyControls to add note under pic?? :angry:

What's it called or what category is it under? :huh:

(Or is it >500 and I just solved it?)

I think you have to have a birthdate in the birthday field. I think I put my correct month and day, but put a totally fake year. :lol:

tom Contributor
Well, you all will be happy to know that I did NOT eat Fritos today. :lol: They restocked the snack drawers and lo and behold there was another bag of Fritos. I took it, but didn't eat it. Yay me! :P

Hehehe "took it"?

<took it where?>

Well yay on the 0 bill!

AND(!) while expecting the 3x shock of 1st heavy AC month!! (geh almost 6 and still 108) ooh! Ooh! I might actually go to San Jose this wkend!!! :) :)

Oh and the custom whatever words don't start until 501. Didn't change anything but added a post from 500th.

[Edit - bday already there to enable some lower-statured feature. Off to Alaskan visitors!! Yay! :) ]

tom Contributor
Moving towards what was wholesome without clinging and away from what was unwholesome without aversion. I called it the yum and the yuk and concluded that the whole point is not to get stuck. :)

Ooooooo philosophical w/ an LOL kicker!!

And tho I'm pretty new myself (<hand angled over mouth> these ppl have been here forEVer shhhh), I too would like to Welcome u to Rachelville, 'K too Lazy'.

"Put your tray tables & seatbacks in the upright position". It can be quite a ride. :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

CarlaB Enthusiast
CARLA HAS A STICKLEY BED????????????????? :o do you mean and OLD Stickley, or one of the newer ones, made by the heirs??? Um, cause halloooo, Stickley is pretty much my thing........I LONG for some gen-yoo-ine Stickley furniture (I have some older reproductions that look great but not the same).....your room sounds lurvely!! :)

Genuine, but new. I also have a Stickley dining room table and chairs. It's huge, of course, because we have six kids!!! As expensive as it was ... I can't imagine how expensive an antique would be! :o These are genuine Stickleys made the same as the old ones ... I didn't get any new designs. ;)

Our house is filled with old things, rustic antiques. One of my favourite pieces is a huge painted yellow wardrobe that was made by Hudderites, someone started to take the paint off at one point and then gave up, I thought I would paint it until I lived with it for a while and found I liked it just as it was. I think eclectic might describe my style too. :)

I shouldn't say just my style because my sweetie contributes greatly, he put french doors surrounded by bookcases into the living room which opened it up to the porch. It is very nice.

It sounds beautiful. I love rustic stuff that others consider to be junk. ;):)

Once I found a square table that used to be a kitchen work table. It had knife marks in it, was well-worn, and I loved the patina. I wanted to buy it. Adam asked what for, and I told him I wanted to cut off the legs and use it as a coffee table in our living room.

It looks great and has been our coffee table for about 16 years. He protested very much, but in the end got it for me. Just a couple weeks later, we saw a picture in a decorating magazine that had an almost identical table!

He says I'll walk into an antique store and pick out the junkiest thing in there and want to bring it home.

I think you have to have a birthdate in the birthday field. I think I put my correct month and day, but put a totally fake year. :lol:

My whole birthday is totally fake. I think it's too much information to be on the internet ... I'll tell anyone who wants to know how old I am, but don't ask for my social security number, mother's maiden name, and birthday!!

dlp252 Apprentice
Hehehe "took it"?

<took it where?>

Well, at this moment the bag in question is safely locked in my desk drawer at work. I am safely at home. All is well with the world. :P

ooh! Ooh! I might actually go to San Jose this wkend!!!

Really? Um, isn't it the weekend already? :P

CarlaB Enthusiast

Has everyone seen this trailer to the Lyme movie?

Open Original Shared Link

AndreaB Contributor
Do you recall when we talked about avoiding paperwork, bills, etc.? It didn't help. :P:lol:

Donna already answered this but you only posted the IgG.

k (short for kat, but typically, it's too much work to type it all out)

:lol::lol:

Andrea....I know...I know...its a horrible decision....heinous even. I'll most likely regret it later on....but yeah...I think I wanna go. :rolleyes:

Yes, horrible decision. Call me Sunday if you can, anytime after lunch. :) We've got to get food again.

In other news....I racheled the Spiceship last night. :ph34r:

I think I overdid things....first there was the coffee e.....immediately followed by a ride in the Ship. I couldnt sweat for nothing.....It happens when I'm too toxic.

:o:o

I'm gonna say no to the challenge test.

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Rachel, I'm not going to get on you, I understand where you're coming from ... on all counts.

Go to the party (sorry, Andrea), have a good time, and DO NOT have toxic conversation. Anything past is past and doesn't need to be rehashed.

Oh, and don't eat toxic food, or drink toxic drinks, or smoke toxic cigarettes!!! ;)

Oh...definately no worries about me putting any food, drinks....or (EEK) cigarettes in my mouth!! I'm definately disciplined when I'm away from home. :D

Definately NO...to toxic conversation as well. ;)

That only happened when I went into the sweet potato haze. :P

In the future, if you're not sweating, I'd get out of the sauna so you don't overheat.

I knew I definately should get out....I just didnt do it!! :blink:

I had read that even when there's no sweat....the toxins are still mobilized and can be excreted via urine and stool.

For sure I mobilized more than what I could excrete last night. Today is brain-foggiest day I've had since I stopped ice cream. :o

I felt totally stupified at my Dr. appt.....seriously, I couldnt even get words out!! :rolleyes:

It was the opposite of how I felt when I saw Dr. Amy a couple weeks ago....that day I was *focused*....having good discussion, clear thinking, no dongo'ing whatsoever.

Ummm....today...my brain is a mess. :ph34r:

I cant get my thoughts together right now. :huh:

I read that the more a person's body is loaded with metals, pesticides, yeast, ect...the harder it is to sweat. It said that a very toxic individual may take 5-10 sessions to start sweating.

I knew this and went through it already...I finally really started sweating and after the moldening it just STOPPED.....so I tried to force it out. :rolleyes:

I highly recommend NOT doing this. :P

CarlaB Enthusiast
Today is brain-foggiest day I've had since I stopped ice cream. :o

I felt totally stupified at my Dr. appt.....seriously, I couldnt even get words out!! :rolleyes:

My herx has been pretty bad the past couple days ... not as bad as they used to be ... I still sauna'd and showered, but today I just stayed in bed all day ... anyway, I've had that word trouble ... I've given the family a good laugh. Adam and I have an old season of 24 we have been watching. Just a few minutes ago I asked him if he wanted to watch 21! :lol: He answered, "Uh, no, I don't want to watch 21!" I didn't get it until Morgan chuckled!

So, I totally get the brain fog!

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Well, I'm such a bubble head. I moldened myself. I had an uncontrollable urge for peanut butter last night so I thought "Hey, i'll take some Vit C with it and see if that helps." NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahh..it's like I never learn. Gluten would NEVEr pass these lips but peanut butter...arggghhh.

Bev....the article said the Vit C wont work on peanut butter. :o

Sorry you got moldened.....been there about 5,000 + times....its pure madness. :angry:

OMG- I can't believe eggs now fall under the category of "It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye"

:lol::lol:

The exact same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago.....well except for the "eye" part. :lol:

I was making eggs in the microwave....HUGE explosions....BIG mess....took me about 3 attempts to realize this just wasnt gonna work out. <_<

Next time I put a lid over the dish.....no explosion....no mess. B)

The eggs look freakin perrrfect.....so I poke one of the eggs with my fork....HUGE (not to mention startling ) explosion. :blink:

ROFL....so yeah....I didnt try it again after that. :lol:

However....what does work quite nicely is beating the eggs first...like you would for scrambled eggs....then put them in a deep bowel...microwave a couple minutes and the eggs rise...like yeast. :huh:

They keep growing...puffing up until they're totally one big yellow mass....which *looks* like it might explode...but doesnt!! I love it....they're wonderful like this...totally fluffy. :D

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Adam and I have an old season of 24 we have been watching. Just a few minutes ago I asked him if he wanted to watch 21! :lol: He answered, "Uh, no, I don't want to watch 21!" I didn't get it until Morgan chuckled!

LMAO!!

Yup....its crazy how the toxins can totally wipe out everything.....leaving us with nothing but stupidness. :lol:

I think I was talking with my hands more than with my mouth (at the Dr.'s office)....I was frantically waving arms and hands around as if that would somehow get my point across...the words just werent coming out at all. :rolleyes:

miamia Rookie

Today i had an amazing physical therapy session. This guy is really fantastic. He uses so many different methods.

Rachel-

one thing he uses is these cold lasers ( they stimulate cell repair and tissue regeneration as well as stimulates immune , lymphatic and vascular system. Provides acceleration of wounds healing, attenuates pain, reduces swelling and tissue inflamation) it sounds a little like the LED thing- dosen't it?

Today he did that and also Magnetic therapy -which stimulates the body to heal itself by increasing blood and oxygen circulation, normalizing PH balance, producing certain hormones and provides muscle relaxation.

he also did massage work and he is just so caring and the way he handles my body is so gentle yet effective.

Donna-

i thought of you because I think he got tired of telling me to relax and started saying "no tension" instead

Mtndog Collaborator
My herx has been pretty bad the past couple days ... not as bad as they used to be ... I still sauna'd and showered, but today I just stayed in bed all day ... anyway, I've had that word trouble ... I've given the family a good laugh. Adam and I have an old season of 24 we have been watching. Just a few minutes ago I asked him if he wanted to watch 21! :lol: He answered, "Uh, no, I don't want to watch 21!" I didn't get it until Morgan chuckled!

So, I totally get the brain fog!

Hope you feel better Carla.....hang in there.

Your house (and taste) sounds so cool!

I'm such a moldened butthead!!!!!!!!! Of course I probably secretly read it as WON'T work on pb but my brain probably said....No, eat it, eat it! BOO.

To all the new people on our thread that I haven't "met" yet- hi and welcome!

All this microwave egg talk has got me thinking about my dad. He was an air traffic controller for 23 years and they would make microwave omelets.....but in styrofoam cups :ph34r: He is now completely insane :P OK well, quirky and goofy :rolleyes: but that may have had more to do with the stress of the job. He "landed something like 5000 planes in his career. saw some crazy stuff.

Actually he was on when the Beatles landed. You should HEAR the stories he's got about the airline workers and the incredible amounts of chicanery that went on after hours :D

CarlaB Enthusiast
no dongo'ing whatsoever.

How is this different than "dingo-ing"?

Mtndog Collaborator
Today i had an amazing physical therapy session. This guy is really fantastic. He uses so many different methods.

Rachel-

one thing he uses is these cold lasers ( they stimulate cell repair and tissue regeneration as well as stimulates immune , lymphatic and vascular system. Provides acceleration of wounds healing, attenuates pain, reduces swelling and tissue inflamation) it sounds a little like the LED thing- dosen't it?

Today he did that and also Magnetic therapy -which stimulates the body to heal itself by increasing blood and oxygen circulation, normalizing PH balance, producing certain hormones and provides muscle relaxation.

he also did massage work and he is just so caring and the way he handles my body is so gentle yet effective.

Donna-

i thought of you because I think he got tired of telling me to relax and started saying "no tension" instead

Mia- YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!

You totally deserved that. He sounds wonderful- how did you find him?

miamia Rookie

Bev-

I forgot to say I am so glad to hear you ahve been having better days!!!!!!!!!!And yes Peanut Butter- ITs all of our down fall , isn't it

Carla-

sorry you are having a rough time hopefully your e-coffee will help

Warning you may all be jealous of my weekend plans......... Stool test(sad face) .

Its one of those 3 day stool tests and i don't so much mind doing it but the saline solution i ahve to drink tomorrow morning when i start it KILLS me I think i cried last time i had to drink it- it makes me really sick

CarlaB Enthusiast

I'm glad it worked out so well!!

Hope you feel better Carla.....hang in there.

Your house (and taste) sounds so cool!

Thank you, and thank you.

miamia Rookie
Mia- YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!

You totally deserved that. He sounds wonderful- how did you find him?

My doctor reccomended him to me . He is the most fascinating guy. I should send you a link to his site he doe sthe most interesting stuff

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Hi everyone

Got diarrhea chachacha again today. Yeah moldeneden again. I don't know why this time. I give up on guessing but I know I will never gain weight like this. Stomach bubbles sounds, intestinal squishy sounds. Lots and lots of fun. :D

Lisa....banished to library...man, that sucks!!

On the bright side...looks like you've got some energy to get out of the house and come "visit" us. :D

When I get moldened too many times I start to lose weight FAST. When I started some digestive enzymes last year within 4 days I had dropped 10 lbs!!. :o It was heinous....and even worse...it happened on my vacation...I was sick the whole week. :(

Excited about this new doctor on Monday. Can't wait. Won't be able to sleep. Maybe she can help with weight and stuff. She is a Naturopath who also does chiropractic and nutrition. So she can maybe help me gain weight.

I cant wait for your appt. either. :)

Oh and Rachel and Donna, don't Rachel the gluthothione IV's o.k. :P

My Dr. said there is no such thing as TOO much glutathione in the body B) ...at least I *think* thats what he said. :unsure:

Brains kinda messed up today. :wacko:

Sometimes Rachel I wonder if I get that molden reaction from the warm water enymas I do. I did one last night. <_<

HEY...Donna made a good point about this :o ....mold CAN grow in the bag if you dont dry it out after each use. I usually try to wipe it best I can and then I hang it upside down so it can airdry.

CarlaB Enthusiast
Warning you may all be jealous of my weekend plans......... Stool test(sad face) .

Its one of those 3 day stool tests

I hope the solution doesn't make you sick this time.

My three day stool test ... I spilled one of the jars while trying to mix it. :ph34r: It was a real treat to try to scoop it all back in the jar ... <_<:ph34r: That was the nastiest test I've done so far. I sure hope Chloe never has to do it.

Mtndog Collaborator
Bev-

I forgot to say I am so glad to hear you ahve been having better days!!!!!!!!!!And yes Peanut Butter- ITs all of our down fall , isn't it

Carla-

sorry you are having a rough time hopefully your e-coffee will help

Its one of those 3 day stool tests and i don't so much mind doing it but the saline solution i ahve to drink tomorrow morning when i start it KILLS me I think i cried last time i had to drink it- it makes me really sick

Mia- Oh man...saline solution makes me feel like I've been burnt from the inside out! Yuck! hang in there :(

Definitely send me the link about your PT....he sounds wonderful!

Why is peanut butter so ATTRACTIVE to all of us? What is it about it? I miss it so much....don't miss gluten, soy, dairy or even chocolate as much as I miss PB. :(

Andrea- if you're out there I uploaded some pics of the horse show for you on DS.

Archived