This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Rachelville 2

Rachel--24

jerseyangel Proficient

I'm trying to remember the last time I wore high heels.... :unsure:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flagbabyds Collaborator

I learned how to walk in heels when I was 7 in shows, and now i can walk in like 6-inch with no pain!

just get the feet numb, and it wont hurt!

AndreaB Contributor
:lol::lol:

I gotta wait till I'm on my home computer....and then I have to wait for a moment in time that I'm not feeling too lazy. :rolleyes:

Possibly, this weekend....depending on the histamine levels and brainfeeze factors. :P

I never really wear dresses....only for special events. My mom getting married qualified....I'm just soooo thankful that I didnt trip or anything like that. I havent had much practice in heels so it was a tiny bit scary.

Yep, that would be pretty embarassing. :ph34r:

If I pm you to death will you change it.....or just ignore my pms? :lol:

Rachel--24 Collaborator
One time he called my dad and pretended to be the power company ... it was snowing like mad, and my grandfather had seen that on the news. He asked my dad to walk around the corner to see if the street light was on, so when my dad got back after trapsing in the snow, got on the phone and told grandpa it was on, grandpa said, "Well, blow it out you dummy!"

Too funny Carla!!

Rachel you for sure need a new PIC, please, you have had that one forever! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL....ummm is since January considered forever?? :lol:

Yeah....I suppose it has been awhile. I switched it a few times but then I got attached to this one. :)

I think this was like my 4th avatar??

I'll put up the purple dress pic this weekend. ;)

flagbabyds Collaborator

i don't think there are enough numbers to count to how many avatars i have had..................

jerseyangel Proficient
went under my user name from google and by god i sent myself a pm

:angry::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I'm going to bed and pull the covers up and hide.

oie..

judy

do a lot of people, outside of us here, know your user name?

I've googled jerseyangel :ph34r: and everything comes up--but that wouldn't happen with 'patti'.

No one--oh my God--except everyone who has my email address--knows my username :o

AndreaB Contributor
I haven't decided yet Andrea, are you going to change yours?

I did a search and they would have to put in "Julie +Celiac" to find me, not just Julie...so I dont know :unsure::unsure:

Probably not. Since I have my last initial it is harder to find me. There are a lot of Andrea's out there. If I type in my name and celiac there isn't even anything on the first page from this forum. Not many people go beyond the first page of google.....except my hubby. :P

I'm not really too concerned about it. As long as we don't broadcast info that can be used for identity theft (which we don't), we should be safe. Also, for those of you that have email available, I would recommend turning it off. The Dave would be one of those. Julie I forget if you were one. I feel it is safer to just give your email to those you want to have it and let everyone else pm you. I pm people 99% of the time anyway.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Rachel--24 Collaborator
went under my user name from google and by god i sent myself a pm

:angry::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I'm going to bed and pull the covers up and hide.

oie..

judy

ROFL...

G'nite Judy :lol:

I learned how to walk in heels when I was 7 in shows, and now i can walk in like 6-inch with no pain!

just get the feet numb, and it wont hurt!

6 inch heels! WOAH....that is impressive to me. I'm in awe right now. :o

If I pm you to death will you change it.....or just ignore my pms? :lol:

I'll change it...I'll change it...pleeeeeze dont pm me to death!! :P

flagbabyds Collaborator

if you google Molly Duncan-Stone, all that comes up is an article about me in the chronicle and this............... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

penguin Community Regular

Speaking of avatars...

<------ Check THAT out!!!!

I've been walking around like that since Saturday. Wasn't supposed to be that color...that's what I get for being too naturally red and trying to get my hair dyed a different color red. Back to the hair lady tomorrow :blink:

i don't think there are enough numbers to count to how many avatars i have had..................

I enjoy that...it keeps us up to date with Molly :P

Rachel--24 Collaborator
No one--oh my God--except everyone who has my email address--knows my username :o

Patti is having an OMG moment right now. :o

CarlaB Enthusiast
:lol::lol::lol:

I am the same way! I live in running shoes and cross-trainers, or thongs, definitely everything flat, or at least nothing over a 2 inch wide heel. When I was in my brother's wedding I thought I was going to trip for sure going down the aisle in my bride's maid's heels.

:lol: Whenever I say thongs, all my kids think I'm talking about underwear!! :lol:

flagbabyds Collaborator
Speaking of avatars...

I've been walking around like that since Saturday. Wasn't supposed to be that color...that's what I get for being too naturally red and trying to get my hair dyed a different color red. Back to the hair lady tomorrow :blink:

I like the color, never done anything with my hair no dye, no highlights, just natural highlights from the sun.

I have too much time and too many pictures on my computer to deal with...........................

CarlaB Enthusiast
I'm trying to remember the last time I wore high heels.... :unsure:

You guys are funny, I wear high-heels frequently!! Adam like them, so whenever we go out, and I usually wear them to Church, unless I'm feeling crummy (I play flute, so I always feel obligated to wear a skirt). And I mean HIGH heels!! And I'm tall to begin with!

Rachel--24 Collaborator

I told a couple people about Rachelville.......I highly recommend not doing this. I think its like the 2nd or 3rd hit that will come up on a search. :blink:

I googled "Rachel" and "Gluten" once and it brought me straight to the board. :o

flagbabyds Collaborator
:lol: Whenever I say thongs, all my kids think I'm talking about underwear!! :lol:

no one i know calls flip flops thongs except for my dad.

yes we do think about underwear...

AndreaB Contributor

Chelsea,

I like your wedding pics. I still like seeing you even if you don't like the color. Repost when you get it redone. One more week....are you dancing in the streets yet? :P

jerseyangel Proficient
Speaking of avatars...

What's the matter with it? I think it's very pretty--in the picture, anyway.

It looks very soft and feminine B)

(I had to edit out the arrow, it looked like I was pointing at myself)

flagbabyds Collaborator

in my avatar i am not wearing heels and my cuz is wearing like 5' heels and i am still taller, i was being nice!

Rikki Tikki Explorer
Rikki

that's what happened to me..you could see where I was on the forum and god forgid..you could click on the email i guess without registering on celiac.com???? now that's scarey if true.

oie

how hard is it to change now.

at least my picture isn't here.

breathe judy breathe.

For me it was just that my name is so different it wouldn't take a genius to figure it out. I just tried Tavi again and was able to get my profile, listing where I live, email, d.o.b. etc. kind of scary, but haven't decided if I will do anything more about it, what are the chances someone would want to come looking for me for anything bad, unless there is some kind of stalker that liked old women! :lol::lol::lol: Well, guess there could be and now I am scared :o:o:o

Where is Susan the Dingo girl? Something has changed here!

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Speaking of avatars...

:lol:

Actually I think it looks good. :)

You have naturally red hair?? I thought from your previous pics you were blonde?? :unsure:

CarlaB Enthusiast
Speaking of avatars...

For some reason, I thought you were blonde ... it's a little bright, are you getting lots of looks? It's hard to tell from a pic, but if your getting looks, it might need to be redone!!

flagbabyds Collaborator

i changed my avatar! im in the center with my ROCK shirt, spreading the knowledge around non-knowing latinos

Green12 Enthusiast

Chelse, I love your new picture! I love the color of your hair :)

:lol: Judy, take deep breaths

:lol: Patti, omg!

Molly I wish I had some of your height

AndreaB Contributor

If I type in my name and celiac, something comes up on the 2nd page. Same thing for my name and gluten.

Archived