This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

psawyer Proficient
Gawd, this did go phast! :rolleyes: I haven't been keeping track of the pages--do youse guys realize that when I became Queen I still lived in PA? :o What a reign, eh? :lol:

At 42 days, it will be the longest reign post-Richard. We sillies must be slacking off in our posting. :blink:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient
At 42 days, it will be the longest reign post-Richard. We sillies must be slacking off in our posting. :blink:

Wow--the longest since Richard.....I guess it seems to have phlown by with all that's been going on here. 42 days....wow. So much has gone down.

DingoGirl Enthusiast

it HAS been a quiet reign.....and possibly our most traumatic :(

but we sills stick together :wub:

I notice it's grown very quiet since a new reign is forthcoming

:lol:

jerseyangel Proficient
I notice it's grown very quiet since a new reign is forthcoming

It always does!! :P

No one really wants it :lol:

Where in hell IS everyone?? Quiet reign....quiet day......

I'm still getting internet from the air, but I'm not sayin anything :lol: :lol:

tom Contributor
I don't know WHY it's offensive to say someone is Mexican, . .. . .

I thought 'twere cuz so many espanol habla-ers aren't mexican??

Previously Guatamalans, Peruvians, Cubans etc etc etc were wrongly lumped together?

If I'm catching up, I try not to bring up stuff from too many pages, or ideas, ago. Don't wanna disrupt the flow.

:( yaaaaaa but I'm doin' it anyway ;)

Well, innocent one, I think you eat them.

PTAUM!!!!!!!!!! Ptaum would know!!!!!!!!!!! <summoning him now>

Why are these shrooms so psychaedelic????

It's the silly uhhh psilly errr psilocybin (sp?)

Everyone should experience it once. :wacko: It does exist naturally on our earth so it seems possible to make the argument that it's either a mistake by God or here to be experienced. Not that I'd make such an argument personally.

Anyhoo . ...they are simply eaten, whether fresh or dried. Taste horrible, tho I've heard peyote's worse. :blink:

Also heard that cooking them would be a mistake, potentcy-wise, but don't remember anyone testing that theory.

Once we used a blender for a shroom milkshake :P :mmmmmmface:

unsupervised rodent wandering

BAND NAME!!!!!!

When I was living in Arizona, we had the privelage...priviladge...privilige honor of experiencing the 7 year locust which was actually flying grasshoppers! They were EVERYWHERE!!!!<shudderx100>

Couldn't take a step without either raising a cloud of grasshoppers or stepping on a jillion of them<aaaccchhh!!!gross!!barphface!!!> :ph34r:

PTAUGHMNNUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Were you in Tucson that year???????

Nope. Wondering what year that was .. ...

I sure remember the 17yr cicadas in Chicago in either 78 or 79. The dead masses under the streetlight a few houses away made a certain crunch.

:huh:Oscar???? Is that the alter-ego of a psilly when he/she feels grouchy?

How does almost everyone know who Oscar is??? :unsure::huh::(:angry::unsure::o:blink:

Any last-minutepage proclamations Queenie P?

jerseyangel Proficient
Any last-minutepage proclamations Queenie P?

"Queenie P"---I miss you, Pataughmn :D Glad you came to see me off!!

Got naught, just keep it Sillie :P

Now. Who's going to step up and become our new leader????? We got all night :lol:

tom Contributor

5 posts until new royalty???

Hey did no one watch the Ky Derby??

That was phanTAStic how that little horse whipped by 'em all!

I thought he had ZERO chance when so far behind in the 1st turn.

It was one incredible Doi-bee. :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Jestgar Rising Star

Well, since I'm about to run out the door to catch the ferry, I'll add my

ALL HAIL ______________!! OUR NEW MONARCH!!

WardGirl Rookie
Where in hell IS everyone??

traveling home from the store :D

tom Contributor

Take it Em!!!!!!

Jacqui? Pedro?

I had 2 already!

Dingy?? (Just don't leave town for an abyss of non-connectivity)

[My gawd that was phunny]

"have four pages to read" said the unknowing phormer kween <snickersnicker>

mimommy Contributor
From the Elisabeth Hasselbeck thread:

I wonder if she likes llamas?

Well, hello there Oscar. How's things down on the street?

Why did nobody tell me WHO Oscar is???? - much less LLama laydee or maybe EH :huh:

I'm confuzzled

Me too :huh::unsure:

Nae, nae, Barb is my newest, bestest friend. She is going to catsit Miss Emily for us whilst we is gone, and is living in our little unit out the back this month (between housesits) in exchange for some gardening. Now when I say "SOME" gardening, Barb is totally awesome. And we have become good buddies. I am introducing her 'round the neighbourhood since she's going to be here for a while, so took her to garden club yesterday and we came home with three free plants (I won the door prize, a Boston fern for Miss Em to chew on--it's going in de bathroom) and some English lavender and a beautiful red grassy thing which I have no idea where I will put. And then Bev is going to give me some Aloes for the tuis to feed on. T'was a productive afternoon and then Franciszka from next door gave me some seedlings of leeks, kohl rabi and florence fennel from her greenhouse so the veggie garden is filling up. what with all the transplanted volunteer lettuces from everything going to seed, and the transplanted spring onions which will now become real onions in de spring. Aye, I luvs gardening especially when someone else is doing all the bending and kneeling. :lol:

Oh, Moon-shroom nightly-bloom, that was lurvely!

well, do you carry Llama Chow? that may be the reason......

going to nap, er sumfin, now.

I thought they ate macaroni & cheeze???

Hey, Suze, what happened to your date with Jeffrey rich cognac guy?

Okay......computer is demonized.........I'm going to turn it off for a while, let it be alone with itself and THINK about what it has done. :angry:

Heel-air-yus! :lol::lol::lol:

Pah-tay....we really do need to name the giant. Maybe Hugh something.....Hugh.....Jay Thumba! :lol::lol:

Gah! :lol:

Don't ya just luv a guy with rock hard...thumbs? ;)

WardGirl Rookie

Congrats are in order for our new Queen :)

Rachel I'd curtsy to you but I don't know if I could get back up :lol:

So enjoy you rain as our New Queen :)

mimommy Contributor

Oh, Hell, did I just unknowingly post for the queen?

Hi Wardgirl!

Hi Tom!

Hi Weezy--you sly widdle doggie, you ;)

And who in da woild is Oscar????

tom Contributor

All hail Queen Mimmsy the 1st!!!!!!!!!!!

elye Community Regular

ALL HAIL QUEEN RAYECHULL THE NEW!!!!! :lol::D:lol:

So fantastic, this crowning!!! So fantastic, because our Lady in Waiting had NO IDEA she was about to ascend the throne!!

Rayechull, you are now our monarch for the next One Hundred Magical Pages. We have a sceptre for you, a newly dry-cleaned robe, a drunken, slovenly jester. . . . . .....and you must make many decrees and swear a solemn oath . . .. ....

Quite serious, this. . . . . . ...

Wow, a queen who may not be able to get the royal robe done up over her boobs. .. . . . ..

WardGirl Rookie

Hi Wardgirl!

Hi Tom!

Hi Weezy--you sly widdle doggie, you ;)

And who in da woild is Oscar????

Yes you did just become out Queen :)

Hello Rachel :)

And I know who Oscar is. He's a very blue guy that lives in a garbage can :lol:

mimommy Contributor

Wow--I's ne'er been called da queen b-4. Hmmm... liking dis new foundland sense of...power and...control and...Oh My Gawd, I feel like Hillary Clinton in da white house. Look out sils, I's gonna be da best queen evah!! Fuzzies for all (my fuzzy iz still magical). Free wi-fi, Llamas always in season, and civkeb for dinner EV'RY dang night!

Thank you (throws kisses), thank you all! :wub: :wub:

Moo-ha-ha, me evil plan is working just as I always planned it <<devilishhorns>>

mimommy Contributor

So fantastic, this crowning!!! So fantastic, because our Lady in Waiting had NO IDEA she was about to ascend the throne!!

a drunken, slovenly jester.

Wow, a queen who may not be able to get the royal robe done up over her boobs. .. . . . ..

No, I truly din't.

Beats a drunken slovenly gesture, which I've had paseed me way more'n oncst I tell ya.

<<sniff>> widdle tears for big boobies. Tis sad, the shopping horrors I have been subjected to.

WIH? Was I just elected, or out-ed?

jerseyangel Proficient

Congrats Minimom!!!!! :D :D

Yer our new Queen--the phirst to post after a 100 page phlipover. I pass the crown, scepter and robe to thee :D

Any proclamations ya wanna lay on us? :P

elye Community Regular
Beats a drunken slovenly gesture, which I've had paseed me way more'n oncst I tell ya.

Good Queen Rayechull.....are you celebrating your ascention already with Jyess-like alcoholic fervor, and resulting ribald typing? :lol:

widdle tears for big boobies. Tis sad, the shopping horrors I have been subjected to.

Methinks the royal robe is very forgiving for minor figure....um, peculiarities. As I recall, there are different hook and eye spacings. . . ...... .

WardGirl Rookie

WIH? Was I just elected, or out-ed?

oops typo there :)

Is our new Queen going to picky wehn it comes to our spelling :D

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Dingy?? (Just don't leave town for an abyss of non-connectivity)

[My gawd that was phunny]

oh, you mean the cabin? 'tis eerily out-of-touch :lol: I lurves it that way :wub:

<but you can't go there if yer sad, and by yourself - not good>

Hey, Suze, what happened to your date with Jeffrey rich cognac guy?

Um.........he kinda scared me? I called it off. We have emailed a bit today and....we'll see. I can't deal with another overly-attached small-thumbed heinosity right now. :huh:

or ever. :blink:

but - the way things are going - with the bad hair and the puffy eyes and all - I dunno how picky I get to be :angry:

yes, you did :lol:

SILLS WE GOT HER GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Rayechull, you are now our monarch for the next One Hundred Magical Pages. We have a sceptre for you, a newly dry-cleaned robe, a drunken, slovenly jester. . . . . .....and you must make many decrees and swear a solemn oath . . .. ....

Quite serious, this. . . . . . ...

:lol: :lol:

the slovenly jester is the best part. <he DOZ make slovenly gestures, BTW - watch out for that> I think he barphed in my hedges.

Oh wait, that was someone else :huh:

Wow--I's ne'er been called da queen b-4. Hmmm... liking dis new foundland sense of...power and...control and...Oh My Gawd, I feel like Hillary Clinton in da white house. Look out sils, I's gonna be da best queen evah!! Fuzzies for all (my fuzzy iz still magical). Free wi-fi, Llamas always in season, and civkeb for dinner EV'RY dang night!

:lol: :lol: A civkeb in every pot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<sniff>> widdle tears for big boobies. Tis sad, the shopping horrors I have been subjected to.

<_< Let's go brassiere shopping some time together. And compare opposite horrors.

HARRUMPHFFFFFF

Good Queen Rayechull.....are you celebrating your ascention already with Jyess-like alcoholic fervor, and resulting ribald typing?

:lol:alcoholic fervor and ribald typing :lol:

Is our new Queen going to picky wehn it comes to our spelling

I should nae think not......she makes up some good 'uns herself :lol:

Uh-oh - my computer just did some kind of freeze-up whilst I was typing :unsure:

it needs more time alone - bye Sills -

mimommy Contributor

Ok, I's back. I guess me fam din't get da memo of me bein' queen'n all. I hadda fold towels and such.

Congrats Minimom!!!!! :D :D

Yer our new Queen--the phirst to post after a 100 page phlipover. I pass the crown, scepter and robe to thee :D

Any proclamations ya wanna lay on us? :P

Gosh, Patty, I could nae live up to yer memory. I shall hang yer av in a locket on me neck and kiss it each time I am blessed with a successful hunt.

Short girls don't look good in robes. Could we possibly have it altered to, say, mini skirt length? I's old, but me gams still look good ;)

Good Queen Rayechull.....are you celebrating your ascention already with Jyess-like alcoholic fervor, and resulting ribald typing? :lol:

Methinks the royal robe is very forgiving for minor figure....um, peculiarities. As I recall, there are different hook and eye spacings. . . ...... .

Nae, royal subject, I am have not partaketh of the whiskey nor rye, tis mushrooms life I am high on.

oops typo there :)

Is our new Queen going to picky wehn it comes to our spelling :D

Pishaaaa!!!! I am the worlds worst typist (but, seriously, only one of those typos up there was accidental.

I think he barphed in my hedges.

Oh wait, that was someone else :huh:

Oops, I'm sorree, twas me. I'll just get the hose and clean it up :rolleyes:

Yes, youse did get me good. I had no freakin idear. I posted and suddenly saw what I'd done.

Then promptly burst out laughing. :lol:

Darn210 Enthusiast

Congratulations Queen Raetchill The Abundantly Endowed!!!!

Ghtaughmn!!! So good to see you . . . We've missed you so!!!

Since Poeter did nae carry it . . . you can get yer Open Original Shared Link on line.

Jestgar Rising Star

ALL HAIL _Mimimimimi______!! OUR NEW MONARCH!!

Archived