This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

elye Community Regular

Double post :ph34r:

Hey!! :unsure: :unsure: .. . . . This happened to ME yesterday.. ....... ... .

What's goin' ON.......??

Here too. Yuck! And A/c limping along!

We are actually part of the miniscule group of people in this part of the country who have NEVER had air conditioning. :huh: Not even a window unit. :huh: Every year at about this time, I say, loudly, "Okay, this is IT. Come fall, we are having central A/C installed, when it is cheaper to do so". And then fall comes and goes, and we don't have it put in as we have Christmas bills coming, new school things to buy, and it's nice and cool then.... . . . .:rolleyes:

You'd suspect that an un-air conditioned place might dissuade overnight visitors through the summer.. .. . ....like a MIL.. . . . .. . ...

But NO. <_<

ummm.... we're hoping to hit 70...... :unsure:

25 C here. About 75, and rare low humidity. Not thinking about the lack of A/C today. . ... . ..!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kareng Grand Master

You'd suspect that an un-air conditioned place might dissuade overnight visitors through the summer.. .. . ....like a MIL.. . . . .. . ...

But NO. <_<

25 C here. About 75, and rare low humidity. Not thinking about the lack of A/C today. . ... . ..!

Sounds lovely. (except the MIL part).

What happened to the "location" that used to be under our Avs? I don't remember where I live anymore. :P Actually, someone wanted some brand names or grocery names, but couldn't tell if they lived close to me or not. Clicked on Em and it says there where she lives but it has disappeared from the Av. Mysterious.

celiac-mommy Collaborator

This is what he looks like! Odd looking kitty.

A little scary.... :unsure:

Only someone clinically delusional would do dat!

DUDE! I'm right HERE!!! :huh::lol:

The doc said it showed that Terry HAS HAD several heart attacks :o:unsure::o

Whatever the cause he has to start an drug to help his heart pump better <_<

Do you know what his function is? Ejection Fraction?

Just a quick poop-in on a borrowed computer. I'm in Mass now. Loved, Loved, Loved Maine!!!

I do hope you mean Massachusetts, cuz I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be on your computer during Mass.... :P

loonie.webp

Methinks this is actual size. . . ....... . .at least it sure feels that way in my purse.... . . .. :rolleyes:

Did you get one out and hold it up to the computer? I would have :rolleyes:

What... . . .waistlines? :P :P :lol:

DUDE!! Pseriously, I said I'M RIGHT HERE!!! :blink::lol::lol:

I'd like to talk about eyebrows fer a minute. Now I know Em's dear mum has had her issues wif them, and Em being the dutiphul daughter that she is remedied the situation wif an appropriately coloUred Sharpie. I keep reading that we need a strong brow to "frame the face".

Been thinking about trying the brown for my wispy little sideburns. I think it's the acne soap I'm using-I think it's stripping the color and they're almost all grey. Looks sooooo bizarre!! I'll letcha know...

ummm.... we're hoping to hit 70...... :unsure:

Yeah, ladies, quit yer beeching! Jess and I are at the end of winter over here!!

We are actually part of the miniscule group of people in this part of the country who have NEVER had air conditioning.

We didn't have one either until after Max was born. We have a 3 story house and all the bedrooms are upstairs. Poor baby and I had to sleep in the basement for over a month cuz it was too hot for the little guy upstairs

Lets play a game.... It's called, "Things you don't want to see first thing in the morning"

I'll take one for the team--a 500# man's scrotum :blink: He would not cover the thing up and then he asked me if I would ultrasound it cuz it was swollen :blink::blink:HOW CAN YOU TELL?!?!?!?!

kareng Grand Master

Lets play a game.... It's called, "Things you don't want to see first thing in the morning"

I'll take one for the team--a 500# man's scrotum :blink: He would not cover the thing up and then he asked me if I would ultrasound it cuz it was swollen :blink::blink:HOW CAN YOU TELL?!?!?!?!

This post! What an image I now have in my brain!

This post! What an image I now have in my brain!

Tell me about it!!!!!!! :blink:

jerseyangel Proficient

I hope you put in fer combat pay after that! <grossmeoutphace>

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

elye Community Regular

Do you know what his function is? Ejection Fraction?

Now, Rah-shyellle.. . ..... . ..that's a bit personal, now, dontcha think? We don't need to know those things about Gnick and Tel... . .. . .. :rolleyes::lol:

OMG.. . . . . a 500-pound man's scrotum... . . . .....I'll bet he's never seen it!

OMG.. . . . . a 500-pound man's scrotum... . . . .....I'll bet he's never seen it!

Yeah, didn't say he "saw" it was swollen, said he sat down and it "felt" swollen :huh: The rest of his junk was inverted---Yep, saw it all <gag>

And yer right, sorry nik, sorry tel :P

jerseyangel Proficient

Yeah, didn't say he "saw" it was swollen, said he sat down and it "felt" swollen :huh: The rest of his junk was inverted---Yep, saw it all <gag>

Good gawd! :huh:

Mtndog Collaborator

Just a quick poop-in on a borrowed computer. I'm in Mass now. Loved, Loved, Loved Maine!!!

Bevel, I gotsa a tight schedule, but I'll be callin'.

She called! She called!

Quick poop in. Met Gian-knit and Smackl and Skeeter and the rest of her entourage :P today for smoothies. So good to see her in person- she rocks in "real life" too! And I have to say Smackl and Skeet are adorable- their hair, my Gawd.

Methinks Smackl and Jack would get along poifectly. He's a phunny guy! He had an I :wub: Bacon shirt on :lol:

I'm sure a pic will be posted which Gianknit and I pre-approved because we only had 2 chins instead of 5.

jerseyangel Proficient

Met Gian-knit and Smackl and Skeeter and the rest of her entourage :P

:D :D :D

Methinks Smackl and Jack would get along poifectly. He's a phunny guy! He had an I :wub: Bacon shirt on :lol:

Born sillies, the two of 'em :D

Cab nae wait fer the pics!!!!!

psawyer Proficient

Great news from Bev! We want pics!

Will check back later. Must go remove my balls from the phreezer and warm them up, and put the water on phor supper. Gluten-free spaghetti coming up.

kareng Grand Master

Yeah, Bev met Jan-knit and the "entourage".

Peter and his balls! :P

Well, this is encouraging: just announced on the local news that the Salvation Army "cooling shelters" will be open tomorrow. They open when the heat index is 105 by 11 am.

Had the sales guy out to tell me what it would cost to replace the A/C and heating. WOW! :o

Darn210 Enthusiast

She called! She called!

Quick poop in. Met Gian-knit and Smackl and Skeeter and the rest of her entourage :P today for smoothies. So good to see her in person- she rocks in "real life" too! And I have to say Smackl and Skeet are adorable- their hair, my Gawd.

I'm sure a pic will be posted which Gianknit and I pre-approved because we only had 2 chins instead of 5.

:D :D

Tickled psilly here cuz I got to see Bev again.

Pic will take a few days cuz I'm not home yet.

chins . . . :lol: :lol:

elye Community Regular

Psilly Pchins!! :lol: Fantastic - - a PSummit hath taken place... . .. . . !

POeter's thawing out his bawls.. . .... :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

Fantastic - - a PSummit hath taken place... . .. . . !

POeter's thawing out his bawls.. . .... :lol:

And alls right wif the world :D

psawyer Proficient

Had a great meal with Tink brown rice pasta, tomato sauce, and the infamous balls. ;)

Bagheera walked on the table during dinner. He keeps wanting to eat from our plates. We are trying to teach him that this is a no-no. :(

Rachelle--what a way to start the day. That guy has 300 on me, but I can grasp what he was getting at when he said it felt swollen when he sat. Good thing nothing else in the neighborhood was "swollen." :ph34r:

Speaking of Bagheera, J put a pic of him on FB and now things are getting interesting with her sister. MIL and FIL moved to a room in an assisted living facility at the beginning of the month. They could only take one of their three cats with them. One was taken in by J's brother, but there was one left over. He is 15, diabetic, and has "litter issues" (incontinence). Daughter #2 has all sorts of reasons why SHE could not take him in, but expected US to do so. ALL of her reasons apply equally to our situation. Daughters 1 & 2 are at odds over parental care and do not seem to be speaking at the moment (J is #3). (I'd use initials, but all four siblings have names that start with J.) So, the fact that we refused to take the elderly cat, but now have a kitten in the house... :huh::blink::o

NO MORE BALLS!!!! :lol: Nuphin else was swollen in that region cuz it was INVERTED!!! :huh::o:blink:

Kitteh drama at Peetah's house. I've gotten meselph in trouble a time or two on da book.... :ph34r: Let us know how it pans out!

elye Community Regular

Mygawd.. . .. . . ....an inverted penis.. . . . . .....I've heard of inverted nipples, but ne'er this. . .. . . . .....:huh:

Just trying to picture this. . ... .and feeling somewhat ill.... .. . ..

Rah-shyellle, you must have to time your meal consumption carefully when you're on shift. I wouldn't want to have just eaten a nice big lunch before I examined THAT bloke.. . . . . .....

:rolleyes:

kareng Grand Master

Speaking of Bagheera, J put a pic of him on FB and now things are getting interesting with her sister. MIL and FIL moved to a room in an assisted living facility at the beginning of the month. They could only take one of their three cats with them. One was taken in by J's brother, but there was one left over. He is 15, diabetic, and has "litter issues" (incontinence). Daughter #2 has all sorts of reasons why SHE could not take him in, but expected US to do so. ALL of her reasons apply equally to our situation. Daughters 1 & 2 are at odds over parental care and do not seem to be speaking at the moment (J is #3). (I'd use initials, but all four siblings have names that start with J.) So, the fact that we refused to take the elderly cat, but now have a kitten in the house... :huh::blink::o

This is like what has been going on here. FIL and wife decided to move to Europe. Had 2 elderly cats. Tried to trick us into taking them in various ways. We decided I was just getting diagnosed and feeling awful. I did not need to deal with cats dropping dead on me. He got a temporary cat sitter. He called a few weeks later to "see how I was doing". Very suspicious since he didn't call his son once during his cancer treatments. Hub said I was doing good. A few days later he called and said that since I was doing well we could take the old cats now. We didn't take them. Are thinking of getting a cat, maybe. :)

kareng Grand Master

USA and England! Whooooo! On to the next round!

nikki-uk Enthusiast

USA and England! Whooooo! On to the next round!

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

My two favoUrite teams :D

nikki-uk Enthusiast

NO MORE BALLS!!!! :lol: Nuphin else was swollen in that region cuz it was INVERTED!!! :huh::o:blink:

GAH!!!!!!!

ew:huh:

Hey Raech - STILL don't know what Terry's 'ejection fraction' is (*smirk*...after all these years eh? :rolleyes:) ....does that tell you how well his heart is pumping??) - I must ask his doc.

Without furring of the arteries do you see many peeps that have had heart attacks?? :unsure:

psawyer Proficient

We had an earthquake about 20 minutes ago. Caramel was not impressed. It lasted about 15 seconds.

Archived