This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

curlyfries Contributor

I'll get right on that! How about Stevia?

Should be ok, however, I tried it once in a beverage and didn't care for it. I usually use splenda. My big issue is with things labeled sugar free, but contain stuph like cane juice. <_<

I caught the creepin crud nasty cold that's been goin' around. Me throat is on phire.... :angry: This, of all weeks, too <_<

Awwww...poor Patti-kins :(

So it looks like we are signing all of the closing papers on Monday, having them notarized, and sending them back overnight express in time for the closing on Tuesday. Meanwhile on Tuesday, we are moving in! Together! All our stuff (that will comfortably phit) under one fooph! :D

Gotta start packing up my stuph here....will check in fer silly phrequently :P

YAY!!!!! :D

...BTW, nekkid sundance didn't work dry.gif (also in stage 3 meself)

Did you do a handspring, turn around twice whilst leaping in the air, and gracefully landing in the splits? :huh:

No?

:blink:

....well there's the problem! :rolleyes:

Talk about PSILLY:

:lol:

....but

....nothing that scratchy should ever get close to the nether-regions :ph34r:

The annual boob-mashing ended up being the annual skin-tearing :unsure:

Yow! :o

I think me nipple just shriveled up and hid :ph34r:

Wait! unsure.gif ...maybe Shroomie can do the nekkid raindance for me???

Is Shroomie a nubile virgin? :unsure:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kareng Grand Master

Should be ok, however, I tried it once in a beverage and didn't care for it. I usually use splenda. My big issue is with things labeled sugar free, but contain stuph like cane juice. <_<

Awwww...poor Patti-kins :(

YAY!!!!! :D

Did you do a handspring, turn around twice whilst leaping in the air, and gracefully landing in the splits? :huh:

No?

:blink:

....well there's the problem! :rolleyes:

....but

....nothing that scratchy should ever get close to the nether-regions :ph34r:

Yow! :o

I think me nipple just shriveled up and hid :ph34r:

Is Shroomie a nubile virgin? :unsure:

Good pick-up of past posts but you missed pink sausages. Can't understand why you wouldn't want to touch on that topic. ;)

psawyer Proficient

Sorry for your hold up Pads...but the word 'snafu' amuses moi wink.gif

Tis an acronym taken from US military slang, dating back at least to WWII. The US Army, while building the Alaska Highway through Yukon named a small lake along the route "Snafu Lake." A related term gave rise to "Tarfu Lake." The other related term did not stick to any geographic feature that I am aware of.

Here are the G-rated versions of the meanings.

SNAFU: Systems Normal--All Fouled Up.

TARFU: Things Are Really Fouled Up.

FUBAR: Fouled Up Beyond All Recognition.

Nikki wants to hold the sausage. :ph34r:

Count me in for green olives, green peppers and mushrooms. My famous brother, on the other hand, will nae have anything to do with mushrooms.

curlyfries Contributor

4 (cobblers) British informal a man's testicles

Hmmmmm......fruity testicles...... :unsure:

Yes. .. . . ...what is the desirable answer here?? I must know this. ..... .. .I'm thinkin' pepperoni is gonna sway more employers, somehow... . . .. ..

And anchovies? Pineapple? Dear gawd, expect a swift "thanks so much for your time.... .we'll be sure to get in touch".. . . . .... :lol:

We're all phorgeting about the crust! One mention of gluten free, and ......... :blink:

'Hold the sausage' *snort*

goes good with cobblers?

Good pick-up of past posts but you missed pink sausages. Can't understand why you wouldn't want to touch on that topic. ;)

I STILL HAD TWO PAGES TO GO! :rolleyes:

kareng Grand Master

I STILL HAD TWO PAGES TO GO! :rolleyes:

Sorry!

curlyfries Contributor

My famous brother, on the other hand, will nae have anything to do with mushrooms.

Good man :)

....soooo......

....what are the non- g-rated versions? :unsure:

Sorry!

It's aaa-ight ;)

psawyer Proficient

....what are the non- g-rated versions? :unsure:

Substitute a different word for fouled. F***ed won't post here, but you're a big girl--I think you can figure it out. :ph34r:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Darn210 Enthusiast

Substitute a different word for fouled. F***ed won't post here, but you're a big girl--I think you can figure it out. :ph34r:

Not only can she figure it out, she's got a sign for it.

psawyer Proficient

A pizza with the three above-mentioned toppings, as well as pepperoni and bacon, is baking as I type this. :)

mushroom Proficient

Count me in for green olives, green peppers and mushrooms. My famous brother, on the other hand, will nae have anything to do with mushrooms.

Some people don't know a good thing when they see one. Send him to me and I will show him where to find a good time. ;)

Hmmmmm......fruity testicles...... :unsure:

Kinda like Pop's-icles :lol:

A pizza with the three above-mentioned toppings, as well as pepperoni and bacon, is baking as I type this. :)

Mine will have pepperoni, sauteed mushrooms and onions, and olives encased in mozzarella, (no tomato) with artichoke hearts, provolone, and a sprinkling of parmesan on top. :D

psawyer Proficient

We put a sprinkling of grated Parmesan on top as the last thing.

celiac-mommy Collaborator

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!

Boo!!

Not Boo to be back to psillie-ville, but Boo to being back in the cold, rainy PNW :(

Looks like I missed a lot! Boils, shingles, smashed boobies, alcohol induced vomiting (tequilla), chicken induced vomitting:huh: moving, refinancing, expensive antiques, Ripper wisdom, and pizza jobs among a few! I guess I must stay in the job I am in currently- due to my pizza toppings, I'm sure I shall never be hired anywhere again...

What toppings do you like on your pizza Mrs. Harvey

Ummmm, extra sauce, extra, EXTRA veggies, no cheese, no meat

choking, sputtering,

--Rachelle has been removed from the premisis by 2 large, angry looking security guards

:huh:

:huh:

:lol::lol::lol:

I missed you all! I was so not ready to come home though. I was looking at real estate, had my house all picked out, ready to sell mine and leave all my posessions behind..... Must get hubby on board now... ;) Also had a blast wif me kiddo's! Granted, they did drive me up the wall 1/2 the time, but the older they get, the PHUNNIER they get!

Jesse: Have the kids tried Spam?

Me: Did you seriously just ask me if I've fed my kids Spam?

Maddie: What's Spam?

Jesse: They take all the unwanted parts of the pig, like the eyelids, anus (yep...), toenails, tail, etc, etc, and on and on and on...

Maddie: But does it taste good.......?!

:lol::lol::lol:

elye Community Regular

My famous brother, on the other hand, will nae have anything to do with mushrooms.

POeter, The Ripper is obsessed with this bit of personal trivia regarding your brother, the fact that he will not eat mushrooms. Jack postulates on this regularly, completely agreeing with R's reasoning that fungi reside on a different species ranking er sumfin', and therefore should not be consumed by humans........ . ....:unsure:.. . . too deep fer me...

elye Community Regular

Rah-chelle! Welcome back! :) :) Pig's anuses and eyelids..... . .. .... :unsure:

kareng Grand Master

I loved when my mom would fry slices of Spam in butter and get the edges all crispy! Taste a lot like bacon. Very salty. Not sure if it's gluten-free. And, as I already have plenty of delicious pork products like ham & bacon, don't need another.

Here is a pig parts story. My grandma would be about 112 if still alive. She used to teach in a 1 room school in the country in Iowa ( before those hay balers were invented ). In the winter, she stayed with families to be close to the school. Her favorite family made the best pork sausage for breakfast everyday. The trick to it being so tasty was they used the whole pig, not just the gross bits. She would tell me this & I would image them holding a whole pig up above the grinder and putting it in,nose first. :lol: maybe the Ripper could ponder that.

celiac-mommy Collaborator

I came home with a sty in my eye. Sure it had nuphin to do wif the Spam, but maybe if I woulda tried it, the crazy pig gods wouldn't have caused me this much pain! My right eye is effed-up!

kareng Grand Master

I came home with a sty in my eye. Sure it had nuphin to do wif the Spam, but maybe if I woulda tried it, the crazy pig gods wouldn't have caused me this much pain! My right eye is effed-up!

Probably airplane air! Full of germs!

nikki-uk Enthusiast

...no time to reply on the sausage hilarity wink.gif

'cos it's...

PINCH, PUNCH, PHIRST DAY OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!

Summer's over pholks sad.gif

Jestgar Rising Star

Hi all! Haven

curlyfries Contributor

You bet! ;)

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!

Hi!

*waves frantically*

It's comforting to know our psillies always come back ^_^

Noooooo!!!!! :o

Hi all! Haven

Darn210 Enthusiast

Sounds like somebody else who needs an eye patch and start talkin' like a pirate.

I had a grandma that used to cook us spam . . . twas a breakfast food at her house, used instead of bacon. I think it's probably one of those foods that isn't as good as I remember it . . . like Ding Dongs . . . that used to be my favourite Hostess treat as a kid. Had them as an adult and they were NOT good . . . tried them a couple of times in case the first 10 attempts were just bad batches :ph34r:

Darn210 Enthusiast

Damn. That's gonna leave a bruise.

jerseyangel Proficient

Tis an acronym taken from US military slang, dating back at least to WWII.

Bet those pholks never imagined it would become part of psilly vocabulary too :P

We're all phorgeting about the crust! One mention of gluten free, and ......... :blink:

OMGawd, this is so true! :lol: Would throw 'em fer a loop! :o:D

<snort> and true dat!

Mine will have pepperoni, sauteed mushrooms and onions, and olives encased in mozzarella, (no tomato) with artichoke hearts, provolone, and a sprinkling of parmesan on top. :D

<droolphace> I gotta try a shroomie pizza! :D

I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!

Hi Rash-shell!!! Sorry 'bout the sty :(

Can it BE September already???????

Hi all!

Hi Jess! Sounds like a great, spicy vacay!! :D

Sounds like somebody else who needs an eye patch and start talkin' like a pirate.

Only 17 more days....right, Nik?

I had a grandma that used to cook us spam . . . twas a breakfast food at her house, used instead of bacon.

Me dad used to make spam and eggs once in a while. I liked it, but preferred bacon.

jerseyangel Proficient

As ya'll can see, I'm still here :P --thought by now I'd be in the abyss....if we get delivery this afternoon, I won't be around till Friday night or so (cable/phone/internet rescheduled to Friday).

:blink::blink::blink:

I'm gettin' too old fer this B)

On the other hand, we've had take-out from Outback two nights in a row and I'm picking on one of their gluten-free brownies fer breakfast. These suckers are really good :D

elye Community Regular

...no time to reply on the sausage hilarity wink.gif

'cos it's...

WELL.. . . ...perhaps there will be some sausage hilarity in MY life today, as it is my twentieth wedding anniversary. One lives in hope. . . . . . .. . ..

Spent way too much on some fun spices and now everything I

Archived