LuvMoosic4life

Sent Home From Work

Rate this topic

I dont even know if it is gluten related, but I had some pretty intense cramps this morning before work...then they went away when I got there.

Later on I went on my break, ate, came back and started having the cramps again. I know its not something I ate today because the cramps are in the lower abdomen (starting in the middle with sharp burning pain that comes and goes) and i could hear bubbling- oh isnt that wonderful.

SO I spent 30 mins in the bathroom at work after coming back from break- sitting on the toilet with cramps but there was nothing. I started getting chills and slighlty sweating. went back to work, then back to the bathroom with nothing. SO they told me I could go home because I really couldnt stand at a register with the pain that I was having. It wasnt consistent but would come and go....like just before you would get a bout of D..but there was no D.

I'm just frustrated that I had to leave work early over STOMACH CRAMPS!!

the only thing differant I ate yesterday was Tai Kitchen instant rice noodle soup.......its gluten free but I think all the additives in it may have caused a reaction.....grrrr...anyone ever have a prob with this soup???

I was literally crying in the bathroom at work b/c I was so frustrated....and the pain didnt help. and it figures now I get home and the pain is gone...just a slight burning feeling in my abdomen . blech!

That really stinks. I hope you feel better soon! Cramps are the pits :(

I recently experienced pain in the lower abdomen with severe cramps. I was diagnosed with Diverticulitis, and put on a clear liquid diet. I had to stay on it until the pain and uncomfortableness went away. It's not gluten-related that I know of, but it might be your problem. Try sticking to water and gatorade for a few days, and see if it helps.

I hope you feel better!