This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Sumphin to get yer mind off all that.....I have an appointment wif Estaban :wub: tomorrow morning and am planning (unless I chicken out) to get me hair cut short Mark's actually on board with this.....I need a change.....

Esteban!!!!!!! yay! too much face :lol: you silly bundt!

Susie . . . you need to move to better . . . cooler . . . rainier . . . climes!!! Apparently Kit needs to, too.

:( I know.........I know! but.......I can live here 3/4 of the year (2/3 may be more accurate) if I JUST had a cabin in the Kaiser Wilderness, 1.5 hours north :lol: Would STAY up there for months at a time, perfectly content!! *sigh*

Wee Kit :unsure::wub:

the poor microcephalic baby DID show some playfulness last night (fleeting) and DID give Weez some kisses........ :wub:

he still shows ME affection regularly - and LOVES when I am in the bathroom....is somehow fascinated when me hair's wet and I've just emerged from the shower. Sits on the ledge and claws at my hair - it hurts - and then purrs and purrs :blink: In fact, he sits on that ledge any time I am in the bathroom and purrs his wee head off - I dunno why :lol: 'tis adorable

I love how Al Sharpton told MJ's kids yesterday......."there's nothing strange about yer dad"

:unsure:

why did all the brothers dress identically AND wear sequined gloves?

Got now't, except to say HI!...and Boris also has a small wee head - virtually no psillie in him or me

Talking of haircuts......Lucy (the not so friendly she-devil cat) has matts on her back nr her tail....... been risking life and limb trying to brush 'em out (teaming up with DC a.k.a. the cat whisperer)

He gently talks and strokes her head during the procedure

Anyhoo, she (we) had had(? why does that look all wrong?) enough and resorted to cut them out.......she has a VERY bad fur-cut (it's a very choppy look) and won't go out 'til after dark

Patti, Pics will be needed of the phab new 'do'

*snoooooooooort* Loved this whole thing :lol:

poor Lucy!

DC is a cat whisperer? phabulous.......

Me thinks perhaps KitKat is picking up on your somber mood.

the little scalawag! nope, he's not smart enough, really. He had a two-week (long-acting) steroid shot that really subdued his personality. That appears to be wearing off. I've switched his food......I think I just gave him brain damage when I nearly killed him :ph34r:

but he's still adorable

Suz--p-shaw! It takes a lot more than that to scare me off :D

:wub:

OK, I accidentally 'friended' someone on da book instead of hitting ignore. We apparently were in the same HS graduating class, but I have no idea who she is. What's the etiquette here? Send her a 'who in H are you?' note? Unfriend her? Pretend it never happened and ignore all her posts?

this is a toughie. I had a complete stranger friend-request me, and I finally wrote a very sweet note and said......"do I know you, did we go to college together or something like that?"

but one from high school.......best to pretend you know who she is. She probably has a girl crush on you.

more later Sills.............

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DingoGirl Enthusiast

13 guests?

what in hell is going on and why are we so popular all of the sudden :lol: :lol: :lol:

and.........where is yoko Llama Lady? do you think she was at MIchael Jackson's funeral yesterday?

:lol:

<got a modicum of silly today, I"ll TAKE it!> ;)

jerseyangel Proficient
13 guests?

what in hell is going on and why are we so popular all of the sudden :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fer a while there, I thought maybe somebody was selling tickets :lol:

and.........where is yoko Llama Lady? do you think she was at MIchael Jackson's funeral yesterday?

Brooke Shields???? :o

I watched the whole thing :ph34r:

<got a modicum of silly today, I"ll TAKE it!> ;)

:D :D :D

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Fer a while there, I thought maybe somebody was selling tickets :lol:

Brooke Shields???? :o

I watched the whole thing :ph34r:

selling tickets to the Psillie Thread :lol: :lol:

Brooke looks really gorgeous, doesn't she? If I only had that hair......what power I would have :lol:

I, too, have seen most of it, pieced together. :ph34r: Was fascinated with the spectacle of it. And, truly, I think MJ was just so amazingly talented.....esp. his younger works, of course, and most esp. with the Jackson 5. That was really sumfin, and I think they were just really something and I loved them.

and......I will confess.......I think the Thriller video is the best video of all time

:ph34r::lol:

Derek's fixing my car.........I think....... :unsure:

more later

Darn210 Enthusiast
Derek's fixing my car.........I think....... :unsure:

Wait . . . What?? . . . Do we know who Derek is?? . . . and if we do, somebody needs to remind me.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Wait . . . What?? . . . Do we know who Derek is?? . . . and if we do, somebody needs to remind me.

You silly. :lol: Derek is the man child guy that I work with, whom I adore, who fixes all my stuff.

He just fixed my old Jeep for less than half the cost. I am thrilled.

:)

Kit seems to be getting a bit of personality back into his microcephalic little head. Am thrilled at that also.

:)

curlyfries Contributor
Been thinkin bout you, lady :)

Had quite a scare with Nathan this week, but he's out of the woods, now :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Jestgar Rising Star

You tell that boy to behave and stop scaring his mother!

jerseyangel Proficient

Thank goodness!! :D

jerseyangel Proficient
Kit seems to be getting a bit of personality back into his microcephalic little head.

I bet it was the steroid shot that made him a little zombie-ish there for a while. Glad he's more himselph now :D

Sillies--Getting ready to go to hair appointment......I'm actually nervous! :lol: I'll probably just end up getting a trim :lol:

Jestgar Rising Star
I bet it was the steroid shot that made him a little zombie-ish there for a while. Glad he's more himselph now :D

Sillies--Getting ready to go to hair appointment......I'm actually nervous! :lol: I'll probably just end up getting a trim :lol:

Nooooooo

go for the full Monty!!!

Darn210 Enthusiast

Getting ready for vaca today . . . currently making chex mix, got laundry going, suitcases open . . . oh, and my friend is dropping her kids off in about 10 minutes so that I can babysit. Will make cookies after the chex mix is done. Other than that, not much going on. :lol:

Lisa . . . WIH!! :o . . . glad things are looking better :) . . . AND . . . what Jess said!!

Suzzee . . . Derek the man-child :lol: . . . so how old is he? . . . but awfully nice of him

Darn210 Enthusiast
Nooooooo

go for the full Monty!!!

:lol::lol:

I did enjoy that movie.

elye Community Regular

REALLLL drive-by.... .. . . ...

YEEEEE-HAWWWWWW!!!!! We are in Calgary. Wearing Stetsons, chaps, packin' shotguns.......... ..

:huh:

:rolleyes:

Off to the Stampede today to watch chuckwagon races, barrel-racing... . . .......

Yup, that's me.......Li'l Annie Oakley. :lol::lol:

psawyer Proficient

YEEEEE-HAWWWWWW!!!!! We are in Calgary. Wearing Stetsons, chaps, packin' shotguns.......... ..

Off to the Stampede today to watch chuckwagon races, barrel-racing... . . .......

OMG. Calgary will never be the same again. :lol:

Jestgar Rising Star

jealous :angry:

Just wanted to share with you all - I'm planning on thinking today. :o

This requires loud music (headphones) and no shoes and much tugging of hair (not sure why this is necessary, but it seems to be). If all goes well I will actually have a complete outline of everything I've done (on one project) for the last two years. Don't see any point in doing this, except that I'll have a really good time.

And I made the coffee in the breakroom this morning, so for once it's strong enough. :P

Darn210 Enthusiast

Hi Em!! . . . Yep, I can see that!! . . . :lol:

:lol::lol: . . . Yep, I can see that, too!! . . . :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient
go for the full Monty!!!

:lol: I did keep me clothes on :lol: ....Well, I did it! Got me hair cut off :o Will need to get used to this....it is a lot cooler, though :P

Picture to phollow...... B)

Ya sound like ya'll could be down here!! :lol:

<snort>

An interesting development.....I woulda thunk this is di rigeur fer you, but it's good to know :P The strong coffee can only help :lol:

Darn210 Enthusiast
jealous :angry:

This requires loud music (headphones) and no shoes and much tugging of hair (not sure why this is necessary, but it seems to be). If all goes well I will actually have a complete outline of everything I've done (on one project) for the last two years. Don't see any point in doing this, except that I'll have a really good time.

And I made the coffee in the breakroom this morning, so for once it's strong enough. :P

There is so much potential in this post . . . but I'm drawing a blank . . . it escapes me. I want to point this out now so that when I post at 3am with the perfect response, you'll know how hard I had to work on it . . . perhaps I should start tugging me hair.

:lol: I did keep me clothes on :lol: ....Well, I did it!

Selective quoting . . . Patti appears to be very proud of herself for keeping her clothes on whilst she was wif Estaban . . . :lol:

Looking forward to a pic Patti . . . one of yer hair . . . and would also like to see one of Estaban!!!

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Thank Goodness he's better now. Mom's don't need scares do we?

I can see it in my MINDS EYE!

....Well, I did it! Got me hair cut off :o Will need to get used to this....it is a lot cooler, though :P

Picture to phollow...... B)

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A PICTURE

NOW ?????

WELL WHAT CAN'T I SAY..............PATIENCE ISN'T MY STONG SUIT :lol:

I BET I'LL LOVE IT SHORT

Mtndog Collaborator

Just a quick poop in.............

Jess-= Good luck wif yer thinking.....sounds like hard work :P

Em's at the Stampede- phun phun phun!

Want to see paddeigh's hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa- Glad your scare with Nathan is over :D

To everyone else ((((((((((HELLO))))))))))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you guys- not much silly or energy these days but I had fun, fun, fun in Vermont. Kurt and I (and my dad, sis and her family) all went up for the 4th of July. I couldn't find me a Champ costume. Went as a woodland nympho.

Peter and Em- I could practically swim to Canada from where I was but unfortunately, 'twould have been Quebecians waiting with a towel, not Ontarians- and I wouldn't have understood them as they speak their Quebecois French. I could NOT, however, swim to Ontario.

I am now, as they say, pooped!

curlyfries Contributor

Tissues will have to be passed around at DD's wedding fer sure!

For the father/daughter dance, the music will be "I Hope You Dance"

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder

You get your fill to eat, but always keep that hunger

May you never take one single breath for granted

God forbid love ever leave you empty handed

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean

Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens

Promise me that you'll give fate a fighting chance

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I hope you dance, I hope you dance

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance

Never settle for the path of least resistance

Living might mean taking chances, but they're worth taking

Loving might be a mistake but it's worth making

Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter

When you come close to selling out, reconsider

Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance

I hope you dance (time is a wheel in constant motion always)

I hope you dance (rolling us along)

I hope you dance (tell me who wants to look back on their youth and wonder)

I hope you dance (where those years have gone)

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean.

Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens.

Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance.

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.

Dance, I hope you dance

I hope you dance (time is wheel in constant motion always)

I hope you dance (tell me who wants to look back on their youthand wonder)

repeat 1x

I hope you dance

I know it's basically about taking chances in love, but in this case it's more about not fearing what life has handed you, and and live life to the fullest.

david's mother died when he was young.....she committed suicide. David is convinced it was because of his father. He has not spoken to him in a loooong time. A friend's mother befriended David while he was growing up and became, in a sense, his "mother'. She will be flying up from Florida to be at the wedding.

The music for the mother/son dance will be "You and Me Against the World"

GAAAHHHH!!!!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!..........pass the tissues please....*sniff*

Some of Brian's family will be seeing him for the first time since the accident. Methinks this will be quit an emotional gathering. :rolleyes:

The wedding will be awesome. It will be at my in-laws' house. They have a beautiful piece of property. The back yard has a steep drop down to a horseshoe-shaped creek with lots of trees. Flowers and ferns are planted along the steps down and along the creek. The wedding will take place within the horseshoe. They have a cable running from a tree at the top to a tree at the bottom. There will be a porch swing seat attached to the cable and Father and daughter will ride that down to the altar.

Pretty cool, huh? B)

Don't worry, it has been tested and deemed perfectly safe :)

curlyfries Contributor
Went as a woodland nympho.

You would fit in perfectly at our wedding, flitting(is that a word?) amongst the trees! :P

Jestgar Rising Star
Tissues will have to be passed around at DD's wedding fer sure!

For the father/daughter dance, the music will be "I Hope You Dance"

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder

You get your fill to eat, but always keep that hunger

May you never take one single breath for granted

God forbid love ever leave you empty handed

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean

Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens

Promise me that you'll give fate a fighting chance

I hope you dance, I hope you dance

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance

Never settle for the path of least resistance

Living might mean taking chances, but they're worth taking

Loving might be a mistake but it's worth making

Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter

When you come close to selling out, reconsider

Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance

I hope you dance (time is a wheel in constant motion always)

I hope you dance (tell me who wants to look back on their youth and wonder)

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean.

Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens.

Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance.

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.

Dance, I hope you dance

I hope you dance (time is wheel in constant motion always)

I hope you dance (tell me who wants to look back on their youthand wonder)

repeat 1x

I hope you dance

I know it's basically about taking chances in love, but in this case it's more about not fearing what life has handed you, and and live life to the fullest.

david's mother died when he was young.....she committed suicide. David is convinced it was because of his father. He has not spoken to him in a loooong time. A friend's mother befriended David while he was growing up and became, in a sense, his "mother'. She will be flying up from Florida to be at the wedding.

The music for the mother/son dance will be "You and Me Against the World"

GAAAHHHH!!!!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!..........pass the tissues please....*sniff*

Some of Brian's family will be seeing him for the first time since the accident. Methinks this will be quit an emotional gathering. :rolleyes:

The wedding will be awesome. It will be at my in-laws' house. They have a beautiful piece of property. The back yard has a steep drop down to a horseshoe-shaped creek with lots of trees. Flowers and ferns are planted along the steps down and along the creek. The wedding will take place within the horseshoe. They have a cable running from a tree at the top to a tree at the bottom. There will be a porch swing seat attached to the cable and Father and daughter will ride that down to the altar.

Pretty cool, huh? B)

Don't worry, it has been tested and deemed perfectly safe :)

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

jerseyangel Proficient

Oh Lisa--the wedding sounds like absolute perfection :D

My gawd--the thought of your daughter and Brian dancing to 'I Hope You Dance' just makes me wanna tear up right now. Have many tissue boxes handy....The whole setting, the people--perfect! :)

Archived