This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

kareng Grand Master

OMG! EM! I may be your mom or her lost sister! My color combos often only make sense to me. I have been known to use markers in my hair to cover the gray or add highlights, and I need and would sooo wear the bikini bib.

Your mom's rehab center sounds more fun then my mom's. The big excitement is when I bring the dog. He runs amuck, knocking old crippled up people down. Actually, he is better behaved then a lot of the residents.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JenAnderson Rookie

Hi and thanks for making me feel welcome! I looked all over, and even for my Kindle, but no book. *sigh* That's ok. I have been doing research on different homeschool curriculums for my son and haven't been on in a few days. Wow this thread moves fast! Happy Thursday ya'll!

Well, I guess you were right, because....

I GOT THE JOB!!!!

I bought myself three books at Walmart to celebrate!!!

Congrats on the new job!!

kareng Grand Master

Wow this thread moves fast! Happy Thursday ya'll!

Hi Jen! We do move along quickly (some days). Try to keep up! :P

You can always read back as this website doesn't seem to delete anything.

How old are your kids? I have 4 boys 17 & 14, 50 & 3 (this one has 4 legs).

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

What do you guys do when your significant others are being 100% D-bags? Do you have a coping strategy? Argue logic, which they are apparently incapable of comprehending? Poison their food? Stay at a hotel until they're done being D-bags?

Jestgar Rising Star

I divorce them

may be a bit too drastic in your case.......

I divorce them

We're not married. Thank God.

elye Community Regular

'Mornin', Peeeeps!

My brother has landed in town to be with Mom while my sister is out in Vancouver (left yesterday with four old girlfriends for a week away together - - what a blast, and well-deserved rest), and my family and I head to Toronto for meetings and a bit of sightseeing. Where is Soooozle? I need to set her up with bro... . . ...they are meant for each other, I just know it. Too much geography happenin'... . .. .

We're not married. Thank God.

THAT is the answer, methinks. .. ...

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

kareng Grand Master

What do you guys do when your significant others are being 100% D-bags? Do you have a coping strategy? Argue logic, which they are apparently incapable of comprehending? Poison their food? Stay at a hotel until they're done being D-bags?

Usually, I ignore it because he is only that way for a short time. Good luck on the first day today!

jerseyangel Proficient

Have a good time, Em...hope I'm not too late :P

Sills, I'm so sad :( Mark left this morning. I've been through this before, and know I'm being a wimp but I'm really sad right now. He was home all last week and we had such a nice time just hanging out.

Last night we had dinner at PF Changs with friends, which was a lot of phun.

elye Community Regular

Sills, I'm so sad :( Mark left this morning. I've been through this before, and know I'm being a wimp but I'm really sad right now. He was home all last week and we had such a nice time just hanging out.

Speaking of marriages. . ......Patteigh, it is so wonderful to suddenly read something from someone who really found the right person. It was obvious in just the little time that we spent with you and Mark - - you really seem like kindred spirits, and a seemingly little thing like being sad when Mark is gone for a while speaks volumes, and is a testament to what a great team you are!

Well. .. . .I kinda miss Will when he is gone.. . . .....like, it needs to be for a loooooong time, though... ...<_<:lol:

celiac-mommy Collaborator

Just don't read Dr. Laura or you'll feel worse! :rolleyes: I tend to retreat to my room or the basement with a good book and/or movies. I try to go about my business and ignore him. Deep breathing helps too ;)

I divorce them

:blink::lol: :lol:

Last night we had dinner at PF Changs with friends, which was a lot of phun.

This is the sweetest thing!! I wish I felt this way....I agree wif Em (at least I think it was Em..... :blink: ), he'd have to be away for a long time :P

Cannae kick this cold. My head pheels like it will explode! Want to be home in bed, snuggled up wif Max--cuz that's the way it's been for the last 3 days :wub: , but he ditched me, said it was time to back to school :( Sooooo, I came to work. I've surrounded my work space wif sanitizer, gemicidal wipes, latex gloves and tissues. No one wants to come within 5 feet of me :rolleyes:

JenAnderson Rookie

How old are your kids? I have 4 boys 17 & 14, 50 & 3 (this one has 4 legs).

My daughter is 11 and my son is 7, then there is my husband (child lol) who is 33, and the four legged ones who are 6, 3, and 4 mos.

I've tried changing my picture to one with all 3 of my kids (hehe) in it but it always comes back to this one.

kareng Grand Master

I miss Hub, too. But I enjoy it when he's gone for 1 night. I like to sit in bed & read & have a glass of wine. Hub thinks bed is for 2 things & one involves sleeping.

Just don't read Dr. Laura or you'll feel worse! :rolleyes: I tend to retreat to my room or the basement with a good book and/or movies. I try to go about my business and ignore him. Deep breathing helps too ;)

Or make bloody red icing... ;)

Sorry about the cold. We have a really crazy one going around here. Mostly adults getting it. My sinuses felt like they were slamming against the inside of my skull when I moved but that was the main thing.

My daughter is 11 and my son is 7, then there is my husband (child lol) who is 33, and the four legged ones who are 6, 3, and 4 mos.

I've tried changing my picture to one with all 3 of my kids (hehe) in it but it always comes back to this one.

Some times it takes a coulpe of tries to change my pic. And then it changes a few minutes later. The ways of the website are mysterious.

Some times it takes a coulpe of tries to change my pic. And then it changes a few minutes later. The ways of the website are mysterious.

I'm pretty sure after you change your picture, you need to hit F5, that will update the photos :)

kareng Grand Master

I'm pretty sure after you change your picture, you need to hit F5, that will update the photos :)

It worked. I hit "save changes" then f5. Then I figured out how to put a title under my av!

mushroom Proficient

Aw, Pads, that is so sweet :wub: A true love match for sure :)

Me, I need my space :ph34r: Clay used to be away a couple of nights a week pre-retirement, and that was just poifect for me. Since retirement this "togetherness" ALL THE TIME! gets a big much for me. Don't fence me in :rolleyes:

I go on strike! No housework, no cooking or dishes or laundry.... :lol: till even I can nae stand it. But it works :lol:

Sorry about the rotten cold. Glad I don't work with you :lol: I wouldst be giving thou an extremely wide berth and washing my hands every two minutes and wearing a mask :ph34r:

The ways of the website are mysterious.

You're durned right there, too mysterious for some of us. I tried to upload a pic from photobucket and even though it was a jpeg it kept telling me it was the wrong type of pic :angry: You know, one of this pink jobbies like when you have too many :blink::unsure::angry::rolleyes:

We are trying to plan out summer vacation. I thought we were going to San Diego, so I had everything planned out but nothing was purchased, then hubby shows up today to take me to coffee this morning and he mentions we can go to Waikiki for about the same price--chaCHING!!! I wanna go to HI, AND, one of my closest, dearest friends lives in Honolulu. It's POIFECT!!! Now----we have to convince the kids..... Madeleine will be super easy, we took her to Kona when she was 3.5 and she STILL asks when we're going to take her back. Max has his heart SET on LegoLand, but I'm hoping I can convince him with the prospects of making giant sand castles and swimming in the 5 pools (with waterfalls) at the hotel (Hilton Hawaiian Village!!!)!!!

Say a little prayer for meeeeeeeee :P

kareng Grand Master

Legoland is really really fun! But Hawaii would be awesome.

I just watched training and company videos for FIVE HOURS.

brain.....leaking....out.....ears.......

Other than that, it was really very lovely.

kareng Grand Master

I just watched training and company videos for FIVE HOURS.

brain.....leaking....out.....ears.......

I find cotton balls help with that. B)

JenAnderson Rookie

Thanks for the tips ya'll! I hope it works.

My son would freak at the opportunity to go to Legoland. If we can ever make it out to California, I have to take him!

elye Community Regular

Thanks for the tips ya'll! I hope it works.

My son would freak at the opportunity to go to Legoland. If we can ever make it out to California, I have to take him!

Hey, Psills! posting from our hotel room in Oakville, Ontario. Um........actually nothing phunny nor psilly to report....Carry on!

they are calling for psnaough here........

Get me outta heeeeeeeere!

kareng Grand Master

Hey, Psills! posting from our hotel room in Oakville, Ontario. Um........actually nothing phunny nor psilly to report....Carry on!

they are calling for psnaough here........

Get me outta heeeeeeeere!

Can you see Peter Or his store from there?

Psnaough in May is very seldom phunny.

psawyer Proficient

Can you see Peter Or his store from there?

She would have to have really good eyes. It is about 25 miles to Oakville as the crow flies, more like 30 if you drive.

kareng Grand Master

She would have to have really good eyes. It is about 25 miles to Oakville as the crow flies, more like 30 if you drive.

Very close then. Kansas is a bit farther. Lol

Archived