This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Loey Rising Star

Donnatal is a combination of active ingredients. I was on it for a while for my "irritable bowel" in my early twenties. It has atropine (belladonna), phenobarbital and other ingredients. Like Immodium, it may help ease the symptoms of celiac disease, but does nothing to address the underlying problem.

That was what I was taking and I stopped yesterday. haven't had the grogginess or dizziness since. Initially it was making me sleepy during the day and I took a lot of naps. I know my GI doesn't want to give me serious pain killers (nor do I want to take them for several reasons). Initially the Donnatal didn't seem to cause the falling that happened three times in the past two weeks (bruises finally fading but still noticeable). Finally got the name of a GP to do blood work and also a neurologist. Will wait to make an appointment with the neurologist until after I see the G. If it's a vitamin deficiency perhaps I can just fix it through him. Also need to get my eyes checked. Overdue for new glasses. I finally have the biopsy for the ulcer a week from today. It's been almost three weeks since they found it. Cut out all acidic food and back to eating simple food for the abdominal pain. Trying to also use positive thinking to heal. And of course there's this wonderful tickle me elbow thread that's the best medicine! Loey biggrin.gif

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient

this wonderful tickle me elbow thread that's the best medicine!

True dat! B)

Loey Rising Star

That was pre gluten-free. Don't crave them anymore! :huh:

Jess got a new nose?

Sorry for confusing pfolks here- I guess my response had rashelle cheating on Jess with BE. My bad!!!!

Loey ohmy.gif

Thanks to Karannng I'm less confused!!!!

jerseyangel Proficient

Jess got a new nose?

Maybe psilly fer "suitor"? :rolleyes:

As far as I know, Jess has her original schnoz :lol:

Loey Rising Star

I took me a mental health day on Wednesday! Went for a really long walk in the sunshine, cleaned out all of the summer veggies from the garden and took a really long nap! Spent yesterday morning wif my BFF and the afternoon cuddling wif the little one watching movies :wub: Then the evening a nervous wreck watching the older one trying to perfect her front handsprings for an hour waiting for her to break sumphin :huh: Made a yumm-o veggie soup and enjoyed a nice hot cocoa after my run! Twas a very nice 2 day vacation :)

Hope you had a phab-oo day yesterday!! I float tomorrow. Had a panic attack thinking about it last night. Will have to do some pserious deep breathing exercises to get me into that coffin tank!

Oooooh! That sounds phabulous! Wonder if it's coming here... I shall check! Maybe I'll bring Max. He's loves art museums for some reason :blink:

I know!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Good luck pfoating. I know you'll do well. can't wait to hear about it. Now I really have to go cook dinner!!!!!!!!

Loey rolleyes.gif

kareng Grand Master

Maybe psilly fer "suitor"? :rolleyes:

As far as I know, Jess has her original schnoz :lol:

I think it translates to math tutor. I know a girl that just got her nose done for her 16th B day today so I had noses on the mind. :unsure:

kareng Grand Master

One more reason to move to Kansas. Pet Poos!

Open Original Shared Link

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

celiac-mommy Collaborator

Sorry for confusing pfolks here- I guess my response had rashelle cheating on Jess with BE. My bad!!!!

Loey ohmy.gif

Thanks to Karannng I'm less confused!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: No problem ;)

I think it translates to math tutor. I know a girl that just got her nose done for her 16th B day today so I had noses on the mind. :unsure:

Hmmmm, wonder if I can get the boobsicles taken care of for my next birfday..... :D

curlyfries Contributor

Snow in the forecast . . . :ph34r: (<--- parka-face emoticon)

I can't hear you!!!LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!! :(

Cracked up at how the only way you could tell some were a person was they had boobs. :)

:blink:

If they didn't look like people..........what DID they look like? :o

and the non-donatral Lowa$$.

Perhaps the low a$$ has thrown off your center of balance? :unsure::huh::lol:

curlyfries Contributor

ummmm.......no thanks.

I'm good

really

elye Community Regular

Gah! My Pet Poo.. .. . .. . ..:lol: How ingenious.. . .. . ... . I bet these "gifts" will really sell. Man, why didn't I think of this? I get a fair amount of potentially artistic fecal matter in my yard with our two big dogs- - they are quite the factories. P'raps I should start painting their poop. Li'l snakes, faces, inukshuks.. ... ...... ..

Poodle Poop Productions.. . . . . . .:huh::lol:

kareng Grand Master

If they didn't look like people..........what DID they look like? :o

You know...think Picasso... Colored squares with 2 mismatched eyes and boobs. Giacometi ( sp?) long skinny piece of metal , 2 little apple sized boobies.

Edited to add the word" boobies". :P

kareng Grand Master

ummmm.......no thanks.

I'm good

really

But I was getting them for everyone for Christmas! :huh:

celiac-mommy Collaborator

I can't get the link to play <_<

I think I may have posted this a while ago, but yous talkin about pets and poo made me remember the slogan, "No More Brown Eye!"

:lol::lol::lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

:lol::lol::lol:

OMG :lol: :lol: :lol:

curlyfries Contributor

You know...think Picasso... Colored squares with 2 mismatched eyes and boobs. Giacometi ( sp?) long skinny piece of metal , 2 little apple sized

Oooohhhh!!! That explains a lot! :P

kareng Grand Master

So must be computer free for most of the day tomorrow. A local robotics event. Must set a good example. Not supposed to be on FB or playing computer games. Supposed to be paying attention. Trying not to nap.

jerseyangel Proficient

Have a great Saturday, sillies! Headed down to South Joisey :D

Jestgar Rising Star

Where is y'all?? I got home late from my date, went shopping for a housewarming gift, and now I'm home drinking Bard's and eating Snyder's. I feel so ordinary. :D :D

jerseyangel Proficient

We're down at our son's house and I'm getting ready to turn in. Gad--10 PM and I'm nodding off :lol:

Hope you had a phun date, Jess--enjoy yer snack :)

Read on da book that Rash-shell did her phloat today and it was a success :D Can nae wait to hear all about it!

Nite all -_--_- <snore>

kareng Grand Master

Had a horrible Robotics day. The poor old robot was so worn out, he couldn't be fixed. tWas offal ( yes I know how I spelled it).

The next one must be built like a cockroach! Will outlast the Apocalypse!

Oscar Apprentice

Been changing clocks. :blink:

When you consider all of the things that know what time it is, the list is long. I am fastidious when it comes to detail, so I set everything accurate (digital) to the exact second, and some analog things have a second hand. I have done about 40 resets and there are a couple left.

This is an experimental voyage in Apple Safari. So far it has been successful. MS Internet Exploder chews memory and and regularly explodes. Netscape is so yesterday. FireFox is efficient, but managing pop-ups is problematic. Google Chrome is looking promising.

kareng Grand Master

Been changing clocks. :blink:

When you consider all of the things that know what time it is, the list is long. I am fastidious when it comes to detail, so I set everything accurate (digital) to the exact second, and some analog things have a second hand. I have done about 40 resets and there are a couple left.

This is an experimental voyage in Apple Safari. So far it has been successful. MS Internet Exploder chews memory and and regularly explodes. Netscape is so yesterday. FireFox is efficient, but managing pop-ups is problematic. Google Chrome is looking promising.

Hi Oscar! My favorite muppet! Can I keep him? Please?

And he does useful things like remind us to change our clocks!

GFinDC Veteran

Where is y'all?? I got home late from my date, went shopping for a housewarming gift, and now I'm home drinking Bard's and eating Snyder's. I feel so ordinary. :D :D

Back from an art opening in Arlington, VA. Show is called SuddenSpace because the artists are using an empty building for a temporary gallery.

Clocks must be reset per Oscar. Got to find the key to wind them...

Jestgrowl has a tuter not a shnoozer!

Ahhh, went to the March for Fear last weekend and saw some funny signs.

Free link to sign pics: (at Huffington Post)

One guy was protesting lactose intolerance. Good or him!

Pet poo is not the big rage guys. They have been selling moose nuggets ear-rings in Alaska for years. Toursists eat them up. Er buy them up!

elye Community Regular

:wacko:

Yup, I'm doing the Grand Timepiece Resets with ya, Oscar......I believe that you are an insulin injector as well, yes? ;) We both have a bit of maintenance jetlag to ease into today.. . . . .

Free link to sign pics: (at Huffington Post)

Don't Believe Everything You Think :lol:

Don't You just Hate Pants? :lol: :lol:

Pet poo is not the big rage guys. They have been selling moose nuggets ear-rings in Alaska for years. Toursists eat them up. Er buy them up!

Bear poo, also, at least in Whitehorse... . .li'l grizzly nuggets in me ears....just dunno.. . . .....:unsure:.. . . ....

Hey, speaking of poo and the north, what in hell was the big story, a couple of thousand pages ago, about my MIL and yeti scat?. . . . . . ...:huh:. . . .. . ...must go and search, as I recall the subject being quite enlightening, and typical MIL fodder... :rolleyes:

Gah. . . . ...it's seven-thirty am.... . . ..whot in hell...feels like it's noon.. .. ..:huh:....:rolleyes:

Archived