This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

tom Contributor
How To Shower Like a Woman:

How To Shower Like a Man:

:lol:

Much truth in this I'm sure, but I must contest (oooo! One of those schwa-bly modified noun/verb words! CONtest/conTEST) one point.

We're not admiring size in that state :blink: - tho one may make an argument for shape and overall GrandeUr of Nature. :lol:

Post- prandial :lol: ......GAD!!! ..post prandial mint anyone????

Heehee :lol:

Such talk always reminds of Monty Python.

"Finally, monsieur, a wafer thin mint."

Amanda - arrrgh :angry: headache from hell

Susie & Kissey are home - in love ( :rolleyes: )

OK Knick, the "home" may be news, but .. . c'mon .. .. .what's next?? "Sun rises in East again today?"

Random Post....Quick visit to say hello. "Hello"

And "HELLO!!" backatcha Goosey!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh-miGahhhhhD I was just re-looking into that Humaworm pill that was so popular on the OMG thread a while back & it actually contains WORMWOOD!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaagh Parasitical Absinthian Destruction

[Edit: I see a Dingo!!! Bring on tales of glorious mountains, curmudgeonly hill-people, and hopefully only near-Destruction, Absinthetically speaking] :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DingoGirl Enthusiast

oh my sillies...................

I am back. :)

I had read/highlighted so many things.........but something quite disturbing just happened wtih my "best" friend in San Jose over the phone......more later but I am sitting here weeping. Seems the Southern Comfort episode was too over-the-top and I have not a shred of silly in me left. :(

I have much to tell you my sweet friends, David and I had the most unbelievably stellar weekend.......and I will report later.

:)

carry on..........I will be okay but - - maybe I really AM too over-the-top lately and need to calm down.........

love kissey

jerseyangel Proficient

Susie,

I don't really understand what happened, but I hope it all gets worked out. Sorry you're so upset :(

Glad you're back, though-- and that you and David had a nice time :)

tom Contributor
David and I had the most unbelievably stellar weekend.......

Good to hear :)

How could it be any other way????? :wub:

But very sorry to hear of the phone call.

I hope it ends up being just a bump in the road.

~alex~ Explorer
I don't really understand what happened, but I hope it all gets worked out. Sorry you're so upset :(

Ditto. I hope that your Kissey is there to well . . . kiss you.

I had a blissfully sound night's sleep last night and feel much recuperated. It's much easier to get things done when your sleepy head doesn't feel like it's gonna fall right off!

Something strange happened to me today. A friend/roommate of my mom's when she was in university called me today and wants to meet me for lunch on Wednesday :huh:. I guess she got my phone number from my dad. My mom stayed in some contact with her throughout the years but not really close I don't think. I only met her a couple of times. She was kind of vague about why she wanted to see me. I'm very intrigued and confused. :mellow: (not really sure what that emoticon means and not really sure how I feel!)

psawyer Proficient

I see you reading, Sarah. :)

A pretty quiet day at the store, which definitely did not need both of us, except for about five minutes to deal with the technical issue regarding our Visa provider.

They sent a techie to the store to do what I could have done myself Friday if they had had a clue about what needed to be done at their help[less] desk. Arrrrggh. Since the process they told me on the phone Friday was complex and involved rewiring our LAN, I felt I needed to be there. NOT! :angry: Just type in a few codes on the keypad. :o

Susie, I'm sorry to hear that you are having a mixed feeling day. I'm so glad you had a stellar weekend with David, but I'm sad that things went sour after your return to Phrezzno. I'm confident that things will continue to get better in your life.

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Hi Everyone!

Susie is everything going ok? Hope your wonderful man is there to comfort you.

Alex--no hints at all about lunch?

Peter how is the weather there?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

tom Contributor

Here's something that's cracking me up right now tho it may not do the same for anyone who doesn't know my Mom. :)

(She's always cooked a lot, for one)

Long ago, I was ripping some music C.Ds on her pc, and I guess then categorizing the mp3s - the usual "fav", "80s", "funk", "vocal" etc etc I'm sure.

One other point is that I had a LOT of questionable C.D purchases, w/ only a song or 2 I really liked.

Mom sends me this email:

Subject: laughing

"I just saw something on my 'puter that says....music tracks I dislike.......how funny!!!!

tom Contributor
.. . . ... I'm very intrigued and confused. :mellow: (not really sure what that emoticon means and not really sure how I feel!)

Ooooooooooo another MYStery!!!!!

whatcoulditbe whatcoulditBEEEEEEEEEEEE

I bet Emily would come up w/ a few insane good amusing guesses, but I'm at a loss.

(BTW, not that it's in any way deFINitive, <we can emote our socks off any way we like!> but that emoticon's code is : mellow : )

Morning Sillies!!!

I miss Emily in the morning, we compete to post first.....

Ridgewalker Contributor

Morning Amanda... how are you feeling today?

I'm thinking Ezra and I are going to have to go back to the doc. We went Monday last week, and were diagnosed with the flu, but both of us are still coughing and now gagging up mucous like mad... Dual sinus infections, anyone? :rolleyes:

Come on Spring, hurry up and GET HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jerseyangel Proficient
Ditto. I hope that your Kissey is there to well . . . kiss you.

I had a blissfully sound night's sleep last night and feel much recuperated. It's much easier to get things done when your sleepy head doesn't feel like it's gonna fall right off!

Something strange happened to me today. A friend/roommate of my mom's when she was in university called me today and wants to meet me for lunch on Wednesday :huh:. I guess she got my phone number from my dad. My mom stayed in some contact with her throughout the years but not really close I don't think. I only met her a couple of times. She was kind of vague about why she wanted to see me. I'm very intrigued and confused. :mellow: (not really sure what that emoticon means and not really sure how I feel!)

Yes, very intriguing--let us know :) Glad you finally got a good night's sleep--it's amazing how much we can handle during the day if only we get enough sleep ;)

It'd be like if I had a book called

Hi Everyone

I am feeling much better today, but from everyone I talk to they all have had the stomach bug....not fun!

So I believe by the way people are walking around and grabbing things that my cubie mate and I may have gotten our office....it is tiny and we wont have much room but heck who cares it is ours!

WE GOT OUR OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BIG MOVE FOR US!!!!!!!!

COME ON SILLIES AND CELEBRATE WITH ME!!!! SO EXCITING

can you tell I am excited????

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

COME ON SILLIES AND CELEBRATE WITH ME!!!! SO EXCITING can you tell I am excited????

It will make life so much easier for you Amanda.

I'll celebrate with YA. you so deserve this.

hugs Judy

psawyer Proficient

COME ON SILLIES AND CELEBRATE WITH ME!!!! SO EXCITING

WooHoo!!

Weather in Markham currently is -1oC, and mostly sunny, but we're expecting another visit from Mr. Winter this evening, with 1-3 cm accumulating.

Spring arrives in Toronto in eight days, thirteen hours and fifteen minutes, not that I'm counting down or anything like that. :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

Yippee!!!! Great news :D

Spring arrives in Toronto in eight days, thirteen hours and fifteen minutes, not that I'm counting down or anything like that. :lol:

Gawd--hope Spring hurries on up for you guys! :) We are warming up ever so slowly--50 in Philadelphia all week, so slightly less than that here.

When we lived in South Jersey, we normally got the same weather as Philadelphia, but just an hour up the road where we are now, the temps run 5-10 degrees cooler I'm finding. Should be nice come summer B)

Ok. time to sulk...my thunder was stolen in the 5 minutes of glory I had. I will not be moving, my cubie mate will....more later when I am home...to mad and upset to post now :(

nikki-uk Enthusiast
This was fun to watch

Open Original Shared Link

:lol:

....was that a flying visit from Goosey?? :unsure: (blink & you miss it ;) )

Subject: laughing

"I just saw something on my 'puter that says....music tracks I dislike.......how funny!!!!

Mtndog Collaborator

Congratulations on the office Amanda!!!!!!!!!! Hello all sillies!!!!!!!

That makes me happy :D! I love Canada and being Canadian and I love that there are people out there who think of Canada as exciting and exotic!

As much as I love Canada I do have a secret American Dream. It is to be in Cape Cod (or the Hamptons would be okay too :P ) at an Independence Day party at a big beach house with a white picket fence. You guys all live these idealized lives right?! :lol:

He he he! I know the Canadian National Anthem by heart and am wont to sing it under the influence! :lol: My wedding night I busted it out on our way back to the inn! I would be Canadiana in a sec!

OMG- NO ONE else here has a house on the Cape? Or the hamptons? Can't believe it! Actually- Cape Cod is close to me and it is really nice in the summer. You can come visit me and we can go down- it's about a two hour drive from here. I lived down there the summer after I graduated from college. It was FUN! Not in a mansion by the sea but a 2 bedroom apartment with 5 girls. Waled to the beach though!

Yep, too many Ralph Lauren ads for you. . .

Here's how the Fourth of July goes around here . . . (of course, we don't consider ourselves yuppies) . . . illegal fireworks, filthy kids running around without shoes, nobody sings, all the pyros dads tellin' the kids to stand back while they light the fireworks with an empty paper towel tube that's on fire, and jello with a can of fruit cocktail poured in i

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is a strictly mathematical viewpoint...

B-U-L-L-S-H-!-T

2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

AND,

@-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G

1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, it's the BS and Ass kissing that will put you over the top.

bAH!!!!!!!! Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

Susie,

Glad you're back, though-- and that you and David had a nice time :)

SusieQ- Hope you're OK too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

jerseyangel Proficient
Ok. time to sulk...my thunder was stolen in the 5 minutes of glory I had. I will not be moving, my cubie mate will....more later when I am home...to mad and upset to post now :(

Oh poopy :angry: I'm so sorry Amanda.

Makes perfect sense to me Tom!!......also in the wardrobe closet clothes I don't like.......in the freezer food I don't like and in the bathroom a myriad of shampoos and varying creams I don't like

I second that! :P

They say about our weather--"if you don't like it, wait an hour" :lol: A lot depends on how close you live to the mountains, and as you get more north, like NY, the lakes affect the weather and snowfall, too. My parents live in Central NY (where I come from originally) and they get a decent amount of snowfall every year, but literally, get in the car and drive one hour north into the "snowbelt" and it practically doubles.

I think I like your way better :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient
He he he! I know the Canadian National Anthem by heart and am wont to sing it under the influence! :lol: My wedding night I busted it out on our way back to the inn!

This cracked me up :lol:

Cape Cod--we visited there several years ago. Went to Hyanis Port and saw (from afar) the Kennedy compound (typical tourists :P ). It's beautiful up your way....my SIL lives in New Hampshire, and Mark's cousins live in Connecticut. We just haven't been much of anywhere in the last couple of years.

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh NUTS......... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::angry:

jerseyangel Proficient

I see Emily :D

psawyer Proficient
I see Emily :D

Me, too, She will have a lot of catching up to do.

Archived