This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

tom Contributor
and better than a ho job . . .

:o :o

We're not really playing "let's rhyme things w/ oh job" are we??????

Pho has a very curious pronounciation anyhoo. Sort of a cross betw rhyming w/ duh and a strange backwoods accent / speech impediment saying fur.

Uh-oh .. ..gotta get ready for work .... ..hmmm .. . .maybe AFTER Monday Night Football??? But I'm out Wed-Sat for Mayo in Scottsdale . .... .hmmmmm

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tom Contributor
Oh . . . and the psillies that I have met include . . . Bev, CurlyLisa, and Carla. I've also met JenVan.

D'oh!! I forgot you met Carla .. ..musta been a slow-brain week .. ..

elye Community Regular
and better than a ho job . . . but probably doesn't pay as well.

:lol:

..And no job is easier to get ready for in the morning. . . ..just strappin' a mattress to yer back. . ....

:huh::lol:

psawyer Proficient
Well i've endured the CPR songs and decapitation lessons in EMS so I think I'll make it :lol: I've just haven't posted because of being busy with school.

Hey, Ash, you're a natural here. Good to see you back. :)

You gooph, he's driven to all 48, PLUS Alaska, the non-contiguous ya kin drive ta to which you can drive. He ONLY hasn't driven to Hawaii, because ya can't. :lol: but he's been there, right Oracle?

Yep, I've driven to all 49 continental states. Had to pass through several provinces and Yukon Territory to reach Alaska via the Alaska Highway in 1994. I visited Hawaii in 1989, but you can't drive there--we flew from LAX to Honolulu, and flew back to SFO. Convoluted route back to Toronto to get free flights on AAdvantage.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
So . .. .. ..there're even MORE photos on the Book now?????

Propositions???? :wacko: Just go to the mercurynews.com site & vote how they tell ya to!!!

DO IT!!!!!

Um..........isn't the Mercury purely slanted so far left it's off the page? :lol:

Yes - more photos on the 'book :lol: and that's phunny, since I have no life.

All the pictures when I HAD a life are:

regular photos that must be scanned or - -

including some sort of boyfriend (most possessing varying degrees of heinosity) from the near or distant past

and we DO NOT include the MOST RECENT A$$HOLE BA$TARD :angry: :angry: :angry:

<will not give him the POWER of my total emotiquota - HAH!>

and better than a ho job . . . but probably doesn't pay as well.

I can tell you that MY job certainly don't pay anywhere near close to what a good ho job pays. I'm prettysure. :lol:

I'm obsessed wf it!

:lol: what are ya going to do when it's over? I mean......remember the OJ trial withdrawal people had?

*snort*

Notice I'm avoiding reading about all 12 stinkin' propositions.......too much like homework...which means I"ll have to stay up all night and cram, then call in sick tomorrow :cacklface:

oh wait! Tomorrow Shane and I are meeting Senator Feinstein's assistant at Starbucks to talk about gettin' all kinds of money.....pray it goes well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

curlyfries Contributor
Oh Lisa, we must get you de-funked!!

And pull-ups!!!! Everything ups!! All the evil doings of Sven :lol:

I am vitamized and nearly de-funkified! :P

Ummmm.............pull-ups may need to be worn whilst I am Sven-ing...........been walking running wif the girls at school and jumping jacks are part of the warm-up :huh: . ..... ... .... . . .. .note to self------work on dem kegels :ph34r:

So ladies........raise your hand if you cross your legs before you sneeze :rolleyes:

Hooo boy lotta catching up on replies, and, as I'm feeling chatty <dammit what's a less-estrogenated word for that> (tho not overly emoticoniferous)

Hmmmmm..............chatty..........less-estrogenated......as in....more manly.. . . . . ... .. . . . . .sounds like an oxymoron to me :unsure:

Hey Curly!!!! get back on dem Vits!!

Exactly what kind of vitamins are you on Ptaughmnusss?.... . . . . .I may just want to give them a try..... . . . .I could use a little chattyfying.

Are you telling Nikki to Phuk Et? That's not nice!!!!!!!!

ya beat me to that one, BeOverleigh!! :lol:

But Ix-nay on the Een-quay, I am not Queen material!! Where is our Queen btw, she got crowned and fled the country?? :huh: We do need to go back and see who the runner up was. How can we pull together and overcome this business with the emoticons without our Queen?!?!

jeez.........do I hafta do everthin meself?............The next poster after Erica..... . . . and Erica... . . . . . .. . .. . . . .. and Erica again.. . .. was ... .. . . .. ... (where is that royal trumpeter?).... . . . . . . .. . . . JESS!!!

Decided to forego me own rhyme for faux job........besides, Janet said it much....ummmm......nicer.

Sending positive thoughts your way, Amanda.........take care of your dad.....I know he's in good hands.

My own dad had his open-heart surgery on 9-11-2001........wish I could've been there.

jerseyangel Proficient
oh wait! Tomorrow Shane and I are meeting Senator Feinstein's assistant at Starbucks to talk about gettin' all kinds of money.....pray it goes well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck! I'm sure it'll go great :D

And yeah, I'll probably go through pserious wifdrawl after tomorrow :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

elye Community Regular
And yeah, I'll probably go through pserious wifdrawl after tomorrow :lol:

Hey!! The election will be over, all will be searching, searching, for a new race on which to become fixated.... . . . and before ya know it, Michelle will be harnessing up her dogs and wrapping the parkas around herself, prepping her team for the YUKON QUEST 2009, where she will place PHIRST!!!!

:):)B)

DingoGirl Enthusiast

And there's Lisa, mildly chattified! :)

sillies - - OMG.

there's one proposition about.......keeping prisoners in longer, er sumfin', and.......another one about letting chickens go phree.(better conditions for farm animals)............I really hope I don't get them confused tomorrow, whilst voting.......

repeat: prisoners stay IN, chickens run PHREE. Prisoners stay IN, chickens run PHREE.

DingoGirl Enthusiast

oh and p.s. - -

anal gland alert -

Weezee's gettin' her butt squeezed tomorrow. she whined the ENTIRE day at work today, and then continued whining at home....this means somethign's awry. Methinks the stinking glands are impacted. :blink:

Poor Weezel.

:huh:

:lol: <it's still kinda phunny>

curlyfries Contributor
oh and p.s. - -

anal gland alert -

AND you're approaching a post rollover........this can't be good :unsure:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
AND you're approaching a post rollover........this can't be good :unsure:

:unsure:

oh dear - that's why I pay $15 and let the vet do it :lol: I ain't havin' that spew all over me :o :vomitface:

curlyfries Contributor
Well i've endured the CPR songs and decapitation lessons in EMS so I think I'll make it :lol: I've just haven't posted because of being busy with school.

<AHEM>

Psilly protocal dictates that when one has been AWOP--absent with out permission--for any length of time, and drops in for a much-awaited albeit brief appearance, it is customary to announce that "This is just a poop-in".

Your excuse has been deemed acceptable and due to your novice standing in this community, no disciplinary action will be imposed at this time.

:D

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Morning psillies!!!!

A very important day for the US.....a day of reckoning even....

but WAY more important than that is that it's BEV'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEVELLE!!!!

(WE :wub: YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!)

tom Contributor

Jestgar Rising Star

H

A

P.............................P

.....................................Y ..........................B

I

R.................................T

H

.....................................D.................A

Y

!!!!

bEV

elye Community Regular

:D:D HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEVEL!!!!!! :D:D

Open Original Shared Link

Hope you have a terrific day!!!!

Well that IS quite a feat. I've just signed up at OracleFanClub.org and am awaiting the confirmation email.

With a membership you receive twenty introductory points on your OraclePete Card, redeemable at the PetValue on Fairlawn Avenue...... .. . .

:rolleyes:

Name That Cropped Ex!

Dear gawd. . ....don't think any o' me long-ago exes were vasectomied. . .. .....vasectomized?

(Hmmm...... .. dunno if that word exists in an adjectrive phorm - - gonna bug me all day... .)

Darn210 Enthusiast

Happy Birfday Bevoly!!!!

psawyer Proficient

Happy

Birthday

BEVERLY!!

:wub: :wub:

jerseyangel Proficient

HAPPY HAPPY BIRFDAY, BEVVIE!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D

:D:D

:D

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Hi Everyone

I am at work today- I am going back home tomorrow morning if not late tonight. My father is having a quadruple by-pass tomorrow morning. I just needed the distraction that work could give me. I drove back to Harrisburg at midnight last night....it was a long teary journey. My dad will not make the move to my hospital which is bothering me....I guess there is nothing more I can do for that battle.... So he has 4 blockages and his current stent has failed...which we knew would happen in time he has had it several years. I will pop in again when I have a chance.

Sadly- yesterday was my one year anniversary.....

Jen's mom will have surgery next week.

What a terrible weekend!

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Happy Birthday Bev!

jerseyangel Proficient

Amanda--my thoughts are with you, your dad and the whole family. We'll see you when you get a chance. :)

DingoGirl Enthusiast
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEVELLE!!!!

jerseyangel Proficient

Gads Sooz--nausea is the absolute worst :( Hope that heiniosity resolves itselph quickly!

Archived