This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Jestgar Rising Star
Last day of 2008 tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see this year go! Anyone have exciting plans? (I NEVER go out on New Year's)

:wub:

I usually just go to bed :lameface:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Hi Everyone-

Just checking in for a very quick Hi and Happy New Year. I have been struck with a very nasty stomach flu. I have not ate since Sunday evening and I am still not hungry either. I will spare you the gross details but you get the point. I have been asleep for the majority of the last few days. Honestly even in my pre-celiac days I have never felt this bad...yesterday I called a coworker to cover for me, she agreed and then called me back 15 minutes later she too was sick and was not going into work.

It has not been that good of a few days. So Happy New Year and I am getting back to bed.

flourgirl Apprentice

Awww Pieter....sweet li'l bear!!! Mothers can be so unintentionally cruel, trying to do the right thing for their babbies :( I had a stuffed monkey that I finally gave to my son a couple of years ago. I wonder if he still has it? I'm almost afraid to ask. Probabaly being chewed on by my granddaughter :)

I used to play guitar in a country band.....and saw waaaayyy too many New Years Celebrations. I'm almost afraid to venture out :lol: I'm too old....it's too expensive....what other excuses can I come up with? We just play old pharts at home; munch some giunk phood, read, hang out. Neither of us drink (I never could drink). We must be the Grinches of New Years.

Not sad to see this year gone. Lots of yuk, tho' some good stuff. Looking forward to seeing what this year brings.....hopefully good health for all of us and a much better job for me....and lots of fun gardening! <:smiley with dirt/plant stains:>

Lisa Mentor

For those that don't leave Sillyville, this was sent to me from a dear friend who has shared some of my personal struggles. It's well worth sharing.

Happy New Year! and Happy Birthday to Phaum! :D (tomorrow)

ooops, I guess the link would help..

(tissue required)

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Afternoon peeps!!!!!

I'm closer to it than you guys so I am getting ready to go out....only a friends house wiv kids, drinks will be consummed though ;):lol:

<Al's got 'Mamma Mia' on again ...can you hear it?? omg!!!, the fact that Pierce Brosnan canNOT sing adds to the charm! & I am so going to that Greek Island!! :rolleyes: >

Lisa!!...gonna come back to your tear jerker (just put me make-up on ;) )

Poor Amanda!!!! :( UGH! Feel better soon!

BEVEL pooped in!!!! :D

POeter's blind bear :lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAR PSILLIES!!!!! :wub::wub:

WardGirl Rookie

Just thought I would stop by and wish everyone a Happy New Year. I'm hoping to stay up to midnight for the 'big' moment but one can never predict these things in advance. So All Psillies have a safe and happy New Year :)

Amanda I hope your feeling better soon. It's never fun to be under the weather.

elye Community Regular

Okay, I had some makeup on, too......now it's probably quite ruined.....no mascara, though, thankfully ... . . . . ...thanks fer that moving clip, Leeeeesa!

Al's got 'Mamma Mia' on again ...can you hear it?? omg!!!, the fact that Pierce Brosnan canNOT sing adds to the charm! & I am so going to that Greek Island!! :rolleyes: >

Hell, we are ALL going to that Greek island!!! And we're all gonna sing, dance, frolic in the sea, sail, drink....and drink....and perhaps drink ... . . . . ..!!!

Amanda! Stay warm and comfy in yer bed. So sorry to hear about this awful phloo.

But hey! Bet you've lost five pounds! :rolleyes:

Jacquie! Great to hear from you! Can you put up an av of POeter's blind bear? :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Jestgar Rising Star

sigh

somehow this morning I stepped in cat pee without knowing it while wearing my socks. Now I'm stuck at work with wee-feet and no way to do anything about it AND my tennis shoes are gonna reek until I can wash them.

JNBunnie1 Community Regular
sigh

somehow this morning I stepped in cat pee without knowing it while wearing my socks. Now I'm stuck at work with wee-feet and no way to do anything about it AND my tennis shoes are gonna reek until I can wash them.

Awwww.......

Reason #4 I don't have cats.

elye Community Regular

Mygawd.....Jess has New Year's Eve Wee Feet. .. . . . . ..

:huh:

:lol:

flourgirl Apprentice

eeeewww! The wee schmelly feet! I think lots of us can idenify! :lol:

(could be worse, though......could always be worse)

Get better soon Kween Manda!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Jestgar Rising Star
Open Original Shared Link
Mtndog Collaborator

Oh, poor wee sick psillies- we must send them the Twas to do their house work, serve them chicken soup.

JUDY AND AMANDA- FEEL BETTER!!!!!!

They started with a few rows and....I was hopeful that it would be just that part......we didn't go for three days and today, the other 2/3 was uprooted, and in broken spanish I found out that the last 1/3 would be removed also........

Shall I actually watch Mamma Mia????? :o Everyone loves it so much........

I HATE HATE HATE HATE the sound of trees being cut down. I feel like I'm dying. No reason- ever since I was little. the sound of trees being cut down went through me sideways. Can't stand the sight of trees razed.

As for Mama Mia, knowing you as I do- NO!!!!!!!!! It was cute but they are bursting into song every five seconds and Pierce Brosnan CANNOT sing :lol: :lol:

Duh, what's a blankie. I had still have a small stuffed bear, about four inches tall. He is blind, since my mother pulled his eyes out so I would not choke on them. :angry:

Oh Pieter- so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out Open Original Shared Link

Check out 1 and 11 :lol:

and........

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jerseyangel Proficient

Hello Sillies and Happy New Year's Eve!! :D

Nik--shouldn't be much longer for you, so Happy New Year! I wish I could be there wif you to share a glass of mulled wine :)

Plans.....nada. We were thinking about going to Jersey to a get-together at JP's girlfriend's parents' house, but decided to stay home. It turned very cold this afternoon, wif blowing snow. We'll probably make some popcorn and have a wee bit o'wine :P

elye Community Regular

HEY!!! Everybody gettin' all geared up for the BIG, AWESOME matchup tonight in the World Junior Hockey Championships?? The United States vs Canada??!! :D:)B)

Anybody??

:unsure:

H'llo??

Crickets. . .. . . .crickets.......crickets.. . .. ... ..

Jestgar Rising Star
HEY!!! Everybody gettin' all geared up for the BIG, AWESOME matchup tonight in the World Junior Hockey Championships?? The United States vs Canada??!! :D:)B)

mmmm hockey.... that's something with sticks, right?

flourgirl Apprentice

Uhmmmmmm

ehem....Hello everyone. My name is Tree-zuh.....and I'm addicted to Psillyville. At first I was ashamed and denied it to my friends and family. But as time went on and I just couldn't leave it alone.....well....here I am. I'm an addict :lol::o:lol:

flourgirl Apprentice

As you might guess....I love the trees. Can't stand to see them just destroyed! In this area there are lots of new housing developements. They clear out every single tree :o . I can't stand it! So then people have to plant new trees.....which take forever to become their beautiful selves.

I DO like that there are still lots of orchards around here, though. And mountains just loaded with treez and shrubz and wildlife......the wildlife even comes into our yard.....kool!

DingoGirl Enthusiast
I usually just go to bed :lameface:

:ph34r: me too, then wake up and it's the next year :lol:

Tonight, English movies and a frothy beverage!!!!!!!!! ;)

I used to play guitar in a country band.....and saw waaaayyy too many New Years Celebrations. I'm almost afraid to venture out :lol: I'm too old....it's too expensive....what other excuses can I come up with? We just play old pharts at home; munch some giunk phood, read, hang out. Neither of us drink (I never could drink). We must be the Grinches of New Years.

:o Theresuh played gee-tar in a country band??????????????? fantastic

Telehubby and giunk phood :lol:

Mygawd.....Jess has New Year's Eve Wee Feet. .. . . . . ..

she does - - smelly soggy wee feet!!!!!!

sending Twas for housework, brilliant!!!!! (have been keeping it quite clean here but could certainly use their help) :)

HEY!!! Everybody gettin' all geared up for the BIG, AWESOME matchup tonight in the World Junior Hockey Championships?? The United States vs Canada??!!

:blink:

mmmm hockey.... that's something with sticks, right?

exactly :lol:

Uhmmmmmm

ehem....Hello everyone. My name is Tree-zuh.....and I'm addicted to Psillyville. At first I was ashamed and denied it to my friends and family. But as time went on and I just couldn't leave it alone.....well....here I am. I'm an addict

hello goof :lol:

As you might guess....I love the trees. Can't stand to see them just destroyed! In this area there are lots of new housing developements. They clear out every single tree :o . I can't stand it! So then people have to plant new trees.....which take forever to become their beautiful selves.

:( but you have wildlife, in yer yard!!! just the occasional poisoned rat shows up here <_<

SILLIES!!!!!!!! got nowt else - - hope you all have a warm and cozy and safe New Year's Eve!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub:

elye Community Regular
Uhmmmmmm

ehem....Hello everyone. My name is Tree-zuh.....and I'm addicted to Psillyville. At first I was ashamed and denied it to my friends and family. But as time went on and I just couldn't leave it alone.....well....here I am. I'm an addict

Tareeeesuh... . . . it happens to the best of us...........

:lol:B)

elye Community Regular

Okay. . . .. off to the party shortly. . . .....gad, I do hope I'm not on here at 1 am, drunkenly professing how I love you all, how you've made my year, how I cannot imagine life without my Psillies .. . .. .... ...It could happen, so you've all been warned!! :rolleyes::lol:

A great, big, somewhat early HAPPY NEW YEAR!! to everyone, if I don't stumble on here until tomorrow!!

DingoGirl Enthusiast
gad, I do hope I'm not on here at 1 am, drunkenly professing how I love you all, how you've made my year, how I cannot imagine life without my Psillies .. . .. .... ..

:lol: I look forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sillies - - is it too early to froth? 4 p.m. here - think I"ll start :lol:

<which means I"ll be finished and in bed by about - 8-ish or so> :huh:

psawyer Proficient
Sillies - - is it too early to froth? 4 p.m. here - think I"ll start :lol:

<which means I"ll be finished and in bed by about - 8-ish or so> :huh:

Tis a quarter past seven here, so the lasagna will be coming out of the oven in about five minutes.

Froth away!

JNBunnie1 Community Regular
Tis a quarter past seven here, so the lasagna will be coming out of the oven in about five minutes.

Froth away!

I'm still at work listening to horrible holiday music in the lobby speakers. My bf will be coming soon to pick me up for our par-tay! Very smal par-tay..... No drinking for bunnies, little run down lately. Sugary alcohol not so good for tired bunnies, maybe one glass of red wine all night.

Did you know bunnies can be litter-box trained? I'm so excited! I told my boyfriend we're gonna have one someday.

I LOVE MY SILLIES TOO!!!!!!

psawyer Proficient

It is very quiet here in psillyville tonight, and very cold here in Markham. The low tonight is forecast at -16C (3F). Brrrr!

Happy New Year!

:)

Archived