arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ads by Google:
Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Are You Beyond Your Past Intolerances? Needed Answers For How To.

overcome many intolerances

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 a1956chill

a1956chill

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:47 AM

I have a concern that  eliminating food could be conterproductive..  Someone might get malnourished as a result.  That is why I was wondering if anyone recovered when they had very few things left in their diet.  The whole thread has been interesting for me, though.  I was intolerant to some degree to most things I was eating.  Rather then just eat the ones Ihat I had left, I began a rotational diet.  I was puzzling which way to go, to take out every food that I had antibodies for, or the rotational diet.  The rotational diet has done well.  I didn't have  an IgE reaction to anything, so that is why I was allowed to eat all of the foods.  If a person has an allergic reaction, they would not have it in their rotation.

Any thoughts in these directions I would appreciate.

The malnourishment I suffer before my elimination diet was killing me. So eating foods that my body could  actually absorb ,, even though very limited in my selection ,, saved my life .

Removing those foods I was intolerant  of allowed my body to utilizes the foods it could actually absorb and allowed my body   to heal so that I could eventually add some foods back into my diet

Gluten free Oct/09
Soy free Nov/10

numerous additional intolerances,, i.e. If it tries to kill me I do not eat it .
After 40+ years of misdiagnoses I was diagnosed with:
Dermatitis Herpetiformis : Positive DH biopsy...... Celiac :based on DH biopsy and diet response.

Osteoporosis before  age 50
Hashimoto's thyroiditis disease .

Diagnosed type 2 Diabetes 

Osteoarthritis

Gilbert's Syndrome , confirmed by gene testing

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: