This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

aprilh Apprentice

RPM,

Sorry you are going through all of this. Have you found any foods that you don't react to? If so, eat those foods only and see how you do. Although its hard to say what is going on through the computer, but lots of peeing might actually be a good thing for you. Maybe you are finally flushing something out. Are you drinking large glasses of water at one time or small sips throughout the day? Your kidneys are probably stressed right now so the water will help flush them out. Keep drinking slowly - not too much at one time - throughout the day. If you can tolerate lemon then add a little to your water. It will help aid the kidneys and liver. Is it clear or yellow in color?

Are you doing anything else to detox? When I went on a strict candida diet 2 years ago, I had extreme symptoms. But they got better over time. I can't remember but are you doing the candida diet too? If so, this could be die off reaction.

Didn't you test positive for lyme? You just couldn't find a good LLMD right? Have you searched out any nd's in the area that treat lyme? That might work out for you. Maybe the dye aggravated the lyme. I think steroids can.

I hope you can find someone to help you soon. Maybe acupuncture would help in the meantime. Its not usually as hard to find a licensed acupuncturist.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rpm999 Contributor

i've drank a lot at once, probably not good....from peeing so much, it eventually gets white, sometimes toward the beginning it's even that...sometimes it's a foggy pale yellow...sometimes at the beginning it's very dark/bubbly...but a lot of times it just looks sickly with a foul smell

i'm not doing anything else...scared too with not knowing what's going on....i'm not on a candida diet either, don't know if i have it but i assume i do....we'll have to see...i'm having SOME sort of insane reaction but i don't see how it could be a die-off of anything just from drinking a bit...who knows, sometimes i have clay looking/colored stools which can mean gallblatter/liver issues....i swear, my bowels change constantly....sometimes green, sometimes clayish, sometimes perfectly normal looking, sometimes looks like particles all over....sometimes straight black...it's wild

i've got a eqoval or whatever for lyme, so who knows really, trying to see alternative ways to see but of course i can't find ART since it seems hidden...and the llmd just wanted to pump me up with abx, but with being so sensitive/reactant and having thing going on, that'd be a bad move now....so i have no clue what to do with that really =\

AndreaB Contributor
I am wondering if anyone has done a blood test for food intolerances...is it ELISA? I know that I need to get to the root of what is *causing* food intolerances, but for right now, I am wondering if there is any way to find out what may be causing some more of my GI stuff?!

I saw one that was explained online, it tests for about 180 foods by blood and it wasn't very expensive. Has anyone had any experience with that? Or something similar? Thanks guys! :)

We had ELISA done (IgE/IgG). If we had it to do over again we'd have probably just gone with the ART/ASYRA.

CarlaB Enthusiast

This will be interesting to see ..... my herx is due tomorrow and this is my first month on light meds. Today, I got a little tired as the day went on, like my herx may be starting, so I used some glutathione cream and am drinking lime water. We'll see how it goes tomorrow. I'm feeling fine now, but am just relaxing.

Dr. wants me to do what I can to alleviate symptoms. That's the idea this month. I've only had symptoms when I overdo it or when I get ambitious with the grapefruit seed extract. It's going to be interesting to see what happens.

aprilh Apprentice
i've drank a lot at once, probably not good....from peeing so much, it eventually gets white, sometimes toward the beginning it's even that...sometimes it's a foggy pale yellow...sometimes at the beginning it's very dark/bubbly...but a lot of times it just looks sickly with a foul smell

i'm not doing anything else...scared too with not knowing what's going on....i'm not on a candida diet either, don't know if i have it but i assume i do....we'll have to see...i'm having SOME sort of insane reaction but i don't see how it could be a die-off of anything just from drinking a bit...who knows, sometimes i have clay looking/colored stools which can mean gallblatter/liver issues....i swear, my bowels change constantly....sometimes green, sometimes clayish, sometimes perfectly normal looking, sometimes looks like particles all over....sometimes straight black...it's wild

i've got a eqoval or whatever for lyme, so who knows really, trying to see alternative ways to see but of course i can't find ART since it seems hidden...and the llmd just wanted to pump me up with abx, but with being so sensitive/reactant and having thing going on, that'd be a bad move now....so i have no clue what to do with that really =\

Try and drink smaller amounts all throughout the day. You can only absorb so much at one time and if you drink too much too fast you flush out needed minerals. I would definately keep drinking with or without the lemon. Sounds like you have a lot of toxins circulating around. Lyme makes it hard to detox properly.

Sounds like your liver/gallbladder is stressed too. The lemon water might help with that. I don't blame you for not wanting to go on abx, but most of the lyme sufferers on the board have done ok on them....thats a hard call, especially since you didn't trust that doc.

You might have to travel to get with the ART doc. Is that a possibility?

aprilh Apprentice
did anyone read PARADE in the sunday news paper

No - what was it about?

confusedks Enthusiast
We had ELISA done (IgE/IgG). If we had it to do over again we'd have probably just gone with the ART/ASYRA.

With both ART/ASYRA, do you have to do series and series of sessions? I am thinking about going to a nutritionist/chiropractor who works with Lyme patients and she does muscle testing. I think that may be a way to go. I don't think my mom will go for another Dr. though, lol.

This will be interesting to see ..... my herx is due tomorrow and this is my first month on light meds. Today, I got a little tired as the day went on, like my herx may be starting, so I used some glutathione cream and am drinking lime water. We'll see how it goes tomorrow. I'm feeling fine now, but am just relaxing.

Dr. wants me to do what I can to alleviate symptoms. That's the idea this month. I've only had symptoms when I overdo it or when I get ambitious with the grapefruit seed extract. It's going to be interesting to see what happens.

Keep us updated! I hope all goes well!!! :)

Everyone,

We set up the trampoline and OMG! I am in SO much pain right now I can't even explain it. I also had a realllllly stressful day, so I wonder if emotions are aggravating the situation. I think I'm going to go take an epsom salt bath, in my CLEAN bathtub! LOL! :D:P

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

aprilh Apprentice

Has anyone tried the clay baths?

mftnchn Explorer

Hi everyone. Still dealing with nausea but better today. Some fatigue and brain fog but not really bad.

It might be a virus, might be the levaquin, or perhaps the levaquin plus the humaworm. I finished the humaworm yesterday.

Wishing you all well, not energetic enough to post much.

Jin, thanks for the PM. If you send me your email address I'll send my update from Dr. E.

Carla, hoping you don't herx!

Sherry

AndreaB Contributor

Kassandra,

Muscle testing should help direct you to what is problematic for you right now.

Rpm999 Contributor

hold on, i think i figured something out! since the dye i've had issues, and i've heard from people just recently that iodine like that is big for chelation, even sometimes kills bugs....that would maybe explain things...if i had metals, it would have moved things all over the place/irritated them and because of how backed up and sluggish my detox organs seem, wouldn't be able to come out....like with april....which would explain how it feels like it just added onto the pile

but my question, it was iodine and radioactive medicine....and rachel, you said you got radioactive iodine for your thyroid which was a big mistake and made things worst....maybe that's why you got worst, if you had metals, it could have really irritated that....i'm sure you've already thought of this/figured it out, but hey, makes perfect sense.....same reason why they ask if you have thyroid/kidney/liver issues before you get the scan! i remember before i had the scan, i had to fill out a big sheet and sign about the scan....wasn't given that with the mri, and the mri dye gave me not one issue...i knew it felt funny seeing "radioactive medicine" in the cat scan room, it just didn't feel right

would make perfect sense if it was a bad chelation incident...most likely have lyme, lyme patients almost always have metals, got stimulated and irritated from the dye and couldn't come out....i said i felt like i flared up since i drank a lot too, maybe that's because my liver is so built up and extremely overwhelemd, which could ALSO explain how i've been really reactant since the dye, it was probably the finishing blow to screw up my system enough to make it become easily irritated by many things that weren't bothering me prior

i mean, before the dye incident, i was at least going out, now i'm mostly house-ridden and struggling...with all these sickness, the early swallowing attacks which probably caused build-up, the dye incident, possible lyme and metals...that's a LOT for a poor body to take, so it would makes sense if something even TRYING to cleanse the liver as GENTLE as WATER is causing me issues....would that make sense? i'm curious to what y'all think about everything i'm saying, but would the water thing be possible? water is so gentle, but when it's so build-up and toxic, it wouldn't seem shocking to be easily attacked like that

Nyxie63 Apprentice

Just stopping in to say "hi".... so... ummm.... Hi! :)

Haven't felt much like posting lately. Been in a funk for awhile now. I've also been seriously irritable. Thinking it might be hormonal.

My body's been changing over the last week. Hot flashes have stopped. Still getting night sweats, but I've had those for 3 years. And my period's finally starting again. I'm actually excited about that. Guess I'm weird. Haven't had one since October.

I've noticed the pain hasn't been too bad the past few days. I'm really tired... really really tired... but my back, shoulders, hips and the rest of me isn't hurting nearly as bad as a week ago. I've finally realized that no matter what I do, I'm still going to feel crappy, so I've started doing what needs to be done anyway. Maybe the extra activity is helping?

Still have the abdominal pressure/pain. At this point, its just annoying.

In other news, there really isn't any other news. If you're interested, my gardenia is going to bloom! Kinda excited about that. :D

Nyxie63 Apprentice

RPM,

I had the iodine contrast done with a CT back in Dec. I didn't have any adverse reactions to it but think I know why now. I've been taking 100mg of iodine daily for the last 2 months and, prior to that, was taking 50mg daily for 4 months. It probably helped to clear a lot of the toxins out of my system. I noticed detox symptoms when I first ramped up to 50mg and again when I increased it to 100mg. Could definitely be what's going on with you.

miamia Rookie

Ok I am in a bit of a quandry. I have had an unbelievably hard AGONIZING few days- still now it is hard to even type, I think the levaquin might really be too much for my body. I ahve been on it for like a month and a half. Yesturday after i took it I felt very strongly like that was it and i had to stop . It just cannot be ok for me to feel this bad. The problem is my doctor is away for the week I hate to just stop it without discussing it with him but i also feel like i cannot take it when i am this bad. I don't know what to do, but i cannot live with this. I am so confused.

covsooze Enthusiast

Rachel & Julie & Jin

I agree about the histamine issue - in fact it's something that I've been thinking about the last few days, having had an oral reaction to lemon juice :o Something is bothering me in our house and giving me a bad sneezing reaction in the night, so that had happened. I forget what else, but I figured that my system had had several histamine reactions dumped on it and it then went into overdrive reacting to things I wouldn't usually react to, like the lemon. I also had a hive attack, which hasn't happened in several months. I'm thinking of making my diet low histamine to see if that helps. As with a lot of other things we discuss on here, I think this is all a set of symptoms rather than a cause, but it's clearly going to help my immune system to reduce the burden on it.

I don't think it's all just down to toxins either. The same thing happened to me after the second miscarriage last year. People might remember me posting about having all those awful hives. I think it's part of the adrenal fatigue thing. That's certainly what Dr P thinks - that my allergies and intolerances will start to resolve when my adrenals are sorted out.

I realise that for a lot of people, it's difficult to get to the bottom of what's causing adrenal fatigue. I'm pretty sure for me that it started with glandular fever, then it was having coeliac disease undiagnosed for years, then having a very stressful delivery with DS (and the subsequent miscarriages have clearly made things worse).

Anyway, my progress report is that, emotionally at least, I've been feeling better since Christmas. I think this is a result of lots of factors, but I wanted to mention a couple here in particular. Firstly, I stopped taking cocodamol for my aches and pains (I think that's the UK version of tylenol and codeine??). I'm pretty sure that was messing with my head. Secondly, I've cleaned up my diet - not totally, and I'm taking it slowly, so I can cope emotionally with the changes. I was pretty much dairy free for the whole of January. Then both DH and my parents brought loads of chocolates at the weekend (gluten-free, so how could I resist!! :rolleyes: ). I had loads. Yesterday morning, the big D came to visit and I was depressed all day. Now, it could be the dairy, or the chocolate, or the sugar, or all 3 lol, but I guess I'll be being strict about my diet from now on lol!

Jin - good to see you and thanks for your pm. How are you? How's Dart?

Donna - OT, but you'd be proud of the earrings I'm making :D Can't actually wear any in my left ear right now, but still...

Susie x

PS

I am wondering if anyone has done a blood test for food intolerances...is it ELISA? I know that I need to get to the root of what is *causing* food intolerances, but for right now, I am wondering if there is any way to find out what may be causing some more of my GI stuff?!

I saw one that was explained online, it tests for about 180 foods by blood and it wasn't very expensive. Has anyone had any experience with that? Or something similar? Thanks guys! :)

I did testing here in the UK and reacted to almost everything on the panel! I agree with what Patti wrote about this - and see my comments above.

Mia - I'm so sorry to read that you're feeling so poorly. I hope Carla and the other lymies can help you with this x

CarlaB Enthusiast
Haven't felt much like posting lately. Been in a funk for awhile now. I've also been seriously irritable. Thinking it might be hormonal.

We've all been there ..... when is your appt. with the LLMD?

Still getting night sweats, but I've had those for 3 years. And my period's finally starting again. I'm actually excited about that. Guess I'm weird. Haven't had one since October.

No, not weird .... well maybe ... at the very least you and Kassandra both are weird, it's been longer than that for her. ;):lol:

My night sweats greatly diminished with babs treatment, then went away completely with bart treatment. I think activity does help, though some days it's excruciating to move.

Yay on the gardenia! I love flowers. I have perennials planted all over my flower beds. I guess I might see the crocus in a couple weeks. ;) (I know, not perennials, they're bulbs, I like them, too).

Ok I am in a bit of a quandry. I have had an unbelievably hard AGONIZING few days- still now it is hard to even type, I think the levaquin might really be too much for my body. I ahve been on it for like a month and a half. Yesturday after i took it I felt very strongly like that was it and i had to stop . It just cannot be ok for me to feel this bad. The problem is my doctor is away for the week I hate to just stop it without discussing it with him but i also feel like i cannot take it when i am this bad. I don't know what to do, but i cannot live with this. I am so confused.
I think it sounds like a herx. I would feel bad, then get even worse, then get back to just bad, but not as bad as the bad before the worse, if that makes sense.

I'm sure your doctor has an emergency number .... if you need to talk, you need to talk. Someone should be available.

I would up the detox -- epsom salt baths, LOTS of water, put lemon/lime in the water ... some people get great relief from putting a whole lemon in a cup of water. I've drank several glasses in a row like that. Coffee enemas REALLY help me when I'm like that.

I wouldn't stop taking it, but if you absolutely have to take less and more detox doesn't help, then break a pill in half and take half. You don't want it to get completely out of your system and create resistance just when you're flaring from it. You probably have a lot of active bugs right now that are dying. You need to detox them out of you and you will feel better when it passes.

I took some Vicodin I had left over from something else several times when I was on Levaquin. The good news is, after the six weeks mark, I started seeing significant improvement from it. The pain was intense. Epsom salt baths helped about as much as the Vicodin.

dlp252 Apprentice
I know my mother would opt for the surgery for the bladder issues. The sandbagging technique is more appealing than the Botox. Injecting poison into your body for any reason is scary. Surgery like the sandbagging procedure does not even require much recovery time. It is an out-patient procedure.

You really look the best you have ever looked with that make-up! It highlights your looks, but does not look like a lot of make-up. I need to be more natural with my make-up. All of the stuff I have been using for a while now is loaded with a lot of unhealthy additives, like carmine in my lipgloss. There are quite a few horror stories about that stuff!

Yeah, if I'd known then what I know now about what's going on with my body I probably wouldn't have done the surgery, but it really was one of the best things I did, lol. At that time I was still exercising pretty intensely, and the whole reason I had the surgery was so that I could continue to do that. Well, not long afterwards my adrenals said "we've had enough". :lol:

This makeup is really great, and it has very few ingredients. I was breaking out with my Bare Minerals, so had cut back to only wearing it on Sundays. I've been wearing this stuff everyday for over a month now.

Donna I read somewhere that you drink coffee? I told my mom about your breast pain and she works at a family clinic and a lot of women have this she said.

Caffeine causes real bad breast pain in a lot woman so if you drink coffee at all it could be from this or any caffeine like chocolate or tea.

Yeah, I'm trying with no coffee this week just to see if it makes a difference. I had some decaf this weekend, but nothing yesterday and will not have any at all this week.

We set up the trampoline and OMG! I am in SO much pain right now I can't even explain it. I also had a realllllly stressful day, so I wonder if emotions are aggravating the situation. I think I'm going to go take an epsom salt bath, in my CLEAN bathtub! LOL! :D:P

I'm finding out that everything is connected...emotions, stress, physical pain...it all works together somehow.

In other news, there really isn't any other news. If you're interested, my gardenia is going to bloom! Kinda excited about that. :D

Hi! Yay on the gardenia! :)

The problem is my doctor is away for the week I hate to just stop it without discussing it with him but i also feel like i cannot take it when i am this bad. I don't know what to do, but i cannot live with this. I am so confused.

Is there an emergency number to call? Or maybe another doctor is on call for your doctor's patients?

Donna - OT, but you'd be proud of the earrings I'm making :D Can't actually wear any in my left ear right now, but still...

Hey, a few years ago it was definitely "in" to wear mismatched earrings, or different earrings on one side, lol.

Nyxie63 Apprentice
We've all been there ..... when is your appt. with the LLMD?

No, not weird .... well maybe ... at the very least you and Kassandra both are weird, it's been longer than that for her. ;):lol:

My night sweats greatly diminished with babs treatment, then went away completely with bart treatment. I think activity does help, though some days it's excruciating to move.

Yay on the gardenia! I love flowers. I have perennials planted all over my flower beds. I guess I might see the crocus in a couple weeks. ;) (I know, not perennials, they're bulbs, I like them, too).

I have an appt with Dr H's office on March 4th. In the meantime, trying to get copies of stuff I don't already have. Thinking I might have to tap into the annuity for the appt just to make sure I have enough money available.

I didn't realize Kassandra was having that problem too. Guess its time to ramp up the iron pills again. Kinda slacked on them a little. Ok, a lot. Been slacking on my other supplements too the past month or so. Since I haven't been eating 4 smaller meals a day because of the GI stuff going on, I haven't had a regular schedule for the supps. Taking them on an empty stomach makes me sick.

Good to know about the night sweats. They're a pain. Sometimes enough to soak the pillow, sometimes just enough to make my collar wet. Ew.

Our bulbs have been trying to come up since December. Guess the warm winter this year has fooled them. Snow drops are up about 2". The gardenia is right next to my desk. I fill the back deck with potted plants every spring and then try to find room in the house for them all during the cold weather. This place looks like a greenhouse right now. :lol:

Yeah, I'm trying with no coffee this week just to see if it makes a difference.

Oh! The horror! :o:P:lol:

dlp252 Apprentice
Oh! The horror! :o:P:lol:

:lol: I've never thought of myself as one of those people who has to have COFFEE, lol, but I have to have the stuff I put IN IT, lol. And, THAT can be just as scarey as no coffee for the coffee people. :P

CarlaB Enthusiast
Good to know about the night sweats. They're a pain. Sometimes enough to soak the pillow, sometimes just enough to make my collar wet. Ew.

At my worst, I would wake up completely drenched! I would have puddles of sweat ... my hair would be wet four inches from my scalp. My nightgown would be completely soaked.

Yep, really gross. Those went away with babs treatment .... but I would still have sweats, just not as drenching. The rest went away with bart treatment.

Usually we turn the heat down in our bedroom to 66 at night ... the other night we didn't, and I woke up hot and a little sweaty ..... I panicked .... Adam told me a little sweat if you're hot at night is normal. ;):lol:

So far so good today ..... it's supposed to be my monthly flare-up. My knees hurt a little and I'm a little fatigued. I used some glutathione cream, I'm going to be having my ecoffee in a few minutes, then I'm getting dressed and going to the gym.

My morning fatigue does have a lot to do with my adrenal fatigue .... at this point, I can't blame it all on Lyme, though it is a little worse today than it has been lately.

aprilh Apprentice
hold on, i think i figured something out! since the dye i've had issues, and i've heard from people just recently that iodine like that is big for chelation, even sometimes kills bugs....that would maybe explain things...if i had metals, it would have moved things all over the place/irritated them and because of how backed up and sluggish my detox organs seem, wouldn't be able to come out....like with april....which would explain how it feels like it just added onto the pile

but my question, it was iodine and radioactive medicine....and rachel, you said you got radioactive iodine for your thyroid which was a big mistake and made things worst....maybe that's why you got worst, if you had metals, it could have really irritated that....i'm sure you've already thought of this/figured it out, but hey, makes perfect sense.....same reason why they ask if you have thyroid/kidney/liver issues before you get the scan! i remember before i had the scan, i had to fill out a big sheet and sign about the scan....wasn't given that with the mri, and the mri dye gave me not one issue...i knew it felt funny seeing "radioactive medicine" in the cat scan room, it just didn't feel right

would make perfect sense if it was a bad chelation incident...most likely have lyme, lyme patients almost always have metals, got stimulated and irritated from the dye and couldn't come out....i said i felt like i flared up since i drank a lot too, maybe that's because my liver is so built up and extremely overwhelemd, which could ALSO explain how i've been really reactant since the dye, it was probably the finishing blow to screw up my system enough to make it become easily irritated by many things that weren't bothering me prior

i mean, before the dye incident, i was at least going out, now i'm mostly house-ridden and struggling...with all these sickness, the early swallowing attacks which probably caused build-up, the dye incident, possible lyme and metals...that's a LOT for a poor body to take, so it would makes sense if something even TRYING to cleanse the liver as GENTLE as WATER is causing me issues....would that make sense? i'm curious to what y'all think about everything i'm saying, but would the water thing be possible? water is so gentle, but when it's so build-up and toxic, it wouldn't seem shocking to be easily attacked like that

RPM,

What else would you drink if you didn't drink water? You have got to have water.... Are you drinking tap water or filtered water?

Does the radioactive dye have iodine? I haven't heard of that, but I have heard of those dyes depleting iodine in your body. I take Lugol's iodine every now and then to replenish iodine stores since I don't eat a lot of fish. But especially when I do any type of x-rays or radiation of any kind.

I do agree that the lyme can cause the body to not detox properly. Anything you can do to assist the body in getting out what already is going on.

CarlaB Enthusiast

Hi Lisa, I see you. I hope you have time to post today, I always love reading your posts. :) You really have a great sense of humor through all this illness.

confusedks Enthusiast

LOL! :lol: I haven't had a period since August, and there isn't one near, unless they induce me. This happened last January to July when they finally induced it. Then I didn't stop bleeding, so they put me on the pill, lol.

My mom is actually very concerned about this. I mean, we're glad I'm not bleeding for 90 days again, but it makes no sense (well, I guess Lyme is causing it?).

I didn't realize Kassandra was having that problem too. Guess its time to ramp up the iron pills again. Kinda slacked on them a little. Ok, a lot. Been slacking on my other supplements too the past month or so. Since I haven't been eating 4 smaller meals a day because of the GI stuff going on, I haven't had a regular schedule for the supps. Taking them on an empty stomach makes me sick.

Yes, see what I wrote above! It's a MAJOR problem. It's actually better I haven't had a period in a while though, because my Dr's said if I did, I'd need iron IV's every 2-3 months instead of every 6 months. That would suck! ;)

I don't take oral iron though. It's WAY too hard on my stomach, and I have literally tried EVERY kind of iron that exists! :o Also, that made me very depressed. According to an acupuncturist I once saw, it was a "heavy" supplement and depresses a lot of people. :unsure:

confusedks Enthusiast

Does anyone get nauseous from water? I have realized that any liquids make me really sick to my stomach! How do I prevent this?! LOL! :lol: It's not like I can stop drinking.

Green12 Enthusiast

I haven't been posting much here either, lots of brain fog and general "out of it-ness".

I look at the scientificness and my eyes just glaze over. I don't seem to have much to add to the conversation.

Good to see you back Nyxie.

Miamia, I am very worried about you, please try to get a hold of somenoe to talk to them about how much difficulty you are having. And let me know, pm or email me :wub:

Sherry, sorry to hear you are struggling too, hang in there!

Kass, I think there is something about the bottoms of our feet. When we age we lose the padding and I think when we are chronically ill the aging process is accelerated, so i am thinking maybe we are losing the padding on the bottom of our feet too?

I have a lot of pain on the bottom of my feet in general, anyone else experiencing this?

Donna, I was going to ask a couple days ago about the breast pain? Still experiencing it? Did you get an appt set up?

Susie, chocolate has laxative properties. If you ate quite a lot of the chocolates it could have induced your d.

It sounds like you have a good plan with keeping histamines low and following a low histamine diet.

That is what I was discussing with Rachel, even on a low histamine diet I still could not control my outbreaks, It wasn't until I addressed the immune system, specificlally its over reactive tendencies that made a change in my outbreaks- so that is something you could look into as well.

Hives are the body's natural response to getting toxins out of the body through the skin. Conventional medicine reats the skin with creams and etc, and gives steroids, which only drives it deeper into the tissues. Getting to the root is key.

Rpm, I think Rachel would be able to answer a lot of your questions.

Kass, about ART, I have only had one session so far so I don't really know how it all works, how many sessions you need. Donna, Rachel or Andrea probably could answer you better.

Speaking of ART, it was explained to me that Klingardt's theories are quite different than typical muscle testing and kinisiology. So I am thinking that just going to anyone for muscle testing wouldn't give you the same results???

Carla, glad you are feeling good today :)

Archived