This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

jerseyangel Proficient

Oscar! But... I thought you were more of a martini drinker... .. . ...;)

<gigglesnort> :P

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
curlyfries Contributor

Describe your dream home!

Been thinking about this a lot lately, since we really need to have a 1 story house, now. Lots of openness from kitchen to family room, a laundry room, a dance floor (no joke, it will happen :) ), large bathroom with a whirlpool tub and a handicap-friendly shower, a screened-in sun porch.

Jestgar Rising Star

Any dream house of mine has to come with one of theseman-kitchen-sexy.webp

or, y'know, someone with great balls...

n1581545038_30127082_2215.webp

curlyfries Contributor

what's in your bucket list?

Describe your dream vacation!

Bucket list.....to learn how to make precious metal jewelry

Dream vacation.....just to be able to travel and have a good time without worrying about money or food.

.. . . .Trying to remember some of the band names from pages past.. . . ....

Badass Snow Poodles?

Expressed Anal Glands?

Oracle POeter and the Fecal Matter?

C'mon, guys, help me out here.. . ... ... . .we had all kinds! :lol:

GAH!!!! Can nay remember ANY of them. :huh: Where is Jan-knit? She can find them!

got no bucket list. If I want it i do it.

not really a home person. I think some people are streamers, and some people are foundations. I stream.

dream vacation....I try to keep up on these so nothing is ever so distant as to be a dream.

I want GeOss's life :P

I think I have become a foundation against my will.....I want to be a streamer B)

curlyfries Contributor

Those are PeOter's balls! I'd recognize them anywhere! :lol:

curlyfries Contributor

Uh-oh......jacquie's posting.

I'm in trouble, now :ph34r:

WardGirl Rookie

Now my dream house would include this fine looking man splashnews_spl11019_019.webp:wub:

and me wonders what you're doing with the Oracle's Ball :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

kareng Grand Master

Been thinking about this a lot lately, since we really need to have a 1 story house, now. Lots of openness from kitchen to family room, a laundry room, a dance floor (no joke, it will happen :) ), large bathroom with a whirlpool tub and a handicap-friendly shower, a screened-in sun porch.

We did look at a house with a lovely wooden dance floor. There is a house near here that looks like a regular 2 story house but it has a full basketball court. That would make a good dance floor.

WardGirl Rookie

Uh-oh......jacquie's posting.

I'm in trouble, now :ph34r:

Why would you be in trouble :D

Jestgar Rising Star

'cause we're all chatting about Peter's balls :ph34r: :ph34r:

kareng Grand Master

Oh Jess! Is that the new oven you are getting for your remodelled kitchen? It looks great! ;)

curlyfries Contributor

We did look at a house with a lovely wooden dance floor. There is a house near here that looks like a regular 2 story house but it has a full basketball court. That would make a good dance floor.

You bet! Just tack up some mirrors and there ya go :P

Why would you be in trouble :D

I guess recognizing yer hubby's balls isn't so strange around here. :P

.....and seein' as how you're willing to share 'n all....

.....and there definitely is enough to go around.....

;)

Oscar Apprentice

:lol: Well said, Oscar! But... I thought you were more of a martini drinker... .. . ...;):lol:

;)

'cause we're all chatting about Peter's balls :ph34r: :ph34r:

And what lovely balls they are...

elye Community Regular

I think I have become a foundation against my will.....I want to be a streamer B)

When I first read this I thought it said "streaker". I don't think I EVER wanna be one of those.....and no one else wants this, either. Streaking involves running, which I do, but naked, which I never will. I am clothed and supported adequately. Crap, me running bare naked?? :blink: All kinds of movement, and not of pushing muscle and sinew.. . . .....

Those are PeOter's balls! I'd recognize them anywhere!

Yep, we all know those balls.. .. . . .The Oracle Sampler... .... . . ...... :lol:

Oh Jess! Is that the new oven you are getting for your remodelled kitchen? It looks great! ;)

:lol: :lol: Yes... . . too bad we canna see it better... . . ...get that bloke outta the way....

jerseyangel Proficient

and me wonders what you're doing with the Oracle's Ball :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I recognized 'em right away :P

nikki-uk Enthusiast

When I first read this I thought it said "streaker". I don't think I EVER wanna be one of those.....and no one else wants this, either. Streaking involves running, which I do, but naked, which I never will. I am clothed and supported adequately. Crap, me running bare naked?? :blink: All kinds of movement, and not of pushing muscle and sinew.. . . .....

*snort*

Yeah, I read it as STREAKER too!! :ph34r:

Would also NOT partake.....waaay too much jiggling :o

POeters balls.....recognised by all!! :lol:

Geoss's new oven....selph cleaning right??? ;):P

jerseyangel Proficient

Yeah, I read it as STREAKER too!! :ph34r:

Would also NOT partake.....waaay too much jiggling :o

Eek--me either! I'd be knocking things over left and right :lol:

Would not be pretty.....

I did see a streaker in the phlesh once, though. It was 1974, at the height of the craze and a guy (that I went to high school with but didn't really know) streaked through a bar I was in wif me phriends. It was hilarious at the time, actually....he (ick) sat on a bar stool like nothing was amiss for a couple minutes and then streaked right back out. Hee :D

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Eek--me either! I'd be knocking things over left and right :lol:

Would not be pretty.....

I did see a streaker in the phlesh once, though. It was 1974, at the height of the craze and a guy (that I went to high school with but didn't really know) streaked through a bar I was in wif me phriends. It was hilarious at the time, actually....he (ick) sat on a bar stool like nothing was amiss for a couple minutes and then streaked right back out. Hee :D

I hope they sanitized the stool....... :ph34r: :ph34r:

jerseyangel Proficient

I hope they sanitized the stool....... :ph34r: :ph34r:

Thinking back to the place--it's doubtful :P

kareng Grand Master

Thinking back to the place--it's doubtful :P

Ew! Rarely does anyone we would want to see streaking do it.

I'm having a craving for meatballs. :)

WardGirl Rookie

Au Natural or with spaghetti and sauce??

jerseyangel Proficient

Any one's in particular? :P

kareng Grand Master

Au Natural or with spaghetti and sauce??

Spaghetti and sauce. I can' t think of a witty or racy comment to that.

kareng Grand Master

Any one's in particular? :P

You snuck in on me whilst I was commenting. Peter's (pictured above) are looking mighty tasty.

Jestgar Rising Star

Spaghetti and sauce. I can' t think of a witty or racy comment to that.

Are you kidding me?? Balls with sauce?? I had to back away from the computer to keep from putting down something inappropriate.

Archived