This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

elye Community Regular

NAKUTAKIA MEMA QWA SIKU YAKO YA KUZALIWA, GNICK!!!! ( Swahili). . . ...... . . ..

HappyBirthdayMan_sm.webp

Good to keep the sore back warm. I would be happy to send you about 15 degrees of temp.

Yes, me too.. . ... ...!

So, I did the only sensible thing--stripped the bed, put new sheets on and next morning washed the blankie and coverlet. Dusted/vacuumed thoroughly under the bed and fer some reason ran the ceiling phan all day

:lol: :lol: Paghteigh, I can just see you. . . . . . .

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
celiac-mommy Collaborator

Welcome home Rache. No lost here and quite frankly glad I didn't pick up that habit. I AM still watching Grey's. Is anybody else?? I think I may be the last one.

I still watch it!!! I still LOVE it!!! OMG, did you watch the final episode?? My jaw was on the floor 10 minutes in and stayed that way till I started crying towards the end!

Glad Reyschell is back safe and sound. Did you bring back any kilted souveniers?

Alas, he would not fit in my overpacked suitcase ;)

where did you go and glad your home safe and sound

Seattle to see Jess and then onto Victoria for the rest of the week!

Is it Friday yet????

Crap, it's my Monday :rolleyes:

I think I may have herniated a disk a couple weeks ago while mowing the lawn (I knew I shouldn't do chores!!!). My leg's been numb since then and yesterday it ached abominably. Fortunately I spend most of my day not sitting, which is easier, but I can't seem to convince anyone that I could do my job just as well from my bed.

Do you have a good chiropractor? Sounds like you might be pinching your sciatic nerve... Been there done that! The first time it happened, I picked my baby out of her crib, lost all function in my left leg and fell to the floor <_< PT did nothing for me, my chiro had me walking immediately!

'Twill be oppressively hot here all week, and humid. 34 C..... . ...and we are not out of MAY, yet! :blink:

What does my bra size have to do wif yer weather??? :huh::lol:

I phorgot to tell youse guys--2 nights ago I was just about to fall asleep and thought I saw something in the corner of me eye. I turned around and looked, and there was a wee spider on me pillow :o At phirst I thought it was a tick--almost died--but grabbed it wif a white tissue and looked at it wif me reading specs. Twas a wee brown spider. :huh:

So, I did the only sensible thing--stripped the bed, put new sheets on and next morning washed the blankie and coverlet. Dusted/vacuumed thoroughly under the bed and fer some reason ran the ceiling phan all day :lol:

This is like a horror flick to me!!! You did do the only sensible thing for sure!! Once I woke up, flat on my back and a good sized spider was slowly descending from the ceiling towards my face. The only thing I could do was to quickly roll over to get away from it....Only problem was, I rolled the wrong way and my mattress is 4 feet off the floor.....It hurt :blink::P

Happy Birthday Nikki!!!

Robert-Pattinson.webp

kareng Grand Master

HAPPY BIRFDAY, NIK!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:DB)

DITTO!

NAKUTAKIA MEMA QWA SIKU YAKO YA KUZALIWA, GNICK!!!! ( Swahili). . . ...... . . ..

HappyBirthdayMan_sm.webp

Ditto!

Happy Birthday Nikki!!!

Robert-Pattinson.webp

Double ditto!

CarbQueen Newbie

HappyBirthdayMan_sm.webp

Yes, me too.. . ... ...!

:lol: :lol: Paghteigh, I can just see you. . . . . . .

My 1st time back in months....this makes me wonder why I stayed away so long....I think I'm feeling much better now, thank you very much....also ready to give dating a try,again... lol!

Thank GOD for glass!!! I was standing next to this hugeamungus window in the ICU today and there was a giant flash and boom at the same time, blinding me in the left eye, I thought something exploded outside, but then the skies opened up and started pouring rain like I've never seen before. DH was across the street and he SAW the lightning hit right where I was! :blink: I'm kinda afraid to go to my car :huh:

kareng Grand Master

Thank GOD for glass!!! I was standing next to this hugeamungus window in the ICU today and there was a giant flash and boom at the same time, blinding me in the left eye, I thought something exploded outside, but then the skies opened up and started pouring rain like I've never seen before. DH was across the street and he SAW the lightning hit right where I was! :blink: I'm kinda afraid to go to my car :huh:

Reyshell, I see you are on the forums. Does that mean you made it home safely? What did you do or say right before "God tried to strike you down?"

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Jestgar Rising Star

My 1st time back in months....this makes me wonder why I stayed away so long....I think I'm feeling much better now, thank you very much....also ready to give dating a try,again... lol!

Because all the available men look like that......

Reyshell, I see you are on the forums. Does that mean you made it home safely? What did you do or say right before "God tried to strike you down?"

Yeah, nope, I'm still at the hospital.... 30 minutes left before I make a run for it! :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

elye Community Regular

Yep, 'tis certain.... . .. . .. ....but what's lurking behind that balloon?? Canna really make out his thumbs. . .. . ... . ...

<_<:lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

Jeesh Rah-shell!! :o Hang on to yer hat!

Just about to hit the hay--night peeps -_-

nikki-uk Enthusiast

PSILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for your birphday wishes (here & on da book)......41yrs old?.....how did that happen?!?! :unsure:

Love our multi lingual lessons with Miss Emily :D

HappyBirthdayMan_sm.webp

...what the???......is THAT my plumber?!?! :lol:

Happy Birthday Nikki!!!

Robert-Pattinson.webp

*SWOON!*

:unsure: ....is it hot in here or is it just me??? :lol: (probably me age :rolleyes: ) *fans self*

jerseyangel Proficient

....tumbleweeds.... :unsure:

psawyer Proficient

....tumbleweeds.... :unsure:

Indeed. Where is everybody? I have been having intermittent problems with my ISP impeding my access to this site (among others) for the last few days. But it is working at the moment, so here I am.

Jestgar Rising Star

I've spent the last week running back and forth to a lab across the city to try out a machine my boss wants to buy. Now I'm supposed to analyze the data, compare it to what we use now, and present it at lab meeting tomorrow. Trouble is, the output isn't exactly the same (only one parameter is consistent between the two systems) and I essentially ran three experiments on the new machine, in triplicate (it does more stuff at one time) and now I have, oh.... roughly 7000 data points that I'm supposed to make sense of by 11:30 tomorrow morning, AND have graphs, AND preview the software, AND our cell experiment takes until 9:30 to do. AND I have tickets to Candide so I won't be getting home until almost 11:00 so I'm not entirely certain how coherent I'll be after getting at 4am. I'm not certain how coherent I am now, actually...

kareng Grand Master

Indeed. Where is everybody? I have been having intermittent problems with my ISP impeding my access to this site (among others) for the last few days. But it is working at the moment, so here I am.

I've been chasing after the boys, trying to get them to firm up some summer jobs.

My M's school hit by lightening today. Lightning tried to get Rey schell yesterday,.....which silly is next? (ominous music)

jerseyangel Proficient

I've spent the last week running back and forth to a lab across the city to try out a machine my boss wants to buy. Now I'm supposed to analyze the data, compare it to what we use now, and present it at lab meeting tomorrow. Trouble is, the output isn't exactly the same (only one parameter is consistent between the two systems) and I essentially ran three experiments on the new machine, in triplicate (it does more stuff at one time) and now I have, oh.... roughly 7000 data points that I'm supposed to make sense of by 11:30 tomorrow morning, AND have graphs, AND preview the software, AND our cell experiment takes until 9:30 to do. AND I have tickets to Candide so I won't be getting home until almost 11:00 so I'm not entirely certain how coherent I'll be after getting at 4am. I'm not certain how coherent I am now, actually...

:o :o :o

If anybody can get it all done, it's you ;)

Jestgar Rising Star

AND I missed the 10:05 boat so I just got home and it's midnight. bah

Jestgar Rising Star

Aren't you people up yet?!?!?!? I've nearly finished my coffee and will be having a snack in a minute.

kareng Grand Master

Aren't you people up yet?!?!?!? I've nearly finished my coffee and will be having a snack in a minute.

Did you even go to bed? Sounded like you are too busy for something like sleep.

elye Community Regular

My M's school hit by lightening today. Lightning tried to get Rey schell yesterday,.....which silly is next? (ominous music)

Wow.. . . ......:unsure:.. . . .....lightning striking in TWO Psillies' places.. .. . .... and we're to get thunderstorms here today...

AND I missed the 10:05 boat so I just got home and it's midnight. bah

Jyesss, did you sleep?? Crap, I'd be a veritable mess..... . . ...forget assessing and reporting data -- I would be unable to make coffee... . . ... <_<:rolleyes:

jerseyangel Proficient

Wow.. . . ......:unsure:.. . . .....lightning striking in TWO Psillies' places.. .. . .... and we're to get thunderstorms here today...

Somebody must be expectin' a big post count rollover.....

Korwyn Explorer

We were supposed to get them t-storms yesterday. I'm glad we didn't because I was up on top of a mountain at a microwave site all day. It was drizzly, cold, and VERY windy but no lightning. The thought of lightning when standing in the middle of a half-dozen 150+ foot high metal towers on top of a mountain makes me a little nervous!!! :lol:

elye Community Regular

We were supposed to get them t-storms yesterday. I'm glad we didn't because I was up on top of a mountain at a microwave site all day. It was drizzly, cold, and VERY windy but no lightning. The thought of lightning when standing in the middle of a half-dozen 150+ foot high metal towers on top of a mountain makes me a little nervous!!! :lol:

Wow. . . . ... . microwaving atop a mountain? Are you a small appliance repairman who gets major isolation pay for remote customer calls?... . . . :huh::rolleyes:

Hey, Psilly newbie Korwyn! Welcome to our madness. . . . ......please stick around, as things get awfully funny around here. I have been particularly UNfunny the past, oh.. . . ...year or so. . .. ....but all the others have stayed hilarious, towing the Silly line.

Um, go back about 1,000 pages.. . . ..I think I was somewhat humoUrous then. . . .....

AND -- stick around 'cause we need more MEN here. The last appearance of a male occurred a couple of days ago.... . . it was too brief. This guy:

HappyBirthdayMan.webp

He was here, then gone! We do like guys to stay around... .. ......um, particularly if they look like this bloke.

:lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

Wow. . . . ... . microwaving atop a mountain? Are you a small appliance repairman who gets major isolation pay for remote customer calls?... . . . :huh::rolleyes:

:lol: I was thinking the same thing!!!

Yes, welcome Korwyn--if you decide to stick around we will have to come up with a funny (phunny) way to spell your name. :D

Now don't let Em fool ya--she's managed to stay darn funny....and she really is harmless :P

Archived