This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

So is the Yeti all measured up?

OMG so guys here is our reality laugh of the day. It was still on the warm side today, low 60's...warm for October. So when we went to church this morning I wore a skirt. After church, the people have baked goods and mingle down in the church hall. SO I was walking down the walk and a huge gust of wind came and up in the air my skirt went.....oh was I embarassed..... :ph34r:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ridgewalker Contributor

OMG so guys here is our reality laugh of the day. It was still on the warm side today, low 60's...warm for October. So when we went to church this morning I wore a skirt. After church, the people have baked goods and mingle down in the church hall. SO I was walking down the walk and a huge gust of wind came and up in the air my skirt went.....oh was I embarassed..... :ph34r:

:o I think "somebody" was telling you stay away from those baked goods! :lol:

:o I think "somebody" was telling you stay away from those baked goods! :lol:

LOL, I know I was going down to meet people, see it's John's church we were at and that is the church we are getting married in. It is Russian Orthodox, so the priest suggested I come to a few masses to see how things are. I am catholic so it is much different. There is a lot of singing, but no organs. It sounded beautiful and I really enjoyed it.

elye Community Regular
There is a lot of singing, but no organs.

...No organs? Oh, boy...I dare not.... :o:lol:;)

Darn210 Enthusiast

Step away from the set-up line, Emily . . . or if you're gonna do it, have a little respect and change your avatar. :lol:

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Amanda, I'm there! I'll have my tape measure for that yeti...wait...perhaps he won't need an inseam measurement for a bathing suit... :lol:

Real yetis skinny dip

...No organs? Oh, boy...I dare not.... :o:lol:;)

:lol: ...get yer mind out of the sewer Emily :huh:

elye Community Regular

Now, we need to give Ol' DL some benefit of the doubt...that ever-present twinkle in his eye is more than Godly worship--it's the flickering of a terrific sense of humour. If he were on our forum, I'm certain he would be typing crazily to finish my organ thought. After all, remember how he partied that evening and...oh...Janet, you weren't there. You missed nothing, honestly, Janet. Where were you, anyways? Do we have to start checking all the stray B1 Bombers when we're having our parties? :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

tom Contributor
To Emily- to the tune of "Oh Canada"

:):lol::D

tom Contributor
How do you have room in your head for all of that minutiae?

How dare ye insult Wizard of Oz lyrics in this manner!!!! :angry:

<she said minutiae>

OK ok . .. . I couldn't get "If I Only Had a Brain" outta my head in early June after an extended visit w/ the Wizard of Soy-Free Ozzfest, and was playing it on guitar, so I HAD to look up the words.

Annnnnnnnnd had to look it up today to be sure of the right line.

THERE!!! Ya happy NOW!!! :angry: LOL :lol:

Back when the Gin Blossoms were almost big(-ish?) they did it at a club show I went to. And The Jeffersons song too. And maybe some Josie & the Pussycats. :D

Darn210 Enthusiast

Wow Nikkie, new picture of Will? :huh: - he sure grew up fast . . . felines are a lot cuter and look a lot friendlier :unsure: when they're in that kitten stage.

elye Community Regular

Well, Silliests,

Off to my birthday dinner @ The Outback, but felt I had to share with you some information that I was met with when I sat down at our laptop. My son's grade five assignment material is on the desk here, where he is looking things up. He has carefully printed on the one page of notes:

-Less convex and bulging zygomatics, and more vertically oriented

-A distict maxillary notch

What is this grade five assignment about?!

...It's about David Hasselhoff, isn't it?! :lol:

tom Contributor
We are heading to Cape May for our honeymoon, all in favor of joining raise your hands.

We're THERE!!

Open Original Shared Link

Are we or are we not making the Yeti hot-tub in shirt&shorts?

Cuz I am NOT going to be Mr.. Filter-Cleaner-it's-a-man's-job-like-mowing-the-lawn guy THIS time!!! :angry:

<once yeti'd, twice . .. . .sh . .. . .what was it? Twice as freaking Angry??!!> :angry:

<maybe someone w/ jet engine experience can apply it to solve a massive fur/filter catastrophe-in-waiting?>

tom Contributor
Amanda, I'm there! I'll have my tape measure for that yeti...wait...perhaps he won't need an inseam measurement for a bathing suit... :lol:

Like that ever stopped you before!!!!

tom Contributor
So....is that going to be, in fact, the Dalai Lama speaking? Or perhaps, someone else?....International media will be there...Get ready for some worldbreaking news...

Hehehe

Stupid tiny type . .. .

What I saw:

Get ready for some windbreaking news...

:lol:

Mtndog Collaborator

Queen Amanda- we all know THIS is what you really look like

<----------------------------------------------------------

And we shall be in attendance to make sure this does NOT happen until AFTER you walk down the aisle :o My biggest fear was that I would step on the hem of my dress and it would fall down :o (strapless). Wait, I'm brain dead- is it November 3rd (NO sillies- not today- the wedding!)?

Emily is correct- the DL has an EXCELLENT sense of humor (and a REAL organ) :P:D

DingoGirl Enthusiast
-Less convex and bulging zygomatics, and more vertically oriented

-A distict maxillary notch

What is this grade five assignment about?!

...It's about David Hasselhoff, isn't it?! :lol:

:blink::blink::blink: Quick! Burn the paper! Banish the assignment! It's about.....it's about......well I don't know WTH it's about but it just SOUNDS confoundingly evil!!!!!!! :lol: (I don't THINK it's about the Hoff.....but who can really know? :unsure: )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SILLY CANUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And all hail to our new Queen Amanda!!!! :D

no time for anything else, gotta run.

elye Community Regular

Now I'm worried...WHAT is a bulging zycomatic? And perhaps most importantly, will there be one in the hottub at our honeymoon party?

:o:o:lol:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Now I'm worried...WHAT is a bulging zycomatic? And perhaps most importantly, will there be one in the hottub at our honeymoon party?

:o:o:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

one can only hope.........

elye Community Regular

...And a maxillary notch? ... :blink: Maybe even more...compelling(?)...I don't know how to describe my reaction to that one. I need to ask my son about this assignment--I don't think David Hasselhoff 101 begins until middle school.

Queen Amanda- we all know THIS is what you really look like

<----------------------------------------------------------

And we shall be in attendance to make sure this does NOT happen until AFTER you walk down the aisle :o My biggest fear was that I would step on the hem of my dress and it would fall down :o (strapless). Wait, I'm brain dead- is it November 3rd (NO sillies- not today- the wedding!)?

Emily is correct- the DL has an EXCELLENT sense of humor (and a REAL organ) :P:D

Love the new avatar :) It's me!

Wedding is November 3rd...just 6 days away.

Good Morning!

Welcome to the work week Sillies!!!!

Monday's are hard, especially cold mornings....I just want to crawl back into bed.

elye Community Regular

Yes, but it's only SIX DAYS AWAY, Amanda! How can you concentrate at work? You'll just have to keep coming on here...I find nothing else that makes the time whip by like sitting here, fraternizing with the cohorts who really matter!

Yes, but it's only SIX DAYS AWAY, Amanda! How can you concentrate at work? You'll just have to keep coming on here...I find nothing else that makes the time whip by like sitting here, fraternizing with the cohorts who really matter!

I am having a hard time concentrating. I am worried that everything will not get done.

So where are all our Sillies today? I feel lonely....do I smell or something? I took a shower today you know :)

elye Community Regular

Whoa...it's very odd. Amanda, you have no one to divert your attention and make the time speed by, and I am leaving to teach another class. C'mon, somebody...Richard, get on here and keep Amanda company while I'm out. Susie, can you watch Amanda for me? I'll only be a couple of hours... :D

Archived