This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

I can be royal, I already have a tiarra. Bought it to wear to my wedding.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darn210 Enthusiast
Dare to be Royal!!

Did you want to wear a tiara, Tom? I can't help thinking that Emily is waiting anonymously in the background to take us to page 300.

Just to warn you, I will not be posting first on 300 so don't ask me any questions . . . I will plead the 5th.

My cat fell asleep on my hand son now I am pecking my responses....silly kitty.

The wedding forecast still looks good too. The temp keeps rising, now it is up to 63., and partly sunny too!!!!

Come on Sillies the time is near!!!!!

tom Contributor

At first I'm like "how'd I miss this?", then I see it was the dreaded simultaneous posting! :o

Tom, did I read (a long ways back) that you are an engineer?

Me 'n' Choo-Choo Charlie!!

<shukka-shukka . . .. shukka-shukka . . .. >

I guess I can't really even say what I am NOW, but I WAS a Silicon Valley Elec Engr for ~ a dozen yrs. Hmmm one job offer is to be tha again so maybe I am.

I just want to make sure that I am not the Queen of page 300. I don't want to wear any stinkin' tiara. And being in charge of two kids is enough for me. I don't want to have to rule the likes of this lot! :angry::huh::lol::lol:

We can wash the tiara!!!

<is that a dig at our current [OOPS! Former!] queen's hygiene?>

See, I figger we got a King already, so I'm not even eligible for ascension to a TOP spot. It's gonna be you Janet.

Don't even try to 'superweasel' your way out of it.

"Do you prefer your grapes peeled or unpeeled?"

tom Contributor

All hail the New QUEEN AMANDA!!!

(sheesh we were 3 or 4 posts away when I started my last reply. I wondered if someone was broadbanding their way into making me be on p300.)

And yes Janet, I was trying to ask a question or otherwise get a response LOL

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Me? oh my...I was 300 wasn't I.

So who wants to be part of my court?

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

i THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING MARRIED THIS WEEKEND.??????????????????/ :blink: IS IT NEXT WEEKEND THUS BEING IN CAPE MAY THAT NEXT SUNDAY WHEN WE LEAVE............ :ph34r:

tom Contributor
Me? oh my...I was 300 wasn't I.

So who wants to be part of my court?

Oooh! Oooh!! Can I be a bailiff? Oops wrong court!

Ummmm who's in a court such as this?

If yer lookin' for eunuchs, ya best keep lookin' missy!

Darn210 Enthusiast

Congratulations Queen Amanda - and you come with your own tiara!

At first I'm like "how'd I miss this?", then I see it was the dreaded simultaneous posting! :o

Me 'n' Choo-Choo Charlie!!

<shukka-shukka . . .. shukka-shukka . . .. >

I guess I can't really even say what I am NOW, but I WAS a Silicon Valley Elec Engr for ~ a dozen yrs. Hmmm one job offer is to be tha again so maybe I am.

I used to be Mechanical/Aeronautical . . . in a past life.

We can wash the tiara!!!

<is that a dig at our current queen's hygiene?>

It didn't start out that way but . . . OK, sure!

"Do you prefer your grapes peeled or unpeeled?"

Definitely unpeeled (seedless and red).

Darn210 Enthusiast
Oooh! Oooh!! Can I be a bailiff? Oops wrong court!

Ummmm who's in a court such as this?

If yer lookin' for eunuchs, ya best keep lookin' missy!

:lol::lol:

There's always Court Jester. Can you juggle? Got any hats or pointy slippers with bells on them?

i THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING MARRIED THIS WEEKEND.??????????????????/ :blink: IS IT NEXT WEEKEND THUS BEING IN CAPE MAY THAT NEXT SUNDAY WHEN WE LEAVE............ :ph34r:

Hi Judy,

I get married next weekend on the 3rd. We are actually heading to Cape May on Thursday after the wedding.

Congratulations Queen Amanda - and you come with your own tiara!

Why thank you :)

I think Richard would also make a good jester. Maybe he could be the court artist/photographer.

I will need a king too

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
Hi Judy,

I get married next weekend on the 3rd. We are actually heading to Cape May on Thursday after the wedding.

well Pooh we are sure going to miss each other

have a great wedding and pray the weather is wonderful both here and in cape may

i'll be off line.

hope you'll do a thread of the wedding.

just love all the things I've seen like the bouquets etc......

well Pooh we are sure going to miss each other

have a great wedding and pray the weather is wonderful both here and in cape may

i'll be off line.

hope you'll do a thread of the wedding.

just love all the things I've seen like the bouquets etc......

I will post my pictures on my webshots and give you guys a link. I finished up the centerpieces tonight.

Did you go to celiac day today?

tom Contributor
Could I be a member of the court?

Oh ye of modest ambition!!

I can be royal, I already have a tiarra.

These prophecies are spooky! :ph34r:

Did you want to wear a tiara, Tom?

MAKE HER STOP! MAKE HER STOP!!

Like I need any reminders of all that teasing in grade school . . .. .

<going to my Happy Place . .. . . .go to the happy place>

The wedding forecast still looks good too. The temp keeps rising, now it is up to 63., and partly sunny too!!!!

Woohhoo! :)

Mother Nature shant interfere w/ THESE Royal Nuptials! :angry:

tom Contributor
I will need a king too

You'll get a Yeti & LIKE it!!!

I get a yeti!!!! cool!!!

I am taking my Danny-boy with me too.

tom Contributor
There's always Court Jester. Can you juggle? Got any hats or pointy slippers with bells on them?

No no annnnnnnnnnnd .. . . .no.

I wonder in our motley crew is most likely to be able to juggle . .. .. ..hmmmmm that's a toughie.

I CAN, however, wiggle my ears, if it pleases the Queen to have lobes-in-motion on Her Majesty's Royal Saxophonist.

<uh oh! no promises . . .never tried to do both at the same time. maybe the wigglin' is only 'tween licks. (Take that any way u like :P )

tom Contributor
I get a yeti!!!! cool!!!

Just don't forget how sensitive they can be. Nor the ruckus he'll create if he feels slighted.

So PLEASE!! I implore you . .. . .when the dancing begins do NOT think about the fact you know the steps so much better than he. Whether a waltz or a tango, or some nondescript unworthy-of-a-name slow shuffle . .. . LET THE YETI LEAD!!!!!! :P

I'll make you all proud of how I take care of my King Yeti lol!

tom Contributor

All together now!

1 . . .2 . .. 3

Haaaaaaaappy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu

. . .. . .

. .. . .

Happy Birthday Emily!!!! :)

Ridgewalker Contributor
Sarah said she was knee-deep in sheets. (At the time, I thought she said sh!t and was cleaning up doggy-doo but now I know different).

Haha! No that was last week, and it was Ezra poo! <_<

I want to be in the court too! I can wiggle one ear- the right one. I can't do the left one though.

Happy Birthday Emily!!!

We went to an anniversary/Halloween party at my best friend's house tonight, and got home laaaate. I ran around in high-heeled boots all night and my feet are now saying, "Uh. And what were you thinking? You're going to pay now, for at least 24 hours."

Got home at about 1 am, and first carried in sleeping Ezra (up the steps) and put him to bed. Went back, got sleeping Lucas, carried him in, put him to bed. Went back, got leftover food, carried that in. Went back, told my sleeping husband I was NOT carrying his butt in. Came in, took the dog out. Put away said leftovers.

Now I happily have on jammies and soft socks, and I'm watching John Carpenter's The Fog. :D

tom Contributor
I used to be Mechanical/Aeronautical . . . in a past life.

I musta missed replying to this while off looking for those old pointy bell-enhanced slippers!

Tell me more!!

Work for anyone I may have heard of?

I spent a summer at Sperry right when it was acquired by Honeywell, working on TCAS, the Traffic Collision Avoidance System for comm'l airliners. (I kinda did squat, actually :lol: )

Uh-oh I should be asleep already. <8 hrs until my Pod-loaders arrive! <which was the sleepy emo?>

Archived