Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ElovesFC

Rotisserie Chicken

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

You must read the ingredients and they most always list wheat, that I have found. Although, we live in a small town with two grocery stores. <_<

Tyson's makes a rotisserie whole chicken, that is found in the meat section and I believe it to be gluten free.

It is very good when you are in a rush. :)

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Guest nini

I get the Naked Rotisserie Chicken from Whole Foods... it's really yummy and I've never had a problem with it. Although my hubby says he likes my roasted chicken much better.

the only way to know is to know what you are looking for on the ingredient list, read carefully, and make your decision that way. the ingredients can vary by region, as well.

if in doubt---call and ask.

if in doubt---do not eat. :)

Thanks for your replies. I descided to get my Rotisserie Chicken from Boston Market. IT was soooo good. I got excited to see that their food is gluten-free. I was just dissappointed to see a piece of stuffing in the Cinnamon Apples. :( But everything else was good.

Shop Rites regular chicken is gluten free. I never have gone near their flavored ones. I have eaten the plain one many times.. the turkey breast too.

Stephanie

Gluten free since October 05

son born severly premature due to

celiac

"True love stories never end" Richard Bach

"Did you ever stop thinking and forget to start again?" AA Milne

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" AA Milne

Swimming Instructor #2 and Town Crier of Rachelville