Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            

arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ads by Google:
Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Multivitamin That's Gluten-free, Dairy-free And Soy-free?

• Please log in to reply

19 replies to this topic

#16 Songbird1976

Songbird1976

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

http://www.freedavitamins.com/ I would call to ck, but Freeda sells an SCD vitamin which should be free of what you listed.

Can't thank you enough for posting this information!!! :)

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 Songbird1976

Songbird1976

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

\

Have you looked into "NATURE MADE" vitamins?

Hi... I would like to share a website with everyone that I found to be extremely helpful. The vitamins and supplements are free of everything. No gluten, no binders, fillers, and the best form of b12 (methylcobalamin). I have purchased the Emerald Labs supplements from this website with great satisfaction. I have found I am allergic to so many things every other brand I've tried in the past year has failed until I found this one. Happy to pass on the information.

https://www.shopnaturalproducts.com/index.php?route=common/home

Songbird

#18 Generalbrock

Generalbrock

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

For anyone looking at Freeda vitamins, many are NOT soy and corn free. I used this thread to find the information, but after a wicked reaction to the vitamins, I contacted Freeda directly. Many of their vitamins are made with soy and corn, though they state the manufacturing process rremoves most of it.

But they do state if you are intolerant or allergic, you may have a reaction to many of their vitamins.

#19 GF Lover

GF Lover

Melanoma Warrior

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:49 AM

For anyone looking at Freeda vitamins, many are NOT soy and corn free. I used this thread to find the information, but after a wicked reaction to the vitamins, I contacted Freeda directly. Many of their vitamins are made with soy and corn, though they state the manufacturing process rremoves most of it.

But they do state if you are intolerant or allergic, you may have a reaction to many of their vitamins.

Generalbrock,

Unfortunately you used information that was from 2006.  Companies change formulas all the time.  In the Celiac/Intolerant World you have to read each label every time.   Hope you find some vitamins that work for you.

Colleen

HAVE A SUPER SHINY DAY

LTES gem 2014

*BiPolar, Major Depression, Anxiety *Hypothyroidism, *Celiac

*Metastatic Melanoma, *Immunotherapy Mitigated Vitiligo, *General Insanity

"We cautiously travel through life to arrive safely at our death" - J. R. C. , my Son.

Are We There Yet? and Dad says...All you have to do it ride it out.

Comments/views/opinions expressed on the site are my own and are not representative of Forum Admin/Owner

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

hairy-spider-smiley-emoticon.gif

#20 andi1235

andi1235

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

I take Vitafusion gummy vitamins. They're very specific in their labeling: "Contains no wheat (gluten), milk eggs peanuts, shellfish, or soy. The facility that manufactures this product also produces products that contain soy."

I take a multivitamin and a calcium-with-D. They also have a B complex, a B12, a C, a D without calcium, prenatal, mens' and womens' specific multis, and several other types.

The store-brand knockoffs of these that they sell a lot of places (I've seen variations on them at Meijer, Wegman's, and Target) have the same label, and appear to be exactly the same product in a different bottle, usually a few dollars cheaper. You can also get them online.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: