This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

nikki-uk Enthusiast
I had a dream last night that the cats had moved the bookcase away from the doorway and were all playing happily together.

:lol:

WHAAAAT?!?! ...... are yer normally trapped in yer room by the bookcase????

NO psillie in me whatsoever....but the cockles of me 'art were warmed by Sarah's poop in! :wub:

Magnetic villi and bums ?? :huh::lol:

My bum does nae attract coins.....just a thicker/more dense fat coverage <_<

Amanda!...hope John gets the surgery soon!! :(

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DingoGirl Enthusiast

sillies - am at work secretly logged on :P

and can't quote things :angry:

LOVED LOVED LOVED the limerick :lol:

and..also wondering if Geoss normally is trapped in her room by the book case? :unsure:

Amanda! hoping for John's surgery soon......

P Kit checking Weezee's glands :lol: :lol: yup - every night...... :wub:

sillies - - this makes me insane - this Sophie dog who survived :wub:

Open Original Shared Link

and I forgot everything else :huh:

am so tired - two nights without sleep - - can't take it :huh:

must pretend to be working now - someone sort of high up in the Forest Service just came in :lol:

am delirious and want to just make these faces a lot :lol::wacko:

Jestgar Rising Star
and..also wondering if Geoss normally is trapped in her room by the book case? :unsure:

:lol: :lol:

I've put a bookcase in front of a hall/doorway to make a closet out of the hall, and I enter my room through what used to be the closet. Much more efficient use of space.

jerseyangel Proficient
I've put a bookcase in front of a hall/doorway to make a closet out of the hall, and I enter my room through what used to be the closet. Much more efficient use of space.

:lol: This explains a lot then.

Poor Soozle--trapped at work wifout phull access to her sillies :angry: Tis not phair!! I just hate it when the real world interphears wif me sillie time :P

Nik--we gotta get you back yer sillie!! I hear ya on the dense phat coverage re: bum <_< Perhaps carrying around the extra metals would help? :lol: *I'd try it....* B)

Hey Pataghumn!! :D

I hope John can have his surgery soon, Amanda--WIL are they waiting for??? :huh: Jeesh! How are you feeling?

How's yer dad today, Emmel? :)

I love it when Sooze calls Jess "Geoss" :lol::lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

The "edited by" thingy looks so official!! :lol:

Kinda classes up the joint :P Like the subject matter actually warrants such an announcement. :lol:

elye Community Regular

:wacko::wacko:

Trying to picture Jess's reorganization of her living space.. . . . ....

Sounds quite sciencey, methinks. . . . . .. :lol:

That li'l Sophie dog! What an amazing animal with an amazing name. . ... ;) . . . . .

Why in HELL were those HEINOUS owners out in the ocean's rough water with their dog on board who was not wearing a pet life jacket???? :angry:

She needed a magnetic bum.....the hapless owners could have just held a big magnet overboard, and watch her come zooming over! :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient
Trying to picture Jess's reorganization of her living space.. . . . ....

I thought so too!! :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Jestgar Rising Star

It means that my linen closet and my bathroom are now both technically in my closet :blink: :blink:

Must think of appropriate word to use when describing.

jerseyangel Proficient
Must think of appropriate word to use when describing.

Versatile/convertable floor plan, good use of space, charming owner's retreat :D

Can you tell I'm on real estate overload??? :lol:

elye Community Regular
It means that my linen closet and my bathroom are now both technically in my closet

Yep....... .. . . ..sounds like the end result of most science, in my experience. ...

:rolleyes:

Jestgar Rising Star
charming owner's retreat :D

retreat!?!?!?!

Who retreats to the potty?

well, except us, I mean..........

DingoGirl Enthusiast
The "edited by" thingy looks so official!! :lol:

Kinda classes up the joint :P Like the subject matter actually warrants such an announcement.

:wacko:

that cracked me up!!!!!!! Classes up the joint :lol: :lol:

Patt's on real estate overload!!!!!!!!!!!! Um.......we can help, ya know ;)

That li'l Sophie dog! What an amazing animal with an amazing name. . .... . . . .

Why in HELL were those HEINOUS owners out in the ocean's rough water with their dog on board who was not wearing a pet life jacket???? :angry:

I know :angry: I couldn't even THINK of putting Weez on some wild boat without harnessing her in!!!!!

Yesterday whilst driving home, there were TWO gorgeous Golden Retrievers wandering out on a busy road. I screeched to a halt and wrestled these big, playful, cuddly, slobbery things to read the tag......called the owner........she very casually says "oh yes, we live just down the road, in that cul-de-sac....I'll send my son down" and.....I waited as long as I could and led them into the church parking lot - no one seemed to be in a hurry :angry:

stupid A$$ HATS

Who retreats to the potty?

well, except us, I mean..........

jerseyangel Proficient
Patt's on real estate overload!!!!!!!!!!!! Um.......we can help, ya know ;)

I think we're going to build :o I just hope we're not setting ourselves up for months of irritation.....

I agree about people letting their pets run wild in the streets :angry: I hate that :angry::angry: A$$hats, to be sure <_<

elye Community Regular
I think we're going to build :o I just hope we're not setting ourselves up for months of irritation.....

WHHHAAATT??!

You guys are gonna build a house?

Wow, now THAT is a project for us all! :rolleyes::lol:

Jestgar Rising Star
WHHHAAATT??!

uuummmmm yeah.

build the kitchen first, so you can feed us all while we work (sorry, no delivery pizza for me).

Jestgar Rising Star

Where IH is everyone???

I called my boss "Dude" in an email. D'ya think he'll notice?

psawyer Proficient

I'm here, but not for much longer.

If Patti wants to build, I am sure that Momma Goose can find some help. I think she may know a builder. ;)

elye Community Regular

Hey, Gang!

What is everyone doing for Easter? My dad has really rallied, and may be out of the hospital today........he's scheduled for MAJOR surgery on April 29 -- through his back to get a large cluster of kidney stones. That should take care of all the UTIs that keep landing him in emergency. One lives in hope.. . . . .. :)

So, he may be over here for Easter dinner this weekend.

All good!

Jyesss, "dude" is a superb way to address one's boss..... . .is he the type that will even notice? :lol:

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Morning Everyone-

An emotional evening lastnight. John has a surgery date for this Friday. it is a big relief but the reality hit in. I spent some time crying--John's real nervous as well. Although he has been through much larger surgeries during cancer, surgery is surgery. He is concerned about the sedation. During his chest surgery for his tumor removal- he had been on pain meds for some time due to pain in his chest from the tumor. I guess the meds they used during surgery were not enough--he is worried about that this time around.

He will be spending a night in the hospital just due to his history and all. It will be the first night in the new house alone for me. I am allowed to stay with him but I don't think I will. Jen works Friday night and she is going to give him a good nurse- she said she will not be his nurse since it may be awkward for them both- but she is going to keep peeking in on him.

I am worried about him though no matter what....reality is sinking in....anyway must think of other things--time to go to work.

more later

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
Hey, Gang!

What is everyone doing for Easter? My dad has really rallied, and may be out of the hospital today........

Em happy to hear good news about your Dad coming home and maybe the later surgery will put him in top shape. The anniv party sounds great too.

good luck :)

Morning Everyone-

An emotional evening lastnight. John has a surgery date for this Friday.

thinking of you and John and will be praying for the best. It's a good holiday for surgery...good Friday..a special day and we'll be there for ya. Glad Jen will ck on John.

If you stay home fri nite we'll keep ya company

flourgirl Apprentice

Hey everybody! :)

Em....good news about your dad! Hope the surgery ends all of this nonsense and he can be well again.

Manda.....glad John can phinally get this taken care of! You're in my prayers, too, for speedy recovery, no complications, for all to go well. Try not to worry.....worry only uses up energy that is much needed for other things (happier things).

Not much to say...hope all is well in psillyville

Mtndog Collaborator

Hello me Psillies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wanted to swoop poop pop in and say hello. Not much psilly in me but you guys are always in me heart! :wub: :wub:

Amanda- Thinking of you and John. Definitely tell the anesthesiologist about John's previous experience. He shouldn't remember a thing about his surgery if done correctly. (HUGS)))))) to both of you.

WHHHAAATT??!

Ooohhhh...think of the possibilities.....ho' tubs, saunas, gardens. We shall call it Padt"s palace!!!!!!

I called my boss "Dude" in an email. D'ya think he'll notice?

Dude- That IS phunny!

Hey, Gang!

What is everyone doing for Easter? My dad has really rallied, and may be out of the hospital today........he's scheduled for MAJOR surgery on April 29 -- through his back to get a large cluster of kidney stones. That should take care of all the UTIs that keep landing him in emergency. One lives in hope.. . . . .. :)

So, he may be over here for Easter dinner this weekend.

Em- That is GREAT news!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
Not much to say...hope all is well in psillyville

I hear ya "T" and ditto that

glad to see ya and loved the morning joke :lol:

Hello me Psillies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wanted to swoop poop pop in and say hello. Not much psilly in me but you guys are always in me heart! :wub::wub:

back at ya BEV...I hear YA TOO SISTER

spent 2 hrs in the 'DANK' BASEMENT PACKING. :ph34r:

TUB FILLING FOR A SOAK

OH.....Jim just told me CNN had a shooting in Temecula CA this am............

oye ve.

carry on with some silliness.

Jestgar Rising Star

Not exactly silly, but I'm home home home for the day. :D :D :D :D :D I figure 2 11 hour days entitle me to a day home. I'll make up the extra couple hours somewhere else.

Every now and then it occurs to me how incredibly unsuited I would be for a job that expects you to keep regular days and hours. Don't know how people do it.

Told my boss he needed one of these Open Original Shared Link .

He told me he wasn't that much of a dork. (ummm......sure......<_< )

I've decided that I love surgeries. They seem to make everything so much better. :blink:

Green12 Enthusiast

Hullo Sillies

Just pooping in, haven't had any Silly in me.

How is everyone??

I can't believe Easter is this weekend.....did we not just have Christmas/New Years?

Where does the time go?

I will be thinking of your dad Em with his upcoming surgery

Amanda, thinking of John too. I am going ot email and get the latest.

Thinking of you all :wub:

Archived