Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

51,027 posts in this topic

I miss Emmy's morning wake-up hug :(

Ads by Google:
I miss Emmy's morning wake-up hug :(

Me too :(

We are all with you Em, in spirit and in love. His life is truly one that deserves to be celebrated and you and yours are just the ones to do it in style. I am sending soothing thoughts your way. Even if it's a celebration of his life, you must miss him so. Thinking of you with love, hugs, prayers and white light. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thinking of you Em!

Hugs and love Judy

Psillies . . . I was googling "Les" just to get to know him a bit better and guess what I found???

Les did some voice work in a couple of Care Bear episodes!!! Coincidence??? I think not!!!

Because Jess always wants a link ;) : http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0528013/

Thinking of our Em . . . :wub:

Les did some voice work in a couple of Care Bear episodes!!! Coincidence??? I think not!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Emily,

My heart sank when I saw the news on CBC. My thoughts have been with you and your family since. What a lucky girl you were to have him as a father. And how fortunate your kids were to have him as their grandpa.

I can only imagine how many people in Canada (and around the world) will be saddened by hearing of your dad's passing but who will also be spending time talking and reminiscing about the childhood memories they have of watching YCDTOT. Colin and I have been doing just that today.

We will be thinking of you and your family during this difficult time. I'm sure you have been busy getting everything arranged and taken care, but make sure you remember to take care of yourself.

Alex

Psillies . . . I was googling "Les" just to get to know him a bit better and guess what I found???

:o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

good work, Janit!

:wub: oh, that was NO coincidence, my friend.......oh surely no!!!!!!! Les knew all along about our parades and floats and parties to come........

ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

so nice to see you! :wub: Hoping you and all your menpholk are doing well, we miss you!

Sillies - well, Theresah - on a lighter note, my vanilla beans came today :ph34r:

I have scraped out the caviar - need some vodka to make fragrance oils -

ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Alex! It is so good to hear from you again, friend, even if in difficult times. I hope you are doing well. :)

OMG, psillies, I went to the mall today, something I almost nevah do, and all I could do was think of Em; I looked at all the clothes offered for sale and said, jeez, I must be getting old, all this stuff looks like it would have worked well at Em's trailer trash party ('cept there were no penis earrings) :lol: :lol:

I know what you mean, Shroom.....

So, evidently I forgot to turn the dishwasher on last night....this became apparent as I was putting the dishes away this morning..... :huh::o:blink:

Alex--was good to see you again, sorry that it had to be under such sad circumstances :)

Because Jess always wants a link ;) : http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0528013/

Jan-eet!! :lol::lol::lol:

NOooo such thing as a coincidence!!!

We will be thinking of you and your family during this difficult time. I'm sure you have been busy getting everything arranged and taken care, but make sure you remember to take care of yourself.

Alex

ALEX!!... how thoughtful you pooped in for Em ♥ ;)

Hope you are all ok! :)

I have scraped out the caviar - need some vodka to make fragrance oils -

Whaaaaat in hell's going on over there?!?!? ....... drink IT!!! :lol:

.this became apparent as I was putting the dishes away this morning..... :huh::o:blink:

Many-a-time Padt, many-a-time :rolleyes:

Ok, guys - you know I Sven alot..... and you know I do 'Yoga'

Ummmm :ph34r:....

http://funtuna.blogspot.com/2009/07/drunk-...-positions.html

Nikki :lol: :lol: :lol: Those ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Em- Thinking of you with hugs and love!

Making that almond orange cake again, this time to take to dinner at a friends house. This'll be my first dinner made by someone who is also gluten-free. I am completely non-stressed about going, which makes me realize how much unrecognized stress I usually feel about going to someone's house. :blink:

Whaaaaat in hell's going on over there?!?!? ....... drink IT!!! :lol:

:lol: well, I AM pondering making all sorts of things wif me beans....and I CAN make a vanilla-infused vodka but.....I was thinking more along the lines of vanilla sugar and syrup :unsure:

OMG - that "yoga" thingy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Making that almond orange cake again, this time to take to dinner at a friends house. This'll be my first dinner made by someone who is also gluten-free. I am completely non-stressed about going, which makes me realize how much unrecognized stress I usually feel about going to someone's house. :blink:

Geoss! How fun to go to a g f friend's fer dinner!!! :)

very hot, blah, yucky day here <_<

want to get out!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to FLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am overcome with Manchester - think I"ll hope on a plane and show up at one of yer houses......

Thinking of Emmy, and all of youse :wub:

and OMG - the wackl Miss G spent the night last night - her A/C is broken, and she's been staying at her mum's. Well, she took today off and decided to venture on out to my place yesterday evening.........we watched The Kardashians :blink: WIH :lol: ....and other nonsense, since I have cable.

anywho - Kit tortured her all night - G felt he was goign to break down the door - she came out to be with him a couple of times, he was quite cuddly, then followed her into the bathroom, where she did wish to have her morning constitutional (is it constitution or constitutional?) - alone. so........she got ZERO sleep and calls him Demon Kitteh now

:unsure:

:lol:

I think proper protocol is to let Baby Kitteh come in and cuddle for just a bit, then throw him out when he becomes rambunctious and starts tearing around. This is what Weez and I do. Alas, Gail does NOT wish to cuddle with him in her bed. Poor Kit. :lol:

I'd also like to report that Demon Kitteh dragged a tiny hydrangea bloom from a vase in the living room, clear back to my bedroom, whilst I was showering. I found it shredded to bits and strewn all over.

He's been busy. :lol:

I love him :wub:

:o

A record

FIFTEEN GUESTS reading -

and nary a Sill, except fer moi

want to get out!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to FLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am overcome with Manchester - think I"ll hope on a plane and show up at one of yer houses......

Suze!!! Have you forgotten??? Jump on the plane wif yer "hot dish" . . . the pitch-in is tomorrow!!! . . . Ummmm, so whatcha gonna bring??

Devil Kit . . . :lol::lol: . . . I had a college roommate that I visited after graduation. She had a new kitteh that was quite evil. I thought she was going to kill me in my sleep . . . so I did nae sleep . . . twas a long night.

The fifteen are still here . . . probably singing jingles somewhere on page 6.

I'd also like to report that Demon Kitteh dragged a tiny hydrangea bloom from a vase in the living room, clear back to my bedroom, whilst I was showering. I found it shredded to bits and strewn all over.

Such cute kitteh shenanigans :D

Jan-it--have phun tomorrow at the pitch-in! :) Is Curlylisa still going, too? Me and Souczie wish we could be there wif our hot dishes :rolleyes: Gotta be cooler than where we both are now.... B)

11 guests....love to know what they're thinkin.... :P

Devil Kit . . . :lol::lol: . . . I had a college roommate that I visited after graduation. She had a new kitteh that was quite evil. I thought she was going to kill me in my sleep . . . so I did nae sleep . . . twas a long night.

The fifteen are still here . . . probably singing jingles somewhere on page 6.

:lol: :lol: I'll tell Gail that you survived

OMG! is a "pitch-in" the same as a pot luck? Well, crap, I'd best get to bakin' sumfin now, and hop on a plane wif me casserole tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

all these guests......do you suppose that word leaked out that Les Lye's daughter is a Psilly?

:blink:

do you suppose that word leaked out that Les Lye's daughter is a Psilly?

I'm sure Em tried to keep that under her hat :lol:

Well....maybe not :lol:

Me and Souczie wish we could be there wif our hot dishes :rolleyes:

If I came I wouldn't need to BRING a hot dish ^_^:rolleyes:

If I came I wouldn't need to BRING a hot dish ^_^:rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

Shroomie is a pretty hot dish herselph! B)

Jan-it--have phun tomorrow at the pitch-in! :) Is Curlylisa still going, too? Me and Souczie wish we could be there wif our hot dishes :rolleyes: Gotta be cooler than where we both are now.... B)

11 guests....love to know what they're thinkin.... :P

I'll be there with Hop-a-long! :D .............well, he doesn't really hop so much any more :rolleyes:

I'm cheating, though. Gots a lot of wedding planning stuff to do before the pic-a-nic, so I'm not cookin.......I'm bringin a buncha bags of Riceworks chips :ph34r:

It's midnight and there are still 15 guests......*tap* *tap* *tap*.......Is the counter stuck or summat?