This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Jestgar Rising Star

:lol: Plus i have grown some of my back hair, and ditched the beard. ;)

What??? Eeeww!! Did you have to share that?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jestgar Rising Star

*snort*

Open Original Shared Link

geekiness meets potty paper

Summary

There were 49 rolls between Apr 11, 2007 and Apr 14, 2008.

The average length of time a roll lasted was 7.4 days, which was an average of 135.4 sheets per day, at an average cost of $0.14 per day. 1

The longest amount of time a roll lasted was 15 days by roll number 15 between Jul 28, 2007 and Aug 12, 2007.

The shortest amount of time a roll lasted was 3 days by roll number 17 between Aug 20, 2007 and Aug 23, 2007.

Since each roll is about 302 feet long and 115.2 square feet, I used a total of about 2.80 miles or 5,644.80 square feet of toilet paper.

Jestgar Rising Star

OK, I'm pretty easily amused here. Open Original Shared Link has some inappropriate language, but check out the user names and what their comments are.

Yes, I'm spending my morning googling toilet paper, ya wanna make something of it??? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

VydorScope Proficient

:P:lol: :lol: :lol: Ops, gotta love typos :D

jerseyangel Proficient

Got through the first week of school. Still waiting for e-mail, mailbox and keys.

Leesiugh!!! So happy you found yer way out! :o I's worried about you! Did you get a locker?

Well, my wife is the adult woman, I am the adult male... so the short one is him :D I need to get an updated picture of us. That one is probably at least a year old, and at his age... a year is more then it is at my age! :lol: Plus i have grown some of my hair back, and ditched the beard. ;)

He's gotten so big, even in this pic. I remember when you got your hair cut and lost the mullet B)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, I'm pretty easily amused here.

Phunny stuph!

Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Waffle Cut Chips :wub: Pseriously good.

jerseyangel Proficient

My new ringtone-- the "Dallas" theme:). Just got it this morning:).

~**caselynn**~ Enthusiast

My new ringtone-- the "Dallas" theme:). Just got it this morning:).

Did I see that Dallas has made a come back?? My mom used to love that show! I remember watching it religiously as a kid.....

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

curlyfries Contributor

Leesiugh!!! So happy you found yer way out! :o I's worried about you! Did you get a locker?

Yes! That I DO have.....and a parking pass B)

jerseyangel Proficient

Did I see that Dallas has made a come back?? My mom used to love that show! I remember watching it religiously as a kid.....

Yes! My husband and I watched the original and are really enjoying this new version :)

Yes! That I DO have.....and a parking pass B)

Yer on yer way :D

GFinDC Veteran

Documented fact, this is what London needs, more red balls:

Open Original Shared Link

Hang in there Loey, I imagine we have all fallen on our faces more times than we care to admit. Shoot, I fell off a bridge one time. Didn't get hurt luckily since it was dark. :) Luv the ducky video!

Wincent, mullets get no respect for some reason. They are just beards for the back of your head after all. Ah well.

The smokeless steam powered street car was neat, bushes on the top level are cool.

psawyer Proficient

We got really high this afternoon--8,640 ft elevation--but have come down a little to 7,165 ft. :)

jerseyangel Proficient

We got really high this afternoon

Well now B)

psawyer Proficient

Not so high tonight--well under a mile. We're near the eastern edge of the Open Original Shared Link.

Picked up a six-pack of Redbridge this morning, and just tried one. It is pretty good. It reminds me of New Grist, which is available in Ontario--so far, Redbridge isn't.

~**caselynn**~ Enthusiast

Yesterday my family was having a gathering for supper. My little cousin, who is three, decides he and his "cheese-a-Saurus" sandwich(full of gluten) wanted to sit next to me. Mother nature was whirling the wind all around us, it's a beautiful day, we're all enjoying the beautiful day at the lake when the wind picks up my little cousins plate/sandwich and lands it in my plate...yes mother nature, you're right, I didn't need to finish that piece of steak anyway...awesome. ? She just saved me some room for homemade ice cream haha, I suppose it was a win in the end! ?

psawyer Proficient

The journey west continues. Want some salt? Taken at the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah Tuesday morning.

DSCF0291.webp

That's WardGirl in the pic.

elye Community Regular

Wow........what a vacation, POeter! Just getting back from our own holiday down in yer neck o' the woods -- Ward's island......but I think I would rather have been way down yonder, as you are.... B)

psawyer Proficient

We are currently in Sonoma County, California, north of San Francisco.

A Psilly Psummit is planned for tomorrow morning in the SF Marina district.

jerseyangel Proficient

A Psyllie Summit!!!!!! Who??????Details!!!!!!!!!

Jeepers it's been a long time since there's been a summit.

psawyer Proficient

It's been a while since she was active, and you would not associate her with SF.

jerseyangel Proficient

Okey dokey.

psawyer Proficient

She was Queen once, but it didn't last very long. ;)

kareng Grand Master

Peter, we should have planned better. We could have met up when we were there a few days ago. Mariposa is a great gluten-free bakery in Berkley. Open Original Shared Link

elye Community Regular

She was Queen once, but it didn't last very long. ;)

:huh::huh:

WHO??... . . .....

Jestgar Rising Star

onesy twosy?

jerseyangel Proficient

Jess fer the win!!!

Archived