This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

jerseyangel Proficient
Yeah, light colored clothing, pants tucked in socks. :)

Yep--never again sandals while on the lawn!!! :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elye Community Regular

Patti!! Ticks be gone!!!

How do you ladies manage to just order up men??? :blink:

Not just men..... . . .. . . TEN big workmen, now.....installing things, cranking things, ripping things up and off (! :lol: ).. . . . .. So much testosterone, I can hardly breathe. . . . ..

I wonder if they'd all stand together and let me take a group shot for a wonderful avatar? Me amongst them, of course. . .. .....being hoisted up into a classic sexpot pose... . . . . :lol::lol:

Ya, sure... . . .. . . . .......

jerseyangel Proficient
I wonder if they'd all stand together and let me take a group shot for a wonderful avatar? Me amongst them, of course. . .. .....being hoisted up into a classic sexpot pose... . . . . :lol::lol:

Just tell them it would mean a lot to the Sillies :D

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Here is the syntax you need. I will include it twice, first as the actual bb code, and then again substituting braces for the brackets so you can see the structure.

I hope that helps. I usually paste the url from another browser window's address bar.

:blink::blink: still conphuzed :lol:

Er, sure.... A picture of what, xactly?

Of YOU, silly! we need to see our bunnie! :)

I wonder if they'd all stand together and let me take a group shot for a wonderful avatar? Me amongst them, of course. . .. .....being hoisted up into a classic sexpot pose... . . . .

Oh yes, I'm sure they won't mind!

Just tell them it would mean a lot to the Sillies :D

:lol: :lol: -

sillies - more on the sausage bandit - they can't leave it alone here and this guy says - it really doesn't add up :lol:

Open Original Shared Link

jerseyangel Proficient

Souczie--a conundrum, fer sure. We may never know what really happened that night....I did take away this point, though, from the article--

A canned ham could knock someone out -- especially if it's still in the can.

Words to live by :rolleyes:

Green12 Enthusiast

Peter and his balls.....that just never gets old :lol: I am easily amused :lol:

....and my gawd, Emily is surrounded by hot sweaty workmen!!! How exciting :lol: I do hope you get a picture and share, it would mean a lot ot all of us :D

Sorry you feel blah Amanda :( Any news on the house situation?

Janet the description of the book you are reading cracked me up!! Did you find yer silly yet?

Will they be wearing kilts? Xpect not BUT whilst looking for Gerard Butler in a kilt (for Julie you understand :rolleyes: ) I found

Nikki, this is hyserical!!!!!! Me hair twin hooking me up with Gerard in a kilt!!

..........although as I am scrolling down I am noticing a lot of the pictures look like summat just aint right.......... :huh: I smell photoshop!!! Like someone took off the heads of the stars and freakishly attached them to kilted bodies......

And that can't be Gerard Butler, is it just me or does that look more like Gerard Depardieu :huh:

:lol:

Thinking about Judy and Susie and their tummies, and Bev and her itchies....and Sarah and Tom of course :wub:

and Patti, heinous on yer tick bite :( Do stay on top of that little bugger!

Green12 Enthusiast
Of YOU, silly! we need to see our bunnie! :)

Our bunnie is phunny!

:lol: Patti

tis a mystery Susie :huh:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Mtndog Collaborator

Patti- I am going to come hose down yer yard wif my antibiotics ;) After all, I'm mainlining only cosmos at this time!!!!!!!!!! :P

Gads! Balloon shaped sillies with nekkid punctures and ten dollar yards.

I got three pairs of sandally type shoes. I have whiny feet that don't cotton to the average shoe, so I usually end up going to Nordstroms ($$) but at least they fit. And then I got some dressy ones at payless for 8 bucks. go figure.

Jess- Them's good looking shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started a new book for book club called The Lace Reader. Listen to all of these coincidences within the first six pages . . . She's originally from North Shores (Bev). Her mom lives on Yellow Dog (Susie) Island. She now resides in California (Susie & Tom). She was just released from the hospital (Amanda) due to a hysterectomy (Jess). She admits that she lies all the time (Emily . . . well, not that "admitting" part). Lord knows what will happen next!!

WOW!!!!!!!

and oh, Jan-it, if a yeti shows up in yer story, or Chuck Norris, throw the book across the room and run like hell. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Zuly gym member/exchange student scooting his butt

Michael Phelps is so cute and giggly at the end :lol:

:lol: :lol:

He is a cutie pie- so goofy and young!!!!!

Will they be wearing kilts???......no, no , Xpect not BUT whilst looking for Gerard Butler in a kilt (for Julie you understand <ahttps://www.celiac.com/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif alt=':rolleyes:'> ) I found Open Original Shared Link

POEter need not look :lol: ........... have we done the kilt thang before?????

<nodding yes!, but let's do it again>

Oh you can never do the kilt thing too much- #28 Aaron Eckhart (not even my type) looks HOT. Why do we so love men in kilts?????? SIGH.

happygirl Collaborator
.that just never gets old :lol: I am easily amused :lol:

SO TRUE..... it really doesn't get old.

Mtndog Collaborator

This is psilly!!!!!!!

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Words to live by

Patti :lol: OMG - words to live by, indeed :lol:

..........although as I am scrolling down I am noticing a lot of the pictures look like summat just aint right.......... :huh: I smell photoshop!!! Like someone took off the heads of the stars and freakishly attached them to kilted bodies......

And that can't be Gerard Butler, is it just me or does that look more like Gerard Depardieu :huh:

Yes, heads put on kilted bodies, fer shure! NOT a good picture of our Gerard......he looks scary! Am going to try and rent 300 for this weekend (I am so bored)

Tummy's okay today, Jules. :) But that took a helluva lot out of me. Am finally emerging from terrible lethargy and brain fog. I'm wondering if there was sumfin' in the packaged risotto I ate that day as well. A trifecta of sorts - beans, oatmeal, new risotto, which I bought at the 99 cent store - that's right. :ph34r: Well, it DID look delicious, and WAS actually from Italy.....may have had WHEAT or barley in it or something, I mean, I suppose products end up there because they are mis-labeled, right? :huh: Jenn shrieked and said that I'm never allowed to buy food there ( I normally do not).....

Oh you can never do the kilt thing too much- #28 Aaron Eckhart (not even my type) looks HOT. Why do we so love men in kilts?????? SIGH.

am deeply in love with Aaron...... *sigh* he would make the laminate list.....as would Clive Owen and....Daniel Craig *swooooooooon* he's on the fake kilt list, I think......

Patti - that tick bite - good thing there are so many smart lymies here! (well, good for you, not for them :( )

Em - we DO need a picture of all yer hot men! they won't mind.....

Bevel - how are ya feeling?

Janet - how are things over there? How's yer book? any dingos, yetis, or Care Bears yet? :lol:

Jess - how's yer toucas?

DingoGirl Enthusiast
This is psilly!!!!!!!

"a previously unknown pleasure point located just above the buttocks"

"sh!t yourself thin"

jerseyangel Proficient
Patti - that tick bite - good thing there are so many smart lymies here! (well, good for you, not for them :( )

I know exactly what you mean! It just warmed me 'art to no end, the concern and the rallying around when I was first bitten and nervous. We have the most wonderphul Lymies :wub:

I'm truly lucky :rolleyes:

jerseyangel Proficient

"a previously unknown pleasure point located just above the buttocks"

"sh!t yourself thin"

"Increase your husband's pleasure in the bedchamber" :lol::lol: the "old" magazine cover! :P

elye Community Regular

And this:

A loaf of unsliced hard salami might inflict damage.

As well as this:

The only thing a viciously swung sausage might do is leave a grease spot.

These are absolutely words by which to live.

They sound... . . I dunno. .. . . . kinda...... . ..naughty, tho.....er sumfin'. . . . ...

Workmen are gone until tomorrow! Lots of dust, clutter and mess. . . . ..will refrain from cleaning as they will be back fer more.

No ballcocks in sight, but the guys are all francophone, and speak complete French amongst themselves. Honest to gawd, I heard Luc say out the window opening to his co-worker Jean a long, fast French sentence, with "ballcocking" in it. It was something like this:

"Le blah blah blah est blah les blah blah non ballcocking le blah".

Honestly. I assume that "ballcock" is either a strictly English word, with no direct translation, or there is a French term for this item, but these guys like to say BALLCOCK. I did not question Luc. Perhaps tomorrow. . ....... . . .but now, perhaps it's too late.. . ....... :huh:

Jestgar Rising Star

Was out weeding the front flower bed, when Lefty, after careful contemplation, decided I was cold, so he came and draped himself around my neck. This resulted in a lot of giggling (me) and a severe work slow down (difficult to lean and pull when you're trying to avoid sudden movements that might require stabilization by claws).

I dumped him off, and he sat under the car watching me, reassessing the situation. The next conclusion he came to was that I wasn't cold, I was merely lacking in fur, so he sprawled on my lap in varying poses trying to achieve the most coverage per body part. The upshot of this was more giggling and a complete work stoppage.

Another dump event and he felt that what I really needed was to have my hands attacked while they rummaged for roots. This has resulted in a lunch break.

jerseyangel Proficient

Aw--Lefty is just making sure you don't work too hard and that you eat on time :D

Green12 Enthusiast

A Laura poop in!

I wonder where Lisa Goosey's been?!?!

This is psilly!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!! I would not have been able to keep a straight face!! ...at first I thought it was a legit news show, like in the first second, then very quickly you learn it's not :lol::lol:

Tummy's okay today, Jules. :) But that took a helluva lot out of me. Am finally emerging from terrible lethargy and brain fog. I'm wondering if there was sumfin' in the packaged risotto I ate that day as well. A trifecta of sorts - beans, oatmeal, new risotto, which I bought at the 99 cent store - that's right. :ph34r: Well, it DID look delicious, and WAS actually from Italy.....may have had WHEAT or barley in it or something, I mean, I suppose products end up there because they are mis-labeled, right? :huh: Jenn shrieked and said that I'm never allowed to buy food there ( I normally do not).....

Yes, a trifecta phenomenon... beans, oats, packaged risotto....a triangle of OH NO!! sumfin did you in, I hope you get back to normal very soon :)

Watching 300 and Gerard might help :lol: I noticed it's on On Demand, might try and watch it meself, but I'm a little skerd :unsure:

Jess, phorgot to say I really like your new shoes!!!

JNBunnie1 Community Regular
Was out weeding the front flower bed, when Lefty, after careful contemplation, decided I was cold, so he came and draped himself around my neck. This resulted in a lot of giggling (me) and a severe work slow down (difficult to lean and pull when you're trying to avoid sudden movements that might require stabilization by claws).

I dumped him off, and he sat under the car watching me, reassessing the situation. The next conclusion he came to was that I wasn't cold, I was merely lacking in fur, so he sprawled on my lap in varying poses trying to achieve the most coverage per body part. The upshot of this was more giggling and a complete work stoppage.

Another dump event and he felt that what I really needed was to have my hands attacked while they rummaged for roots. This has resulted in a lunch break.

Awwwww he don't like you or nuthin!

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Hey, how do I put a pic in my avatar?

elye Community Regular

. . . . . ..I'm jus' in looooooove wif Lefty. . . ....... . .. ........ :wub::wub:

I wanna be interrupted like that whilst gardening!

jerseyangel Proficient

Bunnie--

Go to "my controls", then to "edit Avatar Settings". :)

nikki-uk Enthusiast

You guys!!!

Much mirth and chucklement (needed as I would like to resign from my post as 'Mum' :rolleyes: ...overworked, underpaid,stress, stress, stress!!!!!!!!)

:huh: I smell photoshop!!!

The stench IS instantly recognisable :lol: ...yes, disembodied heads on.... wait :unsure: ...is that a leather skirt????? ...ain't no kilt :lol:

This is psilly!!!!!!!

:lol: Excellent!!

Jenn shrieked and said that I'm never allowed to buy food there ( I normally do not).....

OH NOOOOOoooooo food shopping @ the pound shop 99 cent (no symbol) STORE young lady!!!

T'is a dangerous habit with unpredictable outcomings :blink:

he's on the fake kilt list,

Don't you mean the phake kilt list??? :lol:

"sh!t yourself thin"

:lol::lol::rolleyes: If only it were I could!!!!

Janet's book :lol:

Lefty love :wub:

'The Lymies' protecting our Paddeigh :wub:

Darn210 Enthusiast
A trifecta of sorts - beans, oatmeal, new risotto, which I bought at the 99 cent store - that's right. :ph34r: Well, it DID look delicious, and WAS actually from Italy.....may have had WHEAT or barley in it or something, I mean, I suppose products end up there because they are mis-labeled, right? :huh: Jenn shrieked and said that I'm never allowed to buy food there ( I normally do not).....

If memory serves me correctly . . . I do recall an incident which involved digging in the rubish bin for caramels from the 99 cent store . . . :lol:

Ok . . . more from the book . . . the lead character ended up with some sort of rash on her arm from wearing some sort of patch (Bev) and also one of the characters is an avid gardener (Judy). Still looking/reading for frozen balls.

I can't remember who it was . . . but the photoshop is apparent when you see that there are two different guys wearing the same kilt, same pose, same background . . . only a couple of photos apart. It was a green kilt if you go looking for it . . . 'bout half way thru, maybe.

jerseyangel Proficient
"sh!t yourself thin"

Hate to say it, but if this were possible I'd be a size 2! B)

Archived