This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Mtndog Collaborator

Oh Judy and Amanda- POOPY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I have to do volunteer work. I'M SICK OF VOLUNTEER WORK!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah, let Lisa do it. Give it to Lisa, she'll do it.

I WANT TO BE QUEEN! Let them eat cake, I tell you! Yes, feed them cake!

I forgot to add the ;) My idea of your position as a volunteer was something like uhm....voluteer pedicure recipient :D and cake tester!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh! i'll do the volunteer work :D

and secretly climb the ladder until i become lady-in-waiting and then princess and then QUEEN!! MWAHAHAHAHAAA! :ph34r::lol:

until then i'm gorging myself on Queen Lisa's wonderful amazing gluten-free cake! :D see u later :P

Oh no- it's the reincarnation of Anne Boleyn :lol: :lol:

Ahh. where oh where have our psillies gone??????

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jestgar Rising Star

First practice for Oliver! Cover your ears Susie, musical talk. For almost three hours we sang Open Original Shared Link. I may hate that song now.

jerseyangel Proficient
First practice for Oliver! Cover your ears Susie, musical talk. For almost three hours we sang Open Original Shared Link. I may hate that song now.

I love that song!! :D

Love musicals :P

Commercial's over--back to "Desperate Housewives"......

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Well Landen is sleeping, John is in pain--he may be going to the ER soon, not sure if it is his appendix or what but he is in sad shape.....I'm worried

I am watching the Towering Inferno. Love that movie a classic!

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
Well Landen is sleeping, John is in pain--he may be going to the ER soon, not sure if it is his appendix or what but he is in sad shape.....I'm worried

I am watching the Towering Inferno. Love that movie a classic!

God Amanda, I hope he'll be ok

Will you have to take Landen with you to the ER

Keep us posted

Hi........all other sillies

Bev are you getting some storms

I sent them your way ;)

elye Community Regular

Good morning, Sillies!

That clip of yours, jess, should have had an SAR - - Soooozie Avoidance Rating. . . ..... :lol:

I've always loved Oliver, particularly the newest film attempt from three or four years ago, a British production, that was fantastic. Cannot say I love "Consider Youerself", but I do love "I'd Do Anything"...... :wub: Jess, are you playing the wondrous Nancy?

Amanda! Please check in and tell us about John. . . . .what's happened??

Taking Jack to The Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario today. . .... . .he's getting a CT scan of his head to try and discover what's causing his chronic stuffy nose.

Wonder if fear makes you produce more snot? Maybe he's suffering through some unspoken terrors. .. .. .... <_<:rolleyes:

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

John is still hanging in there....says it got a little better....But we will see how he makes out as the day goes on.

We were so late for work this morning, everything that could go wrong did. It was crazy!!!! So now we are both here.

Talk to everyone later on.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Jestgar Rising Star

I only do chorus parts in these things. Having any kind of actual role would require more time than I'm willing to commit. (That whole 'take responsibility seriously' thing of mine.) Job has to come first, and I don't necessarily work consistent hours, so I need to limit my other time commitments.

I watched 300 last night. Did you guys like it? I didn't much care for it. ...Although the entire screen full of half naked men wasn't unpleasant.

jerseyangel Proficient

Em--I'll be thinking about Jack today. Hope all goes smoothly :)

nikki-uk Enthusiast
That clip of yours, jess, should have had an SAR - - Soooozie Avoidance Rating. . . ..... :lol:

Look away now!! :lol:

Open Original Shared Link has to be my all time fave version of Oliver!

Taking Jack to The Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario today. . .... . .he's getting a CT scan of his head to try and discover what's causing his chronic stuffy nose.

Hope he gets on ok M :)

I watched 300 last night. Did you guys like it? I didn't much care for it. ...Although the entire screen full of half naked men wasn't unpleasant.

No...but I'm curious now :lol:

JNBunnie1 Community Regular
I only do chorus parts in these things. Having any kind of actual role would require more time than I'm willing to commit. (That whole 'take responsibility seriously' thing of mine.) Job has to come first, and I don't necessarily work consistent hours, so I need to limit my other time commitments.

"Wasn't unpleasnt"?

My vote for Understatement of the Year Award.

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Morning all

Good morning, Sillies!

Em hope all goes will for Jack today and you get some answers!

John is still hanging in there....

good news keep us posted

Patti

did you get you plants yesterday?

jerseyangel Proficient

Happy Monday, Sillies :D

1. The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.

2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian .

3. She was only a whisky maker, but he loved her still.

4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of maths disruption.

5. The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.

6. No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

7. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.

8. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.

9. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.

10.. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

11. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.

12. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

13. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other, 'You stay here, I'll go on a-head.'

14. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

15. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: 'Keep off the Grass.'

16. A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said, 'No change yet.'

17. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.

18. It's not that the man did not know how to juggle, he just didn't have the balls to do it.

19. The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium, at large.

20. The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.

21. A backward poet writes in-verse.

22. In democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your count that votes.

23. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.

24. Don't join dangerous cults, practice safe sects!

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Patti

wonderful way to start the day

too many good ones to comment

thanks

judy

Green12 Enthusiast

We have a Silly thespian!! I too LOVE musicals!!!

Jess, can I have yer autograph?!?!? :lol:

Commercial's over--back to "Desperate Housewives"......

I watched too Patti, what did you think?

I thought it was pretty good, better than Grey's (I was practically bored to tears with Grey's <_< )

Can't wait for Dirty Sexy Money :D

(I watch too much tv :lol: )

Wonder if fear makes you produce more snot? Maybe he's suffering through some unspoken terrors. .. .. .... <_<:rolleyes:

Yes, maybe it's much like the ear wax phenomenon :lol:

Hope all goes well with the testing and you get some answers :)

John is still hanging in there....says it got a little better....But we will see how he makes out as the day goes on.

I hope John is ok :huh:

:lol: Funny story...

Both Susie and I could only get through about the first 15 minutes! I'll let her tell her side, but I just couldn't get into it, and Gerard's beard and little braided thingy was distracting :lol:

Sillies!!!! I have a perdicament of sorts, how does one get Suzanne Somers out of their life?!?!? :blink:

I signed up for her stupid news letter like 7 or 8 years ago and I have unsubscribed about a million times, but never fail I keep getting the newsletter :huh:

I guess you can't ever leave her mailing list :o

Great Silly Patti :lol:

Jestgar Rising Star
Sillies!!!! I have a perdicament of sorts, how does one get Suzanne Somers out of their life?!?!? :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

elye Community Regular
5. The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.

:lol::lol::rolleyes:

"Wasn't unpleasnt"?

My vote for Understatement of the Year Award.

Well. . . . . after all, that was our Jess talking. . . . . . . . :lol:

I guess you can't ever leave her mailing list

OMG. .. . The quote of the day .. . . . :lol:

How does one get Suzanne Somers out of one's life?

This is most definitely a question for our Oracle.

Peoter?

So, took the Ripper for his scan. As he was being moved into position under the scanning machine, all strapped down and lying board-straight, little arms at his sides, I hear him say to the technician, "I have SO MUCH snot in my nose all the time. Will you be able to see it in the pictures? All packed in there?" :lol:

I quickly returned, "Uh, Jack... . . .. don't ya think you see enough of it all day, every day, in your kleenexes, on your pillow, your shirt sleeves....?.. . . ." :huh::lol:

Jestgar Rising Star
So, took the Ripper for his scan. As he was being moved into position under the scanning machine, all strapped down and lying board-straight, little arms at his sides, I hear him say to the technician, "I have SO MUCH snot in my nose all the time. Will you be able to see it in the pictures? All packed in there?" :lol:

I quickly returned, "Uh, Jack... . . .. don't ya think you see enough of it all day, every day, in your kleenexes, on your pillow, your shirt sleeves....?.. . . ." :huh::lol:

Jack is so cool.

jerseyangel Proficient

Aw Em--bless his heart! :D That's our Jack!

I've had two of those scans in the last 10 years or so--one of the things they noted is that the sinus that runs across the left side of my face is shorter than my right one. :huh: I don't look lopsided from the outside--you've seen me.... :lol:

Keep us posted on The Ripper ;)

tom Contributor
Ahem...(clears throat)

Me-me-me-meeeeeee...

Couldn't let this pass .. . .

HAPPY 2 YEAR PSILLYVERSARY!!!!!!!!!

(To pre-answer the inevitable question, I got bumped into outline mode or whatever, showing 1st post no matter which page you're on, and noticed the date)

jerseyangel Proficient
Couldn't let this pass .. . .

HAPPY 2 YEAR PSILLYVERSARY!!!!!!!!!

Wow--what a co-inky-dink, eh, Pataghumn??!! :D

Well, Happy Sillyversary everybody!!! 2 years...... :rolleyes:

tom Contributor

P.S. I'm not yet ready to fully participate & bring the psilly but will be trying to pop in some & keep up more.

jerseyangel Proficient
P.S. I'm not yet ready to fully participate & bring the psilly but will be trying to pop in some & keep up more.

You do what you can, buddy, and we'll be happy to see you whenever you drop by :D

Jestgar Rising Star

As long as we can cheer you at least a little, you are welcome to keep lurking.

Jestgar Rising Star

Oh crap, almost fergot

{{{{{{{TOM!}}}}}}}}

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Nice to see you.

Archived