This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Mtndog Collaborator

Psillies smoking the dubee again last night :lol: :lol:

Evidently so :huh: ... . . .. . . . .it says 'Fucus vesiculosus/Bladderwhack'..... .. . . .. . .. .. .. . .Is it just me or does anyone else feel like this is some kind of secret code and we're actually being verbally abused? :huh::blink::unsure::o

Lisa- :lol: Well I never- I've been told to piss off but never to fucus vesiculosus my OWN ballderwack!!!!!!!!!!!

gaaaaaaaaah must leave now..... temporarily of course :rolleyes:

final draft of that english essay due tomorrow, plus a unit test on 3 chapters in apush (AP US History) :(

at least i have lunch to study cram desperately as if my life depended on it <_<

Egads your majesty!!!!!! AP English- get thine arse to work! :P

Isn't he the convenience store owner on the Simpsons?

:lol:

The aforementioned can just fucus vesculosus bladderwhack for all I care. :P:D

leesa- :lol:

Yep- the fucus of bladderwack gets em EVERY time!!!!!!!! I think it's the fact that you have to whack your bladder! :P

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient

Mornin' sillies B)

Had to check to see what time Souczie actually went to bed last night :lol:

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Morning Sillies-

twas starting a reply and then my boss came and asked me to take a walk with her :( but it was all for a good thing--I didn't know that until we got to our destination. The Clinical Trials office has finally gotten its own lab and I am responsible for it. We will start using it in a month. One of my coworkers is my backup. So we went up to see it. This has been a long day coming and I am so excited it is here. There is a lot to do between now and then but oh so nice :):):)

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Morning all

must get moving but want to say thanks to patti and miss your avatar and hope you can put yours up again.

congratulations Amanda

couldn't happen to a nicer person

nice way to start the weekend.

love judy

jerseyangel Proficient

Amanda!! That's so great! :D

No prob, Judith ;) I have more pics on the PC upstairs, so I'll have an av again later :P

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
Amanda!! That's so great! :D

No prob, Judith ;) I have more pics on the PC upstairs, so I'll have an av again later :P

good i can't wait to see what you put up

jerseyangel Proficient

♫☼

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

elye Community Regular
Nope . . . I do believe that Oracle Peter was correct . . . Gus ate it!! . . . and just like most dogs, when they eat something they shouldn't, he barfed it back up. Now keep it someplace safe, because just like most dogs, just because they threw it up once doesn't mean they won't eat it again!!!

Ah. . . . . but wait! You may be onto something, Janet, but ya got the wrong dog. I am taking Elsie into the vet today for something revolting that's happening to her left eye - - conjunctivitus, I'm guessing....and as she is the one who eats amazing things, brings them forth and consumes them again, there may just be a connection. . . . hmmm .. . . .cursor gone, Elsie's eye starts running....cursor returns, eye holding its own, perhaps a little better. Must ask the vet.

"All right, Dr. Kline, I think I may have things figured out. The cursor on my PC suddenly disappeared a couple of days ago, and within hours, Elsie's eye began to look red and inflamed. . . ......She very likely consumed my cursor (she does eat bizarre items, so it makes perfect sense), and had some type of allergic reaction. The cursor's back, and the eye isn't weeping nearly as much"........ . .

Yep, this all phits perfectly. But mygawd, the implications...... . .I may have to designate our house a cursor-free enviornment. . . .......

:huh:

Jestgar Rising Star
Must ask the vet.

"All right, Dr. Kline, I think I may have things figured out. The cursor on my PC suddenly disappeared a couple of days ago, and within hours, Elsie's eye began to look red and inflamed. . . ......She very likely consumed my cursor (she does eat bizarre items, so it makes perfect sense), and had some type of allergic reaction. The cursor's back, and the eye isn't weeping nearly as much"........ . .

Dare ya.

nikki-uk Enthusiast

That would be the Official Emoticonstabulary, out of the UK . . . Nikki may have more pull with those blokes.... . . ..

:lol: Read that as I'd have to pull these blokes (ye olde English way of saying you've been 'lucky in love' ;) )

....e.g.

<man says to women in a bar>

'Get yer coat luv....you've pulled'

Psillies smoking the dubee again last night :lol: :lol:

T'was more about the mushrooms ingested B

elye Community Regular
:lol: Read that as I'd have to pull these blokes (ye olde English way of saying you've been 'lucky in love' ;) )

....e.g.

<man says to women in a bar>

'Get yer coat luv....you've pulled'

Wow. . .. .here I was simply suggesting that you may have more influence over their ERP (Emoticary Regulation Policies)..... . . but it looks like I've inadventently suggested that you sleep with the lot of 'em in exchange for a larger emoticon quota.. .... :lol::o

Um. . . ....

Would you consider moving in that direction?........ :lol:

Sounds to me like Elsie has a cursor intolerance.

You might want to get her tested for cursory disease BUT you must throw the cursor back to her if you do....it's VITAL she keeps eaten them until she's had the tests.

I hear ya, Nik. I suppose I now have many questions for the vet..... . . are there traces of cursors in other things? Can a cursor cross-contaminate other computer icons that she may ingest? If she's sensitive to one, may she have other intolerances? Could she react to a @, or *, or the troublesome + and = combination?

Must write these queries down . .. . ....

DingoGirl Enthusiast
WHAT one????

I luv CSI

I think I have errant teen fatigue

♣ ◘ ☺

Well, OMG, I SWITCHED, totally cheated on Grey's last night (I am sooooooooo sick of the stupidity of it, when I saw that there was going to be a bleedin' FLOOD in the hospital <_< I watched CSI, every minute of it, didn't even channel flip! Quite a good show......believe I am breaking up wif Grey's for good....... :o

Errant Teen Fatigue.......oh dear, Nik. :concernedface:

I believe this calls for me latest fave, FRESH-SQUEEZED ORANGE JUICE (from me trusty old juicer) with vodka. Be here around 6. <----- note how we can cleverly thwart the Emoticonstabulary now wif our little ALT smileys.........

Darn210 Enthusiast

SoohZeigh, you've had some fantabulous pics of WheeZill up lately . . . my complimnets.

So . . . do you think they're all there (OBX) now? . . . :wishingIwastherebutcan'tpossiblyswingonemoretripthisfall:

Making cupcakes for Skeeter. She's got three birthday parties within an 8 day period to attend!!! Jeesh!!! All of them serving pizza and cake. She gets to pack a lunch (so to speak) and gets a gluten-free cupcake with pink icing and sprinkles.

nikki-uk Enthusiast
Wow. . .. .here I was simply suggesting that you may have more influence over their ERP (Emoticary Regulation Policies)..... . . but it looks like I've inadventently suggested that you sleep with the lot of 'em in exchange for a larger emoticon quota.. .... :lol::o

Would you consider moving in that direction?........ :lol:

:lol: ...well now....might :unsure: .......what do they l☼☼k like????

I hear ya, Nik. I suppose I now have many questions for the vet..... . . are there traces of cursors in other things? Can a cursor cross-contaminate other computer icons that she may ingest? If she's sensitive to one, may she have other intolerances? Could she react to a @, or *, or the troublesome + and = combination?

Must write these queries down . .. . ....

She'd do best to avoid all

DingoGirl Enthusiast
SoohZeigh, you've had some fantabulous pics of WheeZill up lately . . . my complimnets.

:) thnx Giah-knit, were you out of town for her VP debate-viewing photos? those were quite popular :lol:

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how come there's now SCHWA on our alt-thingy page? I wanna use a schwa. Oh PETERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........................

jerseyangel Proficient
Nik said soup
Jestgar Rising Star

Brief vent. Went to my dermatologist. 9am appt, should be the first of the day, right? The assistant takes me to a room about 9:10 and says "Just so you know, he's not here yet. But he'll be here in 10 or 15 minutes." Excuse me???? I have to show up on time to my job! (OK, I don't, but just for arguments sake...). So asked if this is common? Today only? Always on Friday? She said, pretty much every day :o !!

WTH! I don't think I need an MD that doesn't feel the need to show up promptly for his own office hours! :angry:

Ok, thanks. Feel better

DingoGirl Enthusiast
WTH! I don't think I need an MD that doesn't feel the need to show up promptly for his own office hours! :angry:

:blink: what in hell? curious and RUDE behavior........

Oh sillies..........I feel a slight but distinct pall of MANCHESTER creeping in......... *sigh*

help................sillies GET OVER HERE stat (bring yer dogs)..............phun and screwdrivers for all.......all friends here are busy or out of town this weekend....................

harrumph :huh:

jerseyangel Proficient
Brief vent. Went to my dermatologist. 9am appt, should be the first of the day, right? The assistant takes me to a room about 9:10 and says "Just so you know, he's not here yet. But he'll be here in 10 or 15 minutes." Excuse me???? I have to show up on time to my job! (OK, I don't, but just for arguments sake...). So asked if this is common? Today only? Always on Friday? She said, pretty much every day :o !!

Ok, thanks. Feel better

This one I can relate to--my GP in Jersey did the exact same thing. No point having the first appointment because you'd end up sitting there for 20 minutes or so until she arrived and got herself together. Aggrivating :angry:

If they know they won't even BE there to see patients by a certain time, here's a thought......don't schedule them!! :huh:

jerseyangel Proficient
help................sillies GET OVER HERE stat (bring yer dogs)..............phun and screwdrivers for all.......all friends here are busy or out of town this weekend....................

If I could, I'd be there :D

curlyfries Contributor
Sounds to me like Elsie has a cursor intolerance.

You might want to get her tested for cursory disease BUT you must throw the cursor back to her if you do....it's VITAL she keeps eaten them until she's had the tests.

Thus the true reason behind all the colorful pictograms.............Elsie's cursory disease has given her a bout of D and she has shat rainbow heiroglyphics all over Sillyville! :o

..........Did she also happen to injest some Skittles?

elye Community Regular
:lol: ...well now....might :unsure: .......what do they l☼☼k like????

Gah!! LOVE these ☼☼ !! PHAB, truly. . . ...

Hmmm. . . . well, I found a shot of the bigwig Staff Sargeants of the Emoticonstabulary:

http://apps.newham.gov.uk/aboutus/Bigsunda...s/Policemen.webp

So...... . you can start with the bloke in the centRE..... . . ... . .. :blink::lol:

Jestgar Rising Star
So....got some $ eyedrops. . . . .And the end of this story, as always, is:

░░ CHA-CHINNNNNNGGGGGG...... ░░

░░ <-----coins falling from me pockets. .. ..--------> ░░

░░. .. ..... ... . . . . .. .. . .... .. .. .. ..... .. ..... . . . . . .. . . . . ░░

Yeah, would we do without our critters keeping us from frivolous spending by emptying our pockets?

Jestgar Rising Star

Open Original Shared Link

Does he say "Closer than my peeps you are to me"???

Green12 Enthusiast

You all have gone MAD

Look what you started Peter!!! Or maybe it's Erica?......since she has become Queen things have been out of control :lol:

But it has been quite entertaining, I have been GOL (giggling out loud) catching up on the last 5 or 6 pages, hee hee

Amanda, exciting news about the job :D

What else?

Janet, I want to come live at yer house. Fresh gluten-free baked goods on demand!!

Emily's missing cursor, cursor intolerance, cross cursor contamination :lol: Ouch, that sounds a bit painful with Elsie's eyes, hope those drops help :)

Excellent vent Jess!

Manchester!! I knew there was a word I needed to add into my vocab...that and "squicky" was it Patti?

Ugh, was bored to tears last night with Greys, I think I am packing it in as well Susie. How can something that was so good turn to such CRAAAAAAp?!?! I recorded CSI and have yet to watch it, as well as Eleventh Hour with Rufus Sewell (sp?) , yer countryman Nikki :D I have a slight crush on him, I know he was the awful boyfriend in The Holiday and played some pretty crooked characters in Helen of Troy, Knight's Tale, etc, but there is just sumfin about him....

Archived