Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

2,226 posts in this topic

...what about his thumbs? :huh:  Are they big, burly and bearded like the rest of him?  :P

Ads by Google:

...what about his thumbs? :huh:  Are they big, burly and bearded like the rest of him?  :P

My hand, curled up, fits inside his like it's a golf ball. I could draw a beard on I suppose.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...what about his thumbs? :huh: Are they big, burly and bearded like the rest of him? :P

Very good question.....

Hee! Bun and I posted at the same time!!

Thumbs check out--sounds like you found a good-un :)

Next time you two are together, Bughnnie, please take a pic of his thumb(s), and then clandestinely post it here....these are the kinds of things that we Psills ALL need to be apprised of...

I'll see what I can do. ;)

Next time you two are together, Bughnnie, please take a pic of his thumb(s), and then clandestinely post it here....these are the kinds of things that we Psills ALL need to be apprised of...

The Phlasher has spoken. Oh bay we must.

The Phlasher has spoken.

<snort>

The Phlasher has spoken. Oh bay we must.

Lol. I had to read that 3 times before I got it! Duh!

:P

The PHLASHER!  :lol:   :lol:         B)

flasher-2186.gif

For those that asked, looks like we do have a Youtube clip from some of the practices

For those that asked, looks like we do have a Youtube clip from some of the practices

Wow....looks awesome, Vynghscent! Superb sets and costumes....was that you, the bearded guy, at the end?

OMG.....DH's birthday in two weeks.....perfect timing.....

Wow....looks awesome, Vynghscent! Superb sets and costumes....was that you, the bearded guy, at the end?

Nope, if you recall I stated I run the cameras so not on stage.... :D

So i discovered a way to remove dark spots from my stainless steel silverware. I thought i could no longer use it due to it, and when my last spot free spoon became spotted, I decided to look it up. Apparently, if you make a paste with water and baking soda it removes them.

After a good hand washing, they (aka test spoon) look as good as new. 

So i discovered a way to remove dark spots from my stainless steel silverware. I thought i could no longer use it due to it, and when my last spot free spoon became spotted, I decided to look it up. Apparently, if you make a paste with water and baking soda it removes them. After a good hand washing, they (aka test spoon) look as good as new. 

Great! Bar keepers' Friend also works well for this! It's a talc type stuff.

Great! Bar keepers' Friend also works well for this! It's a talc type stuff.

Fixed up the last of my soup from last night and realized as i was eating that i missed a spot at the very end of the handle :lol:

Hmmmm....

Patteigh is leaking (not my fault......anybody had a phlipover?)

Bughnee is bangin' Yeti

Emmm is a disappointed phlasher 

I'm still suffering the side effects of pneumonia. Better, but still tired. Gotta get a new chest x-ray in a couple of weeks.

And now the good news....

HAROLD IS GONE!!!!!!!!! :D

Let me explain.....( and I will start from the beginning for all the newer psillies).....I'll try to keep it as brief as possible

Four years ago this month my son came down with leukemia. It was soon realized that he also had a growth at his brain stem of unknown origin that was in danger of bursting.

I flew down to Houston to be with him and my husband rode his motorcycle down. <_< (I told him not to....I had a bad feeling)

(Now, I must add this part to give you the full effect of this life-changing event in our lives)......When he arrived in Houston, he was in an accident and lost his right leg below the knee. :o  I left my sons hospital to be with my husband at his hospital, returning a couple days later to find my son in a coma, which lasted 18 days. We almost lost my son during that time. :(

The doctors couldn't test the growth for fear of killing him so they couldn't find out what caused it. :unsure: They bombarded him with antibiotics, and either that or the chemo slowly shrunk the growth.....named Harold. :rolleyes:  It has still been around as a small, insignificant lesion since then. But now it is entirely gone. B)

My son went into remission near the end of that same year, but his numbers still have not been completely normal.

Well....his platelets are still a little low, but his white blood cell count is normal for the first time. ^_^

And then there's Harold..........farewell :)

:D   :D   :D   :D   GOODBYE, HAROLD!!!!!!   :D     :D     :D     :D 

happy-times-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah! Lisa....doing the happy dance with you also!!!!!  I know it's been a rough couple of years.  I am SO happy for you. :D

Good riddance to Harold!

Leissague-- take care of thyselph :)

Leissague--

:lol:     Pattiegh, that's perhaps THEEEE bext spelling I've seen here.....  . ..   :lol:   B)

DEATH TO HAROLD!!!

Yayyyy!!!!!!!

YaY!!!!! W00T!!!!! Yay!!!