This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

TriticusToxicum

Lisa Mentor

...what about his thumbs? :huh:  Are they big, burly and bearded like the rest of him?  :P

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

• kareng

• jerseyangel

• VydorScope

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loey

Loey 271 posts

• kareng

kareng 222 posts

• jerseyangel

jerseyangel 212 posts

• VydorScope

VydorScope 184 posts

Posted Images

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

...what about his thumbs? :huh:  Are they big, burly and bearded like the rest of him?  :P

My hand, curled up, fits inside his like it's a golf ball. I could draw a beard on I suppose.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

...what about his thumbs? :huh: Are they big, burly and bearded like the rest of him? :P

Very good question.....

jerseyangel Proficient

Hee! Bun and I posted at the same time!!

Thumbs check out--sounds like you found a good-un :)

elye Community Regular

Next time you two are together, Bughnnie, please take a pic of his thumb(s), and then clandestinely post it here....these are the kinds of things that we Psills ALL need to be apprised of...

I'll see what I can do. ;)

psawyer Proficient

Next time you two are together, Bughnnie, please take a pic of his thumb(s), and then clandestinely post it here....these are the kinds of things that we Psills ALL need to be apprised of...

The Phlasher has spoken. Oh bay we must.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

The Phlasher has spoken.

<snort>
kareng Grand Master

The Phlasher has spoken. Oh bay we must.

Lol. I had to read that 3 times before I got it! Duh!

Lisa Mentor

:P

elye Community Regular

The PHLASHER!  :lol:   :lol:         B)

flasher-2186.gif

VydorScope Proficient

For those that asked, looks like we do have a Youtube clip from some of the practices

Jestgar Rising Star
elye Community Regular

For those that asked, looks like we do have a Youtube clip from some of the practices

Wow....looks awesome, Vynghscent! Superb sets and costumes....was that you, the bearded guy, at the end?

OMG.....DH's birthday in two weeks.....perfect timing.....

VydorScope Proficient

Wow....looks awesome, Vynghscent! Superb sets and costumes....was that you, the bearded guy, at the end?

Nope, if you recall I stated I run the cameras so not on stage.... :D

shadowicewolf Proficient

So i discovered a way to remove dark spots from my stainless steel silverware. I thought i could no longer use it due to it, and when my last spot free spoon became spotted, I decided to look it up. Apparently, if you make a paste with water and baking soda it removes them.

After a good hand washing, they (aka test spoon) look as good as new. 

kareng Grand Master

So i discovered a way to remove dark spots from my stainless steel silverware. I thought i could no longer use it due to it, and when my last spot free spoon became spotted, I decided to look it up. Apparently, if you make a paste with water and baking soda it removes them. After a good hand washing, they (aka test spoon) look as good as new. 

Great! Bar keepers' Friend also works well for this! It's a talc type stuff.

shadowicewolf Proficient

Great! Bar keepers' Friend also works well for this! It's a talc type stuff.

Fixed up the last of my soup from last night and realized as i was eating that i missed a spot at the very end of the handle :lol:

curlyfries Contributor

Hmmmm....

Patteigh is leaking (not my fault......anybody had a phlipover?)

Bughnee is bangin' Yeti

Emmm is a disappointed phlasher 

I'm still suffering the side effects of pneumonia. Better, but still tired. Gotta get a new chest x-ray in a couple of weeks.

And now the good news....

HAROLD IS GONE!!!!!!!!! :D

Let me explain.....( and I will start from the beginning for all the newer psillies).....I'll try to keep it as brief as possible

Four years ago this month my son came down with leukemia. It was soon realized that he also had a growth at his brain stem of unknown origin that was in danger of bursting.

I flew down to Houston to be with him and my husband rode his motorcycle down. <_< (I told him not to....I had a bad feeling)

(Now, I must add this part to give you the full effect of this life-changing event in our lives)......When he arrived in Houston, he was in an accident and lost his right leg below the knee. :o  I left my sons hospital to be with my husband at his hospital, returning a couple days later to find my son in a coma, which lasted 18 days. We almost lost my son during that time. :(

The doctors couldn't test the growth for fear of killing him so they couldn't find out what caused it. :unsure: They bombarded him with antibiotics, and either that or the chemo slowly shrunk the growth.....named Harold. :rolleyes:  It has still been around as a small, insignificant lesion since then. But now it is entirely gone. B)

My son went into remission near the end of that same year, but his numbers still have not been completely normal.

Well....his platelets are still a little low, but his white blood cell count is normal for the first time. ^_^

And then there's Harold..........farewell :)

elye Community Regular

:D   :D   :D   :D   GOODBYE, HAROLD!!!!!!   :D     :D     :D     :D 

happy-times-smiley-emoticon.gif

Lisa Mentor

Yeah! Lisa....doing the happy dance with you also!!!!!  I know it's been a rough couple of years.  I am SO happy for you. :D

jerseyangel Proficient

Good riddance to Harold!

Leissague-- take care of thyselph :)

elye Community Regular

Leissague--

:lol:     Pattiegh, that's perhaps THEEEE bext spelling I've seen here.....  . ..   :lol:   B)

DEATH TO HAROLD!!!

Yayyyy!!!!!!!

VydorScope Proficient

YaY!!!!! W00T!!!!! Yay!!!