This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

nikki-uk Enthusiast

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN LEE-SAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

:D <-----Regal smilie birthday totem

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jestgar Rising Star

g'mornin'

attempting to start the day with small furry creatures. They, in turn, are hoping I will forget that I've already given them canned food.

Probly won't be able to play aging today *sigh*. Have stuff that requires actual focus at work. I may print everything out and lock myself in the conference room with some highlighters and scissors. Maybe I can pretend I'm back in grade school and making a lovely picture for mummy to hang on the frig.

When I have to concentrate hard I like loud music :blink: so frequently people jus quietly close the doors to the room where I'm working and leave me alone :lol: Not sure if it's the 70's disco tunes, or my singing along with them...

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Happy Birthday Queen!!!!

I am sitting at my desk at work in my jeans today! My boss is a big Steelers fan and she said as long as we wore either a gold or black top we could wear jeans today. So here I am rocking my jeans and my new black sweater that I purchased at Wallyworld the other day for 10 bucks.

Oh and Shopping Spree this weekend at Sally Ann's! I have a coupon for 50% off clothes and shoes and boy one get one free as well. I love Sally Shopping. I am hoping my sister Tammy might bring my mom down to go to. We are big thrifty people.

Yes we got kittens little fluffy Maine Coon featured kittens such as Lucky. We may keep one but we will adopt the others out. My coworker wants one and I am sure I can find homes for the others. I will post pics when I can. We are going to name the new kitten Chance.

I have to admit since we moved Lucky has been extra snuggly. Always laying on or next to me....I have even had to start making room for him in bed at night.

Well time to start doing stuff!

Bye sillies!

elye Community Regular

HAPPY REGAL BIRTHDAY, QUEEN LEEEESAR THE OLDER!! (By a year)........ :D:D:D:D:D

What are your big celebratory plans today, Your Highness? There should be a birthday dance, for certain, at some point. . . . . ..... B)

Probly won't be able to play aging today *sigh*. Have stuff that requires actual focus at work.

Jess! Stop pretending that you're aging! You're right - - you must be acting young and vital in order to be productive in yer sciency mathS endeavors.....

:rolleyes::P

elye Community Regular
I have a coupon for 50% off clothes and shoes and boy one get one free as well.

Amanda. . . . . think this through verrrrrrry carefully .. .. ..... . after boy one, you honestly do NOT want a second.. . .. even if he's 50% off.... . ...isn't one enough???

:lol:

Jestgar Rising Star
[

Jess! Stop pretending that you're aging! You're right - - you must be acting young and vital in order to be productive in yer sciency mathS endeavors.....

:rolleyes::P

Amanda. . . . . think this through verrrrrrry carefully .. .. ..... . after boy one, you honestly do NOT want a second.. . .. even if he's 50% off.... . ...isn't one enough???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Apparently both Amanda and I need to play keyboard competent as well!

jerseyangel Proficient

HAPPY BIRFDAY QUEEN CURLYLISAFRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

harp1 Apprentice

Happy to play Happy Birthday on my keyboard right here - with alll the proper grand SFFZ and crescendos to a grand CLIMAX Susan

Darn210 Enthusiast

Susan's Climaxing????? Little bit TMI dontcha think??? :lol::lol::lol:

Happy Barday Birfday Qween CurleeFrize!!!

Saw the stalker bird today :ph34r:

<( .v. )>

| |

^ ^

blueeyedmanda Community Regular
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Apparently both Amanda and I need to play keyboard competent as well!

LOL---I didn't know that was a sillyville requirement!!!!

flourgirl Apprentice
Hey Sillies!! :)

No time for replies right now, but some good news ... ... .seems me brain's back over 50% <yay> & hopefully on a continuing UPswing. :);)

Yay for Taawwwmmmm the Scarecrow! ( follow the yellow brick road) :)

Kujo :wub: sigh

Stalker Bird still stalking! Love it. My neighbor had a pair nesting in her front door wreath last year. She tied caution tape around her porch to keep people off 'till the babies fledged! :D

Tis a Royal Birfday today!

Mandah is phrugally shopping. Hope you have phun and save lots of kash!

elye Community Regular

<( .v. )>

| |

^ ^

:lol::lol: Supoib, Jyagnitt!!

Methinks this bird may be infatuated with you. You need to step outside in one of these, and frighten him away fer good:

http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors...a/6994-main.webp

Crap, I would be scaring the sh!t outta anybody in that . . . . ...

flourgirl Apprentice
The last time we left the garage door open an opossum decided to take up residence......and he did not want to leave! :o:unsure::ph34r:

Made me remember the time I came home from work (late night), drove into the garage and saw cats eyes under an old coal stove I had in there. Don't ask me why I kept that old stove....it was ancient and in so-so shape. Was one of those things I kept simply because it was kool......and of no functional value. Anyway, I tried to get this cat out from under but it would not budge and only hissed at me. (sidenote.....I lived waaaay out in the country, and seems everyone dropped animals off at my house, knowing I'd take them in....many cats and several dogs). So I got a flashlight to see what I was dealing with....was a possum! Apparently he was NOT going to give up the new digs, and lived there for a while! I thought it was neat.....but could not close the garage door all the while.

Also had flying squirrels nesting in the roof (I had built a second roof over the old, so no harm was done). But that's whole other story. Hmmmmm, I guess I must be kinda nuts :P

Green12 Enthusiast

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO very far behind I am here with me Sillies, I did go back and sort of skim.....

Great news Tom is back at 50%, WOOT!!

I also thought Bev coined "Poopy Cow" :lol: .........Did Sarah poop in? Or was it just a Poopy Cow mentioned? We haven't heard from her for a couple of months :(

Welcome back to Judy!!!! Hope you had a great time in Cali :)

Belated welcome to Susan harp lady :)

I remember seeing something about someones cat losing furry peanuts....Jess and Amanda busy at work....huge snaugh storms, lots of shoveling.....hapygirl isn't happy???....Patti got the Diva treatment :lol::D

and a bunch of other important stuff I already forgot.

Carry on silly peeps!!!!!!!!!!! :D

jerseyangel Proficient
http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors...a/6994-main.webp

Crap, I would be scaring the sh!t outta anybody in that . . . . ...

That is hilarious! :lol:

Hi Julie <waiving me hand wildly> :D

One time when we still lived in Syracuse, a skunk got in our (attached) garage. We left the doors open overnight and it left on it's own.....never happened again, thankfully.

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

We had a squirrel come in the house once when I was a kid, and our dog was USELESS. She just wanted to play with it. The squirrel was bloody terrified. We had a big dog. My dad finally chased it out with a broom.

I has a owies!!! You know those canker sores you get inside your mouth? The white ones that last forever and hurt like a BIT**? It's on the inside of my cheek near the jaw, and the tendon leading down from it into the lymph node and the lymph node itself are BIG owies. Way more than the sore itself, which I can handle. It's not swollen, it just hurts. Feels like it's gonna pop whenever I bend over and the blood rushes to my head. This is wierd.

@@@@@@@ tumbleweeds............

elye Community Regular

Bunneeee has a huge festering thing in her mouth!! EEEEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Big Ottawa Hockey Tournament today.....Wildcats won the noon game 2 - 0, and they play again at 4. Sophie got the game Hustler Award (she's a goalie... :huh: ....tough to be hustling down the ice, but she'll take it!). . . ..

Going in to see my dad now.....not much change....he's not really better, but at least NOT worse. . . . . . . . ..I'll take that. :)

psawyer Proficient
@@@@@@@ tumbleweeds............

True dat!

Bunneeee has a huge festering thing in her mouth!!

EEEEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Snot big, is just a lil thing.......

. ;.',;.';,.';.,

PPPBBBTTTHHH.';,'.;,;.',;.';,

. ;'.;'.,;.';.,;.'

elye Community Regular
Snot big, is just a lil thing.......

. ;.',;.';,.';.,

PPPBBBTTTHHH.';,'.;,;.',;.';,

. ;'.;'.,;.';.,;.'

Mygawd, Bunnie....is this what you sound like when you're trying to enunciate words?? Um.......... . . . ..it ain't no li'l thing. . . . .. ..

Okay! Off to l'hopital! Carry on, quiet Psillies!

Mtndog Collaborator

Happy Birthday Yer Majesty!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Sillies!! :)

No time for replies right now, but some good news ... ... .seems me brain's back over 50% <yay> & hopefully on a continuing UPswing. :);)

Yeah Ptaum!!!!!!!!!! I know what it's like to have less than half a brain!

Oh, sweet, sweet Kujo!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: That poor little boy tho :(

Emily :lol: x20

The escapees who messed up :lol:

I'm leaving tomorrow a.m.!!!!!!! Yahoo!

Mtndog Collaborator

Me for 5 days Looked like a palm tree, lounge chair and waves till I hit post!:

/00\

/0 OO0\

/ o\

\

\

\

\

\ \ /

\ \ /-----------<

\----------------------

/ \

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jerseyangel Proficient

Have a great, safe trip, Bevvie :D Get lots of rest in the warm sunshine!!

Hope you have a nice visit wif yer dad, Em and that you're greeted with good news about his condition :)

Bunnie--ouch! :(

Yes, we're a quiet bunch today :P

Darn210 Enthusiast

Have a good time Bev . . . bring us back some warm weather.

Thaugmn . . . meant to say YaY about yer brain . . . are you doin' sumptin differnt??

BunKnee - ouch :(

I need a nap.

Archived