This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

VydorScope Proficient

This might be the only place I travel where additional usages of Altoids and poop humor are considered acceptable in the same thread....

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darn210 Enthusiast

GAH!!! TOO MUCH FUNNY!!!

I wouldn't want to sit up there on the throne.....

with everyone looking

:unsure:

at my ankles :ph34r::blink:

Oh no, not me :huh::o

I would need a gown in an extra looooonng.

:lol: :lol:

All Hail to the Queen. No tellin' what she'll make us do...like run or some doo-doo stuff. :rolleyes:

Lisa said *doo-doo stuff* :lol:

Try subbing in "eating potato chips" in place of that nasty ex word and it all works out just fine.

Hear!! Hear!! POTATO CHIPS FOR ALL!!!

Actually, there is likely only one poop type.... . . .... ....PU.

:lol: :lol:

Not me . . . I'm the Queen, that means my sh!t doo-doo don't stink.

Jestgar Rising Star

Not me . . . I'm the Queen, that means my sh!t doo-doo don't stink.

Queen Jaughnette the Fragrant? :unsure:

elye Community Regular

All this fecal chatter has made me think of a conversation that DH and I were having not long ago. While we were lying in bed one night, he suddenly asked, "Why do they not make all underwear brown-coloUred?" I suddenly realized that he was right -- various shades of beige into brown would make much better sense than the common white or light blue.......

So, I have been looking high and low, in all shops I'm in, for brown underwear. Off-white can be found everywhere, in men's and ladies'. Brown? Nowhere.

Sometimes great ideas befall us in the wee hours...

:rolleyes:

elye Community Regular

HEY! Lookit what I just found!

Open Original Shared Link

jerseyangel Proficient

Think of the time that would save, not to mention money and resources ;)

I have a pair of brown undies..... I like to match em to the pants / jeans I'm wearing.

Could I BE any more anal?

Darn210 Enthusiast

I have a pair of brown undies..... I like to match em to the pants / jeans I'm wearing.

I thought you were going to say that you like to match em to your eyes . . . :blink:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

kareng Grand Master

Could I BE any more anal?

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm laughing so hard the cat came to see what was going on.

Darn210 Enthusiast

Susie's two day reign:

Operation One-zie, Two-zie, Out Goes Soooozie.

:lol:

OK Pholks . . . I want me somma dat!!! Get postin' in a hurry and get me off of this throne!

jerseyangel Proficient

Susie's two day reign:

One of our phinest moments.....

elye Community Regular

OMG. .. ..Onezie, Twozie... . . ...Forgot all about this.. ....WHAT a battle cry! :lol::lol:

I clearly remember telling my outlaws about this.....we were all out for dinner, and I could barely get the story out, I was larfing so hard...... ..it was somehting like this -- "One of our dear, regular thread contributors became Kween on a Friday, and went out of town for the weekend, where she had no internet access......well, we rallied the troops and put up ONE HUNDRED PAGES of posts, so that her Psillyville reign was over in two days!! ! :lol: Absolutely incredible.....we were singing, putting up laundry lists, haikus..... . . ." :lol::lol:

Around the table, as I guffawed my way through this account, I was met with this:

:huh::huh::huh:dry.gif:huh:dry.gif:huh::huh:

Some people have NO sense of humour.... . . .....

mushroom Proficient

Susie's two day reign:

OK Pholks . . . I want me somma dat!!! Get postin' in a hurry and get me off of this throne!

But your Majesty, you just got there. Is there a pea under your cushion, perhaps?

And really, we are on page two already. You are hardly languishing ignored :rolleyes:

jerseyangel Proficient

Shroom has a point Jan-it....things are picking up around here under yer reign. :)

kareng Grand Master

Shroom has a point Jan-it....things are picking up around here under yer reign. :)

If Patti were to serve some of those cupcakes in her Av, I think we could attract more Psillies!

Lisa Mentor

YES! I was just thinking of those cupcakes yesterday. :D

kareng Grand Master

Perhaps we should bring the wine? ;)

celiac-mommy Collaborator

Hi B)

It's been a while! I really, REALLY miss yous guys!!!!!!!

mushroom Proficient

Welcome back, Rayshelle :D :D We've missed you too.

Darn210 Enthusiast

Hmmmm . . . Karen mentions "wine" and look who shows up??

Hiya Rachelle!!! Good to see you.

kareng Grand Master

Hey Russell! Welcome back!

Merlot? Or Chard?

I know I've missed a LOT! I'm going to attempt to go back and read through, but I have a feeling I'm going to be pretending I know what's going on :P

Short synopsis of my life in the past few months:

-Still not divorced :wacko: , guy is still crazy as ever, but I *think* we're getting close to submitting the final papers...

-Kids are doing amazing! 11 and 7 now and I'm closer to them than I've ever been :wub:

-dating the most amazing man that I've actually known since birth and we reconnected this year

-Still working at the same hospital

-Kids and I live in a 2 bedroom apartment so I share a bed w Maddie and she kicks

-my brother and his girlfriend just broke up so he's sleeping on my couch until he finds a place

-Simon the bunny is super fat and happy

-I think boyfriend and I are getting a dog :D

-I'm obsessed with pinterest!!!

I love you guys!!

Hey Russell! Welcome back!

Merlot? Or Chard?

Moscato. Or vodka. Always vodka ;)

psawyer Proficient

Welcome back, Rachelle! :)

jerseyangel Proficient

Some people have NO sense of humour.... . . .....

Ain't that the troof! :D

If Patti were to serve some of those cupcakes in her Av, I think we could attract more Psillies!

By all means, help yerselphes B)

They were delish--used Betty Crocker yellow cake mix since Jan-it said they make good cup cakes and homemade chocolate buttercream frosting. :rolleyes:

Perhaps we should bring the wine? ;)

Yes! :lol:

Hi B)

It's been a while! I really, REALLY miss yous guys!!!!!!!

Missed you too, Lady! So glad you are back :D :D :D

-I'm obsessed with pinterest!!!

It kinda confuses me :ph34r:

Moscato.

Poifect! :P

kareng Grand Master

Ain't that the troof! :D

By all means, help yerselphes B)

They were delish--used Betty Crocker yellow cake mix since Jan-it said they make good cup cakes and homemade chocolate buttercream frosting. :rolleyes:

Yes! :lol:

Missed you too, Lady! So glad you are back :D :D :D

It kinda confuses me :ph34r:

Poifect! :P

If we want to get thru the next 98 pages quickly, we will need to break these posts ups into individual posts. :)

Archived