This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Green12 Enthusiast

Oh no Janet! Now we have two all-seeing eyes going on in Sillyville.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mtndog Collaborator
Yes, all sillies can just move into the White House, right, Bevel? ;)

nightly psummits w/ movies, popcorn, absinthe, all kinds of silly banter, adn the chef making us gluten-free treats galore..........

Gawd help me......I just know that I'm goign to watch Tori and Dean in Hollywood...... :lol:

All Psillies report for duty Jan 11th 2009 (even if I don't win, we're moving in babeee!!!!!!!!!!

SUZZLE- NOOOOOOOOOO Tori and Dean!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a whiney sing-song kid voice . . . Emily started it!!!

But Jess, I must say, your molecularly biologiness is quite impressive and you should have a special, honoUrary PHD of Psilly . . . perhaps Queen Nickerler would bestow one on you . . . or maybe President Bubba.

Jess- you DON'T have a Phd (aka Pimps and Ho's degree :lol: :lol: )? I swear I think you DO! Well, you do now- ceremony this weekend at the beach (as long as Jess doesn't eat it!)

BTW, that topic (scared to read thread) is phascinating!!!!!!!!!!!

elye Community Regular
Oh just imagine the Inaugural Ball . . . I bet Chuck Norris would come.

and all those care bears

and the Marshmallows being phlung in the air!!!!!

Ahhhhhh, memories........... :lol::lol:

I think Carrot Top and Richard Simmons were featured in our last roundup....we should call them, as well.

...And the Hoff!!!!! Bev, you absolutely NEED this gentleman (!) on your campaign trail.......

Do you think there is a hot tub big enough for us all in the White House?

OH NO!! Soozle with 100 channels?? Are we about to lose her forever?!

sooo.... still havin' a good time in that fungus/cancer thread :blink:

Gad.....Must git me o'er there......haven't checked in on me own thread in about five hours! Talk about forum irresponsibility! :rolleyes:

But Jess, I must say, your molecularly biologiness is quite impressive and you should have a special, honoUrary PHD of Psilly . . . perhaps Queen Nickerler would bestow one on you . . . or maybe President Bubba.

Okay.....gonna brace myself, hold me breath and head over to Mathandscienceville in the Fungal Thread......... :rolleyes:

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Evening psillies!!!!!!!!!!

PHEW!!! Jules didn't leave (thank GOD!!!....love me hair twin :wub: )

...but what of dear sweet little Alex?????? :( .........I COMMAND she comes back to the (busty? :unsure: ) bosom of the psillies ...TOOT SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUBBA for president!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Amanda had TWO one liners today I believe!! :blink::lol:

...and OH -ME - GAAAAWD!!!!!!!!!.....Snoozle's got ALL the channels!!!!!!!!!!

GAHHHHHHHHhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I'm coming over for Mojitos, Trans fats, TRASHY TV (in me jim-jams :lol: )

Was there summat else???....oh yesssss....we MUST play nice now :D

GAAAAaawd - Nearly phinished packing :blink: - the most heinous of tasks <_<

Jestgar Rising Star

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
:lol::lol: Those are great Bev!!!!!! Me likes the "Can somebody please untwist me" :lol:

You have a great attitude about what is ahead with your lyme treatment, I'm rooting for you all the way!!!

:lol: Lisa, great shirt!

Emily, I am trying to picture what a big group hug all around face might look like........you might need to capture the feeling and emotion in a painting, or perhaps Bev could do an interpretive dance?

BUBBA for President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um yes, I do think possibly we are all going to hell in a handbasket (I kid!, maybe? :unsure: ), although the book I am reading right now says we are already in hell :lol:

Now I will refrain from making any more political statements or endorsements :lol:

Tori and Dean in Hollywood is a really good show......... :lol:

YAY, expanded cable for the Soozle!!!!! I am quite giddy over this! Now you will understand what I am talking about when I mention the stupid shows I watch, I'm dragging you down with me :lol:

DITTO to all Julie M said.............

i like the Torrie and Dean show........didn't think i would but he's so good to her.

she does seem like a sweet person and not .........well.........REALLY ..........spoiled..........just maybe alittle indulgent with her spending habbits :lol:

GOD what I could do in the thrift stores with all the mula.......$$

judy----off the the CVS again.........god i need some stock in the company.

Jestgar Rising Star

who are torrie and dean?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

nikki-uk Enthusiast
who are torrie and dean?

I dunno :unsure:

...so I googled it....had a sneaky feeling it was that girl from 'Beverly Hills 90210' ( :lol: Remember that!!)

Open Original Shared Link

I love trashy telly :D

elye Community Regular
who are torrie and dean?

I do believe they were the spectacular English Olympic pairs skaters that dazzled the world with two gold medals - -'80 and '84........

Oops. Nope......this was Torvill and Dean........ :rolleyes:<_<

....Methinks I'd rather be watching a reality series coming out of their abode, tho.......

Jestgar Rising Star
I do believe they were the spectacular English Olympic pairs skaters that dazzled the world with two gold medals - -'80 and '84........

Oops. Nope......this was Torvill and Dean........ :rolleyes:<_<

....Methinks I'd rather be watching a reality series coming out of their abode, tho.......

:lol: :lol: That's all I could think of.

Loved the Bolero ever since then

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

My gosh we are fastly approaching the new crowning sillies

Exciting News....John and I are looking at this cute little colonial house to buy....We both have fallen in love with it. Hopefully we can go tomorrow and view it. More details to come later.

Green12 Enthusiast
...And the Hoff!!!!! Bev, you absolutely NEED this gentleman (!) on your campaign trail.......

GAH!!!! This sentence struck my phunny bone just right! :lol::lol:

PHEW!!! Jules didn't leave (thank GOD!!!....love me hair twin :wub: )

Love me hair twin too :wub:

What does one pack to go to Turkey Nikki? :blink:

i like the Torrie and Dean show........didn't think i would but he's so good to her.

she does seem like a sweet person and not .........well.........REALLY ..........spoiled..........just maybe alittle indulgent with her spending habbits :lol:

I feel the same way Judy, Tori seems like such a genuine down to earth person. And Dean cracks me up, and their baby boy Liam, so cute.

Are you a figure skating fan Jess? I love figure skating, I even used to go to Stars On Ice when they came through town :ph34r: My favorites were Gordeeva and Grinkov the Russian pairs team.

Exciting News....John and I are looking at this cute little colonial house to buy....We both have fallen in love with it. Hopefully we can go tomorrow and view it. More details to come later.

This is very exciting news Amanda!! Keep us posted :)

Jestgar Rising Star

LOVE figure skating! I, of course, suck at it. The combo of grace and power is just phenomenal.

Do you remember Open Original Shared Link?

elye Community Regular
Do you remember Open Original Shared Link?

Oh, yeah! Suriya Bonaly had the most formidable, hugely defined bum I've ever seen...... :lol:

Man, she could skate.......

But no one, in my humblest opinion, has created as much magic as Kurt did here:

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Not sure if this will work but here is the link to the house

I LOVE the staircase....and it is so charming...I can see myself living here.

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
who are torrie and dean?

:lol:

I love trashy telly :D

:lol: me too

Oh Amanda......that's a big house and the price is amazing.

i love the opeing and the stair case too

i hope you can get it.

keeping fingers crossed.

judy

tom Contributor
IMO this is a public board and talking about other members in this thread, or making fun of someone who believe's differently, is something I don't agree with and I realize I am in the minority on that.

I gotta go along w/ Jewels here.

I cringe a little whenever other forum members are mentioned in a non-positive manner here. -_-

'What do you mean $200?'

Uh-oh! :o Susie's a future spinached couch-potato?

sooo.... still havin' a good time in that fungus/cancer thread :blink:

I saw that start to develop .. ..wondered if you'd regret stepping into a quagmire.

(I'd best go see fo' mese'f)

Hmmmm .. ...shall we make it 3??

That's associated w/ something besides Bo Derek in "10"?? :huh:

Hey Amanda, good luck w/ the house. Hope it's all you want it to be. :)

(1853!!! . ...back east is a different world)

<grrr I can't see pix2-10>

Darn210 Enthusiast

Very Nice, Amanda!! Good Luck with it. I hope it turns out to be all you want it to be. I'm sure Patti will head over to help you strip wallpaper, consult on appropriate coloUrs, and help paint. Now for the unsolicited advice . . . if it gets this far . . . make sure you get it inspected (most mortgage companies require it), but make sure you get someone that has experience with older homes. It would be helpful if they were familiar with the 1853 version of the ballcock . . . :huh::lol::lol:

elye Community Regular

Amanda! This looks like the most beautiful home! :) I fully understand how you would just fall in love with it. It's big, too.....perfect for a Silly Invasion....say spring '09? That'll give you time to settle in before we all descend on you with our absinthe, party games, etc. Nice big yard I see, as well - - great for Annie, Gus and Elsie, Angus, Josie......

Peter, can you bring the pizzles? :lol:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
who are torrie and dean?

:lol: :lol:

I'm not surprised that our scientist doesn't know who they are. I'm rather scared that.....most of us DO. :ph34r:

I love trashy telly

I KNOW.......come on OVER!!!!!!!! we'll drink mojitos in our pj's and watch ALL KINDS OF JUNK!!!!!! :P

(1853!!! . ...back east is a different world)

that is exactly what I was thinking. OMG - there ARE no buildings that old here, are there? Well.....wait....gold rush was 1849 in California.......they got some old' uns up north

It would be helpful if they were familiar with the 1853 version of the ballcock . . .

*snooooooooorttttttt* :lol:

Amanda! This looks like the most beautiful home! :) I fully understand how you would just fall in love with it. It's big, too.....perfect for a Silly Invasion....say spring '09? That'll give you time to settle in before we all descend on you with our absinthe, party games, etc. Nice big yard I see, as well - - great for Annie, Gus and Elsie, Angus, Josie......

Peter, can you bring the pizzles?

even bigger SNOOOOOOOOOOORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

psawyer Proficient
Lisa, you can hit the report button when you see something. It let's you write a note about that person's particular post. You can preface it with an "I'm not sure this is a problem . . ." kind of lead it if you aren't for sure. It goes to the moderators and then they can check it out and decide if it is actionable or not. The person in question doesn't know who is the one that reported them either.
The button is at the bottom left of each post that you view. Click on it to send a message to all the moderators at once (we use it to communicate among ourselves, and Scott uses it to broadcast info to all of us at once). Us mods will know who the report is from, but there is no way for the poster to know that they were reported, or by whom.

Amanda, the house looks lovely. But, as others have said, make sure that it is inspected by someone who is familiar with homes that old. 1853 was a long time ago--more than a century before I was born, and you are a lot younger than I am. ;)

Peter, can you bring the pizzles? :lol:
Yup, got plenty.
DingoGirl Enthusiast

Just lauffin' to meself, the word PIZZLE, I think, is highly underused.....I think it should be our goal to work it into as many threads conversations as possible.

Pizzle, pizzle, pizzle, pizzle, PIZZLE!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

and, in other news, I have decided to make a clone of Annie. Going to speak to my mom about this tomorrow, it's only about.........50 thousand dollars, I think, I"ll have her sell the house in Monterey to do this. Gail has also suggested that I might actually like to carry and birth Annie myself... :lol: ...this could cost a lot more. If any of you would like to chip in, well, she really is the world's most wonderful dog, and whoever puts in 10K or more can have one of her puppies.

OMG sillies.........I'm one week without the evil drug (except for the half tablet I"m taking daily now) and.....I am feeling so much better.........have stopped crying every day......can find humoUR in things......people have noticed a big difference......so sad it took me weeks and weeks to figure it out.... :(

<dear god - am I speaking too soon> :unsure:

thanks for putting up with me while I was gone. :wub:

BTW love Janet's boys photo of 'is eye. Part of his creative photography - I do remember one that made it seem like the car was careening, if I recall.......

tom Contributor
Gail has also suggested that I might actually like to carry and birth Annie myself...

:lol: :lol: :o

:lol::o:lol:

.....I am feeling so much better.....

Woohoo!! :)

johnsmom Newbie

[quote name='juliem' date='Aug 5 2008, 11:48 AM' post='453

IMO this is a public board and talking about other members in this thread, or making fun of someone who believe's differently, is something I don't agree with and I realize I am in the minority on that.

johnsmom Newbie

It would have been great to ask him for small printoffs of these images.....could keep one in me wallet. All those who ask to see current photos of the kids could be treated to, "Oh! You MUST see this latest shot of my brain"....... :lol:

Archived