This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

jerseyangel Proficient

Jess--call it "Rosie"! :lol:

Vey good timing--you wouldn't be able to vacuum for 6 weeks the regular way. ;)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darn210 Enthusiast
Are the Olympics goat free? ;)

***snooooooorrrrrrt***

Goat-Free . . . :lol::lol::lol:

You know, I need to remind you guys that I believe it was Jess that brought the yeti to the thread when she was pondering why Ghtaughm was yf . . . yeti-free?

Jestgar Rising Star

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Animals are our friends. I've though how much fun it would be to have a goat to eat the blackberry brambles around my house, but then, of course, I'd have to get a dog to keep the goat company, and a sheep for the grass, and it just spirals out of control from there.

Maybe a yeti to protect the chickens from the raccoons.

Jestgar Rising Star

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hugs Sarah!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Darn210 Enthusiast

Hi Sarah!! . . . I'm happy to see you here even if you don't post . . . just to escape a bit and see that we are still here and still being silly.

Hugs & Prayers!!

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi Sarah!! :D

Love you sweetie ;)

Ridgewalker Contributor

Hi guys.. just stopped in a for a few minutes. I'm at loose ends, I don't know what to do today. Going over to get more stuff, or starting to clear the stored stuff out of this bedroom seems repugnant... every step I take like that makes it all more real and permanent. I can't stand that.

I'm starting to realize that a lot of life was based on lies, and I know that means there's no going back... but I can't help still wanting it. Woke up this morning with tears already on my face, thinking over and over again, I want to go home, I want my husband back.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Hi Sarah

I see you posting!!

Jestgar Rising Star

Sarah,

I remember from my first divorce that the worst part was not losing my husband, but losing all the dreams and the plans and everything I thought my life was going to be. Somehow, realizing this made it a little easier. I knew that since dreams and plans were mine to start with, that I would make new ones.

You haven't lost yourself, although I suspect it feels that way at times. You are still you.

Darn210 Enthusiast
I'm starting to realize that a lot of life was based on lies, and I know that means there's no going back...

Well the good thing is . . . your brain is gettin' there. :) It will take longer for the heart . . . :(

Look forward; not back.

We're here for ya' . . . got sumptin' you need to bounce off someone or some help troubleshooting . . . we're good at suppling unsolicitated advice. Stay Strong.

:wub:

Jestgar Rising Star
. . . we're good at suppling unsolicitated advice. Stay Strong.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient
. . . we're good at suppling unsolicitated advice.

True dat! :lol:

My niece got baptized this morning in Italy. John is her god father and my sister Carrie is her god mother. I cant wait to see pictures.

anyway its off to house hunt see ya all later.

Mtndog Collaborator

Jess- You is one smart chick and emoticonically proficient :lol:

:wub: :wub: :wub: Sarah- We are going hold you up until you can do it yourself :wub: :wub: :wub:

I want one of those! My mom is getting one, the name is cute. Do you feel like you are living with the Jetsons now?

Do the Cha Cha with the roomba.

Jess- Just in case I don't "talk" to you tonight I just wanted to say good luck tomorrow. I hope everything goes beyond well. I hope you have a pleasant anesthetic experience. When I woke up from my gallbladderectomy, the nurse who was in recovery with me asked me how I felt. I scaremed "Drunk. I'm REALLY drunk. And I'm hungry!!!!!!!!!!!" she burst out laughing :lol: I actually LOVED getting the gb out. Felt GREAT after for many many weeks. I hope the same happens for you.

How will we know how it goes? <_<

***snooooooorrrrrrt***

Goat-Free . . . :lol::lol::lol:

You know, I need to remind you guys that I believe it was Jess that brought the yeti to the thread when she was pondering why Ghtaughm was yf . . . yeti-free?

Tee hee- "G*F" OS clearly refers to goat free ;) I know most of us are goat free but not ALL of us :lol: :lol:

What is yf? Yogurt free? Yeti free? Yucky free? yam free? Yoga free? Clearly we know Ptaum is yeti-free but what else is he missing?

Sarah,

I remember from my first divorce that the worst part was not losing my husband, but losing all the dreams and the plans and everything I thought my life was going to be. Somehow, realizing this made it a little easier. I knew that since dreams and plans were mine to start with, that I would make new ones.

You haven't lost yourself, although I suspect it feels that way at times. You are still you.

That's so true :( you haven't lost yourself- you've lost the life you thought you had, the person who was the man that you loved, but not YOU. You still have your dreams, your beautiful boys and the future. Now it can be what YOU and they want, without anyone else's imposition (except ours). :P

Darn210 Enthusiast
What is yf? Yogurt free? Yeti free? Yucky free? yam free? Yoga free? Clearly we know Ptaum is yeti-free but what else is he missing?

Yellow

Yacht

Yo-Yo

but the correct answer was yeast.

I am, by the way, yacht-free . . . ummm . . . and goat-free.

Bev is so right! and you know what all those little selfious things you spoke of, well you wont have to deal with those anymore. Now you can fullfill your dreams, as big or small as they may be. Don't let anything ever hold you back :)

This sounds harsh, and I am sooo sorry.....it seems better in my head :) I just can not find the right words....

Jestgar Rising Star
I am, by the way, yacht-free . . .

me too. And I'm certain that this is the true key to happiness and good health :sarcasticface:

Ridgewalker Contributor
Well the good thing is . . . your brain is gettin' there. :) It will take longer for the heart . . . :(

Look forward; not back.

We're here for ya' . . . got sumptin' you need to bounce off someone or some help troubleshooting . . . we're good at suppling unsolicitated advice. Stay Strong.

I'm having trouble with my email, sometimes it's working and sometimes it's not. But I do need something, something I didn't think I would. Has anyone kept all the emails and updates I've sent? It would help me keep dates straight about what was said when.

I am going to talk to a lawyer after all. I didn't want to, but the things he did and said today force me too. It makes me sick with sadness.

I went over to talk to him about not changing the kids rooms so soon. To give you the short version, since it's here instead of email... He said that I don't have a say in it, and he needs to make room to get all of my stuff out of his bedroom.

He's trying to make it out that I chose to leave. That I could have stayed if i wanted (by what means, I don't know.) He said I can have the house if I want it, but if I'm not putting money into it and helping him with the bills, then it's his and I have no say about what he does there.

He told me to leave. I said that it was my house, too, and how could he tell me to leave? He said that it's not my house because I'm not paying for anything.

There's more that was said... so unbearably hurtful.... I don't want to post it here, and I couldn't get my email working right.

If anyone has the updates I've sent, please try to send them to me and I'll let you know if they came through.

tom Contributor
If anyone has the updates I've sent, please try to send them to me and I'll let you know if they came through.

I just sent the ones I've gotten.

lovegrov Collaborator

Sarah,

I'm not usually on this thread, so you probably don't know me. But you absolutely need a lawyer for this. Do NOT give in to anything without professional advice. I have an SIL who had no idea anything was going wrong and then found out her husband had been having an affair for two years. For those two years he had also been hiding money and hiding how much he had been making (he made a few hundred thousand a year) in an attempt to cut down on what he would have to pay in support. Her lawyer found out.

Good luck

richard

tom Contributor

Good luck tomorrow Jess!

Hi & hugs for Sarah :wub:

Canadian Cottages haunted by native Australians? :huh::o

Yellow

Yacht

Yo-Yo

Yak-free & yodel-free as well. <_<

Hmmm GFCFDFSFYFVFCFPFSF etc

Maybe alphabet-free is a good all-encompassing term.

From Aardvark-free to Zwieback-free :blink:

Mtndog Collaborator
Sarah,

I'm not usually on this thread, so you probably don't know me. But you absolutely need a lawyer for this. Do NOT give in to anything without professional advice. I have an SIL who had no idea anything was going wrong and then found out her husband had been having an affair for two years. For those two years he had also been hiding money and hiding how much he had been making (he made a few hundred thousand a year) in an attempt to cut down on what he would have to pay in support. Her lawyer found out.

Good luck

richard

Sarah- Richard is a wise, good, and kind man!!!!!!!!!!!

Mtndog Collaborator

Uncle Ray in da house:

Subject: An old man, a boy and a Donkey

An old man, a boy & a donkey were going to town. The boy rode on the donkey & the old man walked. As they went along they passed some people Who remarked it was a shame the old man

Was walking and the boy was riding.

The man and boy thought maybe the critics were right, So they changed positions.

Then, later, they passed some people who remarked, 'What a shame, he makes that little boy walk.

'So they then decided they'd both walk!

Soon they passed some more people who thought They were stupid to walk when they had a

Decent donkey to ride.

So, they both rode the donkey. Now they passed some people Who shamed them by saying how awful to Put such a load on a poor donkey.

The boy and man figured they were probably right, So they decide to carry the donkey.

As they crossed the bridge, They lost their grip on the animal And he fell into the river and drowned.

The moral of the story: If you try to please everyone, You might as well.. Kiss your arse goodbye! :lol::P

Lisa Mentor
:lol::lol::lol: Good one Bev!!! (or Uncle Ray)
elye Community Regular
Mornin all

I got a Roomba! :D Those vacuum dealies that wander around your house and vacuum?

It's wandering around now, banging into chair legs and stuff and distressing the cats exceedingly. It's pretty noisy, but normally it'll run while I'm not home, so I can deal with that.

Ah, but Jess.....have you heard of the Woomba?

Open Original Shared Link

Emily, has Canada gotten a medal in furling yet? Or is that a winter sport. I can never remember those off-Broadway sports. :huh:

Hell, I dunno......hose furling......like a true Canuck, I'd be waaaaaaaaay outta any medal contention....... <_<

Canadian Cottages haunted by native Australians? :huh::o

We have Aboriginals here, too......though I believe now they prefer to be called First Nations People. Didn't have a run-in with the resident First Nation Elder ghost today..... just lay on the dock, jumped in the lake now and then, went out in the motorboat with my buddy and sang at the top of me lungs.......got up to dance and fell in.........but of course - - it's a canoe, not a cruise ship...........gawd. :huh:<_<

Jess!! The best of luck to you tomorrow.....will be thinking of you! Have you sang you farewell mantra to the big U? <_<:lol:

Archived