This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Erica94 Rookie
I have safely managed to NOT buy a puppy today, so far. :lol:

and BTW I'm so glad the trash was picked up yesterday, the stench of rotting carcasses in there was just getting embarrassing. :lol:

but soooooooooooooozieeeeeeeeeee that's no fun!! :unsure: go buy one!! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: what was the grand total??

awesome!! just found out how to do a spoiler

:P and i love how it just works around the smileys ;)

oh and if any of u are jewish, HAPPY YOM KIPPUR!! (there's another color associated w/judaism, right?? is it gold?)

Is that a burgling bugler or bugling burglar?

Pffft! :P This from the one who goes to bed at ....9sumfin? :huh:

Soooooooo, my interview was a breeze, as expected. I'm horrendously overqualified, almost even on a slow-brain day.

But part-time is all I'm ready to try.

Not sure when I'll hear back, but should get a better idea tomorrow. :)

it's a burgling bugler of course! ...... unless he's routinely burgling from Wall-Mart... :o *dashes off to check his pockets*

pffft urself!!! puhleezze :P *stereotypical teenage-girl attitude* i don't go to bed until 11:30! what about u? :P

and oh by the way, one does not "pffft" at his queen! :angry:

hooray! :D congrats!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tom Contributor

pffft urself!!! puhleezze :P *stereotypical teenage-girl attitude* i don't go to bed until 11:30! what about u? :P

and oh by the way, one does not "pffft" at his queen! :angry:

Begging your pardon, your majestical Majesty, but I was pftttt-ing Miss PseuzeeQueue, the early-to-bed one w/ the carcassy trash. :P

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
Patti - :lol: Yes, Judith (I LOVE when you call her that) has a mean cat, I think........or is it just aloof? quite a difference, methinks.......but I'm pretty sure that Nikerler has a mean, intolerant cat also......

Aloof my arse........... :lol: The damn cats tries to eat me alive :ph34r:

so much for our 'rescue' cat.............. :angry::ph34r: I'll pay to ship him to ya.......you want a kitty don't you?

I know Judith's cat bites.....poor woman has to be mighty carephul in the middle of the night.

Maybe tomorrow I'll mosey on up to the PC upstairs and try the new phun psymbols. :D

I'll send some photos with the blood running down Jim's arm next time if i have time before i have to find the turequet. :P

PATTI'S GOING TO ...........MOSEY ON UP.........TOMORROW............ :lol: CAN I COME AND WATCH??????????

edit--SEE TOM

HOW DID THE JOB GO.?

WELL I HOPE.

jerseyangel Proficient
(Did ya watch DSM last night??)

I phorgot to answer this! :lol:

Yes!! I really like that show--so soapy :P Last night, there was a definate emphasis on the "sexy" B)

Green12 Enthusiast
Julie and other laptop users...........well, you're just all going to have to buy PC's now, aren't you, to join in on the psymbol phun. :lol:

:lol: I guess so, and a perfectly good reason it is to buy one!

I'm wichya Sooz--I'd pay darn near anything for the perfect hair product. I looked into Ouidad, and a lot of it contains gluten. Wheat must have some kinda magical effect on hair :lol: cause it's in just about all the products I'm interested in.

Basically what it's come down to now is something that lathers and doesn't make me sick <_<:angry:

Me too, or three. If I found something that tamed this mane I would drop, well pretty much any amount (within reason :lol: )

Bummer on the Ouidad <_< , Susie peaked my interest in it.....I read something about the wheat protein smoothing out the curly hair shaft er cuticle er sumfin, which is what we curly haired want, smoothness!!

I am forever looking for the right product :rolleyes:

Soooooooo, my interview was a breeze, as expected. I'm horrendously overqualified, almost even on a slow-brain day.

But part-time is all I'm ready to try.

Not sure when I'll hear back, but should get a better idea tomorrow. :)

Tom, wonderful news!!!!! :)

Judy, this statement CRACKED ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erica, do you know how many emoticons one is allowed per post???

tom Contributor

I would expect Her Highness to answer "Yes".

:P:D

I think it's 20, btw

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Who else flashed to a sex-deprived Elaine Benes filled w/ the glee of a magical spinning tYres display?

:lol: :lol: :lol: This HAS been discussed here before, hundreds of pages ago........'tis one of me phay-vrets :lol:

TOM! This part-time thing sounds PERFECT !!!!!!!!!! I myself am doing a PT gig for which I'm overqualified - and under-confident. :( But - it's working out PERFECTLY and.........we start our grant-writing in November - hoping to WRITE ME IN for this job on a permanent basis.

Baby steps, my friend....... :)

and yes, I DO go to bed at 9 - sumfin', but don't fall asleep until MUCH later ;)

I believe he was fine once he started going to Janet's house.

*snort* :lol:

what was the grand total??

:unsure: of what? the dead carcasses? only two........... :huh:

and yes, they DO go pppffffffttt to the queen here in Sillyville. Get used to it. :lol:

and, for your FURTHER edification, the correct answer is 20. Twenty emoticons are allowed per post. Ptaughohgm was correct.

Begging your pardon, your majestical Majesty, but I was pftttt-ing Miss PseuzeeQueue, the early-to-bed one w/ the carcassy trash.

:lol: such a superbly-crafted sentence - - methinks Ptaum's gettin' his silly back :lol:

Aloof my arse...........The damn cats tries to eat me alive

so much for our 'rescue' cat..............I'll pay to ship him to ya.......you want a kitty don't you?

:unsure: Weezee is REALLY scared of big, mean cats.......Lauren's cat drew blood when it jumped on her arse................. NO BIG MEAN CATS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So no, Judith, please don't ship him to us :lol:

Bummer on the Ouidad , Susie peaked my interest in it.....I read something about the wheat protein smoothing out the curly hair shaft er cuticle er sumfin, which is what we curly haired want, smoothness!!

Julie, does the DRIED WHEAT product on hair make any difference? I'd sure as hell use it....... :unsure: Because, if it's DRIED, and it's on our HAIR, wouldn't it only hurt us if we sucked or ate our hair?

:blink:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

Judith, here it is

<---------------

psawyer Proficient

It has been a busy day, and when I phinally got on here, there was much catching up to do.

I hope I remember all the questions I need to respond to.

For those having trouble with Alt-7 et cetera, make sure that the <num lock> is on. If it isn't, strange things may happen. When num lock is off, the 7 on a the keypad is <home>. Some browsers (including Firefox) interpret <alt><home> as meaning, "get out of wherever I am, and take me to my home page." If you do this by accident, your <back> key or button will unto it.

Laptop and notebook users can access this functionality, but it is a bit awkward. Your numeric keypad is overlaid on the built-in keyboard. When activated, the keypad is formed by the keys 789/UIO/JKL/M becoming 789/456/123/0 respectively. Activation may vary on some models, but on most the toggle is <shift><scroll lock>. Activate the keypad, hold <alt> and type the number for the character, release <alt>. Enter more extended character codes, if desired, and the hit <shift><scroll lock> again to return to normal. On my ThinkPad, a light with the digit 1q inside an arrow is lit when the keypad is active.

I don't know where Emily's cursor went. Maybe Gus ate it when she wasn't looking. :lol:

My contribution to the menagerie is five cats in all, three at home and two at the store, and one fish. Each of the cats has, at some time or another been my avatar. Our fish is camera shy, and has never been photographed.

I'm outa here again--the season premiere of CSI is on in five minutes. :)

curlyfries Contributor
I am having a heck of a time finding shampoo and conditioner formulated for curly hair without wheat proteins (and soy, which I need to stay away from also)...

I also use Neutrogena on my artificially created curls.....the Clean Replenishing moisturizing shampoo. My conditioner is Biolage Conditioning Balm.......no wheat or soy anything, unless it's hiding under some other name.....................................but what the phark is bladderwhack??????? :unsure::ph34r:

SLEEPING!! you should all stay up later :P

ya know.......it's within your power to make that a royal decree :P

What is the running total ?

Hm....

Patricia 1 cat

Emily 2 dogs

Laura 2 cats one puppy

Julie 1 pup

Judy 1 kitty

Nikkerler 2 kitties

Curly Lisa 1 cute dog

Pieter 2 cats

Bev 2 cats 1 dog

Who'd my Lymie brain miss? 10 cats 6 dogs?

You forgot my 'what the phark is so funny' Tinkerbell!!!!!............she is not pleased! <_<

:lol::lol::lol:

The burgling bugler borrowed it cuz he was a bored bumbling bully.

♫♫♪♪ ♪♫ ♫♪ ♪♪♫

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
*snort* :lol:

:unsure: Weezee is REALLY scared of big, mean cats.......Lauren's cat drew blood when it jumped on her arse................. NO BIG MEAN CATS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So no, Judith, please don't ship him to us :lol:

Judith, here it is

<---------------

THANKS PATTI--i wasn't sure if you did it or me b/c i changed the size and it seemed to so but i think i twas you that got the job done.......your the best

OK SUSIE Q...............are you sure i can't ship you my precious kitty :P;)

Look at the fangs on this 30 # cat

He is 37" long when he stretches out and that's not counting the tail..........

This is one big cat with ..............BIG TEETHERFS........

happygirl Collaborator

and Momma Goose has a doggie, too.

I am tuckered out from this little one, let me tell you.

:D

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Judith, here it is

<---------------

:unsure::ph34r::o

Um..............whose cat is dis?

am so conphuzed :lol:

The burgling bugler borrowed it cuz he was a bored bumbling bully.

♫♫♪♪ ♪♫ ♫♪ ♪♪♫

:lol: :lol: good work, Leigh-suh

bladderwhack? :unsure: WHAT? :huh: are you puttin' that in yer hair? :lol:

THANKS PATTI--i wasn't sure if you did it or me b/c i changed the size and it seemed to so but i think i twas you that got the job done.......your the best

:unsure:

:o

as mentioned earlier............am so conphuzed........WHOSE CAT IS DIS?

JUDITH - - is this your big mean scary cat?

we don't want him

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:ph34r:

tom Contributor
I myself am doing a PT gig for which I'm overqualified - and under-confident. :( But - it's working out PERFECTLY and.........we start our grant-writing in November - hoping to WRITE ME IN for this job on a permanent basis.

I suppose I missed the post about what this is about. :huh: You do what? Or Shane does what? On set days? Does Oui-zee have a work ID? :huh:

DingoGirl Enthusiast

:lol:

no sleep for, what, two nights now, Laura?

oh dear. how about some Benadryl for the wee pup?

:huh:

it'll get better very soon. :)

DingoGirl Enthusiast
I suppose I missed the post about what this is about. :huh: You do what? Or Shane does what? On set days? Does Oui-zee have a work ID?

Oui-zee

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup, he's dephinitely gettin' his silly back! :)

will explain all else later ;)

jerseyangel Proficient

Suz--it's Judy's cat. You can tell by the fangs :lol:

Judith--you can copy it from my av and use it for yours if you want. It'll work now :)

curlyfries Contributor
Laptop and notebook users can access this functionality, but it is a bit awkward. Your numeric keypad is overlaid on the built-in keyboard. When activated, the keypad is formed by the keys 789/UIO/JKL/M becoming 789/456/123/0 respectively. Activation may vary on some models, but on most the toggle is <shift><scroll lock>. Activate the keypad, hold <alt> and type the number for the character, release <alt>. Enter more extended character codes, if desired, and the hit <shift><scroll lock> again to return to normal. On my ThinkPad, a light with the digit 1q inside an arrow is lit when the keypad is active.

Are there any Psillies coordinated enough to pull this off???.... . . . . . . . . ....sounds like that extra arm would come in handy. :P

The girl I interpret for joined a girls running club at school. She wanted me to stay after school with her.......it was quite fun. Don't know if I'll be able to get paid for it yet, but I might just keep going either way. I actuallyjogged walked tried to run ran with them. I can't remember the last time I ran....even to get to the other end of the hall......without my legs tingling really bad. I've also been playing basketball with the kids at recess! :D

They think it's a hoot! One girl was shouting to her friends that Mrs. H is trying to play basketball ! <_< ......I showed them!....My team won! :P

curlyfries Contributor
bladderwhack? :unsure: WHAT? :huh: are you puttin' that in yer hair? :lol:

Evidently so :huh: ... . . .. . . . .it says 'Fucus vesiculosus/Bladderwhack'..... .. . . .. . .. .. .. . .Is it just me or does anyone else feel like this is some kind of secret code and we're actually being verbally abused? :huh::blink::unsure::o

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
I am tuckered out from this little one, let me tell you. :D

:unsure::ph34r::o Um..............whose cat is dis? am so conphuzed :lol:

as mentioned earlier............am so conphuzed........WHOSE CAT IS DIS?

JUDITH - - is this your big mean scary cat?

we don't want him

:lol::lol::lol:

:ph34r:

i HAVE AN IDEA..........I'LL SEND VELCRO DOWN TO YA AND HE'LL CHASE YOUR PUPPY FOR EXERCISE AND YOU CAN RELAX.......UNLESS YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES...........CAN'T TAKE YOUR EYES OF MINE BEAST FOR A SECOND..........

SUSIE..........OK BE THAT WAY........ :angry::ph34r::P DID YOU SHOW WEEZEE HIS PHOTO?

DID SHE GET A VOTE ON THIS??????????? :blink:

Mtndog Collaborator

Ahh...madness in Psiilyville...methinks Queen Erica the Young is Siouxsie's younger sister!!!!!!!!!

AHA! NO EMOTIONICONICAL BUSTING!! here are the remainder of my emotionicons:

I love it- use em or lose em!!!!!!!! :lol:

Well you forgot THE WEEZEL, that's all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

:lol: :lol: she totally phorgives you and is giving you kisses already. :P

It's okay Lymie........... :lol:

As my friend Vicky says, I am retarded (brain fuzz, brain fog, brain death?)

Luckily me favorite dingo is forgiving and gives me kisses! :wub:

All hail the Weezel!

I think it's Judith's cat that is the mean one :lol:

And OMG look at that photo! Patricia! :o :o

Who else flashed to a sex-deprived Elaine Benes filled w/ the glee of a magical spinning tYres display? :wacko:

Ptaum!!!!!!!! You're here and you've got yer phunny! How are you pheeling? Happy about you, Susie and impending employment!!!!! Someone's gotta work around here!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Julie, does the DRIED WHEAT product on hair make any difference? I'd sure as hell use it....... :unsure: Because, if it's DRIED, and it's on our HAIR, wouldn't it only hurt us if we sucked or ate our hair?

Susie sucks her hair? She IS mad!

Leftover emoticons: 0

Erica94 Rookie
Begging your pardon, your majestical Majesty, but I was pftttt-ing Miss PseuzeeQueue, the early-to-bed one w/ the carcassy trash. :P

ahhh... all is forgiven :D

:lol: I guess so, and a perfectly good reason it is to buy one!

20 emotionicons per post my dear :)

I would expect Her Highness to answer "Yes".

I think it's 20, btw

yes indeed, tis still 20

:unsure: of what? the dead carcasses? only two........... :huh:

and yes, they DO go pppffffffttt to the queen here in Sillyville. Get used to it. :lol:

and, for your FURTHER edification, the correct answer is 20. Twenty emoticons are allowed per post. Ptaughohgm was correct.

:lol: such a superbly-crafted sentence - - methinks Ptaum's gettin' his silly back :lol:

:blink:

ick... really? i thought there were 2 rats and the bird and something else.... no? :unsure:

well! how rude :rolleyes:

yes 20 and 20 and 20

twas in phact quite psilly :P

:huh::lol:

ya know.......it's within your power to make that a royal decree :P

♫♫♪♪ ♪♫ ♫♪ ♪♪♫

ooohhh la la... hmm

I, Erica the Young, Queen of Psillyville, Officially Decree That All Psillies Must Stay Awake and Intermittently Present in Psillyville Until 11 PM EST.

always busted... parte dos coming up!

Green12 Enthusiast

20 emoticons? Seems kind of stingy if you ask me <_<

Hee hee, well I am extremely allergic to wheat and gluten and slightly to soy and since I have skin stuff going on I am staying away from anything topical as well with these ingredients.

Thanks Peter.......is this in English or is me brain just too wee to grasp any of it?? :huh::blink:

Oooh C.S.I.!! I have my dvr going, totally bummed it's on at the same time as Grey's, which I am losing interest in rapidly....so I might be joining you at this hour (well 1 hr behind ya) very soon.

I also use Neutrogena on my artificially created curls.....the Clean Replenishing moisturizing shampoo. My conditioner is Biolage Conditioning Balm.......no wheat or soy anything, unless it's hiding under some other name.....................................but what the phark is bladderwhack??????? :unsure::ph34r:

Thanks Curly Lisa, will check into Neutrogena and Biolage :)

Bladderwhack I believe is some kind of herb-age :huh:

But HAPPY tuckered, in love tuckered :wub:

It's almost like having a new born...and a toddler, all in one!!!

Erica94 Rookie
The girl I interpret for joined a girls running club at school. She wanted me to stay after school with her.......it was quite fun. Don't know if I'll be able to get paid for it yet, but I might just keep going either way. I actuallyjogged walked tried to run ran with them. I can't remember the last time I ran....even to get to the other end of the hall......without my legs tingling really bad. I've also been playing basketball with the kids at recess! :D

They think it's a hoot! One girl was shouting to her friends that Mrs. H is trying to play basketball ! <_< ......I showed them!....My team won! :P

ohhh!!! that's where the signing lessons came from :lol: :lol:

or does she speak a different language?

Evidently so :huh: ... . . .. . . . .it says 'Fucus vesiculosus/Bladderwhack'..... .. . . .. . .. .. .. . .Is it just me or does anyone else feel like this is some kind of secret code and we're actually being verbally abused? :huh::blink::unsure::o

:blink::wacko::lol:

:o it looks like an evil killer cat judy..... no offense ;) aha! i have found the solution! u can send him down here and i shall keep him in the black hole vortex that i'm sure has developed in my closet (or, more likely, on my bedroom floor where all my clothes are thrown) and he shall occasionally be pulled out to discipline the jester, burgling bugler, and my little sister :lol:

Ahh...madness in Psiilyville...methinks Queen Erica the Young is Siouxsie's younger sister!!!!!!!!!

Susie sucks her hair? She IS mad!

Leftover emoticons: 0

hmmmm........ an interesting idea but we do in fact live on opposite sides of the country.... GADS!! was i put up for adoption?! that explains why my sis and i don't get along..... SOOZIE DO U KNOW ANYTHING OF THIS?!

20 emoticons? Seems kind of stingy if you ask me <_<

i agree.... Skaught may we please have 50 emotionicons per post? i'm sorry for calling u a monkey!!!

Erica94 Rookie

gaaaaaaaaah must leave now..... temporarily of course :rolleyes:

final draft of that english essay due tomorrow, plus a unit test on 3 chapters in apush (AP US History) :(

at least i have lunch to study cram desperately as if my life depended on it <_<

Archived