This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

elye Community Regular

ONG.....keep thy name, Jerseyangel!! It is YOU, and for whatever the reason, it really suits you.

Um......ya could change it to... .. . . . .DEVA. . .. .... :lol:

Oh good....... :unsure: ...wait......WHAT is precipitation??????

Sounds like summat you do when trying to avoid a chore...

She hasn't done a thing ALL day....just lay on the couch precipitating! :lol: <wackl thoughts!>

:lol::lol:

Yep, moisture falling outdoors . . . . .. . but you're right, it does sound like somefin' a person would do . . .. . . ..I was just out shovelling the massive ridge created by the plow at the end of the driveway, and I was precipitating in me coat, for sure. . . . .

Made around

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikki-uk Enthusiast
Hey!! What are SQUIGGLIES?? A fantastic word. I thought that this is what we did when posting.....squiddley names suddenly appearing. . . . . .... :lol:

SQUIDDLEY's (

jerseyangel Proficient

I got Diva'd!!!!!!! :D:D:DB)

What cool experience! The stylist--who trained in NYC for this--did research last night on Celiac and which products if any that they have would be ok for me. :D It's done totally dry and wifout a comb!! Just her phingers and scissors. It's sculpted to me head :rolleyes: Not too short, but tapered to me neck in back and fuller in the front.

I did buy shampoo and conditioner--a brand I'd never heard of that is sulphate phree/moisturizing/no gluten ingred.

More later--we're at Starbucks having a spot of tea....actually Mark's having coffee...... :P

We got a call right before we left the house--it's being shown this afternoon :o I was not ready since the listing just went into the MLS yesterday......what a flurry of activity to get everything ready to be shown :lol: I figured we had at least a week or so.......

elye Community Regular

PATTI'S A DIVA!! :D:D:D

Sounds phab!! Av change immediately, puleeeze. . . . .

Jestgar Rising Star
PATTI'S A DIVA!! :D:D:D

Sounds phab!! Av change immediately, puleeeze. . . . .

!!!

Darn210 Enthusiast
Yes, how DID gian-knit get that wonderful curly thing in the MIDDLE of the page????? :huh:

Leesaugh and Soughzeigh . . . As yer typing in yer witticisms, look at the top right corner of your "editting/input" box there are several formatting icons including right & left justify and centering . . . there's spell check over there, too . . . as if that would help!!

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
I got Diva'd!!!!!!! :D:D:DB)

What cool experience! The stylist--who trained in NYC for this--did research last night on Celiac and which products if any that they have would be ok for me.

We got a call right before we left the house--it's being shown this afternoon :o I was not ready since the listing just went into the MLS yesterday......what a flurry of activity to get everything ready to be shown :lol: I figured we had at least a week or so.......

Alot going on today

can't wait to see your hair. Glad your dr apt was canceled........ :lol: don't know how you'd work it in.

Good luck in showing the house today.

when does Mark have to report?

Judy

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Mtndog Collaborator

Patti- WE WANT TO SEE YER DEVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you look ab fab!!!!!!!!!! :D

Snuggies- Tee hee- Kurt thinks I invented them.

Alright- so if the ice that fell all morning was not enough than it turned to rain and slushed things up.....tonight the temp is going to dip to 24....and then everything will be iced over again! I can't wait till spring till we get a driveway put in...the parking on street scares me during the winter....

Kurt literally skated down on driveway last night and landed on his arse......hard. He can't wait to get out of here. I've had nerve pain in me hands since October (side effect) so I'm not shoveling. I feel bad so I make him pork chops. Good trade!!!!!!!

What a freakin lou-say winter <raspberryphace>

:lol: Or in Laura's place, lemon face! :lol:

Not me..... :unsure:

Who in the Sam Hill remodels for a holiday????

Only the wackl, my dear, only the wackl. If I had the energy or the money there are MANY more things I'd do!

Evenin' Sills!!!!!!!!!!!

Jo Dog has an ophthalmogolist.....Psoozle is quite pleased that gian-knit takes this kind of care of her dog :wub: Yes, get her a seeing-eye mouse

JUDITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yup, can you beLEEVE how mean they were to me, in the dethroning?

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!! we really missed you.........

Love Leesargh's clarification. And yes, she probably already DOES think we're loose.

1. A seeing eye mouse :lol::wub:

2. I was NOT involved in the coup.

3. WE MISSED OUR JUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

4. We're NOT loose? You should see my downward dog baby!

@@@

@@@@@

@ :D @

This rocked!!!!!!!

Kinda sounds like the name of a cheesy private eye!

Shall I keep me name? What do me Sillies fink about this?? :unsure: Hadn't thought of this.......

Dallas Angel

Vegas Angel.............much worse.

You MUST keep yer name!!!!

Well, you're still jerseyangel even though you're in Pennsylvania . . . what's a couple of thousand miles more??? Plus, people shouldn't assume that Jersey refers to the state . . . you could be talkin' about cows . . . maybe you're the owner of a jersey cow named angel??? hmmmm??? Wait . . . have you actually ever lived in Jersey?? . . . do you indeed own a cow??

Yeah :lol: I don't own a mountain, or a mountain dog.

Or perhaps you've purchased a lot of Nikki's tatt Open Original Shared Link

Wow DID I MISREAD THAT ONE!!!!!!!! <snackle>

Are YOU the cause of the phrase...."POOPY COW?"

It's me favorite- much better than Holy S#$^t because really, why would the matter of elimination be holy?

OK- this may be one of those "you had to be theres" but I'll try. Every night Kurt tucks Angus and I in and our male cat, Simon, who is huge but spends most of the day reading philosophy (who knows- we NEVER see him) jumps up on the bed with us and kneads on my chest as close as he can get to my face. And he gets this look that is like I'm his mom. It's very sweet but a bit bizarre.

So last night, Simon's at it and Kurt leans in and says, in a wee kitty voice, "I love you so much I'm going to chew your lips off". I think I laughed so hard I peed me pantalones!

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

John informed me at lunch today that there is a litter of kittens living under my back porch.....tis may explain the constant meowing that lucky does around the house for no reason! John says they are little furry little things like Lucky with the big poof tails! Maybe we can keep one....but certainly not all. I am hoping to get pics tonight.

Mtndog Collaborator

Oh oh oh baby kittehs!!!!!!!!!! Can you bring them in to keep them warm? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Darn210 Enthusiast

Well don't let Nikerler get her paws hands on them . . . she has no will power when it comes to kittehs . . . well, on second thought, if you're having a hard time finding them homes . . . :P

psawyer Proficient
It's me favorite- much better than Holy S#$^t because really, why would the matter of elimination be holy?

So, this reminded me of something. You know my brother is a science-fiction novelist. He wrote a trilogy about a parallel universe where the Neanderthals prevailed and Homo Sapiens died out. A portal opens between Earth and its parallel. The Neanderthal society has no religion, and no concept of a deity. Their language is alien, and communication is only possible via an electronic device which all Neanderthals have attached to their wrist. The Neanderthal language has no words for any religious concept.

There is one scene where the point of view is from the Neanderthal, and he is listening to his translation device. It translates a human's exclamation as "Totally feces!" :lol:

flourgirl Apprentice

All right!! Dang it!!! I just wrote this really long, wunderphull post, was playing wif the emotokons and they threw me right off the whole site!!! What's wif dat? Are they under the employ of the blue google-smurfs now? Can't find that reply aneewhare! Hmmmph :angry:

Okay, I'll give it another go, so there!

There is one scene where the point of view is from the Neanderthal, and he is listening to his translation device. It translates a human's exclamation as "Totally feces!"

Totally Kool! I used to read a lot of Sci-fi in my younger days. Have we heard of your brother? Is he Mass Marketed? :P

Oh oh oh baby kittehs!!!!!!!!!! Can you bring them in to keep them warm?

Oh pleze, oh pleze, oh pleze? Wish I could adopt a couple of them! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

So last night, Simon's at it and Kurt leans in and says, in a wee kitty voice, "I love you so much I'm going to chew your lips off". I think I laughed so hard I peed me pantalones!

I burst out larffing at this....makes a great mental image! :lol::lol:

So Pahddi......this means you are selling your house? Will your new Kurly-Hare do be a good selling point? (just kidding :P ) Do you have an escape plan in place already, or winging it?

And where are you going? Are you gonna take us, too? :(

psawyer Proficient
Totally Kool! I used to read a lot of Sci-fi in my younger days. Have we heard of your brother? Is he Mass Marketed? :P

He was talked about some while back, likely before you started participating here. You were supposed to go back and read what you missed. I don't want to put his name here, or all kinds of strange search engine hits will pick up this thread. Open Original Shared Link

nikki-uk Enthusiast

UH-OH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me thinks I have a glutened child, I'm SURE he's had summat at school today....very moody .....when Tel picked him up from his youth club he was vomiting like the exorcist!!!!

We're NOT loose? You should see my downward dog baby!

:lol:

PULL that tummy into your spine!!!!!!

last night, Simon's at it and Kurt leans in and says, in a wee kitty voice, "I love you so much I'm going to chew your lips off". I think I laughed so hard I peed me pantalones!

GAH!!

Simon love!! :wub:

John informed me at lunch today that there is a litter of kittens living under my back porch.....tis may explain the constant meowing that lucky does around the house for no reason! John says they are little furry little things like Lucky with the big poof tails! Maybe we can keep one....but certainly not all. I am hoping to get pics tonight.

LA, LA, LA!!! I'M NOT LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!!!

All right!! Dang it!!! I just wrote this really long, wunderphull post, was playing wif the emotokons and they threw me right off the whole site!!!

Did you try the magic triangle???? :huh:

And where are you going? Are you gonna take us, too? :(

No fear Tear-ee-zar!!.....PadT always takes the sills wiv 'er......where ever she's laying her hat :wub:

harp1 Apprentice

The exorcist is not a pretty site. Speking of sites - did you guys vote for the stimulus package? I did!!!!!!!!! Susan

flourgirl Apprentice

Pieterr, thanks for the info. I'll have to keep a watch for his stuff. I'm always checking out new writers (new to me) and for something different than the same ol, same ol.

Niknik....I DID try the triangle.....but those snurky lil emotokons threw me right out of the park!! (well, er.....sumfin did) :D

I Waaaannnnnnt a Kittttehhhhyyyy.

Darn210 Enthusiast

For those inquiring minds that want to know . . .

The origin of Poopy Cow comes from our dearly missed and beloved Sarah aka ridgewalker . . . that was the expletive that she allowed her boys to use . . . and of course, as with all things wackl, we have now claimed it as our own.

jerseyangel Proficient
have you actually ever lived in Jersey?? . . . do you indeed own a cow?? :lol::lol:

Yes and no :lol:

I think you should keep your name!

If Patteigh has to change her name cuz she's movin, do I need to change mine if I let my hair go straight? :huh:

No, you gotta stay CurlyLisa :D

:o Are YOU the cause of the phrase...."POOPY COW?" :o

That was Bevvie ;) Right??

Patteighy!!!!!! You can NOT change yer name!!!!!!!!!!!

With a stetson?? :unsure:

B)

ONG.....keep thy name, Jerseyangel!!

You MUST keep yer name!!!!

You said "pantalones" :P

So Pahddi......this means you are selling your house?

Yep--goin' to Houston :o

No fear Tear-ee-zar!!.....PadT always takes the sills wiv 'er......where ever she's laying her hat :wub:

True dat, Nik :D

Poor wee Al :( Sorry to hear he got glutened--drat that school! :angry:

So it looks unanimous.....I'll keep me name :D . Much simpler fer me pea brain anyway ;)

jerseyangel Proficient
For those inquiring minds that want to know . . .

The origin of Poopy Cow comes from our dearly missed and beloved Sarah aka ridgewalker . . . that was the expletive that she allowed her boys to use . . . and of course, as with all things wackl, we have now claimed it as our own.

Why did I think it was Bev?? :unsure: I really miss Sarah :(

Darn210 Enthusiast
Why did I think it was Bev?? :unsure:

'cause it's something she would say . . . probably does say . . . in her offline(*gasp* is that possible?) life

I really miss Sarah :(

Me too!!! :(

Mtndog Collaborator

Oh Nikki- I am sorry about the exorcist vomiting child.

There is one scene where the point of view is from the Neanderthal, and he is listening to his translation device. It translates a human's exclamation as "Totally feces!" :lol:

:lol: :lol:

'cause it's something she would say . . . probably does say . . . in her offline(*gasp* is that possible?) life

I must protest- I say POOPY COW on here all ze time!!!!!!!!!

elye Community Regular

Amanda's got KITTENS under her porch??? Thank GAWD this is not happening in my life. . . .they would be in the house, taking over my entire life. . ......

:rolleyes:

Well... . . I read many posts on here wherein people talk about their pre-gluten-free BMs as being just this side of miraculous. . . . . . .... :lol:

POeter, Jack laughed loud and long at this dialogue in the book, and was completely fascinated by the absence of organized religion in the Neanderthal world. . . ....quite an interesting thing for everyone, particularly a child, to ponder. . . . . .. :)

The exorcist is not a pretty site. Speking of sites - did you guys vote for the stimulus package? I did!!!!!!!!! Susan

GAAHHHH!!! Stimulus Package?? . . . . Where?? I was issued no voting card fer this!! I can cast a vote for stimulation?? Um. . . ..... .wow. . . . ...so, the package gets passed, and. . . . .... .where do we go? Who's delivering? 'Cause this will absolutely decide how I am voting. . . . . . . ...

:rolleyes::lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

Hee! That's why I equate it wif you :D

Darn210 Enthusiast

No prostitution protestation required . . . I'm was trying to say that in addition to you using it on here, we can all visualize you using it when you're not on here. Do you?? Do you ever say something like . . . Poopy Cow!! I wish it would snow 'cause I was really wanting some pork chops tonight.

I must confess that the only time I use the term "Poopy Cow" is when I'm talking to me sills.

Archived