This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Hi everyone

How is everyone today? Wow didn't wake up till 2 pm today thought it was like 12 or something. Hey dingogirl that avatar you have are you crying with that glass of wine

or are you really just very very constipated? :D

Because Magnesium Citrate can clear that right up for you.:)

LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you getting funnier??????????????? Why, yes, I believe she is!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

No I am not crying into my wine, silly. :P I was laughing like a maniac. but I AM a little constipated. :ph34r::huh: Sounds like Magnesium Citrate can be a weight loss method.....if so I am quite interested (just these pesky FIVE pounds that I want to go away! harrumph! :angry: ). Should I try it? :lol:

SCATOLOGY ALERT - - - Last night I ate some of my faves - the Trader Joe's soy flax seed chips - - OMG - - - BIG PERNICIOUS GAS BOMB TODAY - - all day - - - the farts will not come out - - - - so I'm just carrying the bomb around with me all day. :huh: not so much fun.....constipated also......must go lay on side to see if things can be worked around in there. Back hurting again....ouch.....must recline.

[welcome to Susan's Online Whining Site. Please read at your own risk] :lol::lol::lol:

Rinne! hi there.....worrisome, this thing w/ your eyes! Wish I could help. Do get it checked out!

Donna - - the reason you wake up all night is because you must awake at the most UNGODLY hour imagineable!!!!!!!!!!!! For Pete's sake, humans are not really supposed to awake before 7 am, that is even slightly inhumane but certainly more civilized than whatever time YOU have to get up.....

Carla is right.......men can vote but the votes do not count. Suffrage, indeed. :lol:

Grump! Happy father's day.

Tom - - I think you need a bobo. [pronounced bow-bow] In our family, I called my security blanket as a baby my BOBO. Well, my dad and many other members of the family slept with a fan on (white noise).....the adults knew that this was THEIR security blanket. So, the fan also came to be called the BOBO. In our family many of us sleep with bobos on. I have three or four bobos - - in summer it is time to pull out the big guns and have the tall standing bobo out, blowing at high speed right upon me. I also have two travel bobos, and another medium bobo for portable use in-home. There is a noise machine for the wilderness, that is also a bobo. If the bobo is not enough, earplugs and eye mask are also utilized. the room must be very cool and dark, with a huge amount of whooshing air and white noise. If someone came into kill me, I would not know, nor would I care. :lol:

Tom (and Donna, and really EVERYONE!) needs a BOBO!!!!!!!!!!! :D

okay GArrison Keillor on right now.....must go into the cool, darkened room and listen...and yes, there will be a bobo blowing on me.

:wub:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DingoGirl Enthusiast
I still say it's destined to become a myth or fable. Future celiacs will say their cousin's teacher's daughter's friend knew someone (who was a friend of hers from choir) who SWORE she'd cyber-met this woman who could make a gluten-free donut last 3 wks!! :lol::lol::lol:

<"she swore it was true">

oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

very true, it's become mythic in its scope.......a donut for three weeks...

(shakes head, maniacally cackling.....)

CarlaB Enthusiast

Actually, I racheled that donut ... doctor told me no sugar and I ate it anyway. :P

It might be what's called photopsia. Not the almost fainting part. I'd have to guess that whatever caused that also caused the ferris wheel.

Mine was pretty small and temporary and not at all carnival-related.

Rinne, I've read on Lymenet about people having this type of thing. I think it's pretty common. My floaters look like 2 spirochetes and a cyst ... not technically floaters, all I see are the spirochetes and cyst. I am told that they cannot be ... but they sure look like them. The first time I went to Lymephotos and saw the photos, I KNEW I had Lyme because that's what's floating around in my eye

It's pretty quiet around here. The slow falling asleep isn't new.

The strange new part is that upon 1st waking, "back to sleep" doesn't seem to be an option anymore. Even after only 3-4 hrs!

This week I got more than 5 just once - the night after a tiring Monday following ~4hrs Sun nite sleep. (Oh wait last night got 5-6)

Regardless of how much more sleeping should be done, once I'm conscious the brain "wants out" like a poorly-trained Big Dog.

"Stay" doesn't work.

Yes, if I wake up past 4, I cannot go back to sleep. Strange thing is, if hubby is traveling I can. I generally sleep 8 hours now, but I used to have a terrible time getting to sleep and staying asleep. Fortunately that has improved.

Nights I can't sleep, I do what my grandmother suggests, I just lay there and rest. She says if I needed to sleep, I would, and that rest will be just as good for me, but if I lay there and worry about no sleeping, I'll never sleep nor rest.

Come to think of it, I started sleeping through the night when I started eating right before bed.

tom Contributor
I heard Celiacs often do not notice other allergies and sensitivities until they have been gluten-free for a while.

<raising hand> I'll testify to that!

dlp252 Apprentice
I still say it's destined to become a myth or fable. Future celiacs will say their cousin's teacher's daughter's friend knew someone (who was a friend of hers from choir) who SWORE she'd cyber-met this woman who could make a gluten-free donut last 3 wks!!

:lol: !!!!

SCATOLOGY ALERT - - - Last night I ate some of my faves - the Trader Joe's soy flax seed chips - - OMG - - - BIG PERNICIOUS GAS BOMB TODAY - - all day - - - the farts will not come out - - - - so I'm just carrying the bomb around with me all day. :huh: not so much fun.....constipated also......must go lay on side to see if things can be worked around in there. Back hurting again....ouch.....must recline.

Tom (and Donna, and really EVERYONE!) needs a BOBO!!!!!!!!!!! :D

:lol: !!!! Sorry to laugh at your misery, I think I WOULDN'T or COULDN'T had I not been there myself. :lol:

I have a bobo!! I have my sound machine! (not Miami) I think I was not meant to sleep. :P

Actually, I racheled that donut ... doctor told me no sugar and I ate it anyway. :P

Hum, nope, I don't think that qualifies as racheling...racheling involves massive quantities in a short amount of time...carlaing involves miniscule quantities over a longer period of time (or if your name is Rachel, following doctor's orders).

tom Contributor
...but you still do not get to vote. :lol: Carla is right...vote amongst yourselves, but it carries no weight. :P

Yeah u can talk like that NOW but my new civic goal is to be the Anthony B. Pseuzuhn of Rachelville.

And don't forget - I'm pretty close w/ a Judge u may have read about recently!!

(W/ no history of appeals, btw :P )

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dlp252 Apprentice
Yeah u can talk like that NOW but my new civic goal is to be the Anthony B. Pseuzuhn of Rachelville.

Knock yourself out suffragent!!!! :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

CarlaB Enthusiast

:lol::lol::lol:

This is a town run by women, do you think logic has any place here??? ;)

tabasco32 Apprentice

Hey

Remember all that talk of cookies yesterday? I bought some jeannies macroon cookies in a can. Should I have one, just one or even half of one? Please someone say yes!

jerseyangel Proficient
I still say it's destined to become a myth or fable. Future celiacs will say their cousin's teacher's daughter's friend knew someone (who was a friend of hers from choir) who SWORE she'd cyber-met this woman who could make a gluten-free donut last 3 wks!! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

CarlaB Enthusiast
Hey

Remember all that talk of cookies yesterday? I bought some jeannies macroon cookies in a can. Should I have one, just one or even half of one? Please someone say yes!

NO! Don't do it, it's not worth it!!!

tom Contributor
Knock yourself out suffragent!!!! :lol:

ROFL!

FakeAnthony would actually accept a SuffragentSpice moniker, but that's him, he's quirky that way.

AndreaB Contributor
carlaing involves miniscule quantities over a longer period of time (or if your name is Rachel, following doctor's orders).

Tee Hee :lol:

Reading right along everyone.......can anyone say chocolate!!! :D

Does anyone go through times when they are hungrier than normal?

I was reading one of Klinghardt's articles and he said high protein diet is not good for lyme. As we know, high protein is good for mercury and he also states is good for chronic mold. I would assume in that instance if you have both that you deal with whatever is causing the most trouble at the time. :blink:

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Just driving by.....totally behind on posts...will have to catch up later.

Its been a busy day....lots of errands to run. :rolleyes:

When I tumbled outta bed this morning the very first thing I did was take a ride in the Spiceship!! :D

WOO-HOO....I would love to start every day like that!!

Hope everyone is doing at least one thing to help themselves detox today....even you Tomatha. :P

Oh...Andrea....I totally broke my New Years Resolution today!!!!! :o

OMG....shoot me now!! I was doing soooooo good. <insert rows and rows of head banging emoticons here> :rolleyes:

I think I need EXTRA detox today. :ph34r:

AndreaB Contributor

This is what he says about the cd57

celiac disease 57: aggressive white cell, gets lowered by Bb via unknown

mechanism. Patients with low celiac disease 57 have more co-infections and feel

sicker, have more neurological symptoms and more immune problems.

Stricker MD recommends this as marker for progression of disease (

Ann Agric Environ Med 2002, 9:111-113)

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Hey

Sorry I cannot tell you to dive into the cookies.....even though I, myself would probably go crazy and no WAY could I settle for 1/2 of a macroon cookie....or ANY cookie for that matter. :rolleyes: But I know what it would do to me.....and so I'm gonna have to say NOOOOOO dont do it!!!

EEEK...I dont even think those cookies are gluten-free are they?? :unsure:

AndreaB Contributor

OMG....shoot me now!! I was doing soooooo good. <insert rows and rows of head banging emoticons here> :rolleyes:

BANG!!!!

Is this what happens when I don't talk to you for so long? :angry::ph34r::o

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Are Jeannies macaroons the ones that are gluten-free and come in little packages??

I cant recall the name of the gluten-free ones but I've eaten them and I reacted everytime.

They had honey, dried coconut and other stuff. All bad for me. :(

Rachel--24 Collaborator
BANG!!!!

Is this what happens when I don't talk to you for so long? :angry::ph34r::o

Yeah....I lost all control and I dont even know what I can blame it on. :unsure:

I didnt even eat anything bad....I feel fine......I just lost all sense of logic. :rolleyes:

I think Michelle wants to shoot me too. She said I'm gonna become more toxic now....that I knowingly poisoned myself. :ph34r:

AndreaB Contributor
I think Michelle wants to shoot me too. She said I'm gonna become more toxic now....that I knowingly poisoned myself. :ph34r:

Can't blame her. I totally agree with her.

I think Michelle and I would get along pretty well concerning you. :)

Mtndog Collaborator
Spiceship oh come on something better. How about Lymerdida. Yeah lyme+mercury+candida=lymerdida. Has a latin flare to it huh? Lymerdida Guadalupe.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: THAT is funny!

Just popping in to say hello. I actually had a DAY today- we went to a local farmer's market and then played skee ball where I CRUSHED my huby with the all-time top score of 310! MOOO HOO AH HA HA. We have a huge skee ball/Go Kart rivalry. I won!

Of course, all this was folowed by a two hour nap :rolleyes:

Rachel- I'm glad the Spiceship is working out for you. I wish I could tolerate heat...maybe in the fall when it cools down here.

So, about the Lymerdida and abx. I wonder about mercury but I can't really think of where I would have gotten major amounts (no fillings, but braces and seafood). I know my doc doesn't just do abx alone. I have a gazillion supplements I have to take- taking them is practically a full-time job at this point! Milk thistle, CoQ10, multivitamin, Vitamin C (I cut out the salt for now), an Immune Booster and Super Cleanse and Omega 3 blah blah blah.......

Rinne- I start plaquenil on Wednesday. Should I be scared? What happened?

Andrea- Yeah about the appt!!!!!!! :D Boo about the time :( Too bad you can't fly to it in the Spice Ship :P

OK- has Susie Q gone MIA on percocet? How can we sent out the dingos when they are her's? :ph34r::P

In regards to carlaing- I wish SO bad that I could Carla sunflower butter and chocolate chips (EL brand of course) but none shall pass my lips as I am a compulsive racheler when hungry!

dlp252 Apprentice
Hey

NO, don't do it!! :P I resisted buying a brownie today....resist, resist, resist.

FakeAnthony would actually accept a SuffragentSpice moniker, but that's him, he's quirky that way.

I kind of like FakeAnthony SuffragentSpice.... :lol: But, either one would do it for me. :lol: I bestow on you either one of those names!

Does anyone go through times when they are hungrier than normal?

YES!!!! Heinous!

Ooooh, sounds interesting! Worthy of confession even. :P

AndreaB Contributor
Ooooh, sounds interesting! Worthy of confession even. :P

Yah, I tried calling her to give her my 10 cents worth.....got no answer.

If I didn't know you were busy Rachel, I'd say you were avoiding me. :P:lol:

Think she'll answer if I only give her my 2 cents worth? :lol:

AndreaB Contributor

Here's another quote I thought some might find interesting.

Clinical tips from Dr Klinghardt

Most symptoms of heavy metal toxicity, mold exposure, Lyme disease and

parasite infestation often look identical. Here is a way to differentiate:

Tip #1:

Lyme symptoms worsen during and after successful mercury

detoxification (Hg-poisoning was successfully used as a treatment for

spirochetes. After eliminating Hg, the microbes recover before the host

immune system does).

Mold symptoms improve after successful Hg removal (mold uses Hg to

protect itself from the host immune system)

Tip#2:

Lyme arthritis affects the large joints, mostly knee and hip

Mold arthritis affects the small joints of the spine (facet joints) and of the

fingers

Tip#3: rythms and biorythms:

mold symptoms can flare up within minutes after exposure (ie visiting

someone who lives in a moldy home)

Lyme symptoms undulate with slower biorythms: 9-10 day cycles, 28-day

cycles . When symptoms come back, usually slow rise in intensity over 24

hours.

Worm and parasite symptoms worsen for 2-3 days during the full moon

(this is when they are sexually most active and propagate

AndreaB Contributor
Too bad you can't fly to it in the Spice Ship :P

:lol::lol:

Glad you had a good day and got a good nap to boot!

What is skee ball... :ph34r::huh:

Archived