This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

AndreaB Contributor

I bought some salmon oil last week.....haven't opened it. I know it's supposed to be good but now I'm thinking I should wait until the little guy is weaned. Sounds like it's an important part of detox as well and I don't want to go there right now. :unsure:

Will be taking it back in a little bit. It's Father's Day and Mitch is cooking french toast. Does that sound familiar to anyone....Talitha can help with that so that's what she likes to have for us. I just told Mitch he reminds me of my Dad since he used to always cook breakfast on Sundays.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mtndog Collaborator
happy fathers day to everyone~~~

Rachel-

what the H** did you do?

Ok first this cracked me up because it made me think of when I was little and wasn't allowed to sat that word so we said H-E- double hockey sticks!

Then Donna whips this out:

OMGosh, the suspense is killing. It didn't involve a yam and the most amusing aftermath did it?! Nope, sounds like whatever is being planned for next weekend...must involve something else.

Oh I am NOT even going to go there :rolleyes::ph34r: I shall behave.

I am so glad that Laura had a great birthday, Carla is having days and Patti and SusieQ have not abandoned us and our madness!

Julie- Hope you find good things to do with bro and that you feel better

CarlaB Enthusiast
Happy Birthday Laura!!!

Happy Birthday, Laura.

One of our kids was born on Father's Day. I went into labor in the night ... so we went to early Mass :lol: , then Adam totally surprised me by GOING TO BRUNCH! :o So I sat there, unable to eat ... went home, I refused to talk to the doctor on the phone and told Adam he could do it, but the doctor made me ... when he talked to me he could tell I needed to come in. A few hours later, Chloe was born. :) And she's a total Daddy's girl.

Laura, I'd bet you are a daddy's girl, too.

My friend did. It was from polyps. Seen on ultrasound. Surgically removed. No more problems.

I'm having some issues ... not the same though ... seeing the doctor on Monday. :(

CarlaB Enthusiast
I've been wondering if that's why we hadn't seen so much of you. :D

Yeah, Adam's been taking advantage of my feeling good and taking me out to work on house stuff. We live in an old house that needs renovation .... we've been picking out counters, flooring, etc.

I've also finally bought window coverings for our bedroom.

Plus, all the kids' baseball games, etc.

Then, the pool's open ... I can last an hour there. Sunshine is good.

I'm sure the next herx will hit me like a ton of bricks.

I've built up to all my meds, except still on half doses of Plaquenil. I'll increase that this week. Then the following week I can start chelating.

I haven't had babs symptoms in over a month, so I think they'll change me to Malarone this week. That will be good ... the weaker medicine has to have fewer side effects. Maybe the herxes will be easier ... on LN they say the babs herxes are the worst of them all.

tom Contributor
Now we are wondering about the fluorescent light in T's room and whether we should be concerned about that. I know mercury is in them, but don't know whether it's a problem unless they are broken.

Only a potential problem if it breaks.

If it does break, open enough windows to get airflow for the bit of vapors & clean up the glass & bit of dust w/ "disposable materials", so not a towel that you'll keep.

One CompactFluorescentLightbulb (CFL) has ~ 1/100 of the merc in an amalgam filling.

Do not vacuum it!

And use sticky tape to pick up extra dust.

<summarized from Open Original Shared Link >

:)

CarlaB Enthusiast

Totally off topic ... you know what Adam's grandmother did to keep her two youngest boys busy so she could get work done?

She'd put them in their high chairs, put maple syrup on their hands, then give them feathers to play with!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Rachel-

what the H** did you do?

Well...I can tell you this...it doesnt involve the racheling of foods, treatments or anything of that nature. ;)

FOR ONCE!! :lol:

Actually it involves my ex....the one that causes me stress (and not always intentionally).The one that I cant completely move on from cuz of this heinous illness holding me back. :(

As you guys know....I get physical reactions from stress...its just as toxic to me as say....alcohol or peanut butter. Probably even MORE toxic!!

I think the episodes of stress I've been dealing with all this time have definately gotten in the way of healing. I need to stay focused on getting well....thats my priority. So my resolution was to NOT put myself in vulnerable situations...to avoid people who are toxic to me. To not let myself get sucked into stuff that distracts me (in a not so positive way) from what I'm trying to acheive.

I was doing GREAT...until yesterday. :ph34r:

I called to extend birthday wishes...and probably next weekend I'll go to one of these parties....and probably the next day I'll be down...and upset about how this illness has taken so much away from me. :(

I think it robs me of my strength. When I was healthy I was always strong (probably too strong)...it would take ALOT to make me cry. Not so much anymore....certain things can knock me down very easily. I cant always control how my body reacts to stuff so all I can do is avoid situations that could potentially set me back.

I'm just not always good about that. :rolleyes:

So thats the story of my stupidness. :ph34r:

OMGosh, the suspense is killing. It didn't involve a yam and the most amusing aftermath did it?! Nope, sounds like whatever is being planned for next weekend...must involve something else. :P

Hey...I have been trying to eat more yams this week!! :o

I think I had 3 or 4. :ph34r:

Yeah...the sweet potato haze caused me to be stupider than EVER. :lol:

The more toxic I am the stupider I get. :rolleyes:

Dont know what my excuse is this time but the yams sounds good enough...I'll take it. :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Rachel--24 Collaborator
I'm still having some issues--the nausea and diarrhea came back on Thursday, but I was okay yesterday. I got set off after eating peanut butter, which I've never reacted to before. Who knows? Maybe it's a legume thing?...Isn't it frustrating when a "safe" food sets you off?!?!?

PEANUT BUTTER!!!

Yeah....I dont think anyone in this thread can eat peanut butter....although I KNOW we alll would love to rachel a jar of it right this second. :rolleyes:

Oh No! Not Peanut Butter!

Yes, Peanut butter may be cancer causing, but let's understand how and why and see if there is a solution here.

First, Peanuts are a legume, not a nut. They are low on the carbohydrate glycemic scale.

Many people are allergic to peanuts.

They do contain heart-healthy mono-saturated fats. Peanuts have about the same amount of protein as soy. Add protein to your peanut butter by adding brewer's yeast.

Next, conventional peanuts are grown with high level of pesticides.

Most conventional brands of peanut butters contain additives including sugar, hydrogenated oils, and emulsifiers. So first step is to avoid conventional peanut butter brands.

Organic brands have just peanuts or peanuts and salt. Because of this, they may separate the oil to the top. I turn the jar upside down for storing and then use my handheld mixer to mix it back all together. Keep organic peanut butter in the refrigerator once opened.

Finally, when peanuts grow, they can harbor a carcinogenic mold that contains aflatoxin. This goes for conventional and organic peanuts. In fact, peanut farmers have a disproportionately high rate of cancer. This mold grows on peanuts, pecans, pistachios, grains, soybeans, spices, walnuts and it can even grow on milk in warm humid soils. Aflatoxin is known to cause liver cancer.

A recent study found the highest levels of this toxin in health food store ground fresh peanut butters!

AndreaB Contributor
I haven't had babs symptoms in over a month, so I think they'll change me to Malarone this week. That will be good ... the weaker medicine has to have fewer side effects. Maybe the herxes will be easier ... on LN they say the babs herxes are the worst of them all.

That's great news that the babs load has been dramatically reduced!

Only a potential problem if it breaks.

Thanks Tom. :)

She'd put them in their high chairs, put maple syrup on their hands, then give them feathers to play with!!! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I was doing GREAT...until yesterday. :ph34r:

I called to extend birthday wishes...and probably next weekend I'll go to one of these parties....and probably the next day I'll be down...and upset about how this illness has taken so much away from me. :(

Maybe you should call me next weekend........both would be fine too. :)

In fact call me tonight if you can......I need to do my best to persuade you out of this. I'm sure Michelle will be doing her best too. :D I know you're gonna do what you wanna to though. :rolleyes:

jmengert Enthusiast

Ugh! No wonder peanut butter made me feel gross. It was weird, though, since I eat peanut butter once a week or so, but this last time, oh boy. And I buy the natural peanut butters, too. Oh, well--at least I'm not alone :)

AndreaB Contributor
PEANUT BUTTER!!!

Yeah....I dont think anyone in this thread can eat peanut butter....although I KNOW we alll would love to rachel a jar of it right this second. :rolleyes:

Mitch and I didn't test intolerant to it but Talitha and Micah did. We are all intolerant to soy though so we don't eat it anyway. If you have problems with one you'll possibly have problems with both since they are the same family.

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Another thing.....like Andrea mentioned with regards to gluten....reactions can hide behind other things. The biggest stressors are the most noticeable. Once you remove those...others show up...you remove those and even more things can show up.

It sometimes seems like a person is becoming more sensitive the more they remove problem foods from their diet. Usually the problems are not new ones....they just reveal themselves in layers....like peeling away layers of an onion. Its also called "unmasking". Some intolerances are hidden until they can finally express themselves when the bigger problems are out of the way.

This could be what happened with the peanut butter. Because you eliminated *other* things that were causing stress on your body...(like the supplements)....it now may become more apparant to you when you put that same toxin back into your body.

Suppose you react to molds and then remove your biggest source of mold exposure....your body will be trying to rid itself of those toxins and then if you add it back *in*.....your body will not be happy. It might react stronger then it did previously.

Just like once people go gluten-free and suddenly when they are glutened they sometimes feel it alot more severely then they ever had prior to going gluten-free.

Your body sort of "adjusts" when you are putting a toxin into it everyday. There might not be any obvious symptoms because the substance is always present in your body. Once you remove it completely....you might not be able to put it back into your body w/out a strong protest from your immune system.

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Totally off topic ... you know what Adam's grandmother did to keep her two youngest boys busy so she could get work done?

:lol:

I have a friend who had a cat that drove him a little nuts in the evenings, wanted eveyr second of his attention, so he would put peanut butter on the kitty's forehead.....kept him busy for quite a while. :lol:

OMG there were things I wanted to say, including

HAPPY FATHER"S DAY,

and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA,:)

and, I was just reading along and mildly chuckling to self over many things.....Bev's incoming/outgoing fart..... ha ha ha - -

and I am SERIOUSLY looking into Mag. citrate, because I haven't had a good poop in DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: what if I just take a leeetle bit??? and um, where do I get it, what is it, is it a vitamin?? what is this mysterious Colon Blow of which you speak? :unsure:

Because, I totally have a CARB hangover today - - you would NOT believe the amount of snacks I consumed yesterday......it was just a giant carb binge, something I hardly EVER do, and today......UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: Feel SICK!!!!!!!!!!! Pizza, cereal, tort. chips, yummy bread from Wh. Foods - - what was I thinking???????????????????

ON a happier note, pleased to report I created a new beverage last night, sick of my weekend mojitos (did not want mint yesterday), so I made this thing w/ fresh-squeezed lemon, pomegranite juice, sparkling min. water, fructose, and the teeniest bit of gin that I had left. SOOOOOOOOOOO yummy, it's my new refreshing summer drink and it is called the NO-JITO. :rolleyes:

these cocktails have magical restorative qualities (Donna!) and do no harm at all. Bev would be jumping on trampolines in NO time!!! ;)

MORNING ALL!!!! gotta do something to detox from carbs now........ugh ugh UGH is all I have to say!

seriously, I WANT this magnesium citrate - - -

and can I say the funniest two words I"ve heard lately are

LYMDERDIDA GUADALUPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: is that Rachel's spaceship?

and Rachel - - what about the yams? I might not have been around for that part.....

and RACHEL!!!!! get a HOLD of yourself!!!! the EX's are TOXIC, they really are! stay away, just stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

gotta go sit in an indian teepee yurt/sweat lodge now and beat self w/ sticks or something in a carb/toxin release ritual......

rinne Apprentice

Part 1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: THAT is funny!

Just popping in to say hello. I actually had a DAY today- we went to a local farmer's market and then played skee ball where I CRUSHED my huby with the all-time top score of 310! MOOO HOO AH HA HA. We have a huge skee ball/Go Kart rivalry. I won!

Rinne- I start plaquenil on Wednesday. Should I be scared? What happened?

Beverly, how fabulous that you had a day. :)

Glad to see that Carla could help you with the plaquenil question, I haven't taken any ABX for the Lyme.

today was the first part of my birthday celebration...parents came over, we went to dinner (Bev-at AG), came back here, had gluten-free cake and ice cream (cake made by mom, of course), and opened presents. it was absolutely wonderful :wub:....

Happy Birthday Laura, how wonderful that you were able to enjoy the party. :)

....Since I have been single, there is so much stress lifted off my shoulders. Its wonderful, I am finally taking care of myself and can relax, even in the midst of physical discomfort, I actually feel happy for the first time in my life, and pretty darn good, since I am working full time and going to school.

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling good about your life and it's nice to see you. :)

Happy Birthday Laura!!!

Happy Father's Day to all you daddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much better than my ordinary type. :lol:

..... It didn't involve a yam and the most amusing aftermath did it?! Nope, sounds like whatever is being planned for next weekend...must involve something else. :P

I'm still having some issues--the nausea and diarrhea came back on Thursday, but I was okay yesterday. I got set off after eating peanut butter, which I've never reacted to before. Who knows? Maybe it's a legume thing?...Isn't it frustrating when a "safe" food sets you off?!?!?

Hi Julie, glad you stopped by. :)

I am thinking you missed our almond butter discussion wherein many of us raved about it's virtues. I am thoroughly addicted and peanut butter no longer even tastes good to me.

rinne Apprentice

Part 2

Now we are wondering about the fluorescent light in T's room and whether we should be concerned about that. I know mercury is in them, but don't know whether it's a problem unless they are broken.

Glad to see Tom covered this so thoroughly. Just to add that antiques such as old clocks can have mercury in them and should be handled carefully.

As Tom said, never use a vacuum cleaner as it disperses it through the air. :( I was just reading about a mercury spill where they did and the consequences were the building having to be decontaminated.

YAY! I've been having real days lately, too ... which is why I haven't had time to be on here. :)

I can't take heat, but the sauna is okay. ....

YAY to good days!

I can't take the heat but sauna heat I can, I am thinking I need to get one of the ones Rachel has, our house is just to small for a room type and I know I would use it more if it was right here.

I could also start going back to the sauna down the street. <_<

Will be taking it back in a little bit. It's Father's Day and Mitch is cooking french toast. Does that sound familiar to anyone....Talitha can help with that so that's what she likes to have for us. I just told Mitch he reminds me of my Dad since he used to always cook breakfast on Sundays.

That sounds really wonderful Andrea. :)

Well...I can tell you this...it doesnt involve the racheling of foods, treatments or anything of that nature. ;)

FOR ONCE!! :lol:

Thank you, as you can tell we were all just getting nosier and nosier. :P:lol:

Well, maybe you are just well enough to be willing to feel worse? :ph34r: Or perhaps you are well enough to test your wellness?

I can't handle stress either and any kind of emotional drama makes my stomach hurt, I just can't go there anymore.

I'm sorry that there is lingering sadness, I hope as time passes it will too. :wub:

Clinical tips from Dr Klinghardt

Most symptoms of heavy metal toxicity, mold exposure, Lyme disease and

parasite infestation often look identical. Here is a way to differentiate:

Tip #1:

Lyme symptoms worsen during and after successful mercury

detoxification (Hg-poisoning was successfully used as a treatment for

spirochetes. After eliminating Hg, the microbes recover before the host

immune system does).

Mold symptoms improve after successful Hg removal (mold uses Hg to

protect itself from the host immune system)

Tip#2:

Lyme arthritis affects the large joints, mostly knee and hip

Mold arthritis affects the small joints of the spine (facet joints) and of the

fingers

Tip#3: rythms and biorythms:

mold symptoms can flare up within minutes after exposure (ie visiting

someone who lives in a moldy home)

Lyme symptoms undulate with slower biorythms: 9-10 day cycles, 28-day

cycles . When symptoms come back, usually slow rise in intensity over 24

hours.

Worm and parasite symptoms worsen for 2-3 days during the full moon

(this is when they are sexually most active and propagate

AndreaB Contributor

I have a friend who had a cat that drove him a little nuts in the evenings, wanted eveyr second of his attention, so he would put peanut butter on the kitty's forehead.....kept him busy for quite a while. :lol:

Poor kitty :(:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hope you can get yourself detoxed and feeling better. Tomorrow will be a better day.

I do believe the magnesium citrate is a vitamin.....or is that a mineral? :unsure:

tom Contributor
PEANUT BUTTER!!!

Not ME!!

I truly prefer my almond butter.

I did grow up w/ PB, and as an adult used to completely love my PB on toast. Everything about it. The smell, the 'mouth-feel', the partly melty parts on the hot toast, the anticipation of first bite w/ the crunch of good bread toasted, even the sound.

But that was then.

Now I :wub: my almBtr.

It would certainly COST a lot less, I'll give ya that!

happygirl Collaborator

So, should I not share that I can now eat peanut butter, and made Eric a frozen peanut butter cheesecake for his bday in April? :ph34r:

(i am actually eating everything but gluten, eggs, and edy's ice cream, which bothers me for some reason)

AndreaB Contributor
As Tom said, never use a vacuum cleaner as it disperses it through the air. :( I was just reading about a mercury spill where they did and the consequences were the building having to be decontaminated.

Hopefully we'll never have to deal with that. T's room has fluorescent lighting and Micah's has no lighting, nor does the master bedroom. The fluorescent was added to that room for some reason.

Last year I was having a lot of spinal clicking, like every joint was popping, it was very weird. I am thinking that it might have been mold issues but what has changed?

Maybe some of your detox and natural treatments put mold in a position to be better dealt with by your body. :unsure:

AndreaB Contributor
I did grow up w/ PB, and as an adult used to completely love my PB on toast. Everything about it. The smell, the 'mouth-feel', the partly melty parts on the hot toast, the anticipation of first bite w/ the crunch of good bread toasted, even the sound.

I always had peanut butter with syrup on my waffles.....Dad taught me that. Never did like waffles otherwise and haven't had them since we've gone gluten/soy free that I can remember.

For some reason we don't do well with homemade pancakes either so we just stick to french toast now.

(i am actually eating everything but gluten, eggs, and edy's ice cream, which bothers me for some reason)

WooHoo.....sounds like you are doing much better in the food department. That's a big improvement over last fall/winter. :D

AndreaB Contributor
Feel SICK!!!!!!!!!!! Pizza, cereal, tort. chips, yummy bread from Wh. Foods - - what was I thinking???????????????????

You weren't......just like Rachel wasn't. <_<

tom Contributor
SOOOOOOOOOOO yummy, it's my new refreshing summer drink and it is called the NO-JITO. :rolleyes:

Ahhhh it got named!! :lol: I thought pomegranate would get to represent w/ at least ONE syllable!

seriously, I WANT this magnesium citrate - - -

[scottishAccent]

"Look out Cap'n, I think she's gonna BLOW!"

[/scottishAccent]

Love the new avatar - but I see a dangerous chick in a martial arts stance.

("I'm like a stepping razor, better watch your step - I'm Dangerous! So Dangerous!" - Peter Tosh)

tom Contributor
If you have problems with one you'll possibly have problems with both since they are the same family.

I'm sure it can be true in many cases and it makes perfect sense but going by the 'family' used in biological classification, wheat is in the same family as corn, rice, millet, sorghum, wild rice etc.

I think between Family and Species is Genus, which would then be what wheat, rye & barley share.

I'm changing avatar again to a chart displaying the above. It might be too small to read here but a download & zoom could make it readable. Some1 plz let me know if it works.

I think today needs to be SAX DAY !! (w/ an A! ) :P

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Cuz the test provided no suitable amount of reliable information?

Going back to the 'marble in a box' & not knowing what color it is. Narrowing it down to "it can only be black or white" still doesn't make a correct guess any more likely than flipping a coin.

Its the Lyme Western Blots we're talking about. I got a couple IND's on my results. Since they were on very specific "bands" with regards to Lyme Disease I wanted to know exactly what it meant. MANY people told me it meant "weak positive".....that the tech saw something but it was not strong enough for him to label it a positive......but that it does suggest exposure and antibody production against the Bb bacteria.

That kind of didnt make a ton of sense to me cuz how could it be a "little bit" positive?? I went to IgeniX and talked to the lab director himself to find out everything about these tests and the significance of my results.

He told me that IND's are exactly what you're saying...they are neither pos. nor neg....they are inconclusive. Like you said..."no suitable amount of information."

But still if I went to the Lyme message board right now and posted my results requesting interpretation...many people would say that those IND's indicate "weak positives".

I believe the explanation the lab director gave me is more reliable.

I don't know whether Dr. Amy goes to the Spokane clinic at all or whether she visits other states that would take more time.

I think shes usually in Bellevue...thats where the new clinic that her and Elizabeth have opened is. Isnt that where you're going....or does Elizabeth have another clinic in Spokane as well?

I could be wrong but I dont think Amy is seeing people in other states besides her visits over here.

Maybe I'll call on Monday and find out. I can ask Dr. Elizabeth what therapies they both use. I assume any training from Klinghardt would be the same. He's where a lot of the psyche therapies came from as well. I believe the chiropractic part came from elsewhere.

It seems like there are so many different things to learn in the alternative treatments....and they're always coming up with new or more advanced methods.

The Dr.'s or practitioners can go and learn about the things that interest them...the things that they would like to incorporate into their own practice. Klinghardt offers courses for ART and teachings of other holistic or alternative healing methods. I think different Dr.'s will learn different things from him....depending on their interests.

Anna apparantly wasnt interested in going to the seminar to learn about LED...she went somewhere else for training on other things while Scott, Dr. Amy and many others went to Arizona to learn about LED. They have so many choices and it seems like they just decide on what interests them the most.

I'd be interested to know what you find out if you do call on Monday.

Dr. Elizabeth and maybe Dr. Amy use a program to create a diet for you based on your intolerances and whatnot. I am pretty interested in that.

I know that Dr. Elizabeth is a nutritionist. So she might put more emphasis on diet...I've never talked with Dr. Amy about diet or food intolerance. My time with her is more focused on detox, heavy metals and infections.

I've got to add that I'm excited about seeing Dr. Elizabeth.

I'm excited for you!!

What day is it on...did I miss that?? :unsure:

We do believe there is a lot of benefit from the alternative treatments, just not all of them. :ph34r:

Yeah....theres some stuff that just doesnt interest me at all but it could be that I just dont know much about it. I didnt know anything about any of this until I started going to BioSET...and that was only 8 months ago. If I had heard or read about ART prior to my experience with it...I would have totally dismissed it.

I still feel that way about some of the stuff that I have no experience with...but some stuff does interest me alot....like the LED.

I didnt want to go to Bioset at all (I was pretty negative about it)....but I just did what Dr. S. suggested and now I'm happy that I did. :)

I figure I'll just try stuff and if I dont find it beneficial to me I just wont do it again.

rinne Apprentice

She'd put them in their high chairs, put maple syrup on their hands, then give them feathers to play with!!!

My mother left me with my father one day and returned to find that I had decorated the lower level of the house in kleenex, apparently I discovered my decorating and cooking skills at once. I used honey for glue. :lol:

Sadly, I think I must have had my hands smacked rather hard for that because even today I cannot tolerate sticky hands. :(:lol:

PEANUT BUTTER!!!

Not me anymore, I love my almond butter.

Suppose you react to molds and then remove your biggest source of mold exposure....your body will be trying to rid itself of those toxins and then if you add it back *in*.....your body will not be happy. It might react stronger then it did previously.

I think it is important to pay attention to how foods taste to you, I am thinking our tastebuds are the first line of defense and that we have forgotten how to pay attention to what they are telling us.

I had mentioned a while ago that I no longer like the taste of potatoes and I always loved potatoes before or so I thought, maybe I just loved the butter and salt. :rolleyes: Likewise with peanut butter, I actually do not like the way it tastes anymore.

It seems that removing something from my diet for a while gives my taste buds a chance to experience foods as if for the first time.

I watched a friend of mine try to feed her granddaughter a sandwhich, this little girl was eating everything on the table but the sandwhich but finally just to please her grandmother she ate some of the sandwhich. :( Her father has major health issues. I did talk to my friend about this afterwards.

I think that as infants our natural intelligence in terms of what foods are good for us and what aren't are over ridden by what is considered a standard diet.

LYMDERDIDA GUADALUPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: is that Rachel's spaceship?

I love the Spice Ship, I think LYMERDIDA GUADALUPE should be a distress call. :lol:

Glad your back is better, sorry you abused yourself. :(:P:lol:

I did too, well just a little, I stopped at three bars which is practically carlaing for me. :lol:

Not ME!!

I truly prefer my almond butter.

But that was then.

Now I :wub: my almBtr.

It would certainly COST a lot less, I'll give ya that!

Ditto. :)

So, should I not share that I can now eat peanut butter, and made Eric a frozen peanut butter cheesecake for his bday in April? :ph34r:

No, you can be peanut butter spice if you like. :lol:

Maybe some of your detox and natural treatments put mold in a position to be better dealt with by your body. :unsure:

I'm thinking the same thing but it just makes me wonder if I had some exposure to molds that triggered that reaction or if it was just a level of toxicity had been reached and I tipped over. :unsure:

Archived