Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

laurelfla

I'm Engaged!

hi, all!

i hope someone still remembers me... it's been a while since i posted! anyway, i went to Puerto Rico with my boyfriend to visit his family and he popped the question on Jan 1 shortly after midnight!! he is the most wonderful man who actually says he likes my gluten free bread and pancakes and whatnot better than the gluteny stuff! so now i'm planning a gluten-free reception for December and looking at cruise options for the honeymoon. i've come a long way since diagnosis! ;) i just wanted to share my news! thanks for reading.

diagnosed 8/05 through positive bloodwork & biopsy

gluten-free since then!

"Those who are willing to be vulnerable move among mysteries." Theodore Roethke

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

SOOO Happy for You! What a wonderful new time ahead for you. Enjoy every minute. :)

Lisa

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Congratulations!!!! Enjoy this new part of your life. The most fun is shopping for the dress :)

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif

Yes, I remember you!

Congratulations! That is definitely a keeper....a man who loves your food. I wish you much gluten free happiness :)

Stick around...hope to see around more often.

Laura

Congrats!! Its a great and exciting time of your life. Even when it gets hectic, relish every moment of it.. its a once in a lifetime opportunity!!!

Stephanie

Gluten free since October 05

son born severly premature due to

celiac

"True love stories never end" Richard Bach

"Did you ever stop thinking and forget to start again?" AA Milne

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" AA Milne

Swimming Instructor #2 and Town Crier of Rachelville

hi, all!

i hope someone still remembers me... it's been a while since i posted! anyway, i went to Puerto Rico with my boyfriend to visit his family and he popped the question on Jan 1 shortly after midnight!! he is the most wonderful man who actually says he likes my gluten free bread and pancakes and whatnot better than the gluteny stuff! so now i'm planning a gluten-free reception for December and looking at cruise options for the honeymoon. i've come a long way since diagnosis! ;) i just wanted to share my news! thanks for reading.

Congratulations!!!!! What a great guy he sounds like!

Yes--I remember you :D

Congratulations on the engagement! I'm so glad everything is going well for you. :)

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

hi, all!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EnteroLab test positive for gluten intolerence and 2 gluten intolerence and celiac genes

DQ2 and DQ3 sub type DQ7 in December 2005

Gluten-free since Enterolab test, December 2, 2005.

Lame Advertisement Test positive for gluten intolerence in Sept 2005.

THEN found out that my fathers mother had nontropical sprue, she passed away at 40 from (stomach) cancer, had holes in her intestines when they caught it. I had no idea....

congrats!!! :) . I remember u! (mostly because one of my closest internet best friends is from gainesville lol)

~ lisa ~

...Flames vs. Panthers, and Lifehouse, were best experiences OF MY LIFE!!...

...26 years old...

...Look in my forum profile for ways to read my public sports articles...

R.I.P. Uncle Gus (Sept. 21, 1971 - Oct. 2, 2004) ... R.I.P. Baba (Oct. 12, 1911 - Feb. 28, 2006) ... R.I.P. Uncle Lawrence (Aug. 7, 1943 - Jan. 4, 2009)

hi!! thanks so much for all your well wishes! i am indeed very excited and he is quite a catch! i'm doing a lot of things right now; it's so early that it's not even stressful at all. registering has been the most fun so far. ;)

diagnosed 8/05 through positive bloodwork & biopsy

gluten-free since then!

"Those who are willing to be vulnerable move among mysteries." Theodore Roethke

• Celiac.com Sponsors (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Janelle Morman
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics