Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In
TriticusToxicum

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Sequel

Rate this topic

This is an interesting news article.

http://www.thelocal.de/20140623/student-vulva-firemen

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

There is, absolutely, a brilliantly hilarious reply to/summation of this story.....just gotta think of it....

Emily

diagnosed type one diabetic 1973

diagnosed celiac winter 2005

diagnosed hypothyroid spring 2006

But healthy and happy! 253.gif

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

The great are great only because we are on our knees.

--Pierre Joseph Proudhon (1809-1865)

There is, absolutely, a brilliantly hilarious reply to/summation of this story.....just gotta think of it....

He was eventually pulled unharmed out of the cavity “by hand, without the use of any equipment,” emergency services told the paper." - A natural delivery!

This is an interesting news article.

http://www.thelocal.de/20140623/student-vulva-firemen

"His epic fail was going in.... legs first ?"

The good news is:

"The artwork was not damaged during the incident."

and this young man is what?  now quite possibly, doomed for life  for being the guy that did not know this rule :

" HEAD first??

to quote Laura.."badum Tsh!" (always wondered how to write a cymbal crash) 

and I say: Poor fellow. 

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way we cope with it makes the difference." Virginia Satir

"The strongest of all warriors are these two - time and patience." Leo Tolstoy

"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else" Booker T. Washington

“If idiots could fly, the sky would be like an airport.”― Laura Davenport 

"Do or do not. There is no try. "-  Yoda.

"LTES"  Gem 2014

Misdiagnosed for 25+ years; Finally Diagnosed with Celiac  11/01/10.  Double DQ2 genes. This thing tried to kill me. I view Celiac as a fire breathing dragon --and I have run my sword right through his throat.
I. Win. bliss-smiley-emoticon.gif

Man.....too bad he didn't have a sturdy string comin' out of his feet.....Any woman would have easily been able to extract him....

Emily

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

Man.....too bad he didn't have a sturdy string comin' out of his feet.....Any woman would have easily been able to extract him....

oh come on.!!..my line was funny and I only thought about it for 3 seconds because I just saw this (so gimme some props?)

but yours...was waaay better. :lol:  kudos! lol

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way we cope with it makes the difference." Virginia Satir

"LTES"  Gem 2014

Misdiagnosed for 25+ years; Finally Diagnosed with Celiac  11/01/10.  Double DQ2 genes. This thing tried to kill me. I view Celiac as a fire breathing dragon --and I have run my sword right through his throat.

Emily

It's so painful watching your babies leave the nest and learn to fly!

OMG....I'll say.

Emily

OMG....I'll say.

Every year, wrens make nests on out screen porch. They come in the doggy door screen flap. I think they were born here so they make a nest here. We have had 2 nests this year. The first was pretty painless for us. 1 baby, came out of the nest ready to go. This one - made a nest in A hanging flower ( it's trashed now), 5 eggs - 4 nice ones and 1 small stunted one. 4 lovely baby wrens jumped out today. 2 followed parent out the doggie door and are under the deck. 2 still on screened porch but probably out tomorrow. They try to fly and fall, plunk, onto the deck. But they seem OK.

Hub walked around from the front of the house multiple times, so we could BBQ grill dinner without disturbing the babies.

My late father was a smoker, so he always had his alone time on the back porch to have a cigarette.  They had a hanging planter out there, and a bird would nest in it every year.  For the time that the eggs were laid until the babies were gone from the nest, only he could go out there and smoke and the bird be okay with it.  If anyone else went out there and stood that close, the bird would freak out. LOL

I am my husband's "Silly Yak Girl" :)

I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in January 2013. I also have Lupus and Common Variable Immunodeficiency(CVID) for which I am on IVIG.

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Every year, wrens make nests on out screen porch. They come in the doggy door screen flap. I think they were born here so they make a nest here. We have had 2 nests this year. The first was pretty painless for us. 1 baby, came out of the nest ready to go. This one - made a nest in A hanging flower ( it's trashed now), 5 eggs - 4 nice ones and 1 small stunted one. 4 lovely baby wrens jumped out today. 2 followed parent out the doggie door and are under the deck. 2 still on screened porch but probably out tomorrow. They try to fly and fall, plunk, onto the deck. But they seem OK.

Hub walked around from the front of the house multiple times, so we could BBQ grill dinner without disturbing the babies.

This is a great microcosm of the other babes-leaving-the-nest-and-learning-to-fly scenario that happens at this time of year, and is happening in my world. Son Jack has just graduated from high school and is organizing himself for his big move to university residence in Toronto.  ((((Sigh)))).....Suddenly, empty nest..... :(

I think Jack may plunk onto a couple of decks, as well....but will get up....and finally make it....    :)

Emily

This is a great microcosm of the other babes-leaving-the-nest-and-learning-to-fly scenario that happens at this time of year, and is happening in my world. Son Jack has just graduated from high school and is organizing himself for his big move to university residence in Toronto.  ((((Sigh)))).....Suddenly, empty nest..... :(

I think Jack may plunk onto a couple of decks, as well....but will get up....and finally make it....    :)

My baby graduated from HS this year, too.  I wish mine was  "organizing himself for his big move to university residence ".  He will likely just start throwing stuff into his car the night before he leaves and forget important things that I will have to mail him at $20 a time.

2 whales walk into a bar.

First whale says: ooooEEEEEEEEaaaayyyyyuuuuuuaaaaaa eeeeooOOOOYAIIIAIIIEYOOOooooooo

Second whale says: Shut up Steve, you're drunk

cute-whale-waving-hello-smiley-emoticon.

I need a stupid joke right now, so, sorry, you get it too!

What's red and bad for your teeth?

A brick.

brick-hitting-face-smiley-emoticon.png

hahahahahaha!! and I know why that's really funny right now....omg, I am lmao

"LTES"  Gem 2014

baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon.gif

this will be very useful..... love it.

"LTES"  Gem 2014

black-cat-scratching-the-screen-smiley-e

lol meow

"LTES"  Gem 2014

I love Simons cat!!!!

I am my husband's "Silly Yak Girl" :)

I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in January 2013. I also have Lupus and Common Variable Immunodeficiency(CVID) for which I am on IVIG.

My husband is a serious cat addict. I'd feel bad for him being all super allergic if cats weren't evil. I'm dog people, we're gonna get a dog one day.

"You don't look sick or anything"

"Well you don't look stupid, looks can be deceiving."

Celiac DX Dec 2011

CRPS DX March 2014

Last evening Hubs was scouring the Net for a motorcycle.  This morning the first add I see on C.com is......"Date a Biker"

:wacko:

HAVE A SUPER SHINY DAY

LTES gem 2014

*Multiple AI Diseases

*General Insanity

"We cautiously travel through life to arrive safely at our death" - J. R. C. , my Son.

Are We There Yet? and Dad says...All you have to do it ride it out.

Comments/views/opinions expressed on the site are my own and are not representative of Forum Admin/Owner

smiley-face-making-cocktail.gif

Don't you love the google ads? A year or so ago, we were talking about having a dating service for Celiacs. Kidding around that we could start a section on the forum, etc. everyone started getting an ad for dating sexy Asian girls with basically naked pictures! admin was able to block it.

Ooooo.... Wonder if a dating site or hot sexy cabana boy site will pop up now?