This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

VydorScope Proficient

So I just heard for Loey via IM. She wanted me to let everyone know that she is alive and has been in the hospital for pain and pneumonia. She will come back when she can, but for now it hurts to much to sit at the computer. :(

So thats that!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jestgar Rising Star

:( :( :(

Thanks for passing that along

Jestgar Rising Star
cool-cheesy-foot-wear1.webp
elye Community Regular

GAAAHHHHHH.. . ....!!. .:o . .. . Major bum-crinkle there.. .. ....

Celiac Mindwarp Community Regular

Wooh, mie disleckseear es en phreespyn on thys bored

VydorScope Proficient

No worries! I am more likely to be tripped up by a grammatically correct post then the broken English that marks the Internet. :lol: :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

So I just heard for Loey via IM.

Thanks Vincent. :(

If you pheel up to reading along, Lo--(((hugs)))

My gawd :o That is one creepy sight phirst thing in the morning :unsure:

:blink: :blink: :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Darn210 Enthusiast

Ewwwwww?

Smackl is auditioning for the middle school jazz band today . . . he's not convinced he wants to do it. Why you might ask? . . . Too hard? Doesn't like Jazz? No, it's because practice is BEFORE school. I told him he would get up at the same time and just eat breakfast in the car on the way there. He's not convinced. Chances are he won't make the cut anyway. This is the first year he's eligible to even try out and they don't take very many kids.

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

Good thoughts coming your way Loey

Good luck to smack keep us posted

celiac-mommy Collaborator

Most eshpeshially when Jess is posting ;)

:lol:

Except for that red wine tapioca pudding crap . . . remember that? . . . When was the last time you whipped up a batch of that stuff, Jess?

Lovely story, Rachelle and glad to hear things are working out like they are suppose to.

Wine and tapioca??? :unsure: My brother claims he tried a new bar near my sister's new house in Portland and the owner was there, came over with what looked like jello shots to welcome them to the neighborhood. They were not Jello shots, they were PUDDING shots! Vanilla pudding, vodka, khalua and Baileys. Sounds CRAZY good!!

And thank you. I am blissfully happy!!! :D:D

Only Cafe' Mochas for me! I am putting the last couple chapters in the rough draft of my forth novel. Need a clear head!

What are the first 3? Something I can read?

So I just heard for Loey via IM. She wanted me to let everyone know that she is alive and has been in the hospital for pain and pneumonia. She will come back when she can, but for now it hurts to much to sit at the computer. :(

So thats that!

GET BETTER LOEY!!!!!!

VydorScope Proficient

What are the first 3? Something I can read?

Yes, they are on Amazon, B&N, etc. I just cannot link to them in a post under the forum rules. I will PM details.

mushroom Proficient

Yes, they are on Amazon, B&N, etc. I just cannot link to them in a post under the forum rules. I will PM details.

To me too, please.

The last two chapters, where you have to tie the whole book together - I can see why you would need a clear head :rolleyes:

mushroom Proficient

Rachelle, such wonderful news that you are happy, and have found (or refound) your soul mate. :)

Loey, get RID of that pneumonia,, and get strong and well (like I am trying to :P )

celiac-mommy Collaborator

For those of you who didn't see my fb yesterday, we are inbetween that 'is Max still innocent' stage. Some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth is shocking-and hilarious. This is what happened last night...

Shane (my bro): I got a gym membership today! It was a pretty good deal too, 30$ a month!

Max: Did you have to pay a boy or a girl?

Shane: A boy, why?

Max: Well, if it was a girl you could have given her a hundred dollars and she'd.... you know....

Me and Shane: SHE'D WHAT?!?!

Max: Marry you.... (looks at us like we're stupid)

:lol::lol:

Still innocent... for now...

jerseyangel Proficient

To me too, please.

Me three please, V :)

psawyer Proficient

Last name is Trigili :D

Search by name of author. ;)

VydorScope Proficient

To me too, please.The last two chapters, where you have to tie the whole book together - I can see why you would need a clear head :rolleyes:

Sure!

Especially since this book wraps up a lot of the hanging threads from the first three! :)

Me three please, V :)

Done. :)

Darn210 Enthusiast

Sure!

Especially since this book wraps up a lot of the hanging threads from the first three! :)

Done. :)

You know, Viktor-Vincent (I'm going with a hyphenated option now), if you should need a little "help", I'm sure we'll all pitch in. We've got reallllly good halucinations imaginations.

Got a yeti in this last book? I don't wanna pull rank or anything, but I am the Queen!! and I really think you should put a yeti in there.

VydorScope Proficient

You know, Viktor-Vincent (I'm going with a hyphenated option now), if you should need a little "help", I'm sure we'll all pitch in. We've got reallllly good halucinations imaginations.

Got a yeti in this last book? I don't wanna pull rank or anything, but I am the Queen!! and I really think you should put a yeti in there.

Not in four, I will at some point consider the possibility of thinking about adding it to a future book at some as yet indeterminable date and time. ;)

In a more serious note, the only help I really need now is a couple-few decent pre-readers for book 4. I have a professional editor, but I like to get a few fans to read and comment before release.

elye Community Regular

In a more serious note, the only help I really need now is a couple-few decent pre-readers for book 4. I have a professional editor, but I like to get a few fans to read and comment before release.

Gawd, can you imagine us Psillies on V's test marketing reader team? " Not a single mention of a yeti"......"No reference to protagonist's thumb size".......""Um, do the aliens have anal glands? if not, why not?"... . . ...

:rolleyes:

mushroom Proficient

How many pages??? :ph34r:

curlyfries Contributor

Gawd, can you imagine us Psillies on V's test marketing reader team? " Not a single mention of a yeti"......"No reference to protagonist's thumb size".......""Um, do the aliens have anal glands? if not, why not?"... . . ...

:rolleyes:

.....and don't forget the shwa

.....and in honor of my gun toting, walker-using, escapist FIL.......a kangaroo scrotum

Looks like our Queen may need to bring forth more stories from the Psillyville Chronicles :rolleyes:

VydorScope Proficient

Gawd, can you imagine us Psillies on V's test marketing reader team? " Not a single mention of a yeti"......"No reference to protagonist's thumb size".......""Um, do the aliens have anal glands? if not, why not?"... . . ...:rolleyes:

.....and don't forget the shwa.....and in honor of my gun toting, walker-using, escapist FIL.......a kangaroo scrotumLooks like our Queen may need to bring forth more stories from the Psillyville Chronicles :rolleyes:

:blink:

Umm yeah... on second thought..... :lol:

VydorScope Proficient

How many pages??? :ph34r:

Hmm with my current printer:

Volume I - 276 pages

Volume II - 288 pages

Volume III - 332 pages

Volume four has not gone to the printers yet, but should be similar in length to Volume III since their word counts are about the same. Better then 95% of my sales are ebooks these days, so I had to look up the page counts LOL. Printed books are slowly fading away across the board.

elye Community Regular

.....and don't forget the shwa

.....and in honor of my gun toting, walker-using, escapist FIL.......a kangaroo scrotum

Yes, yes....shwas and kangaroo scrotums...... penis slings..... .ballcocks....hmmmm...starting to sound rather Fifty Shades of Grey-ish..... :rolleyes:

Vynceghnt, we have often spoken, through the past few years, about printing off this thread and publishing it in book form, as often it has been much more entertaining and clever than anything, quite possibly, on the New York Times Bestseller List. :lol:

SO THIS COULD BE YOUR BOOK # 5!! It's right here!

Archived