This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Sillies its about time for the weekend don't ya all think? I am feeling better....did have a few nasty moments but nothing more than cramps....thankfully!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darn210 Enthusiast

Hmmmm - yes how much dangling? - how much "leg" showing? - because you know what that means? - shaving/waxing? - the head heinie is sounding better and better.

Susie - perhaps a team of demolition experts for the removal of your structural protuberance . . . a few explosives and they can make it all collapse inward . . . pretty cool really.

tom Contributor
well, at least, that's what I THOUGHT it was...........could it be..........the beginnings of little dangling feet? :unsure::lol:

:lol:

Hmmmm - yes how much dangling? - how much "leg" showing? - because you know what that means? - shaving/waxing?

I wanted to make fun of all you girls painting your chintoenails, but now that I think of it, it sounds kinda .. . .. nifty. :D

Susie - perhaps a team of demolition experts for the removal of your structural protuberance . . . a few explosives and they can make it all collapse inward . . . pretty cool really.

Hehe kewl .. . hehehe

(pssst!! .. . .janet .. .your engineer is showing)

DingoGirl Enthusiast

protuberanceS, Janet, protuberanceS. Plural. Yes, there are two.....one on chin adn one below eye, and actually I feel the beginnings of a third. All three now plastered w/ clay, trying to draw toxins.................... :angry:

but, first thing in a.m., I'll get some explosives. :lol: Terrific idea.

Watching Grey's, it's so insipid at times I don't know how I do it. :lol: (their stupid contest - bah)

Darn210 Enthusiast
protuberanceS, Janet, protuberanceS. Plural. Yes, there are two.....one on chin adn one below eye, and actually I feel the beginnings of a third.

but, first thing in a.m., I'll get some explosives. :lol: Terrific idea.

Splendid . . . perhaps you can get a volume discount!!

Morning Sillies!

TGIF is all I can say. I do hear it is going to get cooler at the end of this weekend and for next week....

I have been asked last minute to be a bridesmaid in my college bud Steve's wedding. It is a very informal wedding so all I need to do is get a black dress....which will not be as easy as I hoped...guarenteed. It is an outdoor wedding so keep your fingers crossed for sun!

They are getting married exactly 6 months to the day after I got married.

I wish today was over so I can go back out and enjoy the outdoors.

How are all my other Sillies today?

elye Community Regular

Morning, All Dangling Bums and Feet!

Um......Peter.......

We've had incredible weather here in the mid-twenties, with hot sun. They are calling for.....

SNOW

here on Tuesday. Are you hearing this??! :o:o

Not to mention mixing the dangling w/ the undangleable :o

AH! Love this word. Will introduce it to students. All participles are undangleable. :)

Chinfeet can't be attached at the heel can they??

Nahhhhhhhh .. . ..cuz THAT would be silly.

Yeah, c'mon, Ptaoughmn...let's not get silly, here. :lol:

no, 'tis not a forehead heinie......but, did I mention there's also a huge structural zit/undergrounder on my CHIN? well, at least, that's what I THOUGHT it was...........could it be..........the beginnings of little dangling feet?

OMG....Susie, it sounds as though you are cultivating an entire landscape of these underground landmines, set to blow at any moment. Yes, demolition experts...or robotic detonators...

A passing, but significant, chapter in the book that is Sillyville...

The Implosion of DingoGirl's Face......

:lol::lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Mtndog Collaborator

Hallo Sillies- So bummed about that lost post...so much to say but it has all slipped away!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to make fun of all you girls painting your chintoenails, but now that I think of it, it sounds kinda .. . .. [

Tom- you could be so metrosexy.......paint em black or buff em nice and shiny!!!!!!!!!!

Um......Peter.......

We've had incredible weather here in the mid-twenties, with hot sun. They are calling for.....

SNOW

Hearing you LOUD and CLEAR!!!!!!!!! Yikes.......poopy snow <_<

Jess- I cannot get those Zen Judaism jokes outta my head!!!!!!!! :lol:

tom Contributor
Tom- you could be so metrosexy.......paint em black or buff em nice and shiny!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: d'oh!! it didn't even cross my MIND that it could be taken this way :lol:

I meant more that painted chintoenails could be almost necklacey on the women!!! :lol:

psawyer Proficient

Um......Peter.......

SNOW

here on Tuesday. Are you hearing this??! :o:o

A mixture of snow and rain on Wednesday. :angry:

It has been lovely. Today is cool, and some rain is expected this afternoon.

Ridgewalker Contributor

I'm with Amanda, all I got to say is TGIF!!!!!!!!!!

DingoGirl Enthusiast
A passing, but significant, chapter in the book that is Sillyville...

The Implosion of DingoGirl's Face......

:lol: Well, I don't know how passing this chapter can be, since these structural zits are coming on more phrequently lately. :angry:<_<

But I"m pleased to report a reduction in ferocity and size since yesterday of my facial interlopers. The clay treatment is working, has FULLY arrested the development of the newcomer by the nose, the other two - much better.

why is this all in italics?????????

:lol: :lol: d'oh!! it didn't even cross my MIND that it could be taken this way :lol:

I meant more that painted chintoenails could be almost necklacey on the women!!! :lol:

oh dear gaaawd......another overly-wackl sentence for the newbie - -why am I seeing so many of these lately? 'Tis a dingo setting in the brain, perhaps...... :lol:

Happy Friday sillies!

Amanda - a wedding - fun!

Bev - snow for you too? poopy cow........

Hi Sarah!

got nowt else. Absolutely glorious day here.....must take advantage. The aphid-slaughtering continues.

elye Community Regular
it didn't even cross my MIND that it could be taken this way :lol:

:lol::lol:

I love the way I'm reading our new word....Chintoenails I'm hearing with the stress on the first syllable....CHINtanails. Sounds like a little exotic rodent. "Wow, check out the coat on her. It's chintoenail fur...."

I am VERY displeased. As the Official Social Convener of DD's hockey team, I have gotten their season-end party all organized at a lovely local hotel, in their small banquet room, with an after-dinner frolic in their big wave pool. It's this Sunday evening, and I just got an email that their pool is still under repair, and won't be ready for the party. GRRRRRRRRRRR......

Seventeen fourteen year-old girls for four hours. No pool. No computers, TVs, soccer balls, fourteen year-old boys.....

Jestgar Rising Star

I thought you were developing an unusual new fetish

:wub: :wub: :wub:oooh Tommy.... Wanna come over and paint my chintoenails tonight? :wub: :wub: :wub:

tom Contributor
why is this all in italics?????????

:lol: I'd blame Emily.

Seriously Em - somehow your close italics ([/ I]) are in the WEIRDEST hidden obscured places.

:wub: :wub: :wub:oooh Tommy.... Wanna come over and paint my chintoenails tonight? :wub: :wub: :wub:

ROFL

OK SILLIES!!!!!!! I've started packing and am ALL psyched to go go GO!!!!!

(Well . ..I started to think about packing anyway)

jerseyangel Proficient

Just got back from follow-up appt with Dr....2nd blood test showed liver enzyme is "borderline" but since all other liver function tests are "perfect" she's not worried and will re-test in a year.

My blood pressure is another story :( I have to start a new med in addition to the one I'm on. And be more careful with salt :unsure:

Phautaughm painting Jess's chin-toes :lol:

Susie's imploding facial protuberances :o (say THAT 3 times fast!) :lol:

Our weather is turning cooler, too, this weekend :angry: It's been just about perfect all week :rolleyes:

elye Community Regular

Patti...poopy cow regarding blood pressure. But great stuff regarding the ol' liver. :)

But I"m pleased to report a reduction in ferocity and size since yesterday of my facial interlopers. The clay treatment is working, has FULLY arrested the development of the newcomer by the nose, the other two - much better.

Well.....the big question of our day IS......What in hell is in that clay?!

Magic stuff.

Perhaps it's yeti scat....seem to remember tales of this sacred material ridding strange growths and lesions.... :lol:

Seriously Em - somehow your close italics ([/ I]) are in the WEIRDEST hidden obscured places.

:huh:Huh? Close italics as opposed to faraway italics? .....One vital thing I picked up early in life, and that I'll impart to you all - -Always keep yer italics close....within sight, even....

I dunno what in hell I'm talking about. :lol:

YAY! Ptaoughmn's going! :)

Folks we have another beeotchy one here today! Anyone like to send some help this way....

Mtndog Collaborator

I'm with Amanda, all I got to say is TGIF!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously- not that it's different from any other day for me but...... :P

When in doubt, blame Emily (or Janet) likely culprits of mayhem and merriment (and randomness!) :D

Susie- I don't know where you are going but I wanna come. Just want to go away for awhile!

Just got back from follow-up appt with Dr....2nd blood test showed liver enzyme is "borderline" but since all other liver function tests are "perfect" she's not worried and will re-test in a year.

My blood pressure is another story :( I have to start a new med in addition to the one I'm on. And be more careful with salt :unsure:

Our weather is turning cooler, too, this weekend :angry: It's been just about perfect all week :rolleyes:

Cooler here too! No snow though!

What is it with blood pressures and livers here ??????? Your liver gets better (GOOD!) while mine gets funky (had to stop my new antibiotic for a week right after I had gotten over the worst of it.) My blood pressure gets better (totally normal now wackl!) and yours gets worse. I'm sorry Patti!

jerseyangel Proficient
What is it with blood pressures and livers here ??????? Your liver gets better (GOOD!) while mine gets funky (had to stop my new antibiotic for a week right after I had gotten over the worst of it.) My blood pressure gets better (totally normal now wackl!) and yours gets worse. I'm sorry Patti!

Yeah Bev--if it's not one thing, it's another. :)

We keep on pluggin, though--it's the Sillie Tenacity :D

Patti- good to hear about the liver tests....bah! on the Blood Pressure!

Who's taking a trip I missed it? Tom or Peter which one, and where you going....if it is tropical count me in!

This is the longest Friday I have had in soooo long!

Green12 Enthusiast

Hello Sillies, not much silliness to add today as I am quite pooped, literally I'm a poopy cow.

We are also getting some unfortunate unspring-like weather, supposedly snow will arrive tomorrow :(

Patti, YAY on the liver! Boo on the blood pressure :(

Impressive stack of laughs Bev! A magnificent totem to behold.

What would a horizontal line-up of laughs be?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Susie!!! What's this, pimple gate?!?!. I hate those underground ones, they can be painful sometimes too...

Glad the clay is working and drawing them out, just make sure you just put it right on the spots and not the surrounding areas or girlfriend's skin will be dry.....skin so DRY :lol:

Tom, where are you going?? Must have missed that...

tom Contributor
Who's taking a trip I missed it? Tom or Peter which one, and where you going....if it is tropical count me in!

Well I'm going to Fernley NV, 30m E of Reno, to see Nic&Nat's stage debut in "H.S. Musical".

And to just have fun gigglin' wif 'em. :lol::D

Far from tropical, but it is warming up there. I think 82F is forecast for Sunday.

A little west of Reno, and on I-80, which I take, is Truckee CA, where it actually snowed Wed morn.

<brrrrrrr>

They had a tire-chain advisory & everything!

Has Soughsie volunteered any details on where her chinfoot nubs will meet Kissey's folks? :huh:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Seventeen fourteen year-old girls for four hours. No pool. No computers, TVs, soccer balls, fourteen year-old boys.....

:unsure: oh......dear...........Pictionary?

Seems to be some confusion in sillyville as to who's traveling where. TOM is thinking about packing, and hence going, to Reno.

Susie is going, jsut for the day, to retrieve a piano from David's sister and family in Berkeley area. Zoigs. Goign to meet some peeps who are pretty attached to the not-yet-ex-wife. I am askeert.

Peter is - not going anywhere, I think.........

Susie's imploding facial protuberances :o (say THAT 3 times fast!) :lol:

Patti! Yes, if it's not one thing.....it's another. Bah!

Well.....the big question of our day IS......What in hell is in that clay?!

Magic stuff.

Perhaps it's yeti scat....seem to remember tales of this sacred material ridding strange growths and lesions.... :lol:

oh YES! It MUST be imbued w/ yeti scat!!!!!!!!!!!! works beautifully. Just get any old clay mask and put it on yer zits.

wackl! and POOPY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Impressive stack of laughs Bev! A magnificent totem to behold.

:lol: that cracked me up.......what would :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <---- that be? Queue of laughs? String o' smileys?

PIMPLE-GATE!!!!!!! :lol: Yes, a violent takeover here..............gawd. Not really fair to have acne, wrinkles AND grey hair............... harrumphfffffffffffffffff :angry:

Must get on with the day here. Trying to clean. Do some yard maintenance. Self-maintenance. Walk the Weasel. And see Kissey Face later. :wub:

elye Community Regular
Hello Sillies, not much silliness to add today as I am quite pooped, literally I'm a poopy cow.

Cow? Treadmill, Julie, treadmill!

What would a horizontal line-up of laughs be?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Laffline.....

Looks like a merry police line-up....

Glad the clay is working and drawing them out, just make sure you just put it right on the spots and not the surrounding areas or girlfriend's skin will be dry.....skin so DRY :lol:

Hey! That's cult-talk, girl! :lol:

Archived