This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

Darn210 Enthusiast

WIH???? It's after one in the afternoon here and no posts :unsure:

We were all waiten' for you . . . :D

Happy Birfday, Ray-schell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What she said . . . :D

Its your turn. Thats what we had all weekend. See not green with envy.

What she said . . . too . . . :P

Rachelle . . . how are your wee babe's fingers??

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
celiac-mommy Collaborator

Rachelle . . . how are your wee babe's fingers??

They are only OK. I took his bandages off last night, no skin on the inside of his 2 middle fingers, so I have them gauzed and taped together. I managed to keep him preoccupied in the tub last night with a swarm of ladybugs that have taken over our MA-bath, long enough to wash them up as best I could. They are no longer swollen and he can bend them a bit, so I think they will be fine, I think it's just a bad place to lose all yer skin :rolleyes:

You'd think 26 years of riding a bike, 16 years of driving a car, 10 years of pushing $300,000 ultrasound machines and 8 years of pushing priceless cargo in a buggy I'd have better depth perception.... :wacko:

Thanks fer askin' :)

*****tumbleweeds*****

Where is everyone??????

elye Community Regular

Good Mornin', gang!

Not much happenin' here in my nation's capital. .. .. . .....snow and then A LOT of rain over the next couple of days. Great snowball-making weather currently - - I have been out throwing them in the backyard for Charles, who is obsessed with balls. He races after them, they plunk into the snow, he begins to dig maniacally, searching, searching.. . ......then he suddenly throws his head up, mouth full of snow.

Um, and no, Karreighn.. . ..this is one o' me dogs, not my son or husband. . . ..... .. .:lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

Mornin' peeps. Nuttin much goin on here either......The snaugh last night was short-lived, it's sunny with nary a trace of it to be seen. :D

So happy Charles is enjoyin his balls :P

jerseyangel Proficient

They are only OK. I took his bandages off last night, no skin on the inside of his 2 middle fingers, so I have them gauzed and taped together.

Jeeze....I didn't see this last night.. Poor kid--that sounds awful. Hope his phingers heal up soon :)

kareng Grand Master

Um, and no, Karreighn.. . ..this is one o' me dogs, not my son or husband. . . ..... .. .:lol:

My husband & sons have been known to chase a few snowballs. In fact youngest, throws them for Puppy & chases them himself.

Have to rush off to my bone density test. Apparently they can't tell how dense I am by talking to me.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

jerseyangel Proficient

Have to rush off to my bone density test. Apparently they can't tell how dense I am by talking to me.

Hee! Hope they're nice and solid! :)

Jestgar Rising Star

Hee! Hope they're nice and solid! :)

Just what a woman wants to be wished, that she's solid :blink:

jerseyangel Proficient

Just what a woman wants to be wished, that she's solid :blink:

Well yeah....in the bone dept.....

Reminds me--over the weekend I referred to a woman we were discussing as "handsome". Mark looked at me like this :huh: and then this :lol:

So, two things not to describe a woman as--solid and/or handsome. :P

So, two things not to describe a woman as--solid and/or handsome. :P

usually they go together....;)

I'm getting a pedicure right now. I HATE them, but I'm embarrassed how bad of shape my feet are in from all the running and lack of moisturization. I can nae understand a word od what the ladies are saying but I KNOW they must be making phun of my piggies :-/

jerseyangel Proficient

I'm getting a pedicure right now. I HATE them, but I'm embarrassed how bad of shape my feet are in from all the running and lack of moisturization. I can nae understand a word od what the ladies are saying but I KNOW they must be making phun of my piggies :-/

Never had one :ph34r: I have a real "thing" about anyone touching me pheet......plus, I'm ticklish :P

kareng Grand Master

Just heard from the PCP office. Bones are only a little less dense then should be - so I'm mostly solid. Iron is way up, almost normal. Wants me to see the saintly GI to follow-up & diet advice (how will that help 2 months from now?). Not sure what he would do. Had to tell the nurse that he had told me things that did not agree with what I had read on Mayo clinic, Univ of Chicago, etc & that I didn't trust him. Said she would tell PCP & call back.

Darn210 Enthusiast

Here's to solid dense handsome women!! :lol::lol: Ummmm . . . :unsure: . . . I think I fit most of that description . . . :lol:

They are only OK.

:(

Glad they're improving, though . . . and those little guys can heal so fast it'll make yer head spin.

RAST testing back for Skeeter . . . Level one for milk and Level two for egg whites . . . and a ton of other stuff not allergic (and I do realize that this is not "false +/-" proof.) Ped also thinks she wasn't on the Reglan long enough to clear up her condition . . . although she has not had any episodes for a while. :blink: So once again, we really don't know what happened which means it could happen again at anytime. Oh well - storing a few possiblities in me head for future reference.

kareng Grand Master

I remember as a kid reading a book or maybe a movie, where in the future, we would eat a pill a day with all our nutrients & food. This would cure all our dietary problems. With my luck, it wouldn't be gluten-free.

jerseyangel Proficient

I remember as a kid reading a book or maybe a movie, where in the future, we would eat a pill a day with all our nutrients & food.

I kinda remember that too, now that you mention it.

jerseyangel Proficient

So once again, we really don't know what happened which means it could happen again at anytime. Oh well - storing a few possiblities in me head for future reference.

<sigh>.....At this point, that's all you can do. I'm sorry that things are still not clear, Jan-it.

elye Community Regular

S DNIOM ROZDENIJA, PATTEIGH!!:D

(Russian - - a nod to the Soviet Olympic hockey team, whom Canada beat last evening to advance to the quarters. . ....!!)

tuuutx.gif

Have a superb day, Pahght! Are you and Mark heading out for dinner?

kareng Grand Master

Where is everyone? I'm trying to find an excuse to avoid housework!

Feliz Cumplea

jerseyangel Proficient

Mornin...er...afternoon all :D

Thanks for the multi-lingual birfday wishes!!

kareng Grand Master

Patti -

Happy Burfday, youse all!

I speak Ozarkian Hillbilly.

Mtndog Collaborator

*********Quchjaj qoSlIj Patti!*********

(Klingon- I have NO idea why- bored out of my skull today. That can only mean mischief and chocolate eating!)

mushroom Proficient

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MATE!!!

Darn210 Enthusiast

ALL of the above, Patti!!!

:D:D

Archived