Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TriticusToxicum

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

You two look gorgeous and slightly familiar. ;)

Oh hell no! that would be like putting me and kareng together. NOT a good idea!

Darn time difference. She probably hasn't even met him yet. Its only 2:30 her time. Waiting is so hard... :P

Karen!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea!!!

I'm already half way through Saturday...come ON, WAKE UP!!!!!!!! :lol:

i survived my first 'date' in about 12 years (unless you count Rachelle and Jesse). It was a very weird experience.

More info needed.... toot sah-weet!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Hmm... . .. . . . ..a weird experience. This could indicate SO many things. Were you singing together? Does he have spots on his face? Was he wearing a brassiere, and begin to ask you about yours??

WHAT??

:huh:

:lol:

Let's see the pic, Geena!... . . . . . ... Er, Jyaghnutte!

he's a nice guy. Tries to avoid grain because he thinks humans aren't meant to eat it. Is much better at conversation than I am. It's just odd to casually meet up and talk to someone when you have all the "potential" choosing your words for you. A lot like job interviews, really, but with a less lucrative, albeit more enjoyable, outcome if it all works well.

i think I made him nervous, and he didn't even know that my panties were too big so I had attached them to my skirt with binder clips.

... and he didn't even know that my panties were too big so I had attached them to my skirt with binder clips.

Well, some things should be left for the second date.

he's a nice guy. Tries to avoid grain because he thinks humans aren't meant to eat it. Is much better at conversation than I am. It's just odd to casually meet up and talk to someone when you have all the "potential" choosing your words for you. A lot like job interviews, really, but with a less lucrative, albeit more enjoyable, outcome if it all works well.

i think I made him nervous, and he didn't even know that my panties were too big so I had attached them to my skirt with binder clips.

If there is a second date, maybe invest in a 6 pack of panties at Walmart that fit? :P

If there is a second date, maybe invest in a 6 pack of panties at Walmart that fit? :P

:lol: :lol: These are pre-weightlifting smallclothes. I've lost several inches on my hips and lots of my underpinnings don't fit. But these are cute red with black polka dots and black lace trim and I hate the thought of tossing them. but I guess if they won't stay up at all on their own it may be time.

:lol: :lol: These are pre-weightlifting smallclothes. I've lost several inches on my hips and lots of my underpinnings don't fit. But these are cute red with black polka dots and black lace trim and I hate the thought of tossing them. but I guess if they won't stay up at all on their own it may be time.

My teen boys always ask what we talk about on here. I tell them we exchange recipes and restuarants. They would be horrified to know the truth! ;)

Jess, this local shop has a "Panties of the Month Club". One of the owners is on the Bravo show "Work of Art" and doing well ( hasn't been eliminated last I saw).

My link

Well, some things should be left for the second date.

Well, how well did you get to know this guy? Don't toss them yet -- if he's interested, they may fit him..... . . . ..

Are his hips bigger than yours?

Hey psills! I'm on the North Jersey tour for the weekend :P We're looking at areas, apartments, etc. Gawd--I phorgot how wonderfully gritty it is up here. :rolleyes: I pheel so comfortable. From almost everywhere we've been so far, I can see the Empire State Building out the car window from across the river.

Right now we're at a Starbucks in Clifton using the internet and getting some much needed caffeine.

Now if me hips could be a phew inches smaller I'd really be in business :D

Hey psills! I'm on the North Jersey tour for the weekend :P We're looking at areas, apartments, etc. Gawd--I phorgot how wonderfully gritty it is up here. :rolleyes: I pheel so comfortable. From almost everywhere we've been so far, I can see the Empire State Building out the car window from across the river.

Right now we're at a Starbucks in Clifton using the internet and getting some much needed caffeine.

Yes but is your underwear held on with binder clips?

Hey. . .... . . . . .sounds like Pahteeigh can do those funky li'l red polka-dotted panties! Fedex 'em to her, Jyesssss!

:lol:

Crap.. I forgot to look at the thumbs. Sorry guys, I'll do better next time.

Do better as in . . . get us a picture of said thumbs!!! . . . Just let him know that you have some phriends that want to see his thumbs . . . Use it as a way to introduce us to him . . . you can't keep us a secret, you know.

Well, my next 'date' is 20 years older than the last guy. We're doing coffee so thumbs should be visible at all times.

Twenty years your senior... . ..... . . methinks he may have somewhat droopy thumbs.... . ..

Which is fine - - still useful...

:rolleyes:

Twenty years your senior... . ..... . . methinks he may have somewhat droopy thumbs.... . ..

Which is fine - - still useful...

:rolleyes:

You never know . . . he could have the thumbs of a 20 yr old.