Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TriticusToxicum

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

Hi, Lisa!

No OBX pix that I can recall. :huh::unsure:

Peter

Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000. I was retested five years later and the biopsy was normal. You can beat this disease!

Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986

Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator since 2007

You two look gorgeous and slightly familiar. ;)

Oh hell no! that would be like putting me and kareng together. NOT a good idea!

Be kind to each person that you meet, for everyone is fighting a great battle

i survived my first 'date' in about 12 years (unless you count Rachelle and Jesse). It was a very weird experience.

"But then, in all honesty, if scientists don't play god, who will?"

- James Watson

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

- Ashleigh Brilliant

Leap, and the net will appear.

Darn time difference. She probably hasn't even met him yet. Its only 2:30 her time. Waiting is so hard... :P

Karen!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea!!!

I'm already half way through Saturday...come ON, WAKE UP!!!!!!!! :lol:

i survived my first 'date' in about 12 years (unless you count Rachelle and Jesse). It was a very weird experience.

More info needed.... toot sah-weet!!!!!!!!!!! :P

It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required - Sir Winston Churchill

Nikki

Son diagnosed with Coeliac Disease Oct 2006 by biopsy (at age 13yrs)

black_cat.gif

Hmm... . .. . . . ..a weird experience. This could indicate SO many things. Were you singing together? Does he have spots on his face? Was he wearing a brassiere, and begin to ask you about yours??

WHAT??

:huh:

:lol:

Let's see the pic, Geena!... . . . . . ... Er, Jyaghnutte!

Emily

diagnosed type one diabetic 1973

diagnosed celiac winter 2005

diagnosed hypothyroid spring 2006

But healthy and happy! 253.gif

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

The great are great only because we are on our knees.

--Pierre Joseph Proudhon (1809-1865)

he's a nice guy. Tries to avoid grain because he thinks humans aren't meant to eat it. Is much better at conversation than I am. It's just odd to casually meet up and talk to someone when you have all the "potential" choosing your words for you. A lot like job interviews, really, but with a less lucrative, albeit more enjoyable, outcome if it all works well.

i think I made him nervous, and he didn't even know that my panties were too big so I had attached them to my skirt with binder clips.

- James Watson

- Ashleigh Brilliant

... and he didn't even know that my panties were too big so I had attached them to my skirt with binder clips.

Well, some things should be left for the second date.

Janet

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

animal0028.gif

he's a nice guy. Tries to avoid grain because he thinks humans aren't meant to eat it. Is much better at conversation than I am. It's just odd to casually meet up and talk to someone when you have all the "potential" choosing your words for you. A lot like job interviews, really, but with a less lucrative, albeit more enjoyable, outcome if it all works well.

i think I made him nervous, and he didn't even know that my panties were too big so I had attached them to my skirt with binder clips.

If there is a second date, maybe invest in a 6 pack of panties at Walmart that fit? :P

Hi Lisa!!! This was the pic you sent, right???

<snort>

YES!

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

If there is a second date, maybe invest in a 6 pack of panties at Walmart that fit? :P

:lol: :lol: These are pre-weightlifting smallclothes. I've lost several inches on my hips and lots of my underpinnings don't fit. But these are cute red with black polka dots and black lace trim and I hate the thought of tossing them. but I guess if they won't stay up at all on their own it may be time.

- James Watson

- Ashleigh Brilliant

:lol: :lol: These are pre-weightlifting smallclothes. I've lost several inches on my hips and lots of my underpinnings don't fit. But these are cute red with black polka dots and black lace trim and I hate the thought of tossing them. but I guess if they won't stay up at all on their own it may be time.

My teen boys always ask what we talk about on here. I tell them we exchange recipes and restuarants. They would be horrified to know the truth! ;)

Jess, this local shop has a "Panties of the Month Club". One of the owners is on the Bravo show "Work of Art" and doing well ( hasn't been eliminated last I saw).

My link

Well, some things should be left for the second date.

Well, how well did you get to know this guy? Don't toss them yet -- if he's interested, they may fit him..... . . . ..

Are his hips bigger than yours?

Emily

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

Hey psills! I'm on the North Jersey tour for the weekend :P We're looking at areas, apartments, etc. Gawd--I phorgot how wonderfully gritty it is up here. :rolleyes: I pheel so comfortable. From almost everywhere we've been so far, I can see the Empire State Building out the car window from across the river.

Right now we're at a Starbucks in Clifton using the internet and getting some much needed caffeine.

Now if me hips could be a phew inches smaller I'd really be in business :D

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

Hey psills! I'm on the North Jersey tour for the weekend :P We're looking at areas, apartments, etc. Gawd--I phorgot how wonderfully gritty it is up here. :rolleyes: I pheel so comfortable. From almost everywhere we've been so far, I can see the Empire State Building out the car window from across the river.

Right now we're at a Starbucks in Clifton using the internet and getting some much needed caffeine.

Yes but is your underwear held on with binder clips?

Hey. . .... . . . . .sounds like Pahteeigh can do those funky li'l red polka-dotted panties! Fedex 'em to her, Jyesssss!

:lol:

Emily

Are his hips bigger than yours?

Ferget the size of his hips -- we still haven't heard about the thumbs :blink:

Neroli

"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." - Albert Einstein

"Life is not weathering the storm; it is learning to dance in the rain"

"Whatever the question, the answer is always chocolate." Nigella Lawson

------------

Caffeine free 1973

Lactose free 1990

(Mis)diagnosed IBS, fibromyalgia '80's and '90's

Diagnosed psoriatic arthritis 2004

Self-diagnosed gluten intolerant, gluten-free Nov. 2007

Soy free March 2008

Nightshade free Feb 2009

Citric acid free June 2009

Potato starch free July 2009

(Totally) corn free Nov. 2009

Legume free March 2010

Now tolerant of lactose

Crap.. I forgot to look at the thumbs. Sorry guys, I'll do better next time.

- James Watson

- Ashleigh Brilliant

Crap.. I forgot to look at the thumbs. Sorry guys, I'll do better next time.

Do better as in . . . get us a picture of said thumbs!!! . . . Just let him know that you have some phriends that want to see his thumbs . . . Use it as a way to introduce us to him . . . you can't keep us a secret, you know.

Janet

animal0028.gif

Well, my next 'date' is 20 years older than the last guy. We're doing coffee so thumbs should be visible at all times.

- James Watson

- Ashleigh Brilliant

Well, my next 'date' is 20 years older than the last guy. We're doing coffee so thumbs should be visible at all times.

Twenty years your senior... . ..... . . methinks he may have somewhat droopy thumbs.... . ..

Which is fine - - still useful...

:rolleyes:

Emily

Twenty years your senior... . ..... . . methinks he may have somewhat droopy thumbs.... . ..

Which is fine - - still useful...

:rolleyes:

You never know . . . he could have the thumbs of a 20 yr old.

Janet

animal0028.gif