Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TriticusToxicum

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

My arm bone moved out of place today. I think it's back in place now, but it was kinda freaky.....no......a lot freaky :(

Oh no Leesiugh, that does not sound good. Let us know how you do at the doc's :)

And ya know, it also does a good job of enhancing petite boobage ;)

Squeezes 'em up there, does it? B)

I'm afraid this means I'll need surgery....with pins :(

Gosh, I hope not...

Yes!!! But it has nothing to do with your lack of A/C.

<snort>

:):)

Bagheera has a new family. He was adopted by a family with three girls and they are just adoring him. Happy ending. :)

Lisa, bummer on the moving arm thing. It does sound like surgery may be in the future. :(

Tis hot here, with a thunderstorm watch. Reportedly, Michigan had some weather they didn't want, and have sent it across Lake Huron. It is expected here around midnight. :unsure:

Lisa, Arms aren't supposed to dance around like that!

Peter, so glad for the kitty. He is going to be happy and the center of attention.

I have weather here I don't like. Didn't know we could send it to Canada. Do we use UPS or Fed Exp?

I have weather here I don't like. Didn't know we could send it to Canada. Do we use UPS or Fed Exp?

I need to know this too--there are some hot and muggies that I wouldn't mind shipping somewhere.....

Leeeesargh! Oh, man, that is just crappy about that arm o' your'n ..... . ..:(

Please send NO distasteful weather up here. We are at the start of the dog days of summer here.. . ..so freakin' hot, humidity to rival the Amazon.. . .... . ..actually, it likely couldn't be much more distasteful... ....

Jack comes home from his two-week camp tomorrow. he's probably grown out of all the shirts and shorts he packed. Honestly, for the past six months I've been saying goodnight to him, going to bed, getting up the next morning and seeing him come into the kitchen, and he's taller. :rolleyes:

Jeepers...it's hot all over--there's no gettin' away from it! :o How you holdin' up Em wif no A/C? Matt's wee house has an air conditioning unit in the living room--ceiling phans only in the kitchen and bedrooms.

Hee! On Jeopardy tonight:

Answer--The North American counterpart to the Yeti.

Question--Who is Bigfoot?

:P

Wisdom from the wall of the lighting booth at the high school:

"When presented with a choice between two evils, I choose the one I haven't tried before."

Is everyone so fatigued from the heat, they can't be psilly? It seems to be sucking up our psilly here. Might have to get Frosties for lunch.

Dear gawd, 'tis the hottest freakin' day YET..... . . . ..Jack The Taller is home now, and he just went and cracked an egg on our interlock stone out back. Yep, it is cooking..... . ...:blink:

Crap, I have three or four excellent photos of Leeeeesargh, Chris and I from our Cheeeecago Psummit, but they are hidden amongst about six hundred shots in Will's camera - - a couple of years' worth of insurance claim evidence photographs... . . ..burned out and flooded houses, SUVs wrapped around poles, collapsed bridges, saiboats torn apart.. . . . ..... . .but yep, we're in there somewhere.....dunno why the pics are all out of chronological order on his SIM card. Perhaps there is an automatic priority sorter, and it read Leeeesargh's image with her excellent wrist/arm support as fraudulent accident victim claim (because our Leeeesargh just looks too damned good to be so banged up, lemme tell ya).. .. . . .....;)B)

Anyways, I must sit and go through them all. The sad, ruined houses, cars and boats.. . .. . .. . ..and us.

:lol:

Is everyone so fatigued from the heat, they can't be psilly? It seems to be sucking up our psilly here. Might have to get Frosties for lunch.

I think we all must be wilting from the heat. To be 95 here today....

Frosty sounds good--I've been sipping ice cold spring water.

Dear gawd, 'tis the hottest freakin' day YET..... . . . ..Jack The Taller is home now, and he just went and cracked an egg on our interlock stone out back. Yep, it is cooking..... . ...:blink:

I need to find a sweater to wear home.......

But how do you keep the mildew from your armpits the rest of the year? :unsure:

This is why true Seattlites don't carry umbrellas. We need that daily rinse to keep fresh.

This is why true Seattlites don't carry umbrellas. We need that daily rinse to keep fresh.

We are having a surprise rinse right now! Am sending the boys and dog out with soap on their heads. :)

Did we make the record for longest period of quiet?

Stinking hot and humid here.:( kids are dog sitting 2 little dogs that only get to go out on leashes. So they bring them down to our fenced yard. Even they weren't thrilled to be out more than 10 minutes.

We had our opening weekend breakfast last night. I think I ate my weight in strawberries, which is no mean feat, since I weigh quite a bit. Lotsa donut-pastry thingies, but fortunately one woman made piles of just scrambled eggs, and someone else made little sausages. Got home after midnight, and managed to sleep in until 7 this morning. Felt good, but it sure makes the day short. It's almost 11 and I'm just now having brekky.

More wisdom from the lighting booth wall:

"Only a fool rides a horse called Stupid."

....not quite sure what that one means....

Probly the same thing as

"Only a fool spends the night at a place call 'Fools Rush Inn'.

We had our opening weekend breakfast last night.

Brekky at night--a very sillie concept :P I like it :D

Hee! Phunny phool humoUr :lol:

Hee! Phunny phool humoUr :lol:

Pseriously, though, there is such a place on the Mendocino coast, and I had some phoolish phriends desperate enough to try it :blink: - they did not stay the whole night :rolleyes:

Probly the same thing as

Or as that classic riddle:

What's the difference between a duck?

One of his legs is both the same.

:huh:

:rolleyes: